Quiz: Part 3, Chapters 51-58
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
Directions: Circle the correct answer.
1. At the beginning of Chapter 51, Hanh introduces the word interbeing. What is the meaning of this word?
a) All things exist in harmony.
b) All things are connected.
c) All things are sources of energy.
d) All things are sacred.
2. What are the fruits of meditation?
a) Clarity, determination, and patience.
b) Mindfulness, clarity, and patience.
c) Clarity, determination, and peace.
d) Peace, joy, and clarity.
3. What else must exist for wealth to be possible in the world?
4. Who/what lives thanks to the "second heart"?
c) The suffering masses.
5. How many years does it...
This section contains 310 words|
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)