Quiz: Breakfast at Kennedy's to Vincent and Theo on AOL
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
Directions: Circle the correct answer.
1. On what holiday does Jesus have his dinner in "The Last Supper"?
2. What is unique about the narrator of "Breakfast at Kennedy's"?
a) He is a genius.
b) He is a Jew.
c) He is blind.
d) He is an orphan.
3. What is the style of Diana's letter to Mother Teresa?
4. Which character is "top dog" at Choate?
a) Teddy Kennedy.
b) Jackie Bouvier.
c) Rosalie Kennedy.
d) Jack Kennedy.
5. Where does Vincent van Gogh decide to eventually go to school in "Vincent and Theo on AOL"?
This section contains 276 words|
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)