|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does the narrator of "Martha Stewart's Vagina" say the vagina should look?
(a) Warm and inviting.
(b) Fluffed and ready.
(c) Soft yet firm.
(d) Nice and easy.
2. Where have the Jews put down a time-share, according to "The New Judaism"?
(a) Miami Beach.
(b) A Majorca convent.
(c) Mobile, Alabama.
(d) Cape Cod.
3. What year does the narrator say da Vinci's notebook was lost?
4. What does the letter Diana's father in "Pen Pals" receive suggest?
(a) That Diana was a saint.
(b) That Mother Teresa is planning on hurting Diana.
(c) That he give a donation to the Sisters of Charity.
(d) That Diana is still alive.
5. Where is the manuscript in "The Last Supper" discovered?
(a) In a glass bottle in the ocean.
(b) The Sinai Peninsula.
(c) Under President Clinton's mattress.
(d) With some college applications from Yale.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where is Eileen Hanson treated for addiction?
2. When does Spain offer Jews conversion or expulsion?
3. What does the narrator of "Martha Stewart's Vagina" say is the "centerpiece of your personal style"?
4. What sort of accident does Teddy Kennedy have during the trip?
5. What does Eileen Hanson apologize for in her letter?
Short Essay Questions
1. How is the disappearance of da Vinci's notebook explained in "Da Vinci: the Lost Notebook"?
2. Why does Princess Diana want to be pen pals with Mother Teresa as stated in "Pen Pals"?
3. What mascots does Stewart suggest for New Judaism?
4. What is mentioned in "The Last Supper" about the source of the New Testament?
5. Explain the dynamics of Jesus's relationship with his disciples in "The Last Supper."
6. Describe the differences between the narrator and Jack Kennedy.
7. What do you think of the tone of "Martha Stewart's Vagina"? Do you think it's funny or offensive?
8. Do you feel sorry for Eileen? Why or why not?
9. What sorts of anthropomorphic characteristics does Senor Jangles have in "Local News"?
10. Do you admire the Hansons? Why?
This section contains 592 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)