|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does the narrator of "Martha Stewart's Vagina" describe the vagina?
(b) Lovely and delicate.
(c) Shameful and atrocious.
(d) Exciting and ignored.
2. What does the narrator of "Martha Stewart's Vagina" say the interior vagina should be?
(c) A multifaceted everyspace.
(d) Ready for business.
3. What does the narrator of "Martha Stewart's Vagina" recommend for the exterior of the vagina?
(b) Hair dye.
(c) Hair removal.
4. Which department store does the narrator of "Martha Stewart's Vagina" mention in her short story?
(a) Filene's Basement.
(b) Lord and Taylor.
5. How long does Ford try to open a Coke bottle?
(a) Five minutes.
(b) Four days.
(c) 10 hours.
(d) 5 hours.
6. Who is suspected in the notebook's disappearance in "Da Vinci: The Lost Notebook"?
(a) Mona Lisa.
(b) The Madonna and Child.
(d) The Virgin on the Rocks.
7. What do the disciples do when the bill arrives in "The Last Supper"?
(a) They flee.
(b) They ask Jesus to "do his magic."
(c) The split the bill.
(d) They pass it around the table.
8. Who does Ford hang up on when he discovers the tape recorder?
(c) Michael Jackson.
(d) The queen of England.
9. Who do Jewish conservatives believe is the funniest man alive according to the narrator of "The New Judaism"?
(b) Jimmy Stewart.
(c) The rabbi.
(d) Woody Allen.
10. Who makes it clear that Teresa is busy, according to the narrator of "Pen Pals"?
(a) Queen of England.
(b) The Sisters of Charity.
(c) Teresa's assistant.
11. How long do the visitors in the vagina stay, according to the narrator of "Martha Stewart's Vagina"?
(a) Usually only three to ten minutes.
(d) Up to nine months.
12. What is the name of the narrator of "Breakfast at Kennedy's"?
(b) Pierre Salinger.
(d) He is unnamed.
13. What is the name of Ford's steward?
14. Who ends up opening Ford's Coke bottle?
(a) HIllary Clinton.
(b) Jackie Onassis.
(c) Lady Bird Johnson.
(d) Betty Ford.
15. What is the profession of Senor Jangles' murderer in "Local News"?
(b) Taco cook.
(c) Dog sitter.
(d) Truck driver.
Short Answer Questions
1. What condition afflicts Senor Jangles in "Local News"?
2. What does Senor Jangles do before he starts working for Taco Bell?
3. Who wrote the found manuscript about the Last Supper, according to the narrator?
4. What does Ford's steward try to convince Ford of?
5. Why is Eileen Hanson suicidal?
This section contains 448 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)