|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the narrator of "Martha Stewart's Vagina" say the interior vagina should be?
(a) Ready for business.
(d) A multifaceted everyspace.
2. Where is the manuscript in "The Last Supper" discovered?
(a) With some college applications from Yale.
(b) The Sinai Peninsula.
(c) Under President Clinton's mattress.
(d) In a glass bottle in the ocean.
3. What is the profession of Senor Jangles' murderer in "Local News"?
(b) Truck driver.
(c) Taco cook.
(d) Dog sitter.
4. What good news does Diana share with Teresa in her last letter in "Pen Pals"?
(a) She is moving to Calcutta.
(b) Her divorce from Prince Charles.
(c) She is pregnant.
(d) She is going on a cruise.
5. What, specifically, are Jews concerned about regarding their religion according to the narrator of "The New Judaism"?
(a) It is boring.
(b) The reading is too difficult.
(c) That it is a health hazard.
(d) That kids are not hearing about it.
6. Who arrives last to Jesus' dinner in "The Last Supper"?
7. What century was da Vinci's notebook written in "Da Vinci: The Lost Notebook"?
8. Why is Eileen's handwriting sloppy?
(a) Her heart is pounding.
(b) She is going through withdrawal.
(c) She is drunk and/or high.
(d) She is writing in her limousine.
9. How does the narrator of "Martha Stewart's Vagina" say the vagina should look?
(a) Warm and inviting.
(b) Soft yet firm.
(c) Fluffed and ready.
(d) Nice and easy.
10. What condition afflicts Senor Jangles in "Local News"?
(a) A brain too big for his head.
(c) Bipolar Disorder.
(d) Hip dysplasia.
11. What was Jangles' next role supposed to be, according to the narrator of "Local News"?
(b) Toto in Wizard of Oz.
(c) Rizzo in Grease.
12. How many 20th century items are found in da Vinci's notebook, according to the narrator of "Da Vinci: the Lost Notebook," ?
13. Where is Senor Jangles discovered?
(a) In daycare.
(b) At a karaoke bar.
(c) On QVC.
(d) On a Los Angeles street corner.
14. What is the style of Diana's letter to Mother Teresa?
15. Who does Ford mistake Brezhnev for?
(c) His mother.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the mascot to be adopted by New Judaism, according to the narrator of "The New Judaism"?
2. Who makes it clear that Teresa is busy, according to the narrator of "Pen Pals"?
3. Who finds da Vinci's lost notebook, according to the narrator?
4. Who do Jewish conservatives believe is the funniest man alive according to the narrator of "The New Judaism"?
5. What sport does Ford watch on television the day after Carter's inauguration?
This section contains 446 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)