|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Lenny Bruce: the Making of a Sitcom.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does the narrator of "Martha Stewart's Vagina" say can make an appearance in the vagina?
(a) Invisible women.
(b) Tiny bugs.
(c) Uninvited guests.
(d) The TV camera.
2. What will be happening to Generation X during 2015-2025 according to the narrator of "Five Under Five"?
(a) They will be taking care of their parents.
(c) They will be having prostate trouble.
(d) They will have grown children.
3. What, specifically, are Jews concerned about regarding their religion according to the narrator of "The New Judaism"?
(a) That it is a health hazard.
(b) It is boring.
(c) The reading is too difficult.
(d) That kids are not hearing about it.
4. How many pages of drawings are in da Vinci's notebook?
(a) Five hundred.
5. What is unique about the narrator of "Breakfast at Kennedy's"?
(a) He is an orphan.
(b) He is a Jew.
(c) He is a genius.
(d) He is blind.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does "The Recipe" give an outline of?
2. Who actually created the drawings in da Vinci's notebook, according to the narrator of "Da Vinci: the Lost Notebook,"?
3. In "Adolf Hitler: the Larry King Interview," Hitler is interviewed by whom on television?
4. Characters from which other short story are referenced in "Vincent and Theo on AOL"?
5. What century was da Vinci's notebook written in "Da Vinci: The Lost Notebook"?
This section contains 255 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)