Final Test - Hard
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. Whose credit card is cancelled in "The Devil and Bill Gates"?
2. What is the original title of Bruce's television show in "Lenny Bruce: The Making of a Sitcom"?
3. What does Hitler's psychiatrist say about Hitler's responsibility for his life in "Adolf Hitler: the Larry King Interview"?
4. Who produces Bill Gates' "contract of servitude" according to the narrator of "The Devil and William Gates"?
5. What will be happening to the Baby Boomers during 2015-2025 according to the narrator of "Five Under Five"?
The title of one of Stewart's stories, "The Recipe," does not clearly communicate the theme of that particular short story. In your opinion, why does Stewart choose this particular title for the story? What does this title signify? What does it tell readers about the story?
Characters' names are symbolic in "Five Under Five." Choose two characters and describe what their names symbolize. Why would Stewart choose these particular names for the characters?
What is the overall theme of "Martha Stewart's Vagina"? Is there more than one theme? Do you find it difficult to identify something as cohesive as a theme for a story so ironic and satirical?
This section contains 258 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)