|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Revenge is a Dish Best Served Cold.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where are the tape recordings of the Nixon era now stored, according to "Lack of Power: the Ford Tapes"?
(a) In Ford's son's garage.
(b) The Alamo.
(c) The British Museum.
(d) The White House.
2. How does Stewart try to escape in "The Cult"?
(a) By tapping his heels three times.
(b) Running into the closet.
(c) Through a trapdoor.
(d) He tries to go out a window
3. What sort of actor should present at an awards ceremony according to the narrator of "The Recipe"?
4. What does Ford's steward try to convince Ford of?
(a) The sky is actually falling.
(b) He lives in Manchuria.
(c) He is about to die.
(d) That he is now president.
5. What does the manuscript in "The Last Supper" address?
(a) The Crucifixion.
(b) The Immaculate Conception.
(c) The Last Supper.
(d) The Ascention.
Short Answer Questions
1. What do the disciples in "The Last Supper" become after Jesus gives a parable?
2. How does Eileen Hanson refer to her boys' musical endeavors?
3. What is the list after "Five after Five" expected to feature?
4. What do the Cambodians hold captive while Ford tries to open a Coke bottle?
5. Whose fingerprints are exchanged with the Devil's in "The Devil and William Gates"?
This section contains 264 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)