|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Epiphany.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How much money to junior vice presidents make per year?
2. What did Rolfe receive very little _____ throughout the development of pitches?
(a) Valuable time with friends.
(b) Relationships with love interests.
(d) Alone time.
3. Although both men promised themselves that they would have great jobs they were passionate about, they both ____________.
(a) Were sucked into the money machine.
(b) Really wanted to work for DLJ.
(c) Wait for investment companies they can trust.
(d) Get no job offers.
4. What must potential MBA graduates secure the summer before graduation?
(a) A job.
(b) A salary.
(c) A place to live.
(d) Friends to help them through their jobs.
5. How much are word processors paid an hour?
Short Answer Questions
1. What happened if a company was overvalued by an investment banker?
2. When were some of the only times new an old associates and old associates speak their true feelings concerning DLJ?
3. What was a perk of being a senior vice president?
4. When did two senior bankers arrive at Harvard to recruit Troob?
5. What place did the recruiters think was appropriate to take Troob, Rolfe, and others?
This section contains 264 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)