|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who makes it clear that Teresa is busy, according to the narrator of "Pen Pals"?
(a) The Sisters of Charity.
(c) Queen of England.
(d) Teresa's assistant.
2. What sort of menu does Avram want to give the disciples in "The Last Supper"?
3. Who arrives last to Jesus' dinner in "The Last Supper"?
4. Who actually created the drawings in da Vinci's notebook, according to the narrator of "Da Vinci: the Lost Notebook,"?
(a) The pope.
(b) Diane Dwyer.
(d) His four-year-old.
5. Why is Eileen Hanson suicidal?
(a) She spent the family fortune.
(b) She can't stand the music in her home.
(c) She is being charged with embezzling family money.
(d) She feels like her cat doesn't love her anymore.
6. Where is Senor Jangles killed?
(a) Washington, DC.
(b) Orlando, FL.
(c) Mexico City, Mexico.
(d) Anaheim, CA.
7. Who do Reform Jews believe is the funniest man alive according to the narrator of "The New Judaism"?
(a) Chris Rock.
(c) Jon Stewart.
(d) Carrot Top.
8. What condition afflicts Senor Jangles in "Local News"?
(a) Hip dysplasia.
(b) Bipolar Disorder.
(d) A brain too big for his head.
9. How does Teresa die in "Pen Pals"?
(a) Falls off a cliff.
(b) Of old age.
(c) Tries to burn Princess Diana's letters.
(d) Rides a roller coaster and has a heart attack.
10. What product helps deal with hair problems for men according to the narrator of "Da Vinci: the Lost Notebook," ?
(a) Gettin' Old.
(c) The Ass Comb.
(d) Black spray paint.
11. Who does the narrator of "Martha Stewart's Vagina" say can make an appearance in the vagina?
(a) The TV camera.
(b) Invisible women.
(c) Uninvited guests.
(d) Tiny bugs.
12. Who do Jewish conservatives believe is the funniest man alive according to the narrator of "The New Judaism"?
(a) Woody Allen.
(b) Jimmy Stewart.
(c) The rabbi.
13. What time is Jesus' party seated in "The Last Supper"?
(a) 5 PM.
(b) 1 PM.
(c) 9 PM.
14. What does the narrator of "Breakfast at Kennedy's" find inside a darkened bunker?
(a) Orphaned puppies.
(b) Kennedy children.
15. What does Eileen Hanson write at the end of her letter?
(a) Love ya!
(b) God is dead.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of Ford's steward?
2. In "Da Vinci," which of the following was not a subject of da Vinci's notebook drawings?
3. What does Diana ask Teresa in her letter in "Pen Pals"?
4. Which celebrities make a cameo in "Breakfast at Kennedy's"?
5. What does Eileen Hanson ask for in a "P.S." in her Christmas card?
This section contains 466 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)