|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The New Judaism.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Jack call one wing of the Kennedy mansion?
2. What is unique about the narrator of "Breakfast at Kennedy's"?
(a) He is a genius.
(b) He is blind.
(c) He is a Jew.
(d) He is an orphan.
3. How does the narrator of "Martha Stewart's Vagina" describe the vagina?
(b) Exciting and ignored.
(c) Lovely and delicate.
(d) Shameful and atrocious.
4. On what character is the New Judaism mascot based, according to the narrator of "The New Judaism"?
(b) The Wizard of Oz.
(c) Joe Camel.
(d) Jolly Green Giant.
5. What sport does Ford watch on television the day after Carter's inauguration?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of Ford's steward?
2. What does the narrator of "Martha Stewart's Vagina" recommend for the exterior of the vagina?
3. According to the narrator of "The New Judaism", who do the Orthodox believe is the funniest man alive?
4. Where is Eileen Hanson treated for addiction?
5. What decade does "Breakfast at Kennedy's" take place?
This section contains 186 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)