|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does the narrator of "Martha Stewart's Vagina" describe the vagina?
(a) Lovely and delicate.
(c) Shameful and atrocious.
(d) Exciting and ignored.
2. What does the narrator of "Martha Stewart's Vagina" say the interior vagina should be?
(a) Ready for business.
(c) A multifaceted everyspace.
3. In "Da Vinci," which of the following was not a subject of da Vinci's notebook drawings?
(a) Buffalo Chicken Wings.
(b) Thanksgiving dinner.
(c) Ass Comb.
(d) Air freshener.
4. Who writes to Diana's father in "Pen Pals"?
(a) Prince Charles.
(c) The Sisters of Charity.
(d) Mother Teresa.
5. Who does the narrator of "Martha Stewart's Vagina" say can make an appearance in the vagina?
(a) Uninvited guests.
(b) Tiny bugs.
(c) The TV camera.
(d) Invisible women.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the mascot to be adopted by New Judaism, according to the narrator of "The New Judaism"?
2. What does Eileen Hanson write at the end of her letter?
3. In "Pen Pals, " what does Diana suggest she do with Mother Teresa?
4. How long does Ford try to open a Coke bottle?
5. Where is the manuscript in "The Last Supper" discovered?
Short Essay Questions
1. What sorts of anthropomorphic characteristics does Senor Jangles have in "Local News"?
2. How are Princess Diana and Mother Teresa different as they are portrayed in "Pen Pals"? How are they the same?
3. Describe how Martha says the exterior of the vagina should look, according to the narrator of "Martha Stewart's Vagina."
4. Describe the basis for "Martha Stewart's Vagina."
5. What do you think of the tone of "Martha Stewart's Vagina"? Do you think it's funny or offensive?
6. Explain the dynamics of Jesus's relationship with his disciples in "The Last Supper."
7. How does "Pen Pals" end?
8. Who is Senor Jangles as described in "Local News"?
9. Describe the odd drawings found in da Vinci's notebook in "Da Vinci: the Lost Notebook."
10. What mascots does Stewart suggest for New Judaism?
This section contains 607 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)