|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Diana die in "Pen Pals"?
(a) In a tragic accident.
(b) Old age.
(d) It is unclear.
2. Who do Jewish conservatives believe is the funniest man alive according to the narrator of "The New Judaism"?
(b) Woody Allen.
(c) The rabbi.
(d) Jimmy Stewart.
3. In what decade does Eileen Hanson send out her Christmas card?
4. Where do Jack Kennedy and Lem go to see the Kennedys?
(a) Hyannis, MA.
(c) Washington, DC.
(d) Los Angeles.
5. How many 20th century items are found in da Vinci's notebook, according to the narrator of "Da Vinci: the Lost Notebook," ?
6. What affliction does Zach Hanson have?
(b) Whooping cough.
7. What does Eileen Hanson ask for in a "P.S." in her Christmas card?
(a) A new husband.
(b) Some fancy nightgowns.
(c) Prayer for her addiction.
(d) Money to repair a cleft lip.
8. Who writes to Diana's father in "Pen Pals"?
(b) Mother Teresa.
(c) Prince Charles.
(d) The Sisters of Charity.
9. What does Ford's steward try to convince Ford of?
(a) That he is now president.
(b) The sky is actually falling.
(c) He lives in Manchuria.
(d) He is about to die.
10. What year does the narrator say da Vinci's notebook was lost?
11. What does Senor Jangles do before he starts working for Taco Bell?
(a) Preaches on television.
(b) Minor roles.
(c) Makes adult movies.
(d) Participates in dog shows.
12. What sport does Ford watch on television the day after Carter's inauguration?
13. How does Teresa die in "Pen Pals"?
(a) Rides a roller coaster and has a heart attack.
(b) Tries to burn Princess Diana's letters.
(c) Falls off a cliff.
(d) Of old age.
14. What does the narrator of "Martha Stewart's Vagina" recommend for the exterior of the vagina?
(a) Hair dye.
(c) Hair removal.
15. What does Eileen Hanson apologize for in her letter?
(a) Writing it on Hanson letterhead.
(b) Her family.
(c) The Christmas photo.
(d) The tear-stained stationery.
Short Answer Questions
1. What, specifically, are Jews concerned about regarding their religion according to the narrator of "The New Judaism"?
2. What time is Jesus' party seated in "The Last Supper"?
3. To whom do the Kennedys give an "extra child"?
4. Where is the manuscript in "The Last Supper" discovered?
5. What is the theme of the Hanson Christmas?
This section contains 422 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)