|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Stewart make fun of by writing "Five Under Five"?
(a) Fashion ideas.
(b) Dog shows.
(c) Makeup tips.
(d) Magazine trendsetters.
2. What sort of banter should the presenting actor and actress have at an awards ceremony?
(d) Funny and banal.
3. What does Sheldon realize he neglected to learn to do in "Revenge is a Dish Best Served Cold"?
4. What company offers corrections for Stewart's book in "Microsoft Word '98"?
5. Who proposes that Stewart should commit suicide in "The Cult"?
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Stewart try to escape in "The Cult"?
2. What sort of actor should present at an awards ceremony according to the narrator of "The Recipe"?
3. How long before the miracle does Stewart speak to his lieutenants in "The Cult"?
4. How many bedrooms does Stewart's apartment have in "The Cult"?
5. How does an eight year old get on the "Five Under Five" list?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why does Stewart create a fake persona to pretend to be Vincent van Gogh on AOL?
2. What do you think Stewart's purpose is in writing "The Recipe"?
3. Describe the interview between Larry King and Adolf Hitler in Stewart's short story.
4. What is the purpose of the last short story?
5. Describe the concept of a "Five Under Five" list.
6. In "The Cult," how does Stewart die?
7. Where is "The Recipe" discovered?
8. What explanation does Stewart give about his inaccurate predictions in "The Cult"?
9. What does Sheldon discover when he reaches his high school reunion in "Revenge is a Dish Best Served Cold"?
10. What reason does Hitler give for wanting to vow revenge in "Adolf Hitler: the Larry King Interview"?
This section contains 582 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)