|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The narrator of "Pen Pals" claims that who is the biggest fan of Mother Teresa?
(a) Michael Jackson.
(c) Gerald Ford.
(d) Princess Diana.
2. Whose non-kosher offerings are too delicious to resist, according to the narrator of "The New Judaism"?
(a) Burger King.
(c) Pigs in a blanket.
3. Who actually created the drawings in da Vinci's notebook, according to the narrator of "Da Vinci: the Lost Notebook,"?
(b) His four-year-old.
(c) The pope.
(d) Diane Dwyer.
4. What is the name of the narrator of "Breakfast at Kennedy's"?
(a) He is unnamed.
(c) Pierre Salinger.
5. In "Pen Pals," what does Diana include in her P.S.?
(a) A spray of perfume.
(b) Her sign.
(c) That she is not crazy.
(d) Her phone number.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Al Haig give up to get Ford to sign Nixon's pardon?
2. Who does Eileen Hanson state cheats the Hanson family?
3. What does Ford call the place where the tape recordings are stored?
4. What sort of menu does Avram want to give the disciples in "The Last Supper"?
5. How long does Ford try to open a Coke bottle?
Short Essay Questions
1. Describe the relationship between Eileen and her children.
2. Describe the concept of a "Five Under Five" list.
3. Describe the relationship between Vincent and his brother, Theo, as described in "Vincent and Theo on AOL."
4. Why does Stewart create a fake persona to pretend to be Vincent van Gogh on AOL?
5. Who is Sheldon Francis Stein in "Revenge is a Dish Best Served Cold"?
6. Explain the dynamics of Jesus's relationship with his disciples in "The Last Supper."
7. Describe the basis for "Martha Stewart's Vagina."
8. Do you like Martha Stewart based on what you read in this short story? Why or why not?
9. Explain the symbolic meaning of da Vinci's lost notebook in "Da Vinci: the Lost Notebook."
10. Who is your favorite character in "Lack of Power"? Why?
This section contains 682 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)