|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What two party rooms were made available to the employees of DLJ?
2. On a trip with DLJ, what must have back up?
3. How does lack of sleep and severe jet lag affect Rolfe?
4. At the end of Bonuses, Reviews, and Compensation, what became clear to Troob and Rolfe?
5. Why were client and managing director meetings hated by associates?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
Bubbles and Gator are two of the upper ranking investment bankers that Rolfe and Troob often come into contact with.
1. Compare Bubbles work style to that of Gator's. How are the same and how are they different.
2. Did Rolfe and Troob look up these men or abhor them?
3. While working with Gator and Bubbles, how could Rolfe and Troob learn from these terrible men.
Essay Topic 2
1. Explain why "top tier schools" or Ivy League schools are breeding grounds for investment banks.
2. In your opinion, can a quality education be gained outside of these institutions?
Essay Topic 3
Pick a person you can relate to in the book. Why did you choose this character? Which of their characteristics remind you of yourself? How would that character act if they were in your situation and how would you act in theirs?
This section contains 319 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)