|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does "Microsoft Word '98" contribute to the entire work?
(a) It is completely separate from the work.
(b) It is unclear.
(c) It helps the reader reflect.
(d) It mentions all characters one more time.
2. How does an eight year old get on the "Five Under Five" list?
(a) Her father insists she be on the list.
(c) It isn't possible.
(d) Lots of candy corn.
3. Whose fingerprints are exchanged with the Devil's in "The Devil and William Gates"?
(a) Hugh Grant.
(b) Bill Clinton.
(c) Michael Jackson.
(d) A crack-addicted prostitute.
4. What year was the source of "The Recipe" for awards ceremonies found?
5. How many years have passed since Sheldon graduated high school in "Revenge is a Dish Best Served Cold"?
6. How old is the recipe for awards ceremonies according to the narrator of "The Recipe"?
(a) 4,000 years.
(b) 22 years.
(c) About one hundred years.
(d) 2,000 years.
7. Who should make a political plea at an awards ceremony according to the narrator of "The Recipe"?
(a) The host.
(b) The honoree.
(c) A random attendee in the back.
(d) The cameraman.
8. What will the ethnicity of the fifth member on the "Five Under Five" list be?
(b) Asian or black.
(c) American Indian.
9. What explanation does Stewart give for his inaccurate predictions in "The Cult"?
(a) He forgot about Daylight Savings Time.
(b) He doesn't give an explanation.
(c) He never made a prediction.
(d) He has Alzheimer's.
10. What is Vincent van Gogh's AOL name in "Vincent and Theo on AOL"?
11. What time is Stewart caught in "The Cult"?
(d) Three in the morning.
12. What does "The Recipe" give an outline of?
(a) An awards ceremony.
(b) How to make a baby.
(c) How to succeed at marriage.
(d) Cake baking.
13. Who does Hitler say he now hates in "Adolf Hitler: the Larry King Interview"?
(a) The "very angry guy" he had once been.
(b) Furry animals.
(d) Santa Claus.
14. How does Stewart try to escape in "The Cult"?
(a) Running into the closet.
(b) He tries to go out a window
(c) By tapping his heels three times.
(d) Through a trapdoor.
15. Who is Maggie Lynn Pratt according to the narrator of "Five Under Five"?
(a) A prophet.
(b) Jesus's sister.
(c) The founder of Judaism.
(d) A candidate for the "Five after Five" list.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the list after "Five after Five" expected to feature?
2. Who produces Bill Gates' "contract of servitude" according to the narrator of "The Devil and William Gates"?
3. What distracts Stewart from the cult in "The Cult"?
4. To whom does Vincent pour out his heart on AOL in "Vincent and Theo on AOL"?
5. What stressors does Hitler claim he dealt with while in school in "Adolf Hitler: the Larry King Interview"?
This section contains 499 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)