|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Revenge is a Dish Best Served Cold.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many 20th century items are found in da Vinci's notebook, according to the narrator of "Da Vinci: the Lost Notebook," ?
2. Where have the Jews put down a time-share, according to "The New Judaism"?
(a) A Majorca convent.
(b) Mobile, Alabama.
(c) Cape Cod.
(d) Miami Beach.
3. What is the theme of the Hanson Christmas?
(a) Saint Jude.
(d) Village Elves.
4. What is the name of the narrator of "Breakfast at Kennedy's"?
(a) Pierre Salinger.
(c) He is unnamed.
5. What year does the narrator say da Vinci's notebook was lost?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Eileen Hanson ask for in a "P.S." in her Christmas card?
2. What does the narrator do at the Kennedys' home?
3. Why does Sheldon want to get revenge on old classmates in "Revenge is a Dish Best Served Cold"?
4. Who does Ford hang up on when he discovers the tape recorder?
5. How many glasses of wine in "The Last Supper" do the disciples share?
This section contains 217 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)