Final Test - Easy
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Whose credit card is cancelled in "The Devil and Bill Gates"?
(a) The President's.
(b) Bill Gates'.
(c) Melinda Gates'.
(d) The Devil's.
2. What is the original title of Bruce's television show in "Lenny Bruce: The Making of a Sitcom"?
(a) Lenny and the Man.
(b) Roach and Head.
(c) Life on a Sofa.
(d) Jokes and More Jokes.
3. What does Hitler's psychiatrist say about Hitler's responsibility for his life in "Adolf Hitler: the Larry King Interview"?
(a) "Be a man."
(b) "Eat my Shorts."
(c) "Suck it up."
(d) "Put up or shut up."
4. Who produces Bill Gates' "contract of servitude" according to the narrator of "The Devil and William Gates"?
(a) The Devil.
(b) Judge Judy.
(d) Bill Gates.
5. What will be happening to the Baby Boomers during 2015-2025 according to the narrator of "Five Under Five"?
(a) They will be dead or dying.
(b) They will still be working.
(c) They will be gambling in wheelchairs.
(d) They will be relaxing in Hawaii.
6. Where is the " The Recipe" taken from?
(a) The Bible.
(b) An old cookbook.
(c) A Mayan manuscript.
(d) Da vinci's notebook.
7. What will the ethnicity of the fifth member on the "Five Under Five" list be?
(b) American Indian.
(c) Asian or black.
8. What is the list after "Five after Five" expected to feature?
(a) Celebrity pajamas.
(b) Five sports to never play.
(c) Thirty foods you will hate to love.
(d) 50 beautiful people whom the reader will never have sex with.
9. What stressors does Hitler claim he dealt with while in school in "Adolf Hitler: the Larry King Interview"?
(a) Never being called on by the teacher.
(b) Being stuffed in lockers.
(c) Having one testicle and being called "Shitler."
(d) Losing his favorite bird.
10. What do Sheldon and the monster watch on TV after returning home in "Revenge is a Dish Best Served Cold"?
(a) The Simpsons.
(c) Andy Griffith Show.
11. Where does Vincent van Gogh decide to eventually go to school in "Vincent and Theo on AOL"?
(b) The Art Institute.
12. How many honorees should be at an awards ceremony, according to the narrator of "The Recipe"?
13. Which term accurately describes the host of a proper awards ceremony in "The Recipe"?
(a) Fatherly and wise.
(b) Well-respected and acerbic.
(c) Childlike and nurturing.
14. What sort of woman should present at an awards ceremony following the honoree's speech according to the narrator of "The Recipe"?
15. Which artist does Vincent van Gogh not discuss online in "Vincent and Theo on AOL"?
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Stewart try to commit suicide in "The Cult"?
2. What will be happening to Generation X during 2015-2025 according to the narrator of "Five Under Five"?
3. How does "Microsoft Word '98" contribute to the entire work?
4. What religion is Michael Green, a child on the "Five Under Five" list?
5. In "The Cult," who has Stewart foretold will spring to life?
This section contains 524 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)