|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What affliction does Zach Hanson have?
(a) Whooping cough.
2. What does the letter Diana's father in "Pen Pals" receive suggest?
(a) That he give a donation to the Sisters of Charity.
(b) That Diana is still alive.
(c) That Diana was a saint.
(d) That Mother Teresa is planning on hurting Diana.
3. How does Diana die in "Pen Pals"?
(b) It is unclear.
(c) In a tragic accident.
(d) Old age.
4. Where does Jesus host a dinner for twelve friends in "The Last Supper"?
5. Who is Senor Jangles?
(a) The dog in the Taco Bell commercials.
(b) A cartoon puppy.
(c) A leader of a cult.
(d) A crackhead on the news.
6. Which department store does the narrator of "Martha Stewart's Vagina" mention in her short story?
(b) Lord and Taylor.
(c) Filene's Basement.
7. In what decade does Eileen Hanson send out her Christmas card?
8. What is the style of Diana's letter to Mother Teresa?
9. What do the disciples in "The Last Supper" become after Jesus gives a parable?
(a) Like snakes and alligators.
(b) Like bankers and brokers.
(c) Like kittens and puppies.
(d) Like sagely men.
10. What time is Jesus' party seated in "The Last Supper"?
(b) 9 PM.
(c) 1 PM.
(d) 5 PM.
11. Which of the following is not a term used by the narrator of "Martha Stewart's Vagina" in relation to the vagina?
(a) Little Pleasures.
(b) Vaginal Office.
(c) Private Moment.
(d) Vaginal Trundle Beds.
12. Who do Jewish conservatives believe is the funniest man alive according to the narrator of "The New Judaism"?
(b) Jimmy Stewart.
(c) The rabbi.
(d) Woody Allen.
13. Why is Jack Kennedy sad being at Choate?
(a) He is the only Catholic.
(b) He wants to be Jewish.
(c) He misses his family.
(d) He hates school.
14. What do the Cambodians hold captive while Ford tries to open a Coke bottle?
(a) Ford's children.
(b) Ford's pet dolphin.
(c) The US Army.
(d) The USS Mayaguez.
15. What does Diana ask Teresa in her letter in "Pen Pals"?
(a) If she loves her job.
(b) If Mother Teresa is married.
(c) If they could exchange baby pictures.
(d) If Teresa would give her away at her wedding.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where are the tape recordings of the Nixon era now stored, according to "Lack of Power: the Ford Tapes"?
2. What century was da Vinci's notebook written in "Da Vinci: The Lost Notebook"?
3. Who kills Senor Jangles in "Local News"?
4. What is the name of the narrator of "Breakfast at Kennedy's"?
5. How does Teresa die in "Pen Pals"?
This section contains 453 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)