|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the profession of Senor Jangles' murderer in "Local News"?
(a) Dog sitter.
(b) Taco cook.
(c) Truck driver.
2. What does Ford's steward try to convince Ford of?
(a) The sky is actually falling.
(b) That he is now president.
(c) He lives in Manchuria.
(d) He is about to die.
3. Where are the tape recordings of the Nixon era now stored, according to "Lack of Power: the Ford Tapes"?
(a) The British Museum.
(b) The White House.
(c) The Alamo.
(d) In Ford's son's garage.
4. Who actually created the drawings in da Vinci's notebook, according to the narrator of "Da Vinci: the Lost Notebook,"?
(a) Diane Dwyer.
(b) His four-year-old.
(c) The pope.
5. Where is Eileen Hanson treated for addiction?
(b) The ER.
(c) LA County prison.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where is Senor Jangles killed?
2. What does the narrator of "Da Vinci: the Lost Notebook" think Mona Lisa's face suggests?
3. What century was da Vinci's notebook written in "Da Vinci: The Lost Notebook"?
4. How does the narrator of "Martha Stewart's Vagina" say the vagina should look?
5. Who is suspected in the notebook's disappearance in "Da Vinci: The Lost Notebook"?
Short Essay Questions
1. What is mentioned in "The Last Supper" about the source of the New Testament?
2. Describe the relationship between Eileen and her children.
3. Who is your favorite character in "Lack of Power"? Why?
4. Describe the setting for this story as given in the beginning of "Breakfast at Kennedy's."
5. What events in "The Last Supper" are meant to be humorous?
6. How does Stewart make Ford a fascinating character?
7. Describe how Martha says the exterior of the vagina should look, according to the narrator of "Martha Stewart's Vagina."
8. Do you feel sorry for Eileen? Why or why not?
9. Compare and contrast the Orthodox with the New Judaism as explained in "The New Judaism".
10. What sort of personality does Avram the waiter have in "The Last Supper"?
This section contains 678 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)