|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do the Cambodians hold captive while Ford tries to open a Coke bottle?
(a) The USS Mayaguez.
(b) The US Army.
(c) Ford's pet dolphin.
(d) Ford's children.
2. In "Pen Pals, " what does Diana suggest she do with Mother Teresa?
(a) Cook dinner.
(b) Go out for drinks.
(c) Go sunbathing.
3. What is Diana's reaction when she does not receive an answer from Mother Teresa in "Pen Pals"?
(a) She is petulant.
(b) She is not affected.
(c) She assumes the letter was lost in the mail.
(d) She cries.
4. What is the profession of Senor Jangles' murderer in "Local News"?
(b) Dog sitter.
(c) Truck driver.
(d) Taco cook.
5. According to the narrator of "Da Vinci: the Lost Notebook," what is another possible explanation for the disappearance of the notebook?
(a) Yellow fever.
(b) The Black Death.
(c) Da Vinci became a father.
(d) Cervical cancer.
6. What does the New Judaism require according to the narrator of "The New Judaism"?
(a) A simpler concept of God.
(b) Flashier shoes.
(c) Easier reading.
(d) Better behaved children.
7. Who is Senor Jangles?
(a) A cartoon puppy.
(b) The dog in the Taco Bell commercials.
(c) A leader of a cult.
(d) A crackhead on the news.
8. Why is Eileen's handwriting sloppy?
(a) She is drunk and/or high.
(b) She is writing in her limousine.
(c) Her heart is pounding.
(d) She is going through withdrawal.
9. What time is Jesus' party seated in "The Last Supper"?
(a) 5 PM.
(c) 1 PM.
(d) 9 PM.
10. How many pages of drawings are in da Vinci's notebook?
(d) Five hundred.
11. What sort of accident does Teddy Kennedy have during the trip?
12. What does the narrator of "Martha Stewart's Vagina" recommend for the exterior of the vagina?
(b) Hair removal.
(d) Hair dye.
13. What does the narrator of "Martha Stewart's Vagina" say is the "centerpiece of your personal style"?
(a) Your clothing.
(b) The nude female body.
(d) The vagina.
14. What does Ford choke on during a meeting in 1976?
(a) A hat.
(b) Chewing tobacco.
(c) The coke that finally got opened.
(d) A Jawbreaker.
15. Who arrives last to Jesus' dinner in "The Last Supper"?
Short Answer Questions
1. The narrator of "Martha Stewart's Vagina" says treatments should neither ________ nor ___________.
2. What does Ford call the place where the tape recordings are stored?
3. Where have the Jews put down a time-share, according to "The New Judaism"?
4. How does Teresa die in "Pen Pals"?
5. Where is Senor Jangles discovered?
This section contains 445 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)