|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Eileen Hanson write at the end of her letter?
(a) God is dead.
(b) Love ya!
2. In "Da Vinci," which of the following was not a subject of da Vinci's notebook drawings?
(a) Thanksgiving dinner.
(b) Ass Comb.
(c) Buffalo Chicken Wings.
(d) Air freshener.
3. What does Ford's steward try to convince Ford of?
(a) That he is now president.
(b) He is about to die.
(c) He lives in Manchuria.
(d) The sky is actually falling.
4. Why is Eileen Hanson suicidal?
(a) She spent the family fortune.
(b) She feels like her cat doesn't love her anymore.
(c) She is being charged with embezzling family money.
(d) She can't stand the music in her home.
5. What do the disciples do when the bill arrives in "The Last Supper"?
(a) They ask Jesus to "do his magic."
(b) They flee.
(c) The split the bill.
(d) They pass it around the table.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why is Jack Kennedy sad being at Choate?
2. Who is suspected in the notebook's disappearance in "Da Vinci: The Lost Notebook"?
3. What does the narrator of "Breakfast at Kennedy's" find inside a darkened bunker?
4. Where do Jack Kennedy and Lem go to see the Kennedys?
5. Who do Jewish conservatives believe is the funniest man alive according to the narrator of "The New Judaism"?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why does Princess Diana want to be pen pals with Mother Teresa as stated in "Pen Pals"?
2. What events in "The Last Supper" are meant to be humorous?
3. How is Jack Kennedy characterized in "Breakfast at Kennedy's"? Do you think this is a favorable description?
4. What sorts of anthropomorphic characteristics does Senor Jangles have in "Local News"?
5. Describe the differences between the narrator and Jack Kennedy.
6. Which drawing in da Vinci's notebook do you think sounds the most interesting?
7. How does "Pen Pals" end?
8. Who is your favorite character in "Lack of Power"? Why?
9. Describe the odd events captured on tape involving Gerald Ford.
10. What mascots does Stewart suggest for New Judaism?
This section contains 690 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)