Short Essay Questions
The 60 short essay questions listed in this section require a one to two sentence answer. They ask students to demonstrate a deeper understanding of the text. Students must describe what they've read, rather than just recall it.
Short Essay Question - Breakfast at Kennedy's
1. Describe the setting for this story as given in the beginning of "Breakfast at Kennedy's."
2. What role does the narrator play in "Breakfast at Kennedy's"?
3. Describe the differences between the narrator and Jack Kennedy.
4. How is Jack Kennedy characterized in "Breakfast at Kennedy's"? Do you think this is a favorable description?
Short Essay Question - A Very Hanson Christmas, 1996-1999
5. Do you feel sorry for Eileen? Why or why not?
6. Do you admire the Hansons? Why?
This section contains 927 words|
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)