|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many bedrooms does Stewart's apartment have in "The Cult"?
2. Who is Lenny Bruce in "Lenny Bruce: The Making of a Sitcom"?
(a) A circus performer.
(b) A hilarious comedian.
(c) An old ventriloquist.
(d) It is unclear.
3. Who should make a political plea at an awards ceremony according to the narrator of "The Recipe"?
(a) The host.
(b) The cameraman.
(c) A random attendee in the back.
(d) The honoree.
4. How does an eight year old get on the "Five Under Five" list?
(b) It isn't possible.
(c) Lots of candy corn.
(d) Her father insists she be on the list.
5. How many honorees should be at an awards ceremony, according to the narrator of "The Recipe"?
6. Whose clothing did Hitler wear as he escaped from the bunker in 1945 according to the narrator of "Adolf Hitler: the Larry King Interview"?
(a) His sons'.
(b) His own.
(c) He didn't wear any clothing.
(d) Eva Braun's.
7. How does "Microsoft Word '98" contribute to the entire work?
(a) It is unclear.
(b) It mentions all characters one more time.
(c) It helps the reader reflect.
(d) It is completely separate from the work.
8. What offers corrections for Stewart's book in "Microsoft Word '98"?
(b) His robot.
9. Who does Hitler say he now hates in "Adolf Hitler: the Larry King Interview"?
(b) The "very angry guy" he had once been.
(c) Santa Claus.
(d) Furry animals.
10. Which term accurately describes the host of a proper awards ceremony in "The Recipe"?
(a) Fatherly and wise.
(b) Childlike and nurturing.
(d) Well-respected and acerbic.
11. In "The Cult," what does the leprechaun do to Captain Crunch?
(a) Confuses him.
(b) Makes him gay.
(c) Gives him facial hair.
(d) Puts a spell on him.
12. What does Sheldon's monster destroy on the way to the high school in "Revenge is a Dish Best Served Cold"?
(a) A Nativity and Santa display.
(b) Cars and bikes.
(d) The streets.
13. How many years have passed since Sheldon graduated high school in "Revenge is a Dish Best Served Cold"?
14. Which artist does Vincent van Gogh not discuss online in "Vincent and Theo on AOL"?
15. What does Sheldon realize he neglected to learn to do in "Revenge is a Dish Best Served Cold"?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who adopts Vincent van Gogh's persona on AOL in "Vincent and Theo on AOL"?
2. What explanation is given to Silverman for Bruce's itching and nodding off in "Lenny Bruce: The Making of a Sitcom"?
3. Whose fingerprints are exchanged with the Devil's in "The Devil and William Gates"?
4. What stressors does Hitler claim he dealt with while in school in "Adolf Hitler: the Larry King Interview"?
5. What does Bill Gates plan to do rather than sell his soul to the Devil in "The Devil and William Gates"?
This section contains 510 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)