|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does the narrator of "Martha Stewart's Vagina" say the vagina should look?
(a) Warm and inviting.
(b) Fluffed and ready.
(c) Nice and easy.
(d) Soft yet firm.
2. Who actually created the drawings in da Vinci's notebook, according to the narrator of "Da Vinci: the Lost Notebook,"?
(b) Diane Dwyer.
(c) The pope.
(d) His four-year-old.
3. Where have the Jews put down a time-share, according to "The New Judaism"?
(a) Mobile, Alabama.
(b) Miami Beach.
(c) A Majorca convent.
(d) Cape Cod.
4. What does Al Haig give up to get Ford to sign Nixon's pardon?
(a) His favorite watch.
(b) His Cross pen.
(c) His sense of humor.
(d) His top hat.
5. How does Eileen Hanson refer to her boys' musical endeavors?
(a) The best show on earth.
(b) A science project.
(c) A little music project.
(d) A freak show.
6. Where is Eileen Hanson treated for addiction?
(a) The ER.
(d) LA County prison.
7. What decade does "Breakfast at Kennedy's" take place?
8. What year does the narrator say da Vinci's notebook was lost?
9. According to the narrator of "Martha Stewart's Vagina," who recommended that Martha write an advice item about the vagina?
(a) Her dogs.
(b) A reader of Martha Stewart Living.
(c) Her daughter.
(d) Her producer.
10. The narrator of "Pen Pals" claims that who is the biggest fan of Mother Teresa?
(a) Princess Diana.
(b) Michael Jackson.
(c) Gerald Ford.
11. Who does Ford mistake Brezhnev for?
(d) His mother.
12. What do the Cambodians hold captive while Ford tries to open a Coke bottle?
(a) Ford's pet dolphin.
(b) The USS Mayaguez.
(c) Ford's children.
(d) The US Army.
13. Which character is "top dog" at Choate?
(a) Rosalie Kennedy.
(b) Jack Kennedy.
(c) Teddy Kennedy.
(d) Jackie Bouvier.
14. Where is the manuscript in "The Last Supper" discovered?
(a) Under President Clinton's mattress.
(b) With some college applications from Yale.
(c) In a glass bottle in the ocean.
(d) The Sinai Peninsula.
15. What is Diana's reaction when she does not receive an answer from Mother Teresa in "Pen Pals"?
(a) She cries.
(b) She assumes the letter was lost in the mail.
(c) She is petulant.
(d) She is not affected.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the profession of Senor Jangles' murderer in "Local News"?
2. In what decade does Eileen Hanson send out her Christmas card?
3. Which department store does the narrator of "Martha Stewart's Vagina" mention in her short story?
4. What is the name of Ford's steward?
5. What does Ford choke on during a meeting in 1976?
This section contains 416 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)