1. What decade does "Breakfast at Kennedy's" take place?
2. Which character is "top dog" at Choate?
(a) Rosalie Kennedy.
(b) Jack Kennedy.
(c) Teddy Kennedy.
(d) Jackie Bouvier.
3. Why is Jack Kennedy sad being at Choate?
(a) He misses his family.
(b) He wants to be Jewish.
(c) He is the only Catholic.
(d) He hates school.
4. What is the name of the narrator of "Breakfast at Kennedy's"?
(a) Pierre Salinger.
(b) He is unnamed.
5. What is unique about the narrator of "Breakfast at Kennedy's"?
(a) He is a Jew.
(b) He is an orphan.
(c) He is blind.
(d) He is a genius.
6. Where do Jack Kennedy and Lem go to see the Kennedys?
(a) Los Angeles.
(c) Hyannis, MA.
(d) Washington, DC.
7. What does Jack call one wing of the Kennedy mansion?
8. What sort of accident does Teddy Kennedy have during the trip?
This section contains 4,166 words
(approx. 14 pages at 300 words per page)