|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is the waiter at Jesus' dinner party in "The Last Supper"?
2. Who does Ford hang up on when he discovers the tape recorder?
(a) The queen of England.
(b) Michael Jackson.
3. What is the style of Diana's letter to Mother Teresa?
4. What product helps deal with hair problems for men according to the narrator of "Da Vinci: the Lost Notebook," ?
(a) Black spray paint.
(c) The Ass Comb.
(d) Gettin' Old.
5. Where is Eileen Hanson treated for addiction?
(a) LA County prison.
(b) The ER.
6. Who makes it clear that Teresa is busy, according to the narrator of "Pen Pals"?
(a) Teresa's assistant.
(b) Queen of England.
(c) The Sisters of Charity.
7. When does Spain offer Jews conversion or expulsion?
8. How does the narrator of "Martha Stewart's Vagina" describe the vagina?
(b) Shameful and atrocious.
(c) Exciting and ignored.
(d) Lovely and delicate.
9. Who do Jewish conservatives believe is the funniest man alive according to the narrator of "The New Judaism"?
(a) Jimmy Stewart.
(b) The rabbi.
(d) Woody Allen.
10. Where is Senor Jangles discovered?
(a) At a karaoke bar.
(b) In daycare.
(c) On QVC.
(d) On a Los Angeles street corner.
11. What decade does "Breakfast at Kennedy's" take place?
12. What year does the narrator say da Vinci's notebook was lost?
13. Which department store does the narrator of "Martha Stewart's Vagina" mention in her short story?
(b) Filene's Basement.
(d) Lord and Taylor.
14. What sort of accident does Teddy Kennedy have during the trip?
15. Why is Jack Kennedy sad being at Choate?
(a) He is the only Catholic.
(b) He wants to be Jewish.
(c) He misses his family.
(d) He hates school.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where have the Jews put down a time-share, according to "The New Judaism"?
2. Where is Senor Jangles killed?
3. On what character is the New Judaism mascot based, according to the narrator of "The New Judaism"?
4. Where does Jesus host a dinner for twelve friends in "The Last Supper"?
5. What do the disciples do when the bill arrives in "The Last Supper"?
This section contains 387 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)