|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is Maggie Lynn Pratt according to the narrator of "Five Under Five"?
(a) Jesus's sister.
(b) A candidate for the "Five after Five" list.
(c) A prophet.
(d) The founder of Judaism.
2. How does Stewart try to escape in "The Cult"?
(a) By tapping his heels three times.
(b) Running into the closet.
(c) He tries to go out a window
(d) Through a trapdoor.
3. How many honorees should be at an awards ceremony, according to the narrator of "The Recipe"?
4. What does Hitler's psychiatrist say about Hitler's responsibility for his life in "Adolf Hitler: the Larry King Interview"?
(a) "Be a man."
(b) "Eat my Shorts."
(c) "Suck it up."
(d) "Put up or shut up."
5. What is the list after "Five after Five" expected to feature?
(a) Celebrity pajamas.
(b) 50 beautiful people whom the reader will never have sex with.
(c) Thirty foods you will hate to love.
(d) Five sports to never play.
6. Who does Hitler say he now hates in "Adolf Hitler: the Larry King Interview"?
(b) The "very angry guy" he had once been.
(c) Furry animals.
(d) Santa Claus.
7. Which artist does Vincent van Gogh not discuss online in "Vincent and Theo on AOL"?
8. What religion is Michael Green, a child on the "Five Under Five" list?
(a) Greek Orthodox.
9. Who proposes that Stewart should commit suicide in "The Cult"?
10. Who should make a political plea at an awards ceremony according to the narrator of "The Recipe"?
(a) The host.
(b) The honoree.
(c) A random attendee in the back.
(d) The cameraman.
11. What fashion magazine is mentioned in "Five After Five"?
12. On which television channel will Hitler probably stand trial in "Adolf Hitler: the Larry King Interview"?
(b) Court TV.
(c) Animal Planet.
13. Which term accurately describes the host of a proper awards ceremony in "The Recipe"?
(b) Childlike and nurturing.
(c) Fatherly and wise.
(d) Well-respected and acerbic.
14. In "Adolf Hitler: the Larry King Interview," Hitler is interviewed by whom on television?
(a) Johnny Carson.
(b) Larry King.
(c) Jay Leno.
(d) David Letterman.
15. What does Bill Gates plan to do rather than sell his soul to the Devil in "The Devil and William Gates"?
(a) Hide from the Devil in disguise.
(b) Steal Apple's patents.
(c) He plans to buy out the Devil.
(d) Kill himself.
Short Answer Questions
1. What time is Stewart caught in "The Cult"?
2. Whose clothing did Hitler wear as he escaped from the bunker in 1945 according to the narrator of "Adolf Hitler: the Larry King Interview"?
3. What does "The Recipe" give an outline of?
4. What suggestions are given to replace the off-color terms Stewart includes in "Microsoft Word '98"?
5. Why is Bruce's contract with ABC terminated in "Lenny Bruce: The Making of a Sitcom"?
This section contains 495 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)