|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Epiphany.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did the new employees all enjoy during the training?
(a) Getting to know their fellow associates.
(b) Learning more about DLJ.
(c) Being wined and dined.
(d) Seeing the sites of New York City.
2. How long did the new associate training last at DLJ?
(a) Six weeks.
(b) One week.
(c) Three weeks.
(d) Two months.
3. What was exciting about the DLJ training in August?
(a) The grads were traveled around the world.
(b) The associates learned more about the company.
(c) The associates were exposed to expense accounts and lavish lifestyles.
(d) The graduates got to see New York City.
4. What did Rolfe receive very little _____ throughout the development of pitches?
(a) Alone time.
(b) Valuable time with friends.
(d) Relationships with love interests.
5. According to Troob and Rolfe, creating a pitch book was __________.
(a) Very interesting.
(b) Useful for the rest of their careers.
(c) Tedious punishment.
(d) The best part of their job.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why did Troob have to constantly cancel dates with his girlfriend?
2. Why do all associates wait eagerly for their reviews?
3. In addition to edits, what else would upper management request changes on?
4. Who rarely visited the Bullpen?
5. No ___________ is spared in printing the prospectus.
This section contains 250 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)