|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What sort of woman should present at an awards ceremony following the honoree's speech according to the narrator of "The Recipe"?
2. What does Stewart make fun of by writing "Five Under Five"?
(a) Fashion ideas.
(b) Makeup tips.
(c) Dog shows.
(d) Magazine trendsetters.
3. In "The Cult," what does the leprechaun do to Captain Crunch?
(a) Makes him gay.
(b) Puts a spell on him.
(c) Confuses him.
(d) Gives him facial hair.
4. What explanation does Stewart give for his inaccurate predictions in "The Cult"?
(a) He doesn't give an explanation.
(b) He forgot about Daylight Savings Time.
(c) He has Alzheimer's.
(d) He never made a prediction.
5. What religion is Michael Green, a child on the "Five Under Five" list?
(b) Greek Orthodox.
6. What sort of banter should the presenting actor and actress have at an awards ceremony?
(b) Funny and banal.
7. How many bedrooms does Stewart's apartment have in "The Cult"?
8. What offers corrections for Stewart's book in "Microsoft Word '98"?
(d) His robot.
9. What will be happening to Generation X during 2015-2025 according to the narrator of "Five Under Five"?
(b) They will have grown children.
(c) They will be having prostate trouble.
(d) They will be taking care of their parents.
10. Why does the narrator of "The Devil and William Gates" say that Bill Gates swears his soul to the devil?
(a) He is frustrated with another invention.
(b) He is drugged.
(c) He is very competitive.
(d) He has a bet.
11. Which artist does Vincent van Gogh not discuss online in "Vincent and Theo on AOL"?
12. How does Stewart try to escape in "The Cult"?
(a) He tries to go out a window
(b) By tapping his heels three times.
(c) Running into the closet.
(d) Through a trapdoor.
13. Whose credit card is cancelled in "The Devil and Bill Gates"?
(a) Bill Gates'.
(b) Melinda Gates'.
(c) The Devil's.
(d) The President's.
14. What position does Fred Silverman hold at ABC in "Lenny Bruce: The Making of a Sitcom"?
(a) Vice president.
(b) Head janitor.
(c) Best Boy extra.
15. How long before the miracle does Stewart speak to his lieutenants in "The Cult"?
(a) He doesn't speak to them at all.
(b) Two hours.
(c) Four minutes.
(d) Thirty seconds.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Sheldon's monster destroy on the way to the high school in "Revenge is a Dish Best Served Cold"?
2. What sort of actor should present at an awards ceremony according to the narrator of "The Recipe"?
3. What is the list after "Five after Five" expected to feature?
4. What sort of adolescent should present at an awards ceremony following the honoree's speech according to the narrator of "The Recipe"?
5. What year was the source of "The Recipe" for awards ceremonies found?
This section contains 488 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)