|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why is Bruce's contract with ABC terminated in "Lenny Bruce: The Making of a Sitcom"?
(a) He shows up to work naked.
(b) Bruce's dog eats it.
(c) It is accidentally shredded.
(d) He rips it up.
2. What does Sheldon realize he neglected to learn to do in "Revenge is a Dish Best Served Cold"?
3. Who produces Bill Gates' "contract of servitude" according to the narrator of "The Devil and William Gates"?
(b) The Devil.
(c) Judge Judy.
(d) Bill Gates.
4. What offers corrections for Stewart's book in "Microsoft Word '98"?
(c) His robot.
5. How does Stewart try to escape in "The Cult"?
(a) Through a trapdoor.
(b) Running into the closet.
(c) He tries to go out a window
(d) By tapping his heels three times.
6. What time is Stewart caught in "The Cult"?
(a) Three in the morning.
7. What does Sheldon's monster destroy on the way to the high school in "Revenge is a Dish Best Served Cold"?
(a) The streets.
(b) A Nativity and Santa display.
(d) Cars and bikes.
8. How long is the "contract of servitude" good for in "The Devil and William Gates"?
(a) 25 years.
(b) Ten years.
(c) Five months.
(d) One day.
9. What does Bruce's idea eventually become in "Lenny Bruce: The Making of a Sitcom"?
(a) The Daily Show.
(c) The Dick Van Dyke show.
(d) The Andy Griffith Show.
10. What will be happening to the Baby Boomers during 2015-2025 according to the narrator of "Five Under Five"?
(a) They will still be working.
(b) They will be relaxing in Hawaii.
(c) They will be gambling in wheelchairs.
(d) They will be dead or dying.
11. What stressors does Hitler claim he dealt with while in school in "Adolf Hitler: the Larry King Interview"?
(a) Being stuffed in lockers.
(b) Losing his favorite bird.
(c) Never being called on by the teacher.
(d) Having one testicle and being called "Shitler."
12. In "The Cult," what does the leprechaun do to Captain Crunch?
(a) Makes him gay.
(b) Confuses him.
(c) Gives him facial hair.
(d) Puts a spell on him.
13. Which term accurately describes the host of a proper awards ceremony in "The Recipe"?
(a) Fatherly and wise.
(b) Well-respected and acerbic.
(c) Childlike and nurturing.
14. What will be happening to Generation X during 2015-2025 according to the narrator of "Five Under Five"?
(a) They will be having prostate trouble.
(b) They will have grown children.
(d) They will be taking care of their parents.
15. What is the list after "Five after Five" expected to feature?
(a) 50 beautiful people whom the reader will never have sex with.
(b) Five sports to never play.
(c) Celebrity pajamas.
(d) Thirty foods you will hate to love.
Short Answer Questions
1. What explanation is given to Silverman for Bruce's itching and nodding off in "Lenny Bruce: The Making of a Sitcom"?
2. What is the original title of Bruce's television show in "Lenny Bruce: The Making of a Sitcom"?
3. "No suggestions" is given when trying to find alternative words for whom in "Microsoft Word '98"?
4. Whose credit card is cancelled in "The Devil and Bill Gates"?
5. Why does the narrator of "The Devil and William Gates" say that Bill Gates swears his soul to the devil?
This section contains 556 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)