|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What fashion magazine is mentioned in "Five After Five"?
2. Who does Hitler say he now hates in "Adolf Hitler: the Larry King Interview"?
(a) Furry animals.
(b) Santa Claus.
(d) The "very angry guy" he had once been.
3. What does Bruce's idea eventually become in "Lenny Bruce: The Making of a Sitcom"?
(a) The Daily Show.
(c) The Dick Van Dyke show.
(d) The Andy Griffith Show.
4. What does Sheldon's monster destroy on the way to the high school in "Revenge is a Dish Best Served Cold"?
(a) A Nativity and Santa display.
(c) The streets.
(d) Cars and bikes.
5. "No suggestions" is given when trying to find alternative words for whom in "Microsoft Word '98"?
(a) Jack Kennedy.
(b) Gerald Ford.
(c) Jon Stewart.
(d) Alan Dershowitz.
6. What does Hitler's psychiatrist say about Hitler's responsibility for his life in "Adolf Hitler: the Larry King Interview"?
(a) "Suck it up."
(b) "Put up or shut up."
(c) "Be a man."
(d) "Eat my Shorts."
7. How many years have passed since Sheldon graduated high school in "Revenge is a Dish Best Served Cold"?
8. To whom does Vincent pour out his heart on AOL in "Vincent and Theo on AOL"?
(a) The whole world.
(c) His mother.
(d) Jon Stewart.
9. In "The Cult," what does the leprechaun do to Captain Crunch?
(a) Makes him gay.
(b) Confuses him.
(c) Puts a spell on him.
(d) Gives him facial hair.
10. What does Stewart make fun of by writing "Five Under Five"?
(a) Makeup tips.
(b) Dog shows.
(c) Fashion ideas.
(d) Magazine trendsetters.
11. In "The Cult," who has Stewart foretold will spring to life?
(a) Quaker Oats guy.
(b) Captain Crunch.
(c) Count Chocula.
(d) Tony the Tiger.
12. Whose fingerprints are exchanged with the Devil's in "The Devil and William Gates"?
(a) A crack-addicted prostitute.
(b) Michael Jackson.
(c) Bill Clinton.
(d) Hugh Grant.
13. What is the list after "Five after Five" expected to feature?
(a) Five sports to never play.
(b) Thirty foods you will hate to love.
(c) Celebrity pajamas.
(d) 50 beautiful people whom the reader will never have sex with.
14. How old is the recipe for awards ceremonies according to the narrator of "The Recipe"?
(a) About one hundred years.
(b) 22 years.
(c) 2,000 years.
(d) 4,000 years.
15. What explanation does Stewart give for his inaccurate predictions in "The Cult"?
(a) He has Alzheimer's.
(b) He never made a prediction.
(c) He forgot about Daylight Savings Time.
(d) He doesn't give an explanation.
Short Answer Questions
1. What genes are combined to make a child on the "Five Under Five" list?
2. In "Five Under Five," which magazine's research team is featured?
3. What is the original title of Bruce's television show in "Lenny Bruce: The Making of a Sitcom"?
4. On which television channel will Hitler probably stand trial in "Adolf Hitler: the Larry King Interview"?
5. What years are the trendsetters thought to be most popular in "Five Under Five"?
This section contains 502 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)