|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What century was da Vinci's notebook written in "Da Vinci: The Lost Notebook"?
2. Where are the tape recordings of the Nixon era now stored, according to "Lack of Power: the Ford Tapes"?
(a) The White House.
(b) The Alamo.
(c) In Ford's son's garage.
(d) The British Museum.
3. Who does Ford hang up on when he discovers the tape recorder?
(b) Michael Jackson.
(d) The queen of England.
4. How does the narrator of "Martha Stewart's Vagina" describe the vagina?
(a) Exciting and ignored.
(c) Shameful and atrocious.
(d) Lovely and delicate.
5. Who does the narrator of "Martha Stewart's Vagina" say can make an appearance in the vagina?
(a) Tiny bugs.
(b) Uninvited guests.
(c) The TV camera.
(d) Invisible women.
6. Where do Jack Kennedy and Lem go to see the Kennedys?
(a) Washington, DC.
(b) Hyannis, MA.
(c) Los Angeles.
7. What is the name of Ford's steward?
8. Why is Eileen's handwriting sloppy?
(a) She is going through withdrawal.
(b) She is drunk and/or high.
(c) She is writing in her limousine.
(d) Her heart is pounding.
9. How long does Ford try to open a Coke bottle?
(a) 10 hours.
(b) Five minutes.
(c) 5 hours.
(d) Four days.
10. On what character is the New Judaism mascot based, according to the narrator of "The New Judaism"?
(a) The Wizard of Oz.
(b) Joe Camel.
(d) Jolly Green Giant.
11. What do the disciples do when the bill arrives in "The Last Supper"?
(a) They pass it around the table.
(b) They flee.
(c) The split the bill.
(d) They ask Jesus to "do his magic."
12. How does Eileen Hanson refer to her boys' musical endeavors?
(a) A freak show.
(b) The best show on earth.
(c) A little music project.
(d) A science project.
13. On whose behalf does Eileen send the Christmas card?
(a) Santa Claus.
(c) The cat.
(d) Gary and the Hanson family.
14. What time is Jesus' party seated in "The Last Supper"?
(a) 5 PM.
(c) 1 PM.
(d) 9 PM.
15. Which department store does the narrator of "Martha Stewart's Vagina" mention in her short story?
(b) Lord and Taylor.
(c) Filene's Basement.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Ford mistake Brezhnev for?
2. The narrator of "Pen Pals" claims that who is the biggest fan of Mother Teresa?
3. What year does the narrator say da Vinci's notebook was lost?
4. How long do the visitors in the vagina stay, according to the narrator of "Martha Stewart's Vagina"?
5. Who does Eileen Hanson state cheats the Hanson family?
This section contains 420 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)