|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many glasses of wine in "The Last Supper" do the disciples share?
(c) One hundred.
2. Who does Ford mistake Brezhnev for?
(d) His mother.
3. What finally kills six million Jews?
(a) Hitler's Final Solution.
(d) Panic attacks.
4. Who arrives last to Jesus' dinner in "The Last Supper"?
5. What does the narrator of "Martha Stewart's Vagina" recommend for the exterior of the vagina?
(b) Hair removal.
(d) Hair dye.
6. To whom do the Kennedys give an "extra child"?
(a) The narrator's father.
(b) Mother Teresa.
(c) The President.
(d) Princess Diana.
7. What time is Jesus' party seated in "The Last Supper"?
(b) 1 PM.
(c) 5 PM.
(d) 9 PM.
8. What does the narrator of "Martha Stewart's Vagina" suggest be installed inside the vagina?
(a) A stove.
(b) A reclining sofa.
(c) Parisian folding chairs.
9. Where is the manuscript in "The Last Supper" discovered?
(a) The Sinai Peninsula.
(b) With some college applications from Yale.
(c) In a glass bottle in the ocean.
(d) Under President Clinton's mattress.
10. What does the narrator of "Da Vinci: the Lost Notebook" think Mona Lisa's face suggests?
(a) She has to use the bathroom.
(b) That she knows something.
(c) She was a man in disguise.
(d) She has dementia.
11. Who is suspected in the notebook's disappearance in "Da Vinci: The Lost Notebook"?
(a) The Madonna and Child.
(c) Mona Lisa.
(d) The Virgin on the Rocks.
12. Which of the following is not a term used by the narrator of "Martha Stewart's Vagina" in relation to the vagina?
(a) Vaginal Office.
(b) Vaginal Trundle Beds.
(c) Private Moment.
(d) Little Pleasures.
13. When does Spain offer Jews conversion or expulsion?
14. In "Da Vinci," which of the following was not a subject of da Vinci's notebook drawings?
(a) Ass Comb.
(b) Air freshener.
(c) Buffalo Chicken Wings.
(d) Thanksgiving dinner.
15. According to the narrator of "Da Vinci: the Lost Notebook," what is another possible explanation for the disappearance of the notebook?
(a) The Black Death.
(b) Da Vinci became a father.
(c) Yellow fever.
(d) Cervical cancer.
Short Answer Questions
1. How many punches are thrown to kill Senor Jangles in "Local News"?
2. What was Jangles' next role supposed to be, according to the narrator of "Local News"?
3. What does Senor Jangles say as he dies in "Local News"?
4. How does the narrator of "Martha Stewart's Vagina" describe the vagina?
5. What, specifically, are Jews concerned about regarding their religion according to the narrator of "The New Judaism"?
This section contains 438 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)