|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Recipe.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What will be happening to Generation X during 2015-2025 according to the narrator of "Five Under Five"?
(b) They will be having prostate trouble.
(c) They will be taking care of their parents.
(d) They will have grown children.
2. In what decade does Eileen Hanson send out her Christmas card?
3. Which of the following is not a term used by the narrator of "Martha Stewart's Vagina" in relation to the vagina?
(a) Private Moment.
(b) Vaginal Trundle Beds.
(c) Vaginal Office.
(d) Little Pleasures.
4. On whose behalf does Eileen send the Christmas card?
(a) Santa Claus.
(b) The cat.
(d) Gary and the Hanson family.
5. Where is Senor Jangles killed?
(a) Washington, DC.
(b) Anaheim, CA.
(c) Orlando, FL.
(d) Mexico City, Mexico.
Short Answer Questions
1. What time is Jesus' party seated in "The Last Supper"?
2. What does the narrator of "Martha Stewart's Vagina" suggest be installed inside the vagina?
3. What sort of banter should the presenting actor and actress have at an awards ceremony?
4. Which character is "top dog" at Choate?
5. In "The Cult," what does the leprechaun do to Captain Crunch?
This section contains 213 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)