|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who proposes that Stewart should commit suicide in "The Cult"?
2. How many years have passed since Sheldon graduated high school in "Revenge is a Dish Best Served Cold"?
3. Whose fingerprints are exchanged with the Devil's in "The Devil and William Gates"?
(a) Bill Clinton.
(b) Michael Jackson.
(c) Hugh Grant.
(d) A crack-addicted prostitute.
4. On which television channel will Hitler probably stand trial in "Adolf Hitler: the Larry King Interview"?
(a) Court TV.
(b) Animal Planet.
5. What stressors does Hitler claim he dealt with while in school in "Adolf Hitler: the Larry King Interview"?
(a) Losing his favorite bird.
(b) Having one testicle and being called "Shitler."
(c) Being stuffed in lockers.
(d) Never being called on by the teacher.
6. What sort of woman should present at an awards ceremony following the honoree's speech according to the narrator of "The Recipe"?
7. What does Stewart make fun of by writing "Five Under Five"?
(a) Dog shows.
(b) Fashion ideas.
(c) Magazine trendsetters.
(d) Makeup tips.
8. What sort of banter should the presenting actor and actress have at an awards ceremony?
(a) Funny and banal.
9. What explanation is given to Silverman for Bruce's itching and nodding off in "Lenny Bruce: The Making of a Sitcom"?
(b) Allergy medicine.
(c) Poison ivy.
10. What sort of actor should present at an awards ceremony according to the narrator of "The Recipe"?
11. What religion is Michael Green, a child on the "Five Under Five" list?
(c) Greek Orthodox.
12. What will be happening to the Baby Boomers during 2015-2025 according to the narrator of "Five Under Five"?
(a) They will be gambling in wheelchairs.
(b) They will still be working.
(c) They will be relaxing in Hawaii.
(d) They will be dead or dying.
13. Who produces Bill Gates' "contract of servitude" according to the narrator of "The Devil and William Gates"?
(a) The Devil.
(c) Judge Judy.
(d) Bill Gates.
14. What year was the source of "The Recipe" for awards ceremonies found?
15. To whom does Vincent pour out his heart on AOL in "Vincent and Theo on AOL"?
(a) The whole world.
(b) His mother.
(d) Jon Stewart.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why is Bruce's contract with ABC terminated in "Lenny Bruce: The Making of a Sitcom"?
2. In "Adolf Hitler: the Larry King Interview," Hitler is interviewed by whom on television?
3. In "Five Under Five," which magazine's research team is featured?
4. How long before the miracle does Stewart speak to his lieutenants in "The Cult"?
5. In "The Cult," who has Stewart foretold will spring to life?
This section contains 466 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)