|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many sections were in a prospectus?
(a) Thirteen sections.
(b) Ten sections.
(c) Twenty sections.
(d) Three sections.
2. Who gives the final command to print the prospectus?
(a) The managing director.
(b) The president of the company.
(c) The associate.
(d) The client.
3. How do accountants factor into the prospectus process?
(a) They were forced to lie.
(b) Associates prep them for client meetings.
(c) They crunch numbers as the execs want them to.
(d) They were not used.
4. On average, how many times is a pitch book sent back to word processing?
5. After both men left the company, how did they feel about themselves and their lives?
(b) Matured and satisfied with life.
(d) Ten years older, abused, and used.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who was in charge of revising the pitch books?
2. How did Rolfe and Troob establish relationships with the copy center workers?
3. What was the associates' creative time?
4. On business trips for DLJ, what was Rolfe forced to do?
5. How does lack of sleep and severe jet lag affect Rolfe?
This section contains 240 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)