|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Last Supper, or the Dead Waiter.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. On what character is the New Judaism mascot based, according to the narrator of "The New Judaism"?
(b) The Wizard of Oz.
(c) Joe Camel.
(d) Jolly Green Giant.
2. In what decade does Eileen Hanson send out her Christmas card?
3. Why is Eileen Hanson suicidal?
(a) She spent the family fortune.
(b) She can't stand the music in her home.
(c) She is being charged with embezzling family money.
(d) She feels like her cat doesn't love her anymore.
4. Which character is "top dog" at Choate?
(a) Rosalie Kennedy.
(b) Jack Kennedy.
(c) Teddy Kennedy.
(d) Jackie Bouvier.
5. What is the mascot to be adopted by New Judaism, according to the narrator of "The New Judaism"?
(c) Jewboy and the Rockers.
(d) Lovely Sara.
Short Answer Questions
1. What sort of discrimination is mentioned in "Local News"?
2. What, specifically, are Jews concerned about regarding their religion according to the narrator of "The New Judaism"?
3. What does Diana ask Teresa in her letter in "Pen Pals"?
4. What does the letter Diana's father in "Pen Pals" receive suggest?
5. How does the narrator of "Martha Stewart's Vagina" say the vagina should look?
This section contains 269 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)