|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is the waiter at Jesus' dinner party in "The Last Supper"?
2. According to the narrator of "The New Judaism", who do the Orthodox believe is the funniest man alive?
(a) Jimmy Stewart.
(b) Jackie Mason.
(d) Johnny Carson.
3. What does Eileen Hanson ask for in a "P.S." in her Christmas card?
(a) Money to repair a cleft lip.
(b) Some fancy nightgowns.
(c) Prayer for her addiction.
(d) A new husband.
4. According to the narrator of "Da Vinci: the Lost Notebook," what is another possible explanation for the disappearance of the notebook?
(a) Cervical cancer.
(b) Da Vinci became a father.
(c) Yellow fever.
(d) The Black Death.
5. What is unique about the narrator of "Breakfast at Kennedy's"?
(a) He is an orphan.
(b) He is blind.
(c) He is a genius.
(d) He is a Jew.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is suspected in the notebook's disappearance in "Da Vinci: The Lost Notebook"?
2. Which celebrities make a cameo in "Breakfast at Kennedy's"?
3. The narrator of "Pen Pals" claims that who is the biggest fan of Mother Teresa?
4. On what holiday does Jesus have his dinner in "The Last Supper"?
5. What does Eileen Hanson apologize for in her letter?
Short Essay Questions
1. What is mentioned in "The Last Supper" about the source of the New Testament?
2. What mascots does Stewart suggest for New Judaism?
3. Describe the odd drawings found in da Vinci's notebook in "Da Vinci: the Lost Notebook."
4. What role does the narrator play in "Breakfast at Kennedy's"?
5. Describe how Martha says the exterior of the vagina should look, according to the narrator of "Martha Stewart's Vagina."
6. Compare and contrast the Orthodox with the New Judaism as explained in "The New Judaism".
7. Which drawing in da Vinci's notebook do you think sounds the most interesting?
8. Describe the differences between the narrator and Jack Kennedy.
9. Describe the religion of Judaism from what you know after reading "The New Judaism."
10. How is Jack Kennedy characterized in "Breakfast at Kennedy's"? Do you think this is a favorable description?
This section contains 671 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)