|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is unique about the narrator of "Breakfast at Kennedy's"?
(a) He is an orphan.
(b) He is a genius.
(c) He is blind.
(d) He is a Jew.
2. What sport does Ford watch on television the day after Carter's inauguration?
3. How long does Ford try to open a Coke bottle?
(a) 5 hours.
(b) Five minutes.
(c) 10 hours.
(d) Four days.
4. Who arrives last to Jesus' dinner in "The Last Supper"?
5. Who ends up opening Ford's Coke bottle?
(a) Jackie Onassis.
(b) Lady Bird Johnson.
(c) HIllary Clinton.
(d) Betty Ford.
6. Where is Senor Jangles killed?
(a) Anaheim, CA.
(b) Orlando, FL.
(c) Mexico City, Mexico.
(d) Washington, DC.
7. What is the style of Diana's letter to Mother Teresa?
8. Who does Eileen Hanson state cheats the Hanson family?
(b) A five year old.
(c) A craftly little Asian gentleman.
(d) A strange black woman.
9. How does Eileen Hanson refer to her boys' musical endeavors?
(a) The best show on earth.
(b) A little music project.
(c) A freak show.
(d) A science project.
10. To whom do the Kennedys give an "extra child"?
(a) Mother Teresa.
(b) Princess Diana.
(c) The President.
(d) The narrator's father.
11. Where is the manuscript in "The Last Supper" discovered?
(a) Under President Clinton's mattress.
(b) The Sinai Peninsula.
(c) In a glass bottle in the ocean.
(d) With some college applications from Yale.
12. What sort of discrimination is mentioned in "Local News"?
13. What does the narrator of "Martha Stewart's Vagina" suggest be installed inside the vagina?
(a) A reclining sofa.
(b) Parisian folding chairs.
(d) A stove.
14. Who kills Senor Jangles in "Local News"?
(a) James MacPherson.
(b) His neighbors.
(c) Senorita Jangles.
(d) A taco.
15. What sort of accident does Teddy Kennedy have during the trip?
Short Answer Questions
1. What has Senor Jangles recently been moody about in "Local News"?
2. Who is the waiter at Jesus' dinner party in "The Last Supper"?
3. What does Senor Jangles do before he starts working for Taco Bell?
4. What does Eileen Hanson ask for in a "P.S." in her Christmas card?
5. What, specifically, are Jews concerned about regarding their religion according to the narrator of "The New Judaism"?
This section contains 415 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)