|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What sort of menu does Avram want to give the disciples in "The Last Supper"?
2. Where have the Jews put down a time-share, according to "The New Judaism"?
(a) Cape Cod.
(b) Mobile, Alabama.
(c) Miami Beach.
(d) A Majorca convent.
3. What has Senor Jangles recently been moody about in "Local News"?
(a) He was told he is diabetic.
(b) His favorite burger is no longer sold.
(c) Breaking up with a girlfriend.
(d) Commercial roles.
4. How does Diana die in "Pen Pals"?
(a) In a tragic accident.
(c) Old age.
(d) It is unclear.
5. To whom do the Kennedys give an "extra child"?
(a) Princess Diana.
(b) Mother Teresa.
(c) The narrator's father.
(d) The President.
6. What sport does Ford watch on television the day after Carter's inauguration?
7. Who does Eileen Hanson state cheats the Hanson family?
(a) A five year old.
(b) A craftly little Asian gentleman.
(d) A strange black woman.
8. Who is suspected in the notebook's disappearance in "Da Vinci: The Lost Notebook"?
(a) Mona Lisa.
(c) The Virgin on the Rocks.
(d) The Madonna and Child.
9. Who wrote the found manuscript about the Last Supper, according to the narrator?
(b) Jesus's longlost sister.
(d) Baby Moses.
10. What does the letter Diana's father in "Pen Pals" receive suggest?
(a) That Diana was a saint.
(b) That Mother Teresa is planning on hurting Diana.
(c) That he give a donation to the Sisters of Charity.
(d) That Diana is still alive.
11. How many pages of drawings are in da Vinci's notebook?
(d) Five hundred.
12. Who do Reform Jews believe is the funniest man alive according to the narrator of "The New Judaism"?
(a) Chris Rock.
(b) Jon Stewart.
(c) Carrot Top.
13. Who does the narrator of "Martha Stewart's Vagina" say can make an appearance in the vagina?
(a) Invisible women.
(b) Tiny bugs.
(c) Uninvited guests.
(d) The TV camera.
14. Where is Senor Jangles killed?
(a) Anaheim, CA.
(b) Orlando, FL.
(c) Mexico City, Mexico.
(d) Washington, DC.
15. Who do Jewish conservatives believe is the funniest man alive according to the narrator of "The New Judaism"?
(a) Jimmy Stewart.
(b) The rabbi.
(d) Woody Allen.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where is the manuscript in "The Last Supper" discovered?
2. Who ends up opening Ford's Coke bottle?
3. What is the name of Ford's steward?
4. Where are the tape recordings of the Nixon era now stored, according to "Lack of Power: the Ford Tapes"?
5. Where is Eileen Hanson treated for addiction?
This section contains 435 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)