|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The New Judaism.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. According to the narrator of "The New Judaism", who do the Orthodox believe is the funniest man alive?
(b) Jackie Mason.
(c) Jimmy Stewart.
(d) Johnny Carson.
2. What affliction does Zach Hanson have?
(b) Whooping cough.
3. What does the narrator do at the Kennedys' home?
(a) Mows grass.
(b) Installs irrigation.
(c) Lies in bed.
(d) Feeds the horses.
4. Where have the Jews put down a time-share, according to "The New Judaism"?
(a) Cape Cod.
(b) Mobile, Alabama.
(c) A Majorca convent.
(d) Miami Beach.
5. Where do Jack Kennedy and Lem go to see the Kennedys?
(a) Los Angeles.
(b) Hyannis, MA.
(d) Washington, DC.
Short Answer Questions
1. When does Spain offer Jews conversion or expulsion?
2. Why is Eileen's handwriting sloppy?
3. On what character is the New Judaism mascot based, according to the narrator of "The New Judaism"?
4. What is the name of Ford's steward?
5. What does Eileen Hanson ask for in a "P.S." in her Christmas card?
This section contains 197 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)