|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Holiday Party.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. While investment bankers jobs have stayed somewhat the same, what had changed?
(a) Bankers have expanded their job capabilities.
(b) More people have access to the inside scoop.
(c) They no longer want to sell companies.
(d) SEC regulations.
2. In the investment banking world, what were comps?
(a) Comparable profit margins.
(c) Business of the same nature as the business being sold.
(d) The name of a certain type of employee.
3. In theory, what were analysts supposed to provide?
(a) An objective valuation analysis.
(b) Comparable multiple analysis
(c) Junior objective cash flow analysis.
(d) Discounted cash flow analysis.
4. As inhibitions were lifted, upper level execs were went looking for ____________.
(a) Younger female employees.
(b) A chance to tell off co-workers.
(c) More alcohol.
(d) People to play poker with.
5. How did the word processors perform their jobs?
(a) With little or not gusto.
(b) Very quickly and efficiently.
(d) With a lot of passion.
Short Answer Questions
1. In The Merry-Go-Round, how many hours were usually left between the completion of edits of the pitch book until the presentation of the book?
2. What place did the recruiters think was appropriate to take Troob, Rolfe, and others?
3. What is the copy center responsible for?
4. At training, what were all new associates told they were?
5. What kind of man was Ed Stanley?
This section contains 283 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)