|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The New Judaism.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Eileen Hanson ask for in a "P.S." in her Christmas card?
(a) Prayer for her addiction.
(b) A new husband.
(c) Money to repair a cleft lip.
(d) Some fancy nightgowns.
2. Who does Ford mistake Brezhnev for?
(c) His mother.
3. What does the narrator of "Martha Stewart's Vagina" say the interior vagina should be?
(a) A multifaceted everyspace.
(c) Ready for business.
4. Why is Jack Kennedy sad being at Choate?
(a) He is the only Catholic.
(b) He wants to be Jewish.
(c) He hates school.
(d) He misses his family.
5. Who does Eileen Hanson state cheats the Hanson family?
(a) A craftly little Asian gentleman.
(b) A five year old.
(d) A strange black woman.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Eileen Hanson write at the end of her letter?
2. What does the narrator of "Martha Stewart's Vagina" say is the "centerpiece of your personal style"?
3. The narrator of "Martha Stewart's Vagina" says treatments should neither ________ nor ___________.
4. How does Eileen Hanson refer to her boys' musical endeavors?
5. Which character is "top dog" at Choate?
This section contains 213 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)