|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Vincent and Theo on AOL.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. According to the narrator of "Da Vinci: the Lost Notebook," what is another possible explanation for the disappearance of the notebook?
(a) Cervical cancer.
(b) The Black Death.
(c) Da Vinci became a father.
(d) Yellow fever.
2. What, specifically, are Jews concerned about regarding their religion according to the narrator of "The New Judaism"?
(a) It is boring.
(b) The reading is too difficult.
(c) That kids are not hearing about it.
(d) That it is a health hazard.
3. Characters from which other short story are referenced in "Vincent and Theo on AOL"?
(a) Breakfast at Kennedy's.
(b) A Very Hanson Christmas.
(c) Lack of Power.
(d) Martha Stewart's Vagina.
4. Who do Reform Jews believe is the funniest man alive according to the narrator of "The New Judaism"?
(a) Chris Rock.
(b) Jon Stewart.
(c) Carrot Top.
5. According to the narrator of "Da Vinci: the Lost Notebook," what is a possible explanation for the disappearance for da Vinci's notebook?
(a) A mutiny.
(b) Ripped up by a shark.
(c) Polar caps.
(d) Misplaced in a cab.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who actually created the drawings in da Vinci's notebook, according to the narrator of "Da Vinci: the Lost Notebook,"?
2. Who adopts Vincent van Gogh's persona on AOL in "Vincent and Theo on AOL"?
3. In "Da Vinci," which of the following was not a subject of da Vinci's notebook drawings?
4. Who is suspected in the notebook's disappearance in "Da Vinci: The Lost Notebook"?
5. To whom does Vincent pour out his heart on AOL in "Vincent and Theo on AOL"?
This section contains 278 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)