|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How long before the miracle does Stewart speak to his lieutenants in "The Cult"?
(a) He doesn't speak to them at all.
(b) Thirty seconds.
(c) Four minutes.
(d) Two hours.
2. What years are the trendsetters thought to be most popular in "Five Under Five"?
(b) It is unclear.
3. In "The Cult," who has Stewart foretold will spring to life?
(a) Tony the Tiger.
(b) Captain Crunch.
(c) Quaker Oats guy.
(d) Count Chocula.
4. What company offers corrections for Stewart's book in "Microsoft Word '98"?
5. Who proposes that Stewart should commit suicide in "The Cult"?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is Lenny Bruce in "Lenny Bruce: The Making of a Sitcom"?
2. How many years have passed since Sheldon graduated high school in "Revenge is a Dish Best Served Cold"?
3. How many bedrooms does Stewart's apartment have in "The Cult"?
4. What does Bruce's idea eventually become in "Lenny Bruce: The Making of a Sitcom"?
5. What was Captain Crunch accused of doing when he was a strong leader in "The Cult"?
Short Essay Questions
1. Who are Fred Silverman and Lenny Bruce as described in "Lenny Bruce: the Making of a Sitcom"?
2. What does Sheldon discover when he reaches his high school reunion in "Revenge is a Dish Best Served Cold"?
3. Describe the concept of a "Five Under Five" list.
4. What does Jon Stewart imagine himself to be in "The Cult"?
5. What is the purpose of the last short story?
6. What do you think Stewart's purpose is in writing "The Recipe"?
7. What sort of people are involved in "The Recipe"?
8. What collection of genes makes up Cary Streisand of the "Five Under Five" list?
9. Who is Sheldon Francis Stein in "Revenge is a Dish Best Served Cold"?
10. Why does Silverman finally have to cancel Bruce's contract in "Lenny Bruce: the Making of a Sitcom"?
This section contains 631 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)