|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. According to the narrator of "Da Vinci: the Lost Notebook," what is a possible explanation for the disappearance for da Vinci's notebook?
(a) Ripped up by a shark.
(b) Misplaced in a cab.
(c) Polar caps.
(d) A mutiny.
2. Where have the Jews put down a time-share, according to "The New Judaism"?
(a) Cape Cod.
(b) A Majorca convent.
(c) Mobile, Alabama.
(d) Miami Beach.
3. Who does Ford mistake Brezhnev for?
(d) His mother.
4. What does Jack call one wing of the Kennedy mansion?
5. What does the New Judaism require according to the narrator of "The New Judaism"?
(a) Flashier shoes.
(b) Easier reading.
(c) A simpler concept of God.
(d) Better behaved children.
6. Which of the following is not a term used by the narrator of "Martha Stewart's Vagina" in relation to the vagina?
(a) Private Moment.
(b) Vaginal Office.
(c) Vaginal Trundle Beds.
(d) Little Pleasures.
7. The narrator of "Pen Pals" claims that who is the biggest fan of Mother Teresa?
(a) Princess Diana.
(b) Gerald Ford.
(c) Michael Jackson.
8. In "Pen Pals, " what does Diana suggest she do with Mother Teresa?
(b) Go out for drinks.
(c) Go sunbathing.
(d) Cook dinner.
9. Which celebrities make a cameo in "Breakfast at Kennedy's"?
(a) Jonas Salk and Charles Lindberg.
(b) Larry King and Rosie O'Donnell.
(c) Michael Jackson and Harry Truman.
(d) FDR and Rodney King.
10. What does Eileen Hanson write at the end of her letter?
(b) God is dead.
(d) Love ya!
11. What does the narrator of "Martha Stewart's Vagina" recommend for the exterior of the vagina?
(b) Hair dye.
(d) Hair removal.
12. What does the letter Diana's father in "Pen Pals" receive suggest?
(a) That Diana was a saint.
(b) That he give a donation to the Sisters of Charity.
(c) That Diana is still alive.
(d) That Mother Teresa is planning on hurting Diana.
13. Who is the waiter at Jesus' dinner party in "The Last Supper"?
14. Where is Senor Jangles killed?
(a) Washington, DC.
(b) Anaheim, CA.
(c) Mexico City, Mexico.
(d) Orlando, FL.
15. How does Eileen Hanson refer to her boys' musical endeavors?
(a) A freak show.
(b) A little music project.
(c) The best show on earth.
(d) A science project.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of the narrator of "Breakfast at Kennedy's"?
2. When does Spain offer Jews conversion or expulsion?
3. What sort of accident does Teddy Kennedy have during the trip?
4. What does Senor Jangles say as he dies in "Local News"?
5. What is Diana's reaction when she does not receive an answer from Mother Teresa in "Pen Pals"?
This section contains 437 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)