|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who must approve all sales and values of securities?
(b) The SEC.
(c) The government.
(d) The Fed.
2. How do Troob and Rolfe feel about leaving DLJ?
(a) Sad they do not have as much money.
(c) Confused about their decisions.
3. How did associates learn that they should treat the copy center well?
(a) At training.
(b) From gossiping.
(c) The hard way. They had to think of good bribes over time.
(d) The workers told them everything they need to know.
4. What do Troob and Rolfe suggest that business school failed to teach the graduates?
(a) How to compromise.
(b) How to bribe people.
(c) How to work with other people.
(d) That they would be spending a lot of time in a copy center.
5. How did Rolfe and Troob establish relationships with the copy center workers?
(a) Tried to be kind to the workers.
(b) They bribed the workers.
(d) Threatened to report them.
Short Answer Questions
1. How did Rolfe and Troob maintain a good relationship with the copy center?
2. What always takes priority over any other task (even over pitch books)?
3. How long could a road show last?
4. Where are most European investment banks headquartered?
5. In addition to edits, what else would upper management request changes on?
This section contains 263 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)