|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which character is "top dog" at Choate?
(a) Teddy Kennedy.
(b) Jack Kennedy.
(c) Rosalie Kennedy.
(d) Jackie Bouvier.
2. What year does the narrator say da Vinci's notebook was lost?
3. What, specifically, are Jews concerned about regarding their religion according to the narrator of "The New Judaism"?
(a) That kids are not hearing about it.
(b) It is boring.
(c) The reading is too difficult.
(d) That it is a health hazard.
4. Who do Jewish conservatives believe is the funniest man alive according to the narrator of "The New Judaism"?
(a) Woody Allen.
(c) Jimmy Stewart.
(d) The rabbi.
5. To whom do the Kennedys give an "extra child"?
(a) The narrator's father.
(b) Mother Teresa.
(c) Princess Diana.
(d) The President.
Short Answer Questions
1. What affliction does Zach Hanson have?
2. What does Jack call one wing of the Kennedy mansion?
3. How many glasses of wine in "The Last Supper" do the disciples share?
4. According to the narrator of "Da Vinci: the Lost Notebook," what is a possible explanation for the disappearance for da Vinci's notebook?
5. Whose non-kosher offerings are too delicious to resist, according to the narrator of "The New Judaism"?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why does Eileen go to rehab? What is her reaction?
2. How is Jack Kennedy characterized in "Breakfast at Kennedy's"? Do you think this is a favorable description?
3. Do you feel sorry for Eileen? Why or why not?
4. Describe the odd drawings found in da Vinci's notebook in "Da Vinci: the Lost Notebook."
5. How does the point of view affect the reader's perspective in "Lack of Power"?
6. Describe the basis for "Martha Stewart's Vagina."
7. Which drawing in da Vinci's notebook do you think sounds the most interesting?
8. What role does the narrator play in "Breakfast at Kennedy's"?
9. What sorts of anthropomorphic characteristics does Senor Jangles have in "Local News"?
10. Why does Princess Diana want to be pen pals with Mother Teresa as stated in "Pen Pals"?
This section contains 631 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)