|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Eileen Hanson state cheats the Hanson family?
(a) A craftly little Asian gentleman.
(c) A strange black woman.
(d) A five year old.
2. What does Senor Jangles say as he dies in "Local News"?
(a) Hasta la vista, baby.
(b) Ay caramba.
3. What does the letter Diana's father in "Pen Pals" receive suggest?
(a) That Diana was a saint.
(b) That Diana is still alive.
(c) That Mother Teresa is planning on hurting Diana.
(d) That he give a donation to the Sisters of Charity.
4. Whose non-kosher offerings are too delicious to resist, according to the narrator of "The New Judaism"?
(a) Pigs in a blanket.
(b) Burger King.
5. Who do Jewish conservatives believe is the funniest man alive according to the narrator of "The New Judaism"?
(b) The rabbi.
(c) Jimmy Stewart.
(d) Woody Allen.
6. Who is Senor Jangles?
(a) A cartoon puppy.
(b) A crackhead on the news.
(c) A leader of a cult.
(d) The dog in the Taco Bell commercials.
7. What decade does "Breakfast at Kennedy's" take place?
8. What does the narrator do at the Kennedys' home?
(a) Mows grass.
(b) Installs irrigation.
(c) Lies in bed.
(d) Feeds the horses.
9. What does Al Haig give up to get Ford to sign Nixon's pardon?
(a) His favorite watch.
(b) His Cross pen.
(c) His top hat.
(d) His sense of humor.
10. According to "The New Judaism", what threatens to devastate American Judaism by 2010?
(b) Sex before dinner.
11. What sport does Ford watch on television the day after Carter's inauguration?
12. Who finds da Vinci's lost notebook, according to the narrator?
(a) Michael Jackson.
(b) Jon Stewart.
(d) Senor Jangles.
13. Where does Jesus host a dinner for twelve friends in "The Last Supper"?
14. When does Spain offer Jews conversion or expulsion?
15. According to the narrator of "Martha Stewart's Vagina," who recommended that Martha write an advice item about the vagina?
(a) A reader of Martha Stewart Living.
(b) Her dogs.
(c) Her daughter.
(d) Her producer.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Eileen Hanson refer to her boys' musical endeavors?
2. Who do Reform Jews believe is the funniest man alive according to the narrator of "The New Judaism"?
3. What, specifically, are Jews concerned about regarding their religion according to the narrator of "The New Judaism"?
4. What is the style of Diana's letter to Mother Teresa?
5. Who arrives last to Jesus' dinner in "The Last Supper"?
This section contains 434 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)