|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do the disciples do when the bill arrives in "The Last Supper"?
(a) They ask Jesus to "do his magic."
(b) They flee.
(c) They pass it around the table.
(d) The split the bill.
2. What is the name of Ford's steward?
3. What finally kills six million Jews?
(b) Hitler's Final Solution.
(c) Panic attacks.
4. Who kills Senor Jangles in "Local News"?
(a) A taco.
(b) James MacPherson.
(c) Senorita Jangles.
(d) His neighbors.
5. Who does Eileen Hanson state cheats the Hanson family?
(a) A craftly little Asian gentleman.
(b) A strange black woman.
(d) A five year old.
Short Answer Questions
1. What sport does Ford watch on television the day after Carter's inauguration?
2. What do the Cambodians hold captive while Ford tries to open a Coke bottle?
3. Who does Ford mistake Brezhnev for?
4. What condition afflicts Senor Jangles in "Local News"?
5. In "Pen Pals, " what does Diana suggest she do with Mother Teresa?
Short Essay Questions
1. What events in "The Last Supper" are meant to be humorous?
2. What mascots does Stewart suggest for New Judaism?
3. Why does Eileen go to rehab? What is her reaction?
4. Describe the odd events captured on tape involving Gerald Ford.
5. Explain the symbolic meaning of da Vinci's lost notebook in "Da Vinci: the Lost Notebook."
6. How is Jack Kennedy characterized in "Breakfast at Kennedy's"? Do you think this is a favorable description?
7. Explain the dynamics of Jesus's relationship with his disciples in "The Last Supper."
8. Why does Princess Diana want to be pen pals with Mother Teresa as stated in "Pen Pals"?
9. What sort of personality does Avram the waiter have in "The Last Supper"?
10. Compare and contrast the Orthodox with the New Judaism as explained in "The New Judaism".
This section contains 656 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)