|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What condition afflicts Senor Jangles in "Local News"?
(a) A brain too big for his head.
(b) Hip dysplasia.
(c) Bipolar Disorder.
2. What is the name of Ford's steward?
3. Where is Senor Jangles killed?
(a) Mexico City, Mexico.
(b) Orlando, FL.
(c) Anaheim, CA.
(d) Washington, DC.
4. Who finds da Vinci's lost notebook, according to the narrator?
(a) Jon Stewart.
(c) Senor Jangles.
(d) Michael Jackson.
5. In "Pen Pals," what does Diana include in her P.S.?
(a) Her phone number.
(b) That she is not crazy.
(c) A spray of perfume.
(d) Her sign.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who wrote the found manuscript about the Last Supper, according to the narrator?
2. On whose behalf does Eileen send the Christmas card?
3. What does the narrator of "Martha Stewart's Vagina" recommend for the exterior of the vagina?
4. What is the profession of Senor Jangles' murderer in "Local News"?
5. How many punches are thrown to kill Senor Jangles in "Local News"?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why do you think Stewart, a Jew, would write in this manner about Judaism?
2. Describe the basis for "Martha Stewart's Vagina."
3. Describe the relationship between Eileen and her children.
4. Who is Senor Jangles as described in "Local News"?
5. Do you admire the Hansons? Why?
6. Describe how Martha says the exterior of the vagina should look, according to the narrator of "Martha Stewart's Vagina."
7. Why does Princess Diana want to be pen pals with Mother Teresa as stated in "Pen Pals"?
8. Describe the differences between the narrator and Jack Kennedy.
9. Describe the religion of Judaism from what you know after reading "The New Judaism."
10. Do you like Martha Stewart based on what you read in this short story? Why or why not?
This section contains 601 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)