|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Stewart try to commit suicide in "The Cult"?
(b) Swallowing pills.
(c) Tazing himself.
2. Which term accurately describes the host of a proper awards ceremony in "The Recipe"?
(a) Well-respected and acerbic.
(b) Childlike and nurturing.
(c) Fatherly and wise.
3. Whose credit card is cancelled in "The Devil and Bill Gates"?
(a) The Devil's.
(b) Bill Gates'.
(c) Melinda Gates'.
(d) The President's.
4. How many bedrooms does Stewart's apartment have in "The Cult"?
5. What sort of banter should the presenting actor and actress have at an awards ceremony?
(a) Funny and banal.
Short Answer Questions
1. What suggestions are given to replace the off-color terms Stewart includes in "Microsoft Word '98"?
2. In "The Cult," what does the leprechaun do to Captain Crunch?
3. What distracts Stewart from the cult in "The Cult"?
4. Where is the " The Recipe" taken from?
5. Who is Maggie Lynn Pratt according to the narrator of "Five Under Five"?
Short Essay Questions
1. What sort of people are involved in "The Recipe"?
2. What do you think Stewart's purpose is in writing "The Recipe"?
3. Where is "The Recipe" discovered?
4. What explanation does Stewart give about his inaccurate predictions in "The Cult"?
5. Who is Sheldon Francis Stein in "Revenge is a Dish Best Served Cold"?
6. What reason does Hitler give for wanting to vow revenge in "Adolf Hitler: the Larry King Interview"?
7. What does Gates do in "The Devil and William Gates" in order to convince the Devil to give him all power?
8. Why does Stewart create a fake persona to pretend to be Vincent van Gogh on AOL?
9. Why does Silverman finally have to cancel Bruce's contract in "Lenny Bruce: the Making of a Sitcom"?
10. Who are Fred Silverman and Lenny Bruce as described in "Lenny Bruce: the Making of a Sitcom"?
This section contains 601 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)