|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Travel.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How much did they learn about investment banking?
(a) Almost nothing.
(b) A little - the company excepted everyone to be up to speed.
(c) They learned about items that
(d) A lot the - the company provided all day training.
2. Who must approve all sales and values of securities?
(a) The government.
(b) The SEC.
(c) The Fed.
3. The third section of the pitch book did what of the following?
(a) Gives the values of the investment banking firm.
(b) Glorified the company.
(c) Offered the value of the company.
(d) Overviewed the health of the company.
4. Besides food, what was mostly consumed at the party?
5. What did new graduates start out as at investment banking firms?
(a) Junior vice presidents.
(b) Word processors.
(c) Associates and analysts.
(d) Managing directors.
Short Answer Questions
1. As inhibitions were lifted, upper level execs were went looking for ____________.
2. Why did Troob feel guilty about his behavior at the holiday party?
3. If the role of match-maker and consultant diminishes, what happened for the investment banker?
4. What activity took up most of the summer associates' time?
5. Who was often assigned to the above person's pitch books?
This section contains 258 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)