|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Teresa die in "Pen Pals"?
(a) Falls off a cliff.
(b) Rides a roller coaster and has a heart attack.
(c) Of old age.
(d) Tries to burn Princess Diana's letters.
2. On what holiday does Jesus have his dinner in "The Last Supper"?
3. In "Da Vinci," which of the following was not a subject of da Vinci's notebook drawings?
(a) Ass Comb.
(b) Air freshener.
(c) Buffalo Chicken Wings.
(d) Thanksgiving dinner.
4. Which celebrities make a cameo in "Breakfast at Kennedy's"?
(a) Jonas Salk and Charles Lindberg.
(b) Michael Jackson and Harry Truman.
(c) FDR and Rodney King.
(d) Larry King and Rosie O'Donnell.
5. What do the disciples in "The Last Supper" become after Jesus gives a parable?
(a) Like bankers and brokers.
(b) Like kittens and puppies.
(c) Like sagely men.
(d) Like snakes and alligators.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who wrote the found manuscript about the Last Supper, according to the narrator?
2. Why is Eileen Hanson suicidal?
3. Who is the waiter at Jesus' dinner party in "The Last Supper"?
4. What do the disciples do when the bill arrives in "The Last Supper"?
5. Where do Jack Kennedy and Lem go to see the Kennedys?
Short Essay Questions
1. What is mentioned in "The Last Supper" about the source of the New Testament?
2. How are Princess Diana and Mother Teresa different as they are portrayed in "Pen Pals"? How are they the same?
3. Describe the basis for "Martha Stewart's Vagina."
4. What is the tone of "Pen Pals"?
5. What do you think of the tone of "Martha Stewart's Vagina"? Do you think it's funny or offensive?
6. How does Stewart make Ford a fascinating character?
7. Explain the dynamics of Jesus's relationship with his disciples in "The Last Supper."
8. Describe the differences between the narrator and Jack Kennedy.
9. Who is your favorite character in "Lack of Power"? Why?
10. How does the point of view affect the reader's perspective in "Lack of Power"?
This section contains 666 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)