|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What company offers corrections for Stewart's book in "Microsoft Word '98"?
2. Which term accurately describes the host of a proper awards ceremony in "The Recipe"?
(a) Well-respected and acerbic.
(b) Fatherly and wise.
(d) Childlike and nurturing.
3. Characters from which other short story are referenced in "Vincent and Theo on AOL"?
(a) Breakfast at Kennedy's.
(b) Martha Stewart's Vagina.
(c) Lack of Power.
(d) A Very Hanson Christmas.
4. What sort of actor should present at an awards ceremony according to the narrator of "The Recipe"?
5. In "Revenge is a Dish Best Served Cold", Sheldon pictures himself as a character in which novel?
(a) Catcher in the Rye.
(b) Pride and Prejudice.
(c) One Flew Over the Cuckoo's Nest.
(d) Wizard of Oz.
6. What does Bill Gates plan to do rather than sell his soul to the Devil in "The Devil and William Gates"?
(a) Steal Apple's patents.
(b) Kill himself.
(c) Hide from the Devil in disguise.
(d) He plans to buy out the Devil.
7. What sort of banter should the presenting actor and actress have at an awards ceremony?
(b) Funny and banal.
8. What fashion magazine is mentioned in "Five After Five"?
9. Who proposes that Stewart should commit suicide in "The Cult"?
10. What do Sheldon and the monster watch on TV after returning home in "Revenge is a Dish Best Served Cold"?
(a) The Simpsons.
(d) Andy Griffith Show.
11. Who is Maggie Lynn Pratt according to the narrator of "Five Under Five"?
(a) Jesus's sister.
(b) A prophet.
(c) The founder of Judaism.
(d) A candidate for the "Five after Five" list.
12. What year was the source of "The Recipe" for awards ceremonies found?
13. What position does Fred Silverman hold at ABC in "Lenny Bruce: The Making of a Sitcom"?
(a) Vice president.
(b) Best Boy extra.
(d) Head janitor.
14. How does an eight year old get on the "Five Under Five" list?
(a) Lots of candy corn.
(c) Her father insists she be on the list.
(d) It isn't possible.
15. "No suggestions" is given when trying to find alternative words for whom in "Microsoft Word '98"?
(a) Alan Dershowitz.
(b) Jack Kennedy.
(c) Gerald Ford.
(d) Jon Stewart.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Bruce's idea eventually become in "Lenny Bruce: The Making of a Sitcom"?
2. In "The Cult," who has Stewart foretold will spring to life?
3. What explanation is given to Silverman for Bruce's itching and nodding off in "Lenny Bruce: The Making of a Sitcom"?
4. What is the list after "Five after Five" expected to feature?
5. What will be happening to the Baby Boomers during 2015-2025 according to the narrator of "Five Under Five"?
This section contains 501 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)