|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What happened to the older bankers?
(a) They were unmarried, lecherous, and perverted.
(b) They die alone.
(c) They make less money.
(d) They try to leave for the non-sector.
2. Who was sworn to secrecy concerning bonuses?
(a) Managing directors.
(b) Vice presidents.
(c) Everyone at the company.
3. Who must approve all sales and values of securities?
(a) The Fed.
(b) The government.
(c) The SEC.
4. How did associates learn that they should treat the copy center well?
(a) From gossiping.
(b) At training.
(c) The hard way. They had to think of good bribes over time.
(d) The workers told them everything they need to know.
5. Who was in charge of revising the pitch books?
(a) Junior vice presidents.
(c) New associates.
(d) Managing directors.
Short Answer Questions
1. How did Rolfe and Troob establish relationships with the copy center workers?
2. In addition to edits, what else would upper management request changes on?
3. Why do all associates wait eagerly for their reviews?
4. How much time could an associate expect to spend at work per week?
5. Because the analysts and associates work so hard, what was never questioned?
This section contains 243 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)