|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Vincent van Gogh's AOL name in "Vincent and Theo on AOL"?
2. What was Captain Crunch accused of doing when he was a strong leader in "The Cult"?
(a) Adding sugar to the cereal.
(b) Breaking into sailboats.
(c) Stealing Lucky Charms.
(d) Fathering a Smurf.
3. What does Hitler's psychiatrist say about Hitler's responsibility for his life in "Adolf Hitler: the Larry King Interview"?
(a) "Be a man."
(b) "Suck it up."
(c) "Eat my Shorts."
(d) "Put up or shut up."
4. How many honorees should be at an awards ceremony, according to the narrator of "The Recipe"?
5. Why does the narrator of "The Devil and William Gates" say that Bill Gates swears his soul to the devil?
(a) He is very competitive.
(b) He is frustrated with another invention.
(c) He is drugged.
(d) He has a bet.
6. What explanation does Stewart give for his inaccurate predictions in "The Cult"?
(a) He doesn't give an explanation.
(b) He has Alzheimer's.
(c) He never made a prediction.
(d) He forgot about Daylight Savings Time.
7. Whose credit card is cancelled in "The Devil and Bill Gates"?
(a) Bill Gates'.
(b) The President's.
(c) Melinda Gates'.
(d) The Devil's.
8. How many bedrooms does Stewart's apartment have in "The Cult"?
9. Whose fingerprints are exchanged with the Devil's in "The Devil and William Gates"?
(a) Hugh Grant.
(b) Bill Clinton.
(c) A crack-addicted prostitute.
(d) Michael Jackson.
10. What is the original title of Bruce's television show in "Lenny Bruce: The Making of a Sitcom"?
(a) Life on a Sofa.
(b) Roach and Head.
(c) Lenny and the Man.
(d) Jokes and More Jokes.
11. What genes are combined to make a child on the "Five Under Five" list?
(a) A ferret, a guitarist, and an ice cream man.
(b) Barbara Streisand and a dictator.
(c) A German, an Australian, and a Swede.
(d) A physicist, lyricist, and a cat.
12. To whom does Vincent pour out his heart on AOL in "Vincent and Theo on AOL"?
(a) His mother.
(c) Jon Stewart.
(d) The whole world.
13. What sort of banter should the presenting actor and actress have at an awards ceremony?
(d) Funny and banal.
14. Which term accurately describes the host of a proper awards ceremony in "The Recipe"?
(a) Well-respected and acerbic.
(b) Fatherly and wise.
(d) Childlike and nurturing.
15. What will be happening to the Baby Boomers during 2015-2025 according to the narrator of "Five Under Five"?
(a) They will be relaxing in Hawaii.
(b) They will be dead or dying.
(c) They will be gambling in wheelchairs.
(d) They will still be working.
Short Answer Questions
1. Whose clothing did Hitler wear as he escaped from the bunker in 1945 according to the narrator of "Adolf Hitler: the Larry King Interview"?
2. How does Stewart try to escape in "The Cult"?
3. What sort of woman should present at an awards ceremony following the honoree's speech according to the narrator of "The Recipe"?
4. How long before the miracle does Stewart speak to his lieutenants in "The Cult"?
5. What do Sheldon and the monster watch on TV after returning home in "Revenge is a Dish Best Served Cold"?
This section contains 546 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)