|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Gradually, what did Troob feel guilty about?
(a) His inability to stand up for himself.
(b) His rowdy, unruly, behavior.
(c) That he would leave Rolfe behind.
(d) Who is friends were.
2. What did Rolfe receive very little _____ throughout the development of pitches?
(b) Alone time.
(c) Valuable time with friends.
(d) Relationships with love interests.
3. So long as he was in the banking business, what would Troob not have?
(a) A chance to look for a new job.
(b) The ability to experience New York.
(c) Opportunities for professional growth.
(d) No life with his new wife.
4. What do the high bonuses say about DLJ?
(a) DLJ values people who do a good job.
(b) DLJ had a lot of business coming in.
(c) DLJ loves all of its employees.
(d) The company gave away any amount of money to keep employees.
5. After the holiday party, Rolfe becomes concerned about Troob because:
(a) Troob disappears.
(b) He is found naked in an alley.
(c) Troob drank too much.
(d) Troob feels guilty about his behavior.
Short Answer Questions
1. How much are word processors paid an hour?
2. After word processing, who was next in line to receive the pitch book?
3. Why did Troob feel guilty about his behavior at the holiday party?
4. On average, how many times is a pitch book sent back to word processing?
5. How could DLJ find out about competitors' bonuses?
This section contains 268 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)