|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Last Supper, or the Dead Waiter.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Ford hang up on when he discovers the tape recorder?
(a) Michael Jackson.
(d) The queen of England.
2. On what holiday does Jesus have his dinner in "The Last Supper"?
3. Who wrote the found manuscript about the Last Supper, according to the narrator?
(b) Baby Moses.
(c) Jesus's longlost sister.
4. What sort of menu does Avram want to give the disciples in "The Last Supper"?
5. How long do the visitors in the vagina stay, according to the narrator of "Martha Stewart's Vagina"?
(b) Usually only three to ten minutes.
(d) Up to nine months.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where is the manuscript in "The Last Supper" discovered?
2. How does Eileen Hanson refer to her boys' musical endeavors?
3. Who does the narrator of "Martha Stewart's Vagina" say can make an appearance in the vagina?
4. What sort of discrimination is mentioned in "Local News"?
5. Whose non-kosher offerings are too delicious to resist, according to the narrator of "The New Judaism"?
This section contains 220 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)