|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why were client and managing director meetings hated by associates?
2. Instead of the copy center, where did the prospectus go to be finished?
3. In The Merry-Go-Round, how many hours were usually left between the completion of edits of the pitch book until the presentation of the book?
4. What did group dinner sessions become?
5. How many sections were in a prospectus?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
Compare and contrast Rolfe and Troob.
Consider the following about each characters personality:
- Work ethic
- Education background
- Personal life
- Views on business accountability
Essay Topic 2
Bubbles and Gator are two of the upper ranking investment bankers that Rolfe and Troob often come into contact with.
1. Compare Bubbles work style to that of Gator's. How are the same and how are they different.
2. Did Rolfe and Troob look up these men or abhor them?
3. While working with Gator and Bubbles, how could Rolfe and Troob learn from these terrible men.
Essay Topic 3
Throughout the novel, it becomes clear that most investment bankers are white males.
How does this correlate with enrollment statistics for minorities at Ivy Leagues and tier 1 and tier 2 schools?
This section contains 258 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)