|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many honorees should be at an awards ceremony, according to the narrator of "The Recipe"?
2. What stressors does Hitler claim he dealt with while in school in "Adolf Hitler: the Larry King Interview"?
(a) Having one testicle and being called "Shitler."
(b) Losing his favorite bird.
(c) Being stuffed in lockers.
(d) Never being called on by the teacher.
3. How long before the miracle does Stewart speak to his lieutenants in "The Cult"?
(a) Four minutes.
(b) Two hours.
(c) He doesn't speak to them at all.
(d) Thirty seconds.
4. What do Sheldon and the monster watch on TV after returning home in "Revenge is a Dish Best Served Cold"?
(c) The Simpsons.
(d) Andy Griffith Show.
5. In "Five Under Five," which magazine's research team is featured?
(b) National Geographic.
(d) Conde Nast.
6. Who does Hitler say he now hates in "Adolf Hitler: the Larry King Interview"?
(b) Santa Claus.
(c) The "very angry guy" he had once been.
(d) Furry animals.
7. Who produces Bill Gates' "contract of servitude" according to the narrator of "The Devil and William Gates"?
(a) Bill Gates.
(c) The Devil.
(d) Judge Judy.
8. Whose clothing did Hitler wear as he escaped from the bunker in 1945 according to the narrator of "Adolf Hitler: the Larry King Interview"?
(a) He didn't wear any clothing.
(b) His sons'.
(c) Eva Braun's.
(d) His own.
9. Which artist does Vincent van Gogh not discuss online in "Vincent and Theo on AOL"?
10. Which term accurately describes the host of a proper awards ceremony in "The Recipe"?
(a) Childlike and nurturing.
(b) Fatherly and wise.
(d) Well-respected and acerbic.
11. What is Vincent van Gogh's AOL name in "Vincent and Theo on AOL"?
12. On which television channel will Hitler probably stand trial in "Adolf Hitler: the Larry King Interview"?
(a) Animal Planet.
(b) Court TV.
13. Who is Lenny Bruce in "Lenny Bruce: The Making of a Sitcom"?
(a) A hilarious comedian.
(b) It is unclear.
(c) An old ventriloquist.
(d) A circus performer.
14. In "Adolf Hitler: the Larry King Interview," Hitler is interviewed by whom on television?
(a) Jay Leno.
(b) David Letterman.
(c) Johnny Carson.
(d) Larry King.
15. What year was the source of "The Recipe" for awards ceremonies found?
Short Answer Questions
1. To whom does Vincent pour out his heart on AOL in "Vincent and Theo on AOL"?
2. How many years have passed since Sheldon graduated high school in "Revenge is a Dish Best Served Cold"?
3. Why does the narrator of "The Devil and William Gates" say that Bill Gates swears his soul to the devil?
4. What fashion magazine is mentioned in "Five After Five"?
5. What company offers corrections for Stewart's book in "Microsoft Word '98"?
This section contains 461 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)