Mid-Book Test - Easy
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where do Jack Kennedy and Lem go to see the Kennedys?
(a) Hyannis, MA.
(b) Los Angeles.
(d) Washington, DC.
2. What does Ford call the place where the tape recordings are stored?
(a) Orion's Belt.
(b) The Presidential Library.
(c) His Secret Stash.
(d) Under the Mattress.
3. What condition afflicts Senor Jangles in "Local News"?
(a) Hip dysplasia.
(b) A brain too big for his head.
(c) Bipolar Disorder.
4. Where is Senor Jangles discovered?
(a) In daycare.
(b) At a karaoke bar.
(c) On a Los Angeles street corner.
(d) On QVC.
5. What do the disciples do when the bill arrives in "The Last Supper"?
(a) The split the bill.
(b) They ask Jesus to "do his magic."
(c) They flee.
(d) They pass it around the table.
6. What does Ford choke on during a meeting in 1976?
(a) Chewing tobacco.
(b) The coke that finally got opened.
(c) A hat.
(d) A Jawbreaker.
7. Who is the waiter at Jesus' dinner party in "The Last Supper"?
8. In "Pen Pals," what does Diana include in her P.S.?
(a) Her phone number.
(b) That she is not crazy.
(c) A spray of perfume.
(d) Her sign.
9. On whose behalf does Eileen send the Christmas card?
(a) Santa Claus.
(b) The cat.
(d) Gary and the Hanson family.
10. How does the narrator of "Martha Stewart's Vagina" say the vagina should look?
(a) Warm and inviting.
(b) Fluffed and ready.
(c) Nice and easy.
(d) Soft yet firm.
11. What was Jangles' next role supposed to be, according to the narrator of "Local News"?
(b) Rizzo in Grease.
(d) Toto in Wizard of Oz.
12. What does Jack call one wing of the Kennedy mansion?
13. What has Senor Jangles recently been moody about in "Local News"?
(a) His favorite burger is no longer sold.
(b) He was told he is diabetic.
(c) Breaking up with a girlfriend.
(d) Commercial roles.
14. According to the narrator of "Da Vinci: the Lost Notebook," what is a possible explanation for the disappearance for da Vinci's notebook?
(a) Misplaced in a cab.
(b) Polar caps.
(c) Ripped up by a shark.
(d) A mutiny.
15. What decade does "Breakfast at Kennedy's" take place?
Short Answer Questions
1. According to the narrator of "Da Vinci: the Lost Notebook," what is another possible explanation for the disappearance of the notebook?
2. What does the narrator of "Martha Stewart's Vagina" say is the "centerpiece of your personal style"?
3. Which celebrities make a cameo in "Breakfast at Kennedy's"?
4. What is Diana's reaction when she does not receive an answer from Mother Teresa in "Pen Pals"?
5. What sport does Ford watch on television the day after Carter's inauguration?
This section contains 472 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)