|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. On what holiday does Jesus have his dinner in "The Last Supper"?
2. How does Diana die in "Pen Pals"?
(a) Old age.
(c) It is unclear.
(d) In a tragic accident.
3. What does Senor Jangles say as he dies in "Local News"?
(a) Ay caramba.
(c) Hasta la vista, baby.
4. On what character is the New Judaism mascot based, according to the narrator of "The New Judaism"?
(a) The Wizard of Oz.
(b) Joe Camel.
(d) Jolly Green Giant.
5. What is the name of the narrator of "Breakfast at Kennedy's"?
(b) Pierre Salinger.
(c) He is unnamed.
6. What do the disciples do when the bill arrives in "The Last Supper"?
(a) The split the bill.
(b) They pass it around the table.
(c) They flee.
(d) They ask Jesus to "do his magic."
7. What does Senor Jangles do before he starts working for Taco Bell?
(a) Preaches on television.
(b) Participates in dog shows.
(c) Minor roles.
(d) Makes adult movies.
8. What is the name of Ford's steward?
9. What does the manuscript in "The Last Supper" address?
(a) The Last Supper.
(b) The Immaculate Conception.
(c) The Ascention.
(d) The Crucifixion.
10. Who is the waiter at Jesus' dinner party in "The Last Supper"?
11. Where is Senor Jangles killed?
(a) Orlando, FL.
(b) Mexico City, Mexico.
(c) Washington, DC.
(d) Anaheim, CA.
12. What decade does "Breakfast at Kennedy's" take place?
13. Why is Eileen Hanson suicidal?
(a) She feels like her cat doesn't love her anymore.
(b) She spent the family fortune.
(c) She can't stand the music in her home.
(d) She is being charged with embezzling family money.
14. Where have the Jews put down a time-share, according to "The New Judaism"?
(a) A Majorca convent.
(b) Miami Beach.
(c) Mobile, Alabama.
(d) Cape Cod.
15. How long does Ford try to open a Coke bottle?
(a) 5 hours.
(b) Five minutes.
(c) Four days.
(d) 10 hours.
Short Answer Questions
1. On whose behalf does Eileen send the Christmas card?
2. Why is Jack Kennedy sad being at Choate?
3. What is the theme of the Hanson Christmas?
4. Who is Senor Jangles?
5. What is the style of Diana's letter to Mother Teresa?
This section contains 394 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)