|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. According to the narrator of "Da Vinci: the Lost Notebook," what is another possible explanation for the disappearance of the notebook?
(a) The Black Death.
(b) Da Vinci became a father.
(c) Cervical cancer.
(d) Yellow fever.
2. What do the disciples in "The Last Supper" become after Jesus gives a parable?
(a) Like kittens and puppies.
(b) Like snakes and alligators.
(c) Like sagely men.
(d) Like bankers and brokers.
3. The narrator of "Martha Stewart's Vagina" says treatments should neither ________ nor ___________.
(a) Thicken; thin.
(b) Distract; frustrate.
(c) Attract; disgust.
(d) Remove; add.
4. Which celebrities make a cameo in "Breakfast at Kennedy's"?
(a) Jonas Salk and Charles Lindberg.
(b) Michael Jackson and Harry Truman.
(c) Larry King and Rosie O'Donnell.
(d) FDR and Rodney King.
5. What product helps deal with hair problems for men according to the narrator of "Da Vinci: the Lost Notebook," ?
(a) Black spray paint.
(b) The Ass Comb.
(d) Gettin' Old.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Ford's steward try to convince Ford of?
2. Where is the manuscript in "The Last Supper" discovered?
3. What was Jangles' next role supposed to be, according to the narrator of "Local News"?
4. When does Spain offer Jews conversion or expulsion?
5. Who is Senor Jangles?
Short Essay Questions
1. Describe the relationship between Eileen and her children.
2. Who is your favorite character in "Lack of Power"? Why?
3. What do you make of a small dog becoming so famous in "Local News"?
4. Describe the odd drawings found in da Vinci's notebook in "Da Vinci: the Lost Notebook."
5. What sorts of anthropomorphic characteristics does Senor Jangles have in "Local News"?
6. Describe the basis for "Martha Stewart's Vagina."
7. How is the disappearance of da Vinci's notebook explained in "Da Vinci: the Lost Notebook"?
8. Do you feel sorry for Eileen? Why or why not?
9. Describe the setting for this story as given in the beginning of "Breakfast at Kennedy's."
10. Describe the odd events captured on tape involving Gerald Ford.
This section contains 678 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)