|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How long does Ford try to open a Coke bottle?
(a) Five minutes.
(b) 10 hours.
(c) 5 hours.
(d) Four days.
2. What has Senor Jangles recently been moody about in "Local News"?
(a) Commercial roles.
(b) Breaking up with a girlfriend.
(c) He was told he is diabetic.
(d) His favorite burger is no longer sold.
3. What does Diana ask Teresa in her letter in "Pen Pals"?
(a) If she loves her job.
(b) If they could exchange baby pictures.
(c) If Mother Teresa is married.
(d) If Teresa would give her away at her wedding.
4. Who writes to Diana's father in "Pen Pals"?
(b) Mother Teresa.
(c) The Sisters of Charity.
(d) Prince Charles.
5. Who does Eileen Hanson state cheats the Hanson family?
(a) A five year old.
(b) A strange black woman.
(c) A craftly little Asian gentleman.
6. What sport does Ford watch on television the day after Carter's inauguration?
7. In "Da Vinci," which of the following was not a subject of da Vinci's notebook drawings?
(a) Ass Comb.
(b) Thanksgiving dinner.
(c) Buffalo Chicken Wings.
(d) Air freshener.
8. How many glasses of wine in "The Last Supper" do the disciples share?
(a) One hundred.
9. What time is Jesus' party seated in "The Last Supper"?
(a) 9 PM.
(c) 5 PM.
(d) 1 PM.
10. What does Eileen Hanson ask for in a "P.S." in her Christmas card?
(a) Prayer for her addiction.
(b) Some fancy nightgowns.
(c) A new husband.
(d) Money to repair a cleft lip.
11. Where are the tape recordings of the Nixon era now stored, according to "Lack of Power: the Ford Tapes"?
(a) In Ford's son's garage.
(b) The Alamo.
(c) The White House.
(d) The British Museum.
12. Where is Senor Jangles killed?
(a) Washington, DC.
(b) Orlando, FL.
(c) Mexico City, Mexico.
(d) Anaheim, CA.
13. According to the narrator of "Da Vinci: the Lost Notebook," what is a possible explanation for the disappearance for da Vinci's notebook?
(a) A mutiny.
(b) Polar caps.
(c) Ripped up by a shark.
(d) Misplaced in a cab.
14. What, specifically, are Jews concerned about regarding their religion according to the narrator of "The New Judaism"?
(a) That it is a health hazard.
(b) It is boring.
(c) The reading is too difficult.
(d) That kids are not hearing about it.
15. According to the narrator of "Da Vinci: the Lost Notebook," what is another possible explanation for the disappearance of the notebook?
(a) Yellow fever.
(b) The Black Death.
(c) Cervical cancer.
(d) Da Vinci became a father.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who arrives last to Jesus' dinner in "The Last Supper"?
2. What do the Cambodians hold captive while Ford tries to open a Coke bottle?
3. When does Spain offer Jews conversion or expulsion?
4. How does the narrator of "Martha Stewart's Vagina" describe the vagina?
5. Who is Senor Jangles?
This section contains 469 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)