|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the profession of Senor Jangles' murderer in "Local News"?
(a) Dog sitter.
(b) Taco cook.
(d) Truck driver.
2. Where is Senor Jangles discovered?
(a) On QVC.
(b) On a Los Angeles street corner.
(c) In daycare.
(d) At a karaoke bar.
3. How long do the visitors in the vagina stay, according to the narrator of "Martha Stewart's Vagina"?
(b) Up to nine months.
(d) Usually only three to ten minutes.
4. The narrator of "Martha Stewart's Vagina" says treatments should neither ________ nor ___________.
(a) Attract; disgust.
(b) Thicken; thin.
(c) Remove; add.
(d) Distract; frustrate.
5. What does Diana ask Teresa in her letter in "Pen Pals"?
(a) If she loves her job.
(b) If they could exchange baby pictures.
(c) If Teresa would give her away at her wedding.
(d) If Mother Teresa is married.
Short Answer Questions
1. How many punches are thrown to kill Senor Jangles in "Local News"?
2. What does the narrator do at the Kennedys' home?
3. Who does Eileen Hanson state cheats the Hanson family?
4. How long does Ford try to open a Coke bottle?
5. What does the narrator of "Da Vinci: the Lost Notebook" think Mona Lisa's face suggests?
Short Essay Questions
1. What sort of personality does Avram the waiter have in "The Last Supper"?
2. What is mentioned in "The Last Supper" about the source of the New Testament?
3. How does Stewart make Ford a fascinating character?
4. What role does the narrator play in "Breakfast at Kennedy's"?
5. Describe the basis for "Martha Stewart's Vagina."
6. Explain the dynamics of Jesus's relationship with his disciples in "The Last Supper."
7. Compare and contrast the Orthodox with the New Judaism as explained in "The New Judaism".
8. How is the disappearance of da Vinci's notebook explained in "Da Vinci: the Lost Notebook"?
9. Who is Senor Jangles as described in "Local News"?
10. What do you think of the relationship between Senor Jangles and James MacPherson in "Local News"?
This section contains 622 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)