|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Last Supper, or the Dead Waiter.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why is Eileen's handwriting sloppy?
(a) She is drunk and/or high.
(b) Her heart is pounding.
(c) She is writing in her limousine.
(d) She is going through withdrawal.
2. What has Senor Jangles recently been moody about in "Local News"?
(a) Breaking up with a girlfriend.
(b) Commercial roles.
(c) He was told he is diabetic.
(d) His favorite burger is no longer sold.
3. Who wrote the found manuscript about the Last Supper, according to the narrator?
(c) Jesus's longlost sister.
(d) Baby Moses.
4. Who arrives last to Jesus' dinner in "The Last Supper"?
5. What does the letter Diana's father in "Pen Pals" receive suggest?
(a) That Diana is still alive.
(b) That Diana was a saint.
(c) That he give a donation to the Sisters of Charity.
(d) That Mother Teresa is planning on hurting Diana.
Short Answer Questions
1. What do the disciples do when the bill arrives in "The Last Supper"?
2. Who is the waiter at Jesus' dinner party in "The Last Supper"?
3. Who does Ford hang up on when he discovers the tape recorder?
4. How does the narrator of "Martha Stewart's Vagina" describe the vagina?
5. How does Eileen Hanson refer to her boys' musical endeavors?
This section contains 244 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)