|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Recipe.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which department store does the narrator of "Martha Stewart's Vagina" mention in her short story?
(b) Filene's Basement.
(c) Lord and Taylor.
2. Which celebrities make a cameo in "Breakfast at Kennedy's"?
(a) Larry King and Rosie O'Donnell.
(b) Jonas Salk and Charles Lindberg.
(c) FDR and Rodney King.
(d) Michael Jackson and Harry Truman.
3. What does Eileen Hanson ask for in a "P.S." in her Christmas card?
(a) Money to repair a cleft lip.
(b) A new husband.
(c) Some fancy nightgowns.
(d) Prayer for her addiction.
4. Who actually created the drawings in da Vinci's notebook, according to the narrator of "Da Vinci: the Lost Notebook,"?
(b) Diane Dwyer.
(c) The pope.
(d) His four-year-old.
5. What is the list after "Five after Five" expected to feature?
(a) 50 beautiful people whom the reader will never have sex with.
(b) Five sports to never play.
(c) Thirty foods you will hate to love.
(d) Celebrity pajamas.
Short Answer Questions
1. According to "The New Judaism", what threatens to devastate American Judaism by 2010?
2. What is the mascot to be adopted by New Judaism, according to the narrator of "The New Judaism"?
3. How long do the visitors in the vagina stay, according to the narrator of "Martha Stewart's Vagina"?
4. What sport does Ford watch on television the day after Carter's inauguration?
5. What was Jangles' next role supposed to be, according to the narrator of "Local News"?
This section contains 255 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)