|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What suggestions are given to replace the off-color terms Stewart includes in "Microsoft Word '98"?
(d) Fluffy Bear.
2. What does Sheldon realize he neglected to learn to do in "Revenge is a Dish Best Served Cold"?
3. How does an eight year old get on the "Five Under Five" list?
(a) Her father insists she be on the list.
(b) It isn't possible.
(d) Lots of candy corn.
4. What does "The Recipe" give an outline of?
(a) How to succeed at marriage.
(b) Cake baking.
(c) An awards ceremony.
(d) How to make a baby.
5. Characters from which other short story are referenced in "Vincent and Theo on AOL"?
(a) A Very Hanson Christmas.
(b) Breakfast at Kennedy's.
(c) Martha Stewart's Vagina.
(d) Lack of Power.
Short Answer Questions
1. What sort of actress should present at an awards ceremony according to the narrator of "The Recipe"?
2. What does Bill Gates plan to do rather than sell his soul to the Devil in "The Devil and William Gates"?
3. How old is the recipe for awards ceremonies according to the narrator of "The Recipe"?
4. What fashion magazine is mentioned in "Five After Five"?
5. To whom does Vincent pour out his heart on AOL in "Vincent and Theo on AOL"?
This section contains 240 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)