|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many pages of drawings are in da Vinci's notebook?
(b) Five hundred.
2. Where are the tape recordings of the Nixon era now stored, according to "Lack of Power: the Ford Tapes"?
(a) The Alamo.
(b) The British Museum.
(c) In Ford's son's garage.
(d) The White House.
3. What does Senor Jangles say as he dies in "Local News"?
(b) Hasta la vista, baby.
(c) Ay caramba.
4. How many punches are thrown to kill Senor Jangles in "Local News"?
(b) Too many to count.
5. What does Jack call one wing of the Kennedy mansion?
6. Who finds da Vinci's lost notebook, according to the narrator?
(a) Michael Jackson.
(b) Jon Stewart.
(c) Senor Jangles.
7. Which department store does the narrator of "Martha Stewart's Vagina" mention in her short story?
(a) Filene's Basement.
(c) Lord and Taylor.
8. Where is Eileen Hanson treated for addiction?
(b) LA County prison.
(c) The ER.
9. What affliction does Zach Hanson have?
(a) Whooping cough.
10. What is unique about the narrator of "Breakfast at Kennedy's"?
(a) He is blind.
(b) He is an orphan.
(c) He is a genius.
(d) He is a Jew.
11. How does Diana die in "Pen Pals"?
(a) In a tragic accident.
(b) It is unclear.
(d) Old age.
12. Who is the waiter at Jesus' dinner party in "The Last Supper"?
13. Which celebrities make a cameo in "Breakfast at Kennedy's"?
(a) Larry King and Rosie O'Donnell.
(b) Michael Jackson and Harry Truman.
(c) Jonas Salk and Charles Lindberg.
(d) FDR and Rodney King.
14. Which of the following is not a term used by the narrator of "Martha Stewart's Vagina" in relation to the vagina?
(a) Vaginal Office.
(b) Little Pleasures.
(c) Vaginal Trundle Beds.
(d) Private Moment.
15. Where is Senor Jangles killed?
(a) Orlando, FL.
(b) Anaheim, CA.
(c) Washington, DC.
(d) Mexico City, Mexico.
Short Answer Questions
1. What sport does Ford watch on television the day after Carter's inauguration?
2. Who does Ford mistake Brezhnev for?
3. How does the narrator of "Martha Stewart's Vagina" describe the vagina?
4. Why is Eileen Hanson suicidal?
5. Who does Eileen Hanson state cheats the Hanson family?
This section contains 398 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)