|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is Lenny Bruce in "Lenny Bruce: The Making of a Sitcom"?
(a) An old ventriloquist.
(b) A circus performer.
(c) A hilarious comedian.
(d) It is unclear.
2. What does Stewart suggest readers should do after reading "Microsoft Word '98"?
(a) Burn the book.
(b) Buy another book.
(c) Reread the book and make corrections.
(d) Send it to Stewart.
3. What time is Stewart caught in "The Cult"?
(a) Three in the morning.
4. What stressors does Hitler claim he dealt with while in school in "Adolf Hitler: the Larry King Interview"?
(a) Having one testicle and being called "Shitler."
(b) Losing his favorite bird.
(c) Never being called on by the teacher.
(d) Being stuffed in lockers.
5. Who does Hitler say he now hates in "Adolf Hitler: the Larry King Interview"?
(a) The "very angry guy" he had once been.
(c) Santa Claus.
(d) Furry animals.
6. What years are the trendsetters thought to be most popular in "Five Under Five"?
(a) It is unclear.
7. What genes are combined to make a child on the "Five Under Five" list?
(a) Barbara Streisand and a dictator.
(b) A German, an Australian, and a Swede.
(c) A ferret, a guitarist, and an ice cream man.
(d) A physicist, lyricist, and a cat.
8. How many years have passed since Sheldon graduated high school in "Revenge is a Dish Best Served Cold"?
9. What is the list after "Five after Five" expected to feature?
(a) Celebrity pajamas.
(b) Five sports to never play.
(c) 50 beautiful people whom the reader will never have sex with.
(d) Thirty foods you will hate to love.
10. What sort of adolescent should present at an awards ceremony following the honoree's speech according to the narrator of "The Recipe"?
(b) One with a fatal illness.
11. How does Stewart try to escape in "The Cult"?
(a) He tries to go out a window
(b) Through a trapdoor.
(c) Running into the closet.
(d) By tapping his heels three times.
12. What is Vincent van Gogh's AOL name in "Vincent and Theo on AOL"?
13. What does "The Recipe" give an outline of?
(a) Cake baking.
(b) An awards ceremony.
(c) How to succeed at marriage.
(d) How to make a baby.
14. What explanation is given to Silverman for Bruce's itching and nodding off in "Lenny Bruce: The Making of a Sitcom"?
(a) Poison ivy.
(c) Allergy medicine.
15. In "The Cult," what does the leprechaun do to Captain Crunch?
(a) Puts a spell on him.
(b) Confuses him.
(c) Makes him gay.
(d) Gives him facial hair.
Short Answer Questions
1. On which television channel will Hitler probably stand trial in "Adolf Hitler: the Larry King Interview"?
2. What sort of actor should present at an awards ceremony according to the narrator of "The Recipe"?
3. What will be happening to Generation X during 2015-2025 according to the narrator of "Five Under Five"?
4. What does Stewart make fun of by writing "Five Under Five"?
5. What distracts Stewart from the cult in "The Cult"?
This section contains 515 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)