|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Travel.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. If a company is expect to grow by _______, it was a good buy.
(a) Eleven percent.
(b) Nine percent.
(c) Two percent.
(d) Five percent.
2. One in how many pitches typically wins a deal?
3. What kind of man was Ed Stanley?
(a) An upper level associate with lots of money.
(b) The head of the marketing department.
(c) A rich man with lovely life and a number of golf courses.
(d) An ugly rich old man.
4. What happened if a company was overvalued by an investment banker?
(a) The SEC got involved.
(b) The market will hide the true nature of the company.
(c) The bank will try to keep the secret.
(d) The market will show the company is overvalued.
5. How long did the new associate training last at DLJ?
(a) One week.
(b) Two months.
(c) Three weeks.
(d) Six weeks.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is comparable multiple analysis?
2. Although both men promised themselves that they would have great jobs they were passionate about, they both ____________.
3. Because the analysts and associates work so hard, what was never questioned?
4. How much are word processors paid an hour?
5. Who were typically investors for new companies?
This section contains 255 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)