|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The narrator of "Pen Pals" claims that who is the biggest fan of Mother Teresa?
(a) Princess Diana.
(c) Michael Jackson.
(d) Gerald Ford.
2. What sort of menu does Avram want to give the disciples in "The Last Supper"?
3. On what holiday does Jesus have his dinner in "The Last Supper"?
4. Who do Reform Jews believe is the funniest man alive according to the narrator of "The New Judaism"?
(a) Carrot Top.
(b) Jon Stewart.
(d) Chris Rock.
5. What does Eileen Hanson write at the end of her letter?
(b) Love ya!
(c) God is dead.
6. What, specifically, are Jews concerned about regarding their religion according to the narrator of "The New Judaism"?
(a) It is boring.
(b) That kids are not hearing about it.
(c) That it is a health hazard.
(d) The reading is too difficult.
7. Who ends up opening Ford's Coke bottle?
(a) Jackie Onassis.
(b) HIllary Clinton.
(c) Lady Bird Johnson.
(d) Betty Ford.
8. Who does Ford mistake Brezhnev for?
(c) His mother.
9. How many 20th century items are found in da Vinci's notebook, according to the narrator of "Da Vinci: the Lost Notebook," ?
10. What was Jangles' next role supposed to be, according to the narrator of "Local News"?
(a) Toto in Wizard of Oz.
(c) Rizzo in Grease.
11. What does the letter Diana's father in "Pen Pals" receive suggest?
(a) That Diana was a saint.
(b) That he give a donation to the Sisters of Charity.
(c) That Mother Teresa is planning on hurting Diana.
(d) That Diana is still alive.
12. Which department store does the narrator of "Martha Stewart's Vagina" mention in her short story?
(a) Lord and Taylor.
(d) Filene's Basement.
13. What does the narrator of "Martha Stewart's Vagina" say the interior vagina should be?
(a) A multifaceted everyspace.
(c) Ready for business.
14. Where have the Jews put down a time-share, according to "The New Judaism"?
(a) A Majorca convent.
(b) Miami Beach.
(c) Cape Cod.
(d) Mobile, Alabama.
15. What century was da Vinci's notebook written in "Da Vinci: The Lost Notebook"?
Short Answer Questions
1. Why is Eileen's handwriting sloppy?
2. What does Ford's steward try to convince Ford of?
3. In "Pen Pals, " what does Diana suggest she do with Mother Teresa?
4. What do the Cambodians hold captive while Ford tries to open a Coke bottle?
5. Why is Jack Kennedy sad being at Choate?
This section contains 462 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)