|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What stressors does Hitler claim he dealt with while in school in "Adolf Hitler: the Larry King Interview"?
(a) Being stuffed in lockers.
(b) Losing his favorite bird.
(c) Having one testicle and being called "Shitler."
(d) Never being called on by the teacher.
2. What is the original title of Bruce's television show in "Lenny Bruce: The Making of a Sitcom"?
(a) Roach and Head.
(b) Lenny and the Man.
(c) Life on a Sofa.
(d) Jokes and More Jokes.
3. What sort of actor should present at an awards ceremony according to the narrator of "The Recipe"?
4. What time is Stewart caught in "The Cult"?
(a) Three in the morning.
5. What does Stewart make fun of by writing "Five Under Five"?
(a) Makeup tips.
(b) Fashion ideas.
(c) Magazine trendsetters.
(d) Dog shows.
Short Answer Questions
1. In "Five Under Five," which magazine's research team is featured?
2. In "Adolf Hitler: the Larry King Interview," Hitler is interviewed by whom on television?
3. To whom does Vincent pour out his heart on AOL in "Vincent and Theo on AOL"?
4. Where does Vincent van Gogh decide to eventually go to school in "Vincent and Theo on AOL"?
5. What does Bruce's idea eventually become in "Lenny Bruce: The Making of a Sitcom"?
This section contains 237 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)