|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What years are the trendsetters thought to be most popular in "Five Under Five"?
(a) It is unclear.
2. What sort of actress should present at an awards ceremony according to the narrator of "The Recipe"?
3. What will the ethnicity of the fifth member on the "Five Under Five" list be?
(b) Asian or black.
(d) American Indian.
4. To whom does Vincent pour out his heart on AOL in "Vincent and Theo on AOL"?
(a) Jon Stewart.
(b) The whole world.
(c) His mother.
5. In "The Cult," what does the leprechaun do to Captain Crunch?
(a) Confuses him.
(b) Puts a spell on him.
(c) Gives him facial hair.
(d) Makes him gay.
6. What offers corrections for Stewart's book in "Microsoft Word '98"?
(c) His robot.
7. What will be happening to Generation X during 2015-2025 according to the narrator of "Five Under Five"?
(a) They will be taking care of their parents.
(c) They will have grown children.
(d) They will be having prostate trouble.
8. What does Stewart suggest readers should do after reading "Microsoft Word '98"?
(a) Buy another book.
(b) Reread the book and make corrections.
(c) Burn the book.
(d) Send it to Stewart.
9. Where is the " The Recipe" taken from?
(a) The Bible.
(b) A Mayan manuscript.
(c) An old cookbook.
(d) Da vinci's notebook.
10. What does Stewart make fun of by writing "Five Under Five"?
(a) Makeup tips.
(b) Fashion ideas.
(c) Magazine trendsetters.
(d) Dog shows.
11. In "The Cult," who has Stewart foretold will spring to life?
(a) Tony the Tiger.
(b) Captain Crunch.
(c) Count Chocula.
(d) Quaker Oats guy.
12. Who are Stewart's lieutenants in "The Cult"?
(a) Johnson and McShane.
(b) Taylor and Schwartz.
(c) Smith and Johnson.
(d) McShane and Colbert.
13. Why does Sheldon want to get revenge on old classmates in "Revenge is a Dish Best Served Cold"?
(a) He never went on a date.
(b) They stuffed him in lockers.
(c) They were taller than he.
(d) They never paid attention to him.
14. How old is the recipe for awards ceremonies according to the narrator of "The Recipe"?
(a) 2,000 years.
(b) 4,000 years.
(c) 22 years.
(d) About one hundred years.
15. What do Sheldon and the monster watch on TV after returning home in "Revenge is a Dish Best Served Cold"?
(a) The Simpsons.
(c) Andy Griffith Show.
Short Answer Questions
1. Characters from which other short story are referenced in "Vincent and Theo on AOL"?
2. Whose credit card is cancelled in "The Devil and Bill Gates"?
3. What will be happening to the Baby Boomers during 2015-2025 according to the narrator of "Five Under Five"?
4. Who does Hitler say he now hates in "Adolf Hitler: the Larry King Interview"?
5. How does Stewart try to commit suicide in "The Cult"?
This section contains 487 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)