|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Epiphany.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How did the recruiters get Troob and Rolfe to accept their offers?
(a) Filled them with booze and food.
(b) Promised to be their mentors.
(c) Threatened their future.
(d) Promised them fast promotions.
2. How could DLJ find out about competitors' bonuses?
(a) They sent spies to learn about the bonuses.
(b) They were the last company to give reviews.
(d) DLJ made really good guesses.
3. What do most business schools indoctrinate into their grads?
(a) How to party and have a good time.
(b) How to be a good investment banker.
(c) Having ethical business practices.
(d) Importance of a "money" culture.
4. What do top investment banking firms usually seek?
(a) Graduates from priemer business grad schools.
(b) More money.
(c) Eager, investment bankers from other companies.
(d) Smart graduates.
5. Why did Troob have to constantly cancel dates with his girlfriend?
(a) Because of work.
(b) Rolfe forbid Troob to see his girl.
(c) She cheated on him.
(d) Because he was cheating on her.
Short Answer Questions
1. How much did Rolfe know about investment banking, prior to starting as a summer associate?
2. What was always well received by workers at the copy center?
3. What word best describes the rich recruiters and their actions towards Troob, Rolfe, and the other recruits?
4. What happened when most of the senior execs left for the night at the end of a long work day?
5. Who was sworn to secrecy concerning bonuses?
This section contains 316 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)