|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many punches are thrown to kill Senor Jangles in "Local News"?
(d) Too many to count.
2. Who wrote the found manuscript about the Last Supper, according to the narrator?
(a) Baby Moses.
(d) Jesus's longlost sister.
3. What sport does Ford watch on television the day after Carter's inauguration?
4. Where do Jack Kennedy and Lem go to see the Kennedys?
(a) Los Angeles.
(c) Washington, DC.
(d) Hyannis, MA.
5. How many pages of drawings are in da Vinci's notebook?
(d) Five hundred.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where are the tape recordings of the Nixon era now stored, according to "Lack of Power: the Ford Tapes"?
2. What decade does "Breakfast at Kennedy's" take place?
3. What does the New Judaism require according to the narrator of "The New Judaism"?
4. What does the manuscript in "The Last Supper" address?
5. What does the letter Diana's father in "Pen Pals" receive suggest?
Short Essay Questions
1. Which drawing in da Vinci's notebook do you think sounds the most interesting?
2. Describe the setting for this story as given in the beginning of "Breakfast at Kennedy's."
3. Explain the dynamics of Jesus's relationship with his disciples in "The Last Supper."
4. Describe the basis for "Martha Stewart's Vagina."
5. How does Stewart make Ford a fascinating character?
6. How are Princess Diana and Mother Teresa different as they are portrayed in "Pen Pals"? How are they the same?
7. Describe the differences between the narrator and Jack Kennedy.
8. Do you admire the Hansons? Why?
9. What mascots does Stewart suggest for New Judaism?
10. What role does the narrator play in "Breakfast at Kennedy's"?
This section contains 633 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)