|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What finally kills six million Jews?
(a) Panic attacks.
(c) Hitler's Final Solution.
2. In what decade does Eileen Hanson send out her Christmas card?
3. Whose non-kosher offerings are too delicious to resist, according to the narrator of "The New Judaism"?
(b) Burger King.
(c) Pigs in a blanket.
4. How many 20th century items are found in da Vinci's notebook, according to the narrator of "Da Vinci: the Lost Notebook," ?
5. According to the narrator of "The New Judaism", who do the Orthodox believe is the funniest man alive?
(a) Johnny Carson.
(b) Jimmy Stewart.
(d) Jackie Mason.
6. What does the manuscript in "The Last Supper" address?
(a) The Immaculate Conception.
(b) The Crucifixion.
(c) The Last Supper.
(d) The Ascention.
7. What is unique about the narrator of "Breakfast at Kennedy's"?
(a) He is a genius.
(b) He is blind.
(c) He is a Jew.
(d) He is an orphan.
8. What does the letter Diana's father in "Pen Pals" receive suggest?
(a) That Mother Teresa is planning on hurting Diana.
(b) That Diana was a saint.
(c) That Diana is still alive.
(d) That he give a donation to the Sisters of Charity.
9. How many glasses of wine in "The Last Supper" do the disciples share?
(b) One hundred.
10. What sort of accident does Teddy Kennedy have during the trip?
11. Which celebrities make a cameo in "Breakfast at Kennedy's"?
(a) Larry King and Rosie O'Donnell.
(b) Jonas Salk and Charles Lindberg.
(c) FDR and Rodney King.
(d) Michael Jackson and Harry Truman.
12. What product helps deal with hair problems for men according to the narrator of "Da Vinci: the Lost Notebook," ?
(a) Black spray paint.
(b) The Ass Comb.
(d) Gettin' Old.
13. Who writes to Diana's father in "Pen Pals"?
(b) Mother Teresa.
(c) Prince Charles.
(d) The Sisters of Charity.
14. Who is Senor Jangles?
(a) A crackhead on the news.
(b) A leader of a cult.
(c) The dog in the Taco Bell commercials.
(d) A cartoon puppy.
15. What is the mascot to be adopted by New Judaism, according to the narrator of "The New Judaism"?
(c) Jewboy and the Rockers.
(d) Lovely Sara.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Eileen Hanson refer to her boys' musical endeavors?
2. What do the Cambodians hold captive while Ford tries to open a Coke bottle?
3. Where is the manuscript in "The Last Supper" discovered?
4. In "Pen Pals," what does Diana include in her P.S.?
5. In "Da Vinci," which of the following was not a subject of da Vinci's notebook drawings?
This section contains 470 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)