|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What physically happened to Troob?
(a) Got grey hair.
(b) He lost his hair.
(c) Sprained his ankle.
(d) He rapidly gained weight.
2. How did Rolfe and Troob establish relationships with the copy center workers?
(a) Tried to be kind to the workers.
(c) Threatened to report them.
(d) They bribed the workers.
3. What happened to the older bankers?
(a) They were unmarried, lecherous, and perverted.
(b) They try to leave for the non-sector.
(c) They die alone.
(d) They make less money.
4. So long as he was in the banking business, what would Troob not have?
(a) No life with his new wife.
(b) The ability to experience New York.
(c) A chance to look for a new job.
(d) Opportunities for professional growth.
5. Besides food, what was mostly consumed at the party?
6. What is the most important thing that associates must always attend?
(a) Investment meetings.
(b) Drafting sessions for the prospectus.
(d) Pitch book proposals.
7. Where are most European investment banks headquartered?
(a) London and Paris.
8. How many sections were in a prospectus?
(a) Three sections.
(b) Ten sections.
(c) Twenty sections.
(d) Thirteen sections.
9. Who gives the final command to print the prospectus?
(a) The president of the company.
(b) The associate.
(c) The managing director.
(d) The client.
10. Instead of the copy center, where did the prospectus go to be finished?
(a) A special printing company in Long Island.
(b) A company in Connecticut.
(c) An outsourced printer.
(d) The associates print it themselves.
11. Why did Troob feel guilty about his behavior at the holiday party?
(a) He wants to experience New York.
(b) He had a serious girlfriend.
(c) He is tired of the debauchery.
(d) His parents are ashamed.
12. After both men left the company, how did they feel about themselves and their lives?
(b) Ten years older, abused, and used.
(d) Matured and satisfied with life.
13. As inhibitions were lifted, upper level execs were went looking for ____________.
(a) People to play poker with.
(b) A chance to tell off co-workers.
(c) Younger female employees.
(d) More alcohol.
14. What are other outlandish gifts that an associate might give a copy center worker?
(a) Chocolates on Valentines Day.
(b) Beer on St Patty's.
(c) Dinner at their apartment.
(d) Lap dances at a strip club.
15. How much time could an associate expect to spend at work per week?
(a) 60 hours a week.
(b) Up to 100 hours a week.
(c) 35 hours a week.
(d) 90 hours a week.
Short Answer Questions
1. How did Rolfe and Troob maintain a good relationship with the copy center?
2. If there were issues with the pitch book how did one make sure to get changes completed and reprinted?
3. After the holiday party, Rolfe becomes concerned about Troob because:
4. What is the copy center responsible for?
5. What occupies 40- 50% of the associates' time?
This section contains 514 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)