|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Sheldon want to get revenge on old classmates in "Revenge is a Dish Best Served Cold"?
(a) They never paid attention to him.
(b) They stuffed him in lockers.
(c) They were taller than he.
(d) He never went on a date.
2. Whose credit card is cancelled in "The Devil and Bill Gates"?
(a) The Devil's.
(b) Melinda Gates'.
(c) Bill Gates'.
(d) The President's.
3. What will be happening to Generation X during 2015-2025 according to the narrator of "Five Under Five"?
(a) They will have grown children.
(b) They will be having prostate trouble.
(d) They will be taking care of their parents.
4. What explanation does Stewart give for his inaccurate predictions in "The Cult"?
(a) He has Alzheimer's.
(b) He doesn't give an explanation.
(c) He forgot about Daylight Savings Time.
(d) He never made a prediction.
5. Where is the " The Recipe" taken from?
(a) An old cookbook.
(b) A Mayan manuscript.
(c) Da vinci's notebook.
(d) The Bible.
6. On which television channel will Hitler probably stand trial in "Adolf Hitler: the Larry King Interview"?
(c) Animal Planet.
(d) Court TV.
7. In "Five Under Five," which magazine's research team is featured?
(b) Conde Nast.
(d) National Geographic.
8. What fashion magazine is mentioned in "Five After Five"?
9. What sort of actress should present at an awards ceremony according to the narrator of "The Recipe"?
10. How does Stewart try to commit suicide in "The Cult"?
(a) Swallowing pills.
(b) Tazing himself.
11. Characters from which other short story are referenced in "Vincent and Theo on AOL"?
(a) A Very Hanson Christmas.
(b) Breakfast at Kennedy's.
(c) Martha Stewart's Vagina.
(d) Lack of Power.
12. What year was the source of "The Recipe" for awards ceremonies found?
13. Which term accurately describes the host of a proper awards ceremony in "The Recipe"?
(a) Well-respected and acerbic.
(b) Childlike and nurturing.
(c) Fatherly and wise.
14. What does Bruce's idea eventually become in "Lenny Bruce: The Making of a Sitcom"?
(b) The Daily Show.
(c) The Andy Griffith Show.
(d) The Dick Van Dyke show.
15. What sort of actor should present at an awards ceremony according to the narrator of "The Recipe"?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the list after "Five after Five" expected to feature?
2. How old is the recipe for awards ceremonies according to the narrator of "The Recipe"?
3. What distracts Stewart from the cult in "The Cult"?
4. What genes are combined to make a child on the "Five Under Five" list?
5. What sort of adolescent should present at an awards ceremony following the honoree's speech according to the narrator of "The Recipe"?
This section contains 492 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)