Quiz: Part 2, Chapters 34-41 to Part 2, Chapters 42-50
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
Directions: Circle the correct answer.
1. According to Hanh, what is the only tool useful in changing a situation?
b) Mindful living.
2. According to Hanh's "Look into Your Hand", what can be found in a single person?
b) All things.
3. What seeds do most individuals focus on in their lives?
a) Negative seeds.
b) Positive and negative seeds.
c) Positive seeds.
d) No seeds.
4. Which plant is used in Hanh's story about people looking for the reason why it failed to grow?
5. For whom should one feel compassion?
a) Only those...
This section contains 275 words|
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)