|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Stewart try to escape in "The Cult"?
(a) By tapping his heels three times.
(b) Through a trapdoor.
(c) Running into the closet.
(d) He tries to go out a window
2. What religion is Michael Green, a child on the "Five Under Five" list?
(d) Greek Orthodox.
3. What offers corrections for Stewart's book in "Microsoft Word '98"?
(a) His robot.
4. What explanation does Stewart give for his inaccurate predictions in "The Cult"?
(a) He doesn't give an explanation.
(b) He forgot about Daylight Savings Time.
(c) He never made a prediction.
(d) He has Alzheimer's.
5. How long is the "contract of servitude" good for in "The Devil and William Gates"?
(a) One day.
(b) 25 years.
(c) Ten years.
(d) Five months.
6. What distracts Stewart from the cult in "The Cult"?
(a) His record collection.
(b) His baseball cards.
(c) Pollen count.
(d) His tap dance career.
7. What is Vincent van Gogh's AOL name in "Vincent and Theo on AOL"?
8. Why is Bruce's contract with ABC terminated in "Lenny Bruce: The Making of a Sitcom"?
(a) He rips it up.
(b) It is accidentally shredded.
(c) He shows up to work naked.
(d) Bruce's dog eats it.
9. Whose clothing did Hitler wear as he escaped from the bunker in 1945 according to the narrator of "Adolf Hitler: the Larry King Interview"?
(a) Eva Braun's.
(b) His own.
(c) His sons'.
(d) He didn't wear any clothing.
10. Characters from which other short story are referenced in "Vincent and Theo on AOL"?
(a) Martha Stewart's Vagina.
(b) A Very Hanson Christmas.
(c) Breakfast at Kennedy's.
(d) Lack of Power.
11. In "Revenge is a Dish Best Served Cold", Sheldon pictures himself as a character in which novel?
(a) One Flew Over the Cuckoo's Nest.
(b) Wizard of Oz.
(c) Pride and Prejudice.
(d) Catcher in the Rye.
12. On which television channel will Hitler probably stand trial in "Adolf Hitler: the Larry King Interview"?
(b) Court TV.
(d) Animal Planet.
13. What years are the trendsetters thought to be most popular in "Five Under Five"?
(d) It is unclear.
14. Whose fingerprints are exchanged with the Devil's in "The Devil and William Gates"?
(a) Hugh Grant.
(b) Michael Jackson.
(c) Bill Clinton.
(d) A crack-addicted prostitute.
15. Which term accurately describes the host of a proper awards ceremony in "The Recipe"?
(a) Childlike and nurturing.
(b) Fatherly and wise.
(d) Well-respected and acerbic.
Short Answer Questions
1. What company offers corrections for Stewart's book in "Microsoft Word '98"?
2. How many years have passed since Sheldon graduated high school in "Revenge is a Dish Best Served Cold"?
3. What does Bill Gates plan to do rather than sell his soul to the Devil in "The Devil and William Gates"?
4. What time is Stewart caught in "The Cult"?
5. Who does Hitler say he now hates in "Adolf Hitler: the Larry King Interview"?
This section contains 480 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)