|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do the disciples do when the bill arrives in "The Last Supper"?
(a) They flee.
(b) They pass it around the table.
(c) They ask Jesus to "do his magic."
(d) The split the bill.
2. According to "The New Judaism", what threatens to devastate American Judaism by 2010?
(c) Sex before dinner.
3. What sort of menu does Avram want to give the disciples in "The Last Supper"?
4. What is Diana's reaction when she does not receive an answer from Mother Teresa in "Pen Pals"?
(a) She is petulant.
(b) She is not affected.
(c) She assumes the letter was lost in the mail.
(d) She cries.
5. Which character is "top dog" at Choate?
(a) Teddy Kennedy.
(b) Jack Kennedy.
(c) Jackie Bouvier.
(d) Rosalie Kennedy.
6. On what holiday does Jesus have his dinner in "The Last Supper"?
7. What does Al Haig give up to get Ford to sign Nixon's pardon?
(a) His top hat.
(b) His favorite watch.
(c) His sense of humor.
(d) His Cross pen.
8. Who is Senor Jangles?
(a) A leader of a cult.
(b) A crackhead on the news.
(c) The dog in the Taco Bell commercials.
(d) A cartoon puppy.
9. How does the narrator of "Martha Stewart's Vagina" say the vagina should look?
(a) Fluffed and ready.
(b) Warm and inviting.
(c) Nice and easy.
(d) Soft yet firm.
10. What is unique about the narrator of "Breakfast at Kennedy's"?
(a) He is blind.
(b) He is an orphan.
(c) He is a Jew.
(d) He is a genius.
11. Where is Eileen Hanson treated for addiction?
(c) The ER.
(d) LA County prison.
12. Who actually created the drawings in da Vinci's notebook, according to the narrator of "Da Vinci: the Lost Notebook,"?
(a) Diane Dwyer.
(b) The pope.
(d) His four-year-old.
13. Who makes it clear that Teresa is busy, according to the narrator of "Pen Pals"?
(b) The Sisters of Charity.
(c) Teresa's assistant.
(d) Queen of England.
14. What does Ford choke on during a meeting in 1976?
(a) The coke that finally got opened.
(b) A hat.
(c) Chewing tobacco.
(d) A Jawbreaker.
15. The narrator of "Pen Pals" claims that who is the biggest fan of Mother Teresa?
(a) Gerald Ford.
(b) Michael Jackson.
(c) Princess Diana.
Short Answer Questions
1. On what character is the New Judaism mascot based, according to the narrator of "The New Judaism"?
2. According to the narrator of "The New Judaism", who do the Orthodox believe is the funniest man alive?
3. Why is Eileen Hanson suicidal?
4. How many pages of drawings are in da Vinci's notebook?
5. Where is the manuscript in "The Last Supper" discovered?
This section contains 474 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)