|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Travel.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How do accountants factor into the prospectus process?
(a) Associates prep them for client meetings.
(b) They were not used.
(c) They crunch numbers as the execs want them to.
(d) They were forced to lie.
2. While investment bankers jobs have stayed somewhat the same, what had changed?
(a) More people have access to the inside scoop.
(b) SEC regulations.
(c) Bankers have expanded their job capabilities.
(d) They no longer want to sell companies.
3. As far as pitch books, who was very difficult to work for?
(a) Gator, a managing director.
(b) Bubbles, a vice president.
(c) Jenrette, the owner of the company.
(d) Samules, a senior vice president.
4. In addition to "Cadillac" schools, now investment banks seek graduates from _______.
(a) Tier 2 schools.
(b) Community colleges.
(c) State schools.
(d) Only Tier 1 schools.
5. What was always well received by workers at the copy center?
(a) Beer during the work day.
(b) Cash at Christmas time.
(c) Work at the last minute.
(d) Chit Chat.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the main goal of a managing director?
2. Because the analysts and associates work so hard, what was never questioned?
3. If a company is expect to grow by _______, it was a good buy.
4. What is the copy center responsible for?
5. How did associates learn that they should treat the copy center well?
This section contains 279 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)