|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Ford mistake Brezhnev for?
(c) His mother.
2. What is the mascot to be adopted by New Judaism, according to the narrator of "The New Judaism"?
(a) Lovely Sara.
(b) Jewboy and the Rockers.
3. In "Pen Pals, " what does Diana suggest she do with Mother Teresa?
(b) Go out for drinks.
(c) Cook dinner.
(d) Go sunbathing.
4. What does Jack call one wing of the Kennedy mansion?
5. Who wrote the found manuscript about the Last Supper, according to the narrator?
(a) Jesus's longlost sister.
(c) Baby Moses.
6. Who writes to Diana's father in "Pen Pals"?
(a) Prince Charles.
(b) The Sisters of Charity.
(c) Mother Teresa.
7. Where is Eileen Hanson treated for addiction?
(c) The ER.
(d) LA County prison.
8. Where are the tape recordings of the Nixon era now stored, according to "Lack of Power: the Ford Tapes"?
(a) The British Museum.
(b) The White House.
(c) In Ford's son's garage.
(d) The Alamo.
9. On what holiday does Jesus have his dinner in "The Last Supper"?
10. What decade does "Breakfast at Kennedy's" take place?
11. What does the New Judaism require according to the narrator of "The New Judaism"?
(a) Better behaved children.
(b) Flashier shoes.
(c) Easier reading.
(d) A simpler concept of God.
12. What is the style of Diana's letter to Mother Teresa?
13. How does the narrator of "Martha Stewart's Vagina" describe the vagina?
(a) Exciting and ignored.
(b) Shameful and atrocious.
(d) Lovely and delicate.
14. What does Eileen Hanson write at the end of her letter?
(b) Love ya!
(d) God is dead.
15. What does the narrator of "Martha Stewart's Vagina" recommend for the exterior of the vagina?
(c) Hair removal.
(d) Hair dye.
Short Answer Questions
1. The narrator of "Martha Stewart's Vagina" says treatments should neither ________ nor ___________.
2. What does the letter Diana's father in "Pen Pals" receive suggest?
3. What does Ford call the place where the tape recordings are stored?
4. On whose behalf does Eileen send the Christmas card?
5. Who kills Senor Jangles in "Local News"?
This section contains 397 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)