|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Sheldon realize he neglected to learn to do in "Revenge is a Dish Best Served Cold"?
2. How many honorees should be at an awards ceremony, according to the narrator of "The Recipe"?
3. How does "Microsoft Word '98" contribute to the entire work?
(a) It is completely separate from the work.
(b) It mentions all characters one more time.
(c) It is unclear.
(d) It helps the reader reflect.
4. Who is Lenny Bruce in "Lenny Bruce: The Making of a Sitcom"?
(a) An old ventriloquist.
(b) It is unclear.
(c) A circus performer.
(d) A hilarious comedian.
5. What sort of adolescent should present at an awards ceremony following the honoree's speech according to the narrator of "The Recipe"?
(b) One with a fatal illness.
6. Which term accurately describes the host of a proper awards ceremony in "The Recipe"?
(b) Well-respected and acerbic.
(c) Childlike and nurturing.
(d) Fatherly and wise.
7. What will the ethnicity of the fifth member on the "Five Under Five" list be?
(c) American Indian.
(d) Asian or black.
8. How does an eight year old get on the "Five Under Five" list?
(a) Her father insists she be on the list.
(b) It isn't possible.
(c) Lots of candy corn.
9. On which television channel will Hitler probably stand trial in "Adolf Hitler: the Larry King Interview"?
(a) Animal Planet.
(c) Court TV.
10. Why does Sheldon want to get revenge on old classmates in "Revenge is a Dish Best Served Cold"?
(a) He never went on a date.
(b) They never paid attention to him.
(c) They were taller than he.
(d) They stuffed him in lockers.
11. What year was the source of "The Recipe" for awards ceremonies found?
12. What is the list after "Five after Five" expected to feature?
(a) Thirty foods you will hate to love.
(b) 50 beautiful people whom the reader will never have sex with.
(c) Celebrity pajamas.
(d) Five sports to never play.
13. How long is the "contract of servitude" good for in "The Devil and William Gates"?
(a) One day.
(b) 25 years.
(c) Five months.
(d) Ten years.
14. Why is Bruce's contract with ABC terminated in "Lenny Bruce: The Making of a Sitcom"?
(a) He rips it up.
(b) Bruce's dog eats it.
(c) It is accidentally shredded.
(d) He shows up to work naked.
15. What sort of actress should present at an awards ceremony according to the narrator of "The Recipe"?
Short Answer Questions
1. What stressors does Hitler claim he dealt with while in school in "Adolf Hitler: the Larry King Interview"?
2. What position does Fred Silverman hold at ABC in "Lenny Bruce: The Making of a Sitcom"?
3. What years are the trendsetters thought to be most popular in "Five Under Five"?
4. How long before the miracle does Stewart speak to his lieutenants in "The Cult"?
5. Who is Maggie Lynn Pratt according to the narrator of "Five Under Five"?
This section contains 527 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)