|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Whose fingerprints are exchanged with the Devil's in "The Devil and William Gates"?
(a) Michael Jackson.
(b) Hugh Grant.
(c) Bill Clinton.
(d) A crack-addicted prostitute.
2. Who is Lenny Bruce in "Lenny Bruce: The Making of a Sitcom"?
(a) It is unclear.
(b) A hilarious comedian.
(c) A circus performer.
(d) An old ventriloquist.
3. Characters from which other short story are referenced in "Vincent and Theo on AOL"?
(a) Martha Stewart's Vagina.
(b) A Very Hanson Christmas.
(c) Lack of Power.
(d) Breakfast at Kennedy's.
4. What does Bruce's idea eventually become in "Lenny Bruce: The Making of a Sitcom"?
(a) The Daily Show.
(c) The Andy Griffith Show.
(d) The Dick Van Dyke show.
5. What does Sheldon's monster destroy on the way to the high school in "Revenge is a Dish Best Served Cold"?
(a) Cars and bikes.
(c) The streets.
(d) A Nativity and Santa display.
6. What is Vincent van Gogh's AOL name in "Vincent and Theo on AOL"?
7. What stressors does Hitler claim he dealt with while in school in "Adolf Hitler: the Larry King Interview"?
(a) Never being called on by the teacher.
(b) Having one testicle and being called "Shitler."
(c) Being stuffed in lockers.
(d) Losing his favorite bird.
8. What does Stewart make fun of by writing "Five Under Five"?
(a) Fashion ideas.
(b) Magazine trendsetters.
(c) Dog shows.
(d) Makeup tips.
9. How many years have passed since Sheldon graduated high school in "Revenge is a Dish Best Served Cold"?
10. Where is the " The Recipe" taken from?
(a) The Bible.
(b) Da vinci's notebook.
(c) A Mayan manuscript.
(d) An old cookbook.
11. In "The Cult," what does the leprechaun do to Captain Crunch?
(a) Puts a spell on him.
(b) Confuses him.
(c) Gives him facial hair.
(d) Makes him gay.
12. What company offers corrections for Stewart's book in "Microsoft Word '98"?
13. What religion is Michael Green, a child on the "Five Under Five" list?
(a) Greek Orthodox.
14. To whom does Vincent pour out his heart on AOL in "Vincent and Theo on AOL"?
(a) The whole world.
(c) His mother.
(d) Jon Stewart.
15. What distracts Stewart from the cult in "The Cult"?
(a) His tap dance career.
(b) Pollen count.
(c) His baseball cards.
(d) His record collection.
Short Answer Questions
1. What explanation does Stewart give for his inaccurate predictions in "The Cult"?
2. How does Stewart try to escape in "The Cult"?
3. In "The Cult," who has Stewart foretold will spring to life?
4. Who are Stewart's lieutenants in "The Cult"?
5. What sort of woman should present at an awards ceremony following the honoree's speech according to the narrator of "The Recipe"?
This section contains 471 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)