Final Test - Hard
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. Whose credit card is cancelled in "The Devil and Bill Gates"?
2. What is the original title of Bruce's television show in "Lenny Bruce: The Making of a Sitcom"?
3. What does Hitler's psychiatrist say about Hitler's responsibility for his life in "Adolf Hitler: the Larry King Interview"?
4. Who produces Bill Gates' "contract of servitude" according to the narrator of "The Devil and William Gates"?
5. What will be happening to the Baby Boomers during 2015-2025 according to the narrator of "Five Under Five"?
Essay Topic 1
What is the overall theme of "Martha Stewart's Vagina"? Is there more than one theme? Do you find it difficult to identify something as cohesive as a theme for a story so ironic and satirical?
Essay Topic 2
Which secondary character in Stewart's book do you think has the most significant impact on a story? In what context does this occur? Do you think Stewart meant for this character to have such an impact?
Essay Topic 3
Stewart's story, "Vincent and Theo on AOL," presents brothers who appear to be very different from one another. Compare and contrast Vincent and Theo. How are their worldviews different? How are they the same? Be sure to use specific examples from the reading.
This section contains 270 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)