|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Whose credit card is cancelled in "The Devil and Bill Gates"?
(a) The President's.
(b) Bill Gates'.
(c) Melinda Gates'.
(d) The Devil's.
2. What is the original title of Bruce's television show in "Lenny Bruce: The Making of a Sitcom"?
(a) Lenny and the Man.
(b) Roach and Head.
(c) Life on a Sofa.
(d) Jokes and More Jokes.
3. What does Hitler's psychiatrist say about Hitler's responsibility for his life in "Adolf Hitler: the Larry King Interview"?
(a) "Be a man."
(b) "Eat my Shorts."
(c) "Suck it up."
(d) "Put up or shut up."
4. Who produces Bill Gates' "contract of servitude" according to the narrator of "The Devil and William Gates"?
(a) The Devil.
(b) Judge Judy.
(d) Bill Gates.
5. What will be happening to the Baby Boomers during 2015-2025 according to the narrator of "Five Under Five"?
(a) They will be dead or dying.
(b) They will still be working.
(c) They will be gambling in wheelchairs.
(d) They will be relaxing in Hawaii.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where is the " The Recipe" taken from?
2. What will the ethnicity of the fifth member on the "Five Under Five" list be?
3. What is the list after "Five after Five" expected to feature?
4. What stressors does Hitler claim he dealt with while in school in "Adolf Hitler: the Larry King Interview"?
5. What do Sheldon and the monster watch on TV after returning home in "Revenge is a Dish Best Served Cold"?
This section contains 289 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)