|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the narrator do at the Kennedys' home?
(a) Lies in bed.
(b) Feeds the horses.
(c) Installs irrigation.
(d) Mows grass.
2. What does Ford call the place where the tape recordings are stored?
(a) Orion's Belt.
(b) Under the Mattress.
(c) His Secret Stash.
(d) The Presidential Library.
3. What does the manuscript in "The Last Supper" address?
(a) The Last Supper.
(b) The Ascention.
(c) The Crucifixion.
(d) The Immaculate Conception.
4. Where does Jesus host a dinner for twelve friends in "The Last Supper"?
5. What does Eileen Hanson write at the end of her letter?
(c) Love ya!
(d) God is dead.
Short Answer Questions
1. How many punches are thrown to kill Senor Jangles in "Local News"?
2. Who actually created the drawings in da Vinci's notebook, according to the narrator of "Da Vinci: the Lost Notebook,"?
3. On what character is the New Judaism mascot based, according to the narrator of "The New Judaism"?
4. What finally kills six million Jews?
5. What does Ford choke on during a meeting in 1976?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why does Princess Diana want to be pen pals with Mother Teresa as stated in "Pen Pals"?
2. What role does the narrator play in "Breakfast at Kennedy's"?
3. What events in "The Last Supper" are meant to be humorous?
4. Describe the religion of Judaism from what you know after reading "The New Judaism."
5. What sorts of anthropomorphic characteristics does Senor Jangles have in "Local News"?
6. Do you feel sorry for Eileen? Why or why not?
7. Why do you think Stewart, a Jew, would write in this manner about Judaism?
8. How does the point of view affect the reader's perspective in "Lack of Power"?
9. What sort of personality does Avram the waiter have in "The Last Supper"?
10. Describe how Martha says the exterior of the vagina should look, according to the narrator of "Martha Stewart's Vagina."
This section contains 646 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)