|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who adopts Vincent van Gogh's persona on AOL in "Vincent and Theo on AOL"?
(b) Jon Stewart.
(c) Princess Diana.
2. What distracts Stewart from the cult in "The Cult"?
(a) His tap dance career.
(b) His baseball cards.
(c) His record collection.
(d) Pollen count.
3. What does Hitler's psychiatrist say about Hitler's responsibility for his life in "Adolf Hitler: the Larry King Interview"?
(a) "Put up or shut up."
(b) "Suck it up."
(c) "Eat my Shorts."
(d) "Be a man."
4. What explanation does Stewart give for his inaccurate predictions in "The Cult"?
(a) He has Alzheimer's.
(b) He never made a prediction.
(c) He doesn't give an explanation.
(d) He forgot about Daylight Savings Time.
5. Whose fingerprints are exchanged with the Devil's in "The Devil and William Gates"?
(a) Hugh Grant.
(b) A crack-addicted prostitute.
(c) Bill Clinton.
(d) Michael Jackson.
6. What sort of adolescent should present at an awards ceremony following the honoree's speech according to the narrator of "The Recipe"?
(b) One with a fatal illness.
7. Who is Maggie Lynn Pratt according to the narrator of "Five Under Five"?
(a) Jesus's sister.
(b) A candidate for the "Five after Five" list.
(c) The founder of Judaism.
(d) A prophet.
8. To whom does Vincent pour out his heart on AOL in "Vincent and Theo on AOL"?
(b) The whole world.
(c) His mother.
(d) Jon Stewart.
9. What does Stewart make fun of by writing "Five Under Five"?
(a) Dog shows.
(b) Makeup tips.
(c) Fashion ideas.
(d) Magazine trendsetters.
10. What sort of actor should present at an awards ceremony according to the narrator of "The Recipe"?
11. How many years have passed since Sheldon graduated high school in "Revenge is a Dish Best Served Cold"?
12. How long before the miracle does Stewart speak to his lieutenants in "The Cult"?
(a) Two hours.
(b) He doesn't speak to them at all.
(c) Four minutes.
(d) Thirty seconds.
13. In "The Cult," who has Stewart foretold will spring to life?
(a) Quaker Oats guy.
(b) Captain Crunch.
(c) Tony the Tiger.
(d) Count Chocula.
14. What is Vincent van Gogh's AOL name in "Vincent and Theo on AOL"?
15. What years are the trendsetters thought to be most popular in "Five Under Five"?
(c) It is unclear.
Short Answer Questions
1. Whose clothing did Hitler wear as he escaped from the bunker in 1945 according to the narrator of "Adolf Hitler: the Larry King Interview"?
2. What year was the source of "The Recipe" for awards ceremonies found?
3. In "Adolf Hitler: the Larry King Interview," Hitler is interviewed by whom on television?
4. What does "The Recipe" give an outline of?
5. Why does the narrator of "The Devil and William Gates" say that Bill Gates swears his soul to the devil?
This section contains 479 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)