|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What finally kills six million Jews?
(b) Hitler's Final Solution.
(d) Panic attacks.
2. Who finds da Vinci's lost notebook, according to the narrator?
(a) Senor Jangles.
(c) Michael Jackson.
(d) Jon Stewart.
3. Who is the waiter at Jesus' dinner party in "The Last Supper"?
4. What sport does Ford watch on television the day after Carter's inauguration?
5. What time is Jesus' party seated in "The Last Supper"?
(a) 5 PM.
(c) 9 PM.
(d) 1 PM.
6. On whose behalf does Eileen send the Christmas card?
(a) Gary and the Hanson family.
(b) Santa Claus.
(d) The cat.
7. According to the narrator of "Da Vinci: the Lost Notebook," what is another possible explanation for the disappearance of the notebook?
(a) The Black Death.
(b) Da Vinci became a father.
(c) Yellow fever.
(d) Cervical cancer.
8. What do the disciples in "The Last Supper" become after Jesus gives a parable?
(a) Like sagely men.
(b) Like kittens and puppies.
(c) Like bankers and brokers.
(d) Like snakes and alligators.
9. What does Diana ask Teresa in her letter in "Pen Pals"?
(a) If Teresa would give her away at her wedding.
(b) If Mother Teresa is married.
(c) If they could exchange baby pictures.
(d) If she loves her job.
10. How many punches are thrown to kill Senor Jangles in "Local News"?
(a) Too many to count.
11. In "Pen Pals, " what does Diana suggest she do with Mother Teresa?
(a) Cook dinner.
(b) Go sunbathing.
(d) Go out for drinks.
12. What is the name of Ford's steward?
13. Who makes it clear that Teresa is busy, according to the narrator of "Pen Pals"?
(b) The Sisters of Charity.
(c) Queen of England.
(d) Teresa's assistant.
14. When does Spain offer Jews conversion or expulsion?
15. How many pages of drawings are in da Vinci's notebook?
(a) Five hundred.
Short Answer Questions
1. What do the Cambodians hold captive while Ford tries to open a Coke bottle?
2. Where does Jesus host a dinner for twelve friends in "The Last Supper"?
3. Who actually created the drawings in da Vinci's notebook, according to the narrator of "Da Vinci: the Lost Notebook,"?
4. Who does Ford mistake Brezhnev for?
5. Why is Eileen's handwriting sloppy?
This section contains 397 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)