|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Recipe.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Stewart make fun of by writing "Five Under Five"?
(a) Makeup tips.
(b) Magazine trendsetters.
(c) Fashion ideas.
(d) Dog shows.
2. How long does Ford try to open a Coke bottle?
(a) 10 hours.
(b) Four days.
(c) Five minutes.
(d) 5 hours.
3. According to the narrator of "Da Vinci: the Lost Notebook," what is another possible explanation for the disappearance of the notebook?
(a) Yellow fever.
(b) Cervical cancer.
(c) The Black Death.
(d) Da Vinci became a father.
4. On what holiday does Jesus have his dinner in "The Last Supper"?
5. What does Diana ask Teresa in her letter in "Pen Pals"?
(a) If Teresa would give her away at her wedding.
(b) If she loves her job.
(c) If they could exchange baby pictures.
(d) If Mother Teresa is married.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of the following is not a term used by the narrator of "Martha Stewart's Vagina" in relation to the vagina?
2. Which department store does the narrator of "Martha Stewart's Vagina" mention in her short story?
3. How does Stewart try to commit suicide in "The Cult"?
4. What sort of woman should present at an awards ceremony following the honoree's speech according to the narrator of "The Recipe"?
5. What does the narrator of "Martha Stewart's Vagina" say is the "centerpiece of your personal style"?
This section contains 238 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)