|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is unique about the narrator of "Breakfast at Kennedy's"?
(a) He is a Jew.
(b) He is an orphan.
(c) He is blind.
(d) He is a genius.
2. What is the profession of Senor Jangles' murderer in "Local News"?
(a) Taco cook.
(b) Truck driver.
(c) Dog sitter.
3. What does the New Judaism require according to the narrator of "The New Judaism"?
(a) Flashier shoes.
(b) Better behaved children.
(c) Easier reading.
(d) A simpler concept of God.
4. What does the narrator of "Da Vinci: the Lost Notebook" think Mona Lisa's face suggests?
(a) That she knows something.
(b) She has to use the bathroom.
(c) She has dementia.
(d) She was a man in disguise.
5. What is Diana's reaction when she does not receive an answer from Mother Teresa in "Pen Pals"?
(a) She is not affected.
(b) She is petulant.
(c) She cries.
(d) She assumes the letter was lost in the mail.
6. What is the name of Ford's steward?
7. Who finds da Vinci's lost notebook, according to the narrator?
(b) Michael Jackson.
(c) Senor Jangles.
(d) Jon Stewart.
8. Who arrives last to Jesus' dinner in "The Last Supper"?
9. Who is suspected in the notebook's disappearance in "Da Vinci: The Lost Notebook"?
(a) Mona Lisa.
(b) The Virgin on the Rocks.
(c) The Madonna and Child.
10. How does the narrator of "Martha Stewart's Vagina" describe the vagina?
(a) Exciting and ignored.
(b) Lovely and delicate.
(c) Shameful and atrocious.
11. What do the disciples do when the bill arrives in "The Last Supper"?
(a) The split the bill.
(b) They ask Jesus to "do his magic."
(c) They pass it around the table.
(d) They flee.
12. What finally kills six million Jews?
(b) Hitler's Final Solution.
(d) Panic attacks.
13. Who does Ford mistake Brezhnev for?
(c) His mother.
14. Which celebrities make a cameo in "Breakfast at Kennedy's"?
(a) Michael Jackson and Harry Truman.
(b) Jonas Salk and Charles Lindberg.
(c) Larry King and Rosie O'Donnell.
(d) FDR and Rodney King.
15. Who is the waiter at Jesus' dinner party in "The Last Supper"?
Short Answer Questions
1. According to the narrator of "Da Vinci: the Lost Notebook," what is a possible explanation for the disappearance for da Vinci's notebook?
2. To whom do the Kennedys give an "extra child"?
3. The narrator of "Martha Stewart's Vagina" says treatments should neither ________ nor ___________.
4. What does Al Haig give up to get Ford to sign Nixon's pardon?
5. How many 20th century items are found in da Vinci's notebook, according to the narrator of "Da Vinci: the Lost Notebook," ?
This section contains 449 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)