|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which department store does the narrator of "Martha Stewart's Vagina" mention in her short story?
(b) Lord and Taylor.
(d) Filene's Basement.
2. How long do the visitors in the vagina stay, according to the narrator of "Martha Stewart's Vagina"?
(a) Up to nine months.
(d) Usually only three to ten minutes.
3. What does Senor Jangles say as he dies in "Local News"?
(b) Hasta la vista, baby.
(c) Ay caramba.
4. How does Teresa die in "Pen Pals"?
(a) Of old age.
(b) Rides a roller coaster and has a heart attack.
(c) Falls off a cliff.
(d) Tries to burn Princess Diana's letters.
5. Who does Ford hang up on when he discovers the tape recorder?
(a) Michael Jackson.
(d) The queen of England.
6. What condition afflicts Senor Jangles in "Local News"?
(a) Bipolar Disorder.
(b) A brain too big for his head.
(c) Hip dysplasia.
7. What affliction does Zach Hanson have?
(c) Whooping cough.
8. What does the narrator of "Martha Stewart's Vagina" recommend for the exterior of the vagina?
(a) Hair dye.
(d) Hair removal.
9. According to the narrator of "Martha Stewart's Vagina," who recommended that Martha write an advice item about the vagina?
(a) Her dogs.
(b) Her producer.
(c) Her daughter.
(d) A reader of Martha Stewart Living.
10. Where is Senor Jangles discovered?
(a) On QVC.
(b) At a karaoke bar.
(c) In daycare.
(d) On a Los Angeles street corner.
11. What does the narrator of "Da Vinci: the Lost Notebook" think Mona Lisa's face suggests?
(a) She has to use the bathroom.
(b) She has dementia.
(c) That she knows something.
(d) She was a man in disguise.
12. What does Ford's steward try to convince Ford of?
(a) He lives in Manchuria.
(b) That he is now president.
(c) He is about to die.
(d) The sky is actually falling.
13. What is the profession of Senor Jangles' murderer in "Local News"?
(a) Taco cook.
(b) Truck driver.
(d) Dog sitter.
14. What is the name of Ford's steward?
15. Who does Ford mistake Brezhnev for?
(b) His mother.
Short Answer Questions
1. What was Jangles' next role supposed to be, according to the narrator of "Local News"?
2. How does Diana die in "Pen Pals"?
3. Where is Eileen Hanson treated for addiction?
4. How many 20th century items are found in da Vinci's notebook, according to the narrator of "Da Vinci: the Lost Notebook," ?
5. What product helps deal with hair problems for men according to the narrator of "Da Vinci: the Lost Notebook," ?
This section contains 432 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)