|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Sheldon realize he neglected to learn to do in "Revenge is a Dish Best Served Cold"?
2. How long before the miracle does Stewart speak to his lieutenants in "The Cult"?
(a) Two hours.
(b) He doesn't speak to them at all.
(c) Four minutes.
(d) Thirty seconds.
3. What fashion magazine is mentioned in "Five After Five"?
4. What will be happening to Generation X during 2015-2025 according to the narrator of "Five Under Five"?
(a) They will have grown children.
(b) They will be taking care of their parents.
(c) They will be having prostate trouble.
5. What sort of banter should the presenting actor and actress have at an awards ceremony?
(d) Funny and banal.
6. What will be happening to the Baby Boomers during 2015-2025 according to the narrator of "Five Under Five"?
(a) They will still be working.
(b) They will be gambling in wheelchairs.
(c) They will be relaxing in Hawaii.
(d) They will be dead or dying.
7. How does Stewart try to escape in "The Cult"?
(a) He tries to go out a window
(b) Running into the closet.
(c) By tapping his heels three times.
(d) Through a trapdoor.
8. What stressors does Hitler claim he dealt with while in school in "Adolf Hitler: the Larry King Interview"?
(a) Losing his favorite bird.
(b) Being stuffed in lockers.
(c) Never being called on by the teacher.
(d) Having one testicle and being called "Shitler."
9. What position does Fred Silverman hold at ABC in "Lenny Bruce: The Making of a Sitcom"?
(a) Vice president.
(c) Best Boy extra.
(d) Head janitor.
10. Which artist does Vincent van Gogh not discuss online in "Vincent and Theo on AOL"?
11. What does Bruce's idea eventually become in "Lenny Bruce: The Making of a Sitcom"?
(b) The Daily Show.
(c) The Dick Van Dyke show.
(d) The Andy Griffith Show.
12. Why does Sheldon want to get revenge on old classmates in "Revenge is a Dish Best Served Cold"?
(a) He never went on a date.
(b) They were taller than he.
(c) They never paid attention to him.
(d) They stuffed him in lockers.
13. Who adopts Vincent van Gogh's persona on AOL in "Vincent and Theo on AOL"?
(b) Princess Diana.
(c) Jon Stewart.
14. How does Stewart try to commit suicide in "The Cult"?
(a) Tazing himself.
(c) Swallowing pills.
15. What sort of actress should present at an awards ceremony according to the narrator of "The Recipe"?
Short Answer Questions
1. Where is the " The Recipe" taken from?
2. Why does the narrator of "The Devil and William Gates" say that Bill Gates swears his soul to the devil?
3. How old is the recipe for awards ceremonies according to the narrator of "The Recipe"?
4. Characters from which other short story are referenced in "Vincent and Theo on AOL"?
5. What sort of woman should present at an awards ceremony following the honoree's speech according to the narrator of "The Recipe"?
This section contains 526 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)