|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. At DLJ, what was the holiday party considered to be?
(a) Most important social event of the year.
(b) Not that much fun.
(c) An event that significant others could also attend.
(d) Associates could choose if they wanted to attend or not.
2. How did associates learn that they should treat the copy center well?
(a) At training.
(b) From gossiping.
(c) The workers told them everything they need to know.
(d) The hard way. They had to think of good bribes over time.
3. Who was in charge of revising the pitch books?
(a) Managing directors.
(c) New associates.
(d) Junior vice presidents.
4. Who were the majority of the people in the word processing department?
(c) Artists, dancers, and musicians.
5. How many sections were in a prospectus?
(a) Thirteen sections.
(b) Three sections.
(c) Twenty sections.
(d) Ten sections.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does lack of sleep and severe jet lag affect Rolfe?
2. What do potential investors rely on during a prospectus presentation?
3. What do the high bonuses say about DLJ?
4. As inhibitions were lifted, upper level execs were went looking for ____________.
5. What is the most important thing that associates must always attend?
This section contains 276 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)