|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What are other outlandish gifts that an associate might give a copy center worker?
(a) Dinner at their apartment.
(b) Chocolates on Valentines Day.
(c) Lap dances at a strip club.
(d) Beer on St Patty's.
2. What does the associate do with their down time while waiting on the prospectus?
(a) Goes to sleep.
(b) Eat, drink, and relax.
(c) Do their taxes.
(d) Twiddles his thumbs.
3. What place was tied to the success of Troob and Rolfe?
(a) The word processing room.
(b) The copy center.
(c) The travel department.
(d) The editing center.
4. How did Rolfe and Troob establish relationships with the copy center workers?
(a) Threatened to report them.
(b) They bribed the workers.
(d) Tried to be kind to the workers.
5. So long as he was in the banking business, what would Troob not have?
(a) No life with his new wife.
(b) The ability to experience New York.
(c) Opportunities for professional growth.
(d) A chance to look for a new job.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why were client and managing director meetings hated by associates?
2. Why did Troob have to constantly cancel dates with his girlfriend?
3. What did Rolfe help an older banker to do?
4. How are the workers of the copy center treated?
5. How do Troob and Rolfe feel about leaving DLJ?
This section contains 295 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)