|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which department store does the narrator of "Martha Stewart's Vagina" mention in her short story?
(a) Filene's Basement.
(b) Lord and Taylor.
2. What does the manuscript in "The Last Supper" address?
(a) The Last Supper.
(b) The Crucifixion.
(c) The Ascention.
(d) The Immaculate Conception.
3. Where is Senor Jangles discovered?
(a) In daycare.
(b) At a karaoke bar.
(c) On a Los Angeles street corner.
(d) On QVC.
4. Who is suspected in the notebook's disappearance in "Da Vinci: The Lost Notebook"?
(a) The Madonna and Child.
(b) Mona Lisa.
(d) The Virgin on the Rocks.
5. According to the narrator of "Da Vinci: the Lost Notebook," what is a possible explanation for the disappearance for da Vinci's notebook?
(a) Misplaced in a cab.
(b) A mutiny.
(c) Polar caps.
(d) Ripped up by a shark.
Short Answer Questions
1. How many punches are thrown to kill Senor Jangles in "Local News"?
2. What do the disciples do when the bill arrives in "The Last Supper"?
3. Who is the waiter at Jesus' dinner party in "The Last Supper"?
4. What year does the narrator say da Vinci's notebook was lost?
5. What finally kills six million Jews?
Short Essay Questions
1. Describe the odd events captured on tape involving Gerald Ford.
2. What sort of personality does Avram the waiter have in "The Last Supper"?
3. What do you make of a small dog becoming so famous in "Local News"?
4. What role does the narrator play in "Breakfast at Kennedy's"?
5. Describe how Martha says the exterior of the vagina should look, according to the narrator of "Martha Stewart's Vagina."
6. How are Princess Diana and Mother Teresa different as they are portrayed in "Pen Pals"? How are they the same?
7. Why do you think Stewart, a Jew, would write in this manner about Judaism?
8. Explain the dynamics of Jesus's relationship with his disciples in "The Last Supper."
9. Explain the symbolic meaning of da Vinci's lost notebook in "Da Vinci: the Lost Notebook."
10. Describe the religion of Judaism from what you know after reading "The New Judaism."
This section contains 706 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)