|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Lenny Bruce: the Making of a Sitcom.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where do Jack Kennedy and Lem go to see the Kennedys?
(a) Hyannis, MA.
(b) Los Angeles.
(d) Washington, DC.
2. Who do Jewish conservatives believe is the funniest man alive according to the narrator of "The New Judaism"?
(b) The rabbi.
(c) Woody Allen.
(d) Jimmy Stewart.
3. Who adopts Vincent van Gogh's persona on AOL in "Vincent and Theo on AOL"?
(b) Princess Diana.
(c) Jon Stewart.
4. In "The Cult," who has Stewart foretold will spring to life?
(a) Captain Crunch.
(b) Count Chocula.
(c) Quaker Oats guy.
(d) Tony the Tiger.
5. Why is Eileen Hanson suicidal?
(a) She is being charged with embezzling family money.
(b) She feels like her cat doesn't love her anymore.
(c) She spent the family fortune.
(d) She can't stand the music in her home.
Short Answer Questions
1. Characters from which other short story are referenced in "Vincent and Theo on AOL"?
2. What does Eileen Hanson ask for in a "P.S." in her Christmas card?
3. What is the list after "Five after Five" expected to feature?
4. What has Senor Jangles recently been moody about in "Local News"?
5. According to "The New Judaism", what threatens to devastate American Judaism by 2010?
This section contains 260 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)