|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Recipe.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who writes to Diana's father in "Pen Pals"?
(a) The Sisters of Charity.
(c) Mother Teresa.
(d) Prince Charles.
2. Who is Senor Jangles?
(a) A leader of a cult.
(b) The dog in the Taco Bell commercials.
(c) A cartoon puppy.
(d) A crackhead on the news.
3. What religion is Michael Green, a child on the "Five Under Five" list?
(d) Greek Orthodox.
4. What sort of banter should the presenting actor and actress have at an awards ceremony?
(b) Funny and banal.
5. What explanation does Stewart give for his inaccurate predictions in "The Cult"?
(a) He doesn't give an explanation.
(b) He has Alzheimer's.
(c) He never made a prediction.
(d) He forgot about Daylight Savings Time.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the narrator of "Martha Stewart's Vagina" say the interior vagina should be?
2. Who does Ford mistake Brezhnev for?
3. Which celebrities make a cameo in "Breakfast at Kennedy's"?
4. What time is Jesus' party seated in "The Last Supper"?
5. What does the narrator of "Martha Stewart's Vagina" suggest be installed inside the vagina?
This section contains 209 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)