Final Test - Hard
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. Whose credit card is cancelled in "The Devil and Bill Gates"?
2. What is the original title of Bruce's television show in "Lenny Bruce: The Making of a Sitcom"?
3. What does Hitler's psychiatrist say about Hitler's responsibility for his life in "Adolf Hitler: the Larry King Interview"?
4. Who produces Bill Gates' "contract of servitude" according to the narrator of "The Devil and William Gates"?
5. What will be happening to the Baby Boomers during 2015-2025 according to the narrator of "Five Under Five"?
The title of one of Stewart's stories, "The Recipe," does not clearly communicate the theme of that particular short story. In your opinion, why does Stewart choose this particular title for the story? What does this title signify? What does it tell readers about the story?
Compare and contrast the characters of Jack Kennedy and Eileen Hanson. How are the way they presented by Stewart different? How are the characters similar?
How is Stewart's collection of stories ultimately resolved? Do you think the resolution was adequate? In your opinion, what could have been added (or removed) to make it more meaningful?
This section contains 251 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)