|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Last Supper, or the Dead Waiter.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How long does Ford try to open a Coke bottle?
(a) Five minutes.
(b) 5 hours.
(c) Four days.
(d) 10 hours.
2. Where is Senor Jangles killed?
(a) Orlando, FL.
(b) Anaheim, CA.
(c) Mexico City, Mexico.
(d) Washington, DC.
3. Who does Eileen Hanson state cheats the Hanson family?
(b) A five year old.
(c) A craftly little Asian gentleman.
(d) A strange black woman.
4. What does Eileen Hanson apologize for in her letter?
(a) Her family.
(b) Writing it on Hanson letterhead.
(c) The Christmas photo.
(d) The tear-stained stationery.
5. How does the narrator of "Martha Stewart's Vagina" say the vagina should look?
(a) Fluffed and ready.
(b) Warm and inviting.
(c) Soft yet firm.
(d) Nice and easy.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the narrator of "Martha Stewart's Vagina" suggest be installed inside the vagina?
2. Which character is "top dog" at Choate?
3. According to "The New Judaism", what threatens to devastate American Judaism by 2010?
4. Who ends up opening Ford's Coke bottle?
5. Where do Jack Kennedy and Lem go to see the Kennedys?
This section contains 190 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)