|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Last Supper, or the Dead Waiter.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What condition afflicts Senor Jangles in "Local News"?
(a) A brain too big for his head.
(b) Hip dysplasia.
(d) Bipolar Disorder.
2. Who makes it clear that Teresa is busy, according to the narrator of "Pen Pals"?
(a) The Sisters of Charity.
(b) Queen of England.
(d) Teresa's assistant.
3. What is the style of Diana's letter to Mother Teresa?
4. What is Diana's reaction when she does not receive an answer from Mother Teresa in "Pen Pals"?
(a) She cries.
(b) She is petulant.
(c) She assumes the letter was lost in the mail.
(d) She is not affected.
5. What sort of discrimination is mentioned in "Local News"?
Short Answer Questions
1. Where is the manuscript in "The Last Supper" discovered?
2. Where are the tape recordings of the Nixon era now stored, according to "Lack of Power: the Ford Tapes"?
3. What does Diana ask Teresa in her letter in "Pen Pals"?
4. What is the name of Ford's steward?
5. What do the disciples in "The Last Supper" become after Jesus gives a parable?
This section contains 243 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)