|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. How did associates learn that they should treat the copy center well?
2. What place was tied to the success of Troob and Rolfe?
3. How do Troob and Rolfe feel about leaving DLJ?
4. What is the most important thing that associates must always attend?
5. How do accountants factor into the prospectus process?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
If you could have been an investment banker working at DLJ with Rolfe and Troob, would you have followed their lead and tried to leave the company? Would you have tried to pay your dues and move up higher into the company?
Essay Topic 2
Bribery and greed are large motivations for various people to do their jobs. Pick 2 characters from the list below and describe how either bribery or greed is essential to get their job done:
- Copy Center
- Word Processors
- John Rolfe
- Peter Troob
Essay Topic 3
Bubbles and Gator are two of the upper ranking investment bankers that Rolfe and Troob often come into contact with.
1. Compare Bubbles work style to that of Gator's. How are the same and how are they different.
2. Did Rolfe and Troob look up these men or abhor them?
3. While working with Gator and Bubbles, how could Rolfe and Troob learn from these terrible men.
This section contains 299 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)