|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the profession of Senor Jangles' murderer in "Local News"?
(a) Taco cook.
(b) Truck driver.
(d) Dog sitter.
2. What does the manuscript in "The Last Supper" address?
(a) The Ascention.
(b) The Crucifixion.
(c) The Last Supper.
(d) The Immaculate Conception.
3. When does Spain offer Jews conversion or expulsion?
4. Who does the narrator of "Martha Stewart's Vagina" say can make an appearance in the vagina?
(a) Invisible women.
(b) Uninvited guests.
(c) Tiny bugs.
(d) The TV camera.
5. What, specifically, are Jews concerned about regarding their religion according to the narrator of "The New Judaism"?
(a) That kids are not hearing about it.
(b) It is boring.
(c) The reading is too difficult.
(d) That it is a health hazard.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who finds da Vinci's lost notebook, according to the narrator?
2. What is the name of Ford's steward?
3. How does the narrator of "Martha Stewart's Vagina" say the vagina should look?
4. Who arrives last to Jesus' dinner in "The Last Supper"?
5. How long do the visitors in the vagina stay, according to the narrator of "Martha Stewart's Vagina"?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why does Princess Diana want to be pen pals with Mother Teresa as stated in "Pen Pals"?
2. Describe the setting for this story as given in the beginning of "Breakfast at Kennedy's."
3. Describe the differences between the narrator and Jack Kennedy.
4. Why do you think Stewart, a Jew, would write in this manner about Judaism?
5. Explain the symbolic meaning of da Vinci's lost notebook in "Da Vinci: the Lost Notebook."
6. Do you feel sorry for Eileen? Why or why not?
7. Describe the odd events captured on tape involving Gerald Ford.
8. Compare and contrast the Orthodox with the New Judaism as explained in "The New Judaism".
9. Why does Eileen go to rehab? What is her reaction?
10. How does Stewart make Ford a fascinating character?
This section contains 660 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)