Final Test - Hard
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who are Stewart's lieutenants in "The Cult"?
2. How does an eight year old get on the "Five Under Five" list?
3. What does Sheldon realize he neglected to learn to do in "Revenge is a Dish Best Served Cold"?
4. Why does Sheldon want to get revenge on old classmates in "Revenge is a Dish Best Served Cold"?
5. What is the original title of Bruce's television show in "Lenny Bruce: The Making of a Sitcom"?
Compare and contrast the characters of Jack Kennedy and Eileen Hanson. How are the way they presented by Stewart different? How are the characters similar?
Which character in Stewart's book is most likable? Why? Which character do you like the least? What is it about that particular character that causes you to dislike him or her?
Historical events play a very significant role in Stewart's stories. Why do you think Stewart enjoys citing historical events as a way of making writing more humorous? Do you think real events or made-up events are funnier?
This section contains 237 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)