|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who finds da Vinci's lost notebook, according to the narrator?
(a) Senor Jangles.
(c) Jon Stewart.
(d) Michael Jackson.
2. Who is Senor Jangles?
(a) A cartoon puppy.
(b) A crackhead on the news.
(c) The dog in the Taco Bell commercials.
(d) A leader of a cult.
3. How many glasses of wine in "The Last Supper" do the disciples share?
(c) One hundred.
4. According to the narrator of "Da Vinci: the Lost Notebook," what is a possible explanation for the disappearance for da Vinci's notebook?
(a) Polar caps.
(b) A mutiny.
(c) Ripped up by a shark.
(d) Misplaced in a cab.
5. Where have the Jews put down a time-share, according to "The New Judaism"?
(a) Cape Cod.
(b) Mobile, Alabama.
(c) Miami Beach.
(d) A Majorca convent.
6. What does Ford call the place where the tape recordings are stored?
(a) The Presidential Library.
(b) Orion's Belt.
(c) His Secret Stash.
(d) Under the Mattress.
7. What does Jack call one wing of the Kennedy mansion?
8. How many pages of drawings are in da Vinci's notebook?
(d) Five hundred.
9. On what character is the New Judaism mascot based, according to the narrator of "The New Judaism"?
(a) Joe Camel.
(b) The Wizard of Oz.
(d) Jolly Green Giant.
10. What was Jangles' next role supposed to be, according to the narrator of "Local News"?
(a) Rizzo in Grease.
(c) Toto in Wizard of Oz.
11. What does Eileen Hanson ask for in a "P.S." in her Christmas card?
(a) Some fancy nightgowns.
(b) A new husband.
(c) Prayer for her addiction.
(d) Money to repair a cleft lip.
12. What condition afflicts Senor Jangles in "Local News"?
(a) Bipolar Disorder.
(b) Hip dysplasia.
(d) A brain too big for his head.
13. Why is Eileen Hanson suicidal?
(a) She feels like her cat doesn't love her anymore.
(b) She can't stand the music in her home.
(c) She is being charged with embezzling family money.
(d) She spent the family fortune.
14. What does Al Haig give up to get Ford to sign Nixon's pardon?
(a) His sense of humor.
(b) His top hat.
(c) His favorite watch.
(d) His Cross pen.
15. Why is Jack Kennedy sad being at Choate?
(a) He hates school.
(b) He misses his family.
(c) He wants to be Jewish.
(d) He is the only Catholic.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the narrator of "Martha Stewart's Vagina" suggest be installed inside the vagina?
2. How does the narrator of "Martha Stewart's Vagina" describe the vagina?
3. Who does Eileen Hanson state cheats the Hanson family?
4. What do the disciples do when the bill arrives in "The Last Supper"?
5. Who makes it clear that Teresa is busy, according to the narrator of "Pen Pals"?
This section contains 480 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)