|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. To whom do the Kennedys give an "extra child"?
(a) Princess Diana.
(b) The narrator's father.
(c) The President.
(d) Mother Teresa.
2. What finally kills six million Jews?
(c) Panic attacks.
(d) Hitler's Final Solution.
3. What is the mascot to be adopted by New Judaism, according to the narrator of "The New Judaism"?
(a) Lovely Sara.
(b) Jewboy and the Rockers.
4. Who do Jewish conservatives believe is the funniest man alive according to the narrator of "The New Judaism"?
(a) Woody Allen.
(c) The rabbi.
(d) Jimmy Stewart.
5. What sort of menu does Avram want to give the disciples in "The Last Supper"?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Eileen Hanson state cheats the Hanson family?
2. The narrator of "Martha Stewart's Vagina" says treatments should neither ________ nor ___________.
3. What was Jangles' next role supposed to be, according to the narrator of "Local News"?
4. What does Eileen Hanson apologize for in her letter?
5. Who is suspected in the notebook's disappearance in "Da Vinci: The Lost Notebook"?
Short Essay Questions
1. Where is "The Recipe" discovered?
2. What mascots does Stewart suggest for New Judaism?
3. How does "Pen Pals" end?
4. What sort of personality does Avram the waiter have in "The Last Supper"?
5. What is mentioned in "The Last Supper" about the source of the New Testament?
6. Which child on the "Five Under Five" list do you find most interesting?
7. What message is Stewart trying to communicate in "Five Under Five"?
8. Why does Princess Diana want to be pen pals with Mother Teresa as stated in "Pen Pals"?
9. What do you make of a small dog becoming so famous in "Local News"?
10. Describe the odd events captured on tape involving Gerald Ford.
This section contains 615 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)