|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Holiday Party.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who developed the pitch book?
(a) Angry managing directors.
(b) Associates under the guidance of vice presidents.
(c) Analysts and associates.
(d) Repressed junior vice presidents.
2. What are other outlandish gifts that an associate might give a copy center worker?
(a) Lap dances at a strip club.
(b) Chocolates on Valentines Day.
(c) Beer on St Patty's.
(d) Dinner at their apartment.
3. What did most of Bubble pitch books require?
(a) Complete secrecy.
(b) Very colorful pictures.
(c) At least 300 page pitches.
(d) Constant brainstorming.
4. How much are word processors paid an hour?
5. John Wolfe attended _____ while Peter Trobb attended _______ Business School.
(a) Brown; Stanford.
(b) Princeton; Yale.
(c) Washington University; America University.
(d) Wharton; Harvard.
Short Answer Questions
1. To the recruiters, what were Troob and Rolfe?
2. If a deal is brokered between a managing director and a client, what did this mean for associates and analysts?
3. In interviews, besides showing the personality of Troob and Rolfe, whose personalities were shown?
4. How did associates learn that they should treat the copy center well?
5. At DLJ, what was the holiday party considered to be?
This section contains 264 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)