|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was Captain Crunch accused of doing when he was a strong leader in "The Cult"?
(a) Breaking into sailboats.
(b) Adding sugar to the cereal.
(c) Fathering a Smurf.
(d) Stealing Lucky Charms.
2. In "The Cult," what does the leprechaun do to Captain Crunch?
(a) Confuses him.
(b) Makes him gay.
(c) Puts a spell on him.
(d) Gives him facial hair.
3. Where is the " The Recipe" taken from?
(a) A Mayan manuscript.
(b) The Bible.
(c) Da vinci's notebook.
(d) An old cookbook.
4. How does Stewart try to commit suicide in "The Cult"?
(a) Tazing himself.
(c) Swallowing pills.
5. How does "Microsoft Word '98" contribute to the entire work?
(a) It helps the reader reflect.
(b) It is completely separate from the work.
(c) It is unclear.
(d) It mentions all characters one more time.
6. Why does the narrator of "The Devil and William Gates" say that Bill Gates swears his soul to the devil?
(a) He is very competitive.
(b) He has a bet.
(c) He is drugged.
(d) He is frustrated with another invention.
7. What suggestions are given to replace the off-color terms Stewart includes in "Microsoft Word '98"?
(c) Fluffy Bear.
8. Who proposes that Stewart should commit suicide in "The Cult"?
9. How many honorees should be at an awards ceremony, according to the narrator of "The Recipe"?
10. What does Bruce's idea eventually become in "Lenny Bruce: The Making of a Sitcom"?
(a) The Dick Van Dyke show.
(c) The Daily Show.
(d) The Andy Griffith Show.
11. What fashion magazine is mentioned in "Five After Five"?
12. Who adopts Vincent van Gogh's persona on AOL in "Vincent and Theo on AOL"?
(c) Jon Stewart.
(d) Princess Diana.
13. What stressors does Hitler claim he dealt with while in school in "Adolf Hitler: the Larry King Interview"?
(a) Being stuffed in lockers.
(b) Having one testicle and being called "Shitler."
(c) Never being called on by the teacher.
(d) Losing his favorite bird.
14. What year was the source of "The Recipe" for awards ceremonies found?
15. "No suggestions" is given when trying to find alternative words for whom in "Microsoft Word '98"?
(a) Alan Dershowitz.
(b) Jon Stewart.
(c) Gerald Ford.
(d) Jack Kennedy.
Short Answer Questions
1. How long before the miracle does Stewart speak to his lieutenants in "The Cult"?
2. How does Stewart try to escape in "The Cult"?
3. Whose credit card is cancelled in "The Devil and Bill Gates"?
4. What genes are combined to make a child on the "Five Under Five" list?
5. What does "The Recipe" give an outline of?
This section contains 487 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)