|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Lenny Bruce: the Making of a Sitcom.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. According to the narrator of "Da Vinci: the Lost Notebook," what is a possible explanation for the disappearance for da Vinci's notebook?
(a) A mutiny.
(b) Polar caps.
(c) Ripped up by a shark.
(d) Misplaced in a cab.
2. Where are the tape recordings of the Nixon era now stored, according to "Lack of Power: the Ford Tapes"?
(a) The White House.
(b) The British Museum.
(c) In Ford's son's garage.
(d) The Alamo.
3. According to the narrator of "Da Vinci: the Lost Notebook," what is another possible explanation for the disappearance of the notebook?
(a) Da Vinci became a father.
(b) Cervical cancer.
(c) The Black Death.
(d) Yellow fever.
4. How does Teresa die in "Pen Pals"?
(a) Tries to burn Princess Diana's letters.
(b) Of old age.
(c) Falls off a cliff.
(d) Rides a roller coaster and has a heart attack.
5. What does the narrator of "Martha Stewart's Vagina" say is the "centerpiece of your personal style"?
(a) The nude female body.
(b) Your clothing.
(d) The vagina.
Short Answer Questions
1. What affliction does Zach Hanson have?
2. What sort of menu does Avram want to give the disciples in "The Last Supper"?
3. What do Sheldon and the monster watch on TV after returning home in "Revenge is a Dish Best Served Cold"?
4. What does Hitler's psychiatrist say about Hitler's responsibility for his life in "Adolf Hitler: the Larry King Interview"?
5. What genes are combined to make a child on the "Five Under Five" list?
This section contains 282 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)