|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How did Rolfe and Troob establish relationships with the copy center workers?
(a) They bribed the workers.
(b) Tried to be kind to the workers.
(d) Threatened to report them.
2. What happened when most of the senior execs left for the night at the end of a long work day?
(a) The real work began.
(b) Everyone went to dinner.
(c) Associates and analysts decided to go home.
(d) The associates had a party.
3. What do the high bonuses say about DLJ?
(a) DLJ values people who do a good job.
(b) The company gave away any amount of money to keep employees.
(c) DLJ had a lot of business coming in.
(d) DLJ loves all of its employees.
4. Why do all associates wait eagerly for their reviews?
(a) They got presents for Christmas.
(b) Reviews determined raises.
(c) It was a shorter work day.
(d) Reviews were generally kind.
5. Because the analysts and associates work so hard, what was never questioned?
(a) A clients requests.
(b) Decisions of the associates.
(c) Trips to strip clubs.
(d) Expense reports.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the most important thing that associates must always attend?
2. Who was in charge of revising the pitch books?
3. What is the copy center responsible for?
4. Luckily for Rolfe's bosses, where were most of their revisions done?
5. What happened to the older bankers?
This section contains 270 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)