|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What sort of actor should present at an awards ceremony according to the narrator of "The Recipe"?
2. What sort of actress should present at an awards ceremony according to the narrator of "The Recipe"?
3. What does Sheldon realize he neglected to learn to do in "Revenge is a Dish Best Served Cold"?
4. Whose credit card is cancelled in "The Devil and Bill Gates"?
(a) Melinda Gates'.
(b) The Devil's.
(c) The President's.
(d) Bill Gates'.
5. Characters from which other short story are referenced in "Vincent and Theo on AOL"?
(a) Martha Stewart's Vagina.
(b) A Very Hanson Christmas.
(c) Breakfast at Kennedy's.
(d) Lack of Power.
6. How many bedrooms does Stewart's apartment have in "The Cult"?
7. Who produces Bill Gates' "contract of servitude" according to the narrator of "The Devil and William Gates"?
(a) The Devil.
(b) Bill Gates.
(c) Judge Judy.
8. Who are Stewart's lieutenants in "The Cult"?
(a) Johnson and McShane.
(b) Taylor and Schwartz.
(c) McShane and Colbert.
(d) Smith and Johnson.
9. What genes are combined to make a child on the "Five Under Five" list?
(a) A physicist, lyricist, and a cat.
(b) A ferret, a guitarist, and an ice cream man.
(c) Barbara Streisand and a dictator.
(d) A German, an Australian, and a Swede.
10. Who is Maggie Lynn Pratt according to the narrator of "Five Under Five"?
(a) A candidate for the "Five after Five" list.
(b) The founder of Judaism.
(c) Jesus's sister.
(d) A prophet.
11. On which television channel will Hitler probably stand trial in "Adolf Hitler: the Larry King Interview"?
(a) Court TV.
(c) Animal Planet.
12. What do Sheldon and the monster watch on TV after returning home in "Revenge is a Dish Best Served Cold"?
(a) Andy Griffith Show.
(c) The Simpsons.
13. What position does Fred Silverman hold at ABC in "Lenny Bruce: The Making of a Sitcom"?
(a) Vice president.
(b) Best Boy extra.
(d) Head janitor.
14. What suggestions are given to replace the off-color terms Stewart includes in "Microsoft Word '98"?
(a) Fluffy Bear.
15. What does "The Recipe" give an outline of?
(a) How to succeed at marriage.
(b) Cake baking.
(c) An awards ceremony.
(d) How to make a baby.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does "Microsoft Word '98" contribute to the entire work?
2. How does Stewart try to commit suicide in "The Cult"?
3. What time is Stewart caught in "The Cult"?
4. What fashion magazine is mentioned in "Five After Five"?
5. Which artist does Vincent van Gogh not discuss online in "Vincent and Theo on AOL"?
This section contains 445 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)