|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Lenny Bruce: the Making of a Sitcom.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Whose non-kosher offerings are too delicious to resist, according to the narrator of "The New Judaism"?
(a) Pigs in a blanket.
(d) Burger King.
2. How many punches are thrown to kill Senor Jangles in "Local News"?
(b) Too many to count.
3. Why does the narrator of "The Devil and William Gates" say that Bill Gates swears his soul to the devil?
(a) He is very competitive.
(b) He is drugged.
(c) He is frustrated with another invention.
(d) He has a bet.
4. In "Pen Pals," what does Diana include in her P.S.?
(a) A spray of perfume.
(b) Her phone number.
(c) That she is not crazy.
(d) Her sign.
5. What finally kills six million Jews?
(a) Hitler's Final Solution.
(d) Panic attacks.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the letter Diana's father in "Pen Pals" receive suggest?
2. Which celebrities make a cameo in "Breakfast at Kennedy's"?
3. How long does Ford try to open a Coke bottle?
4. What year was the source of "The Recipe" for awards ceremonies found?
5. What does Ford choke on during a meeting in 1976?
This section contains 234 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)