|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the original title of Bruce's television show in "Lenny Bruce: The Making of a Sitcom"?
(a) Jokes and More Jokes.
(b) Life on a Sofa.
(c) Lenny and the Man.
(d) Roach and Head.
2. What suggestions are given to replace the off-color terms Stewart includes in "Microsoft Word '98"?
(c) Fluffy Bear.
3. Whose credit card is cancelled in "The Devil and Bill Gates"?
(a) Melinda Gates'.
(b) Bill Gates'.
(c) The Devil's.
(d) The President's.
4. What is the list after "Five after Five" expected to feature?
(a) Five sports to never play.
(b) Celebrity pajamas.
(c) 50 beautiful people whom the reader will never have sex with.
(d) Thirty foods you will hate to love.
5. How many years have passed since Sheldon graduated high school in "Revenge is a Dish Best Served Cold"?
6. What explanation does Stewart give for his inaccurate predictions in "The Cult"?
(a) He forgot about Daylight Savings Time.
(b) He never made a prediction.
(c) He doesn't give an explanation.
(d) He has Alzheimer's.
7. Who should make a political plea at an awards ceremony according to the narrator of "The Recipe"?
(a) A random attendee in the back.
(b) The host.
(c) The cameraman.
(d) The honoree.
8. Where does Vincent van Gogh decide to eventually go to school in "Vincent and Theo on AOL"?
(a) The Art Institute.
9. On which television channel will Hitler probably stand trial in "Adolf Hitler: the Larry King Interview"?
(a) Animal Planet.
(c) Court TV.
10. Why is Bruce's contract with ABC terminated in "Lenny Bruce: The Making of a Sitcom"?
(a) It is accidentally shredded.
(b) Bruce's dog eats it.
(c) He rips it up.
(d) He shows up to work naked.
11. Whose clothing did Hitler wear as he escaped from the bunker in 1945 according to the narrator of "Adolf Hitler: the Larry King Interview"?
(a) His own.
(b) He didn't wear any clothing.
(c) Eva Braun's.
(d) His sons'.
12. What offers corrections for Stewart's book in "Microsoft Word '98"?
(a) His robot.
13. What genes are combined to make a child on the "Five Under Five" list?
(a) A physicist, lyricist, and a cat.
(b) Barbara Streisand and a dictator.
(c) A ferret, a guitarist, and an ice cream man.
(d) A German, an Australian, and a Swede.
14. Why does Sheldon want to get revenge on old classmates in "Revenge is a Dish Best Served Cold"?
(a) They were taller than he.
(b) They stuffed him in lockers.
(c) He never went on a date.
(d) They never paid attention to him.
15. What does Sheldon realize he neglected to learn to do in "Revenge is a Dish Best Served Cold"?
Short Answer Questions
1. How many honorees should be at an awards ceremony, according to the narrator of "The Recipe"?
2. Whose fingerprints are exchanged with the Devil's in "The Devil and William Gates"?
3. How does "Microsoft Word '98" contribute to the entire work?
4. Who are Stewart's lieutenants in "The Cult"?
5. How old is the recipe for awards ceremonies according to the narrator of "The Recipe"?
This section contains 529 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)