|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does "The Recipe" give an outline of?
(a) How to succeed at marriage.
(b) Cake baking.
(c) How to make a baby.
(d) An awards ceremony.
2. What sort of adolescent should present at an awards ceremony following the honoree's speech according to the narrator of "The Recipe"?
(c) One with a fatal illness.
3. What religion is Michael Green, a child on the "Five Under Five" list?
(b) Greek Orthodox.
4. What was Captain Crunch accused of doing when he was a strong leader in "The Cult"?
(a) Adding sugar to the cereal.
(b) Stealing Lucky Charms.
(c) Fathering a Smurf.
(d) Breaking into sailboats.
5. What will be happening to Generation X during 2015-2025 according to the narrator of "Five Under Five"?
(a) They will be having prostate trouble.
(b) They will be taking care of their parents.
(d) They will have grown children.
Short Answer Questions
1. What time is Stewart caught in "The Cult"?
2. What explanation does Stewart give for his inaccurate predictions in "The Cult"?
3. What sort of woman should present at an awards ceremony following the honoree's speech according to the narrator of "The Recipe"?
4. What stressors does Hitler claim he dealt with while in school in "Adolf Hitler: the Larry King Interview"?
5. How many honorees should be at an awards ceremony, according to the narrator of "The Recipe"?
This section contains 266 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)