|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Holiday Party.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did many recruiters like to do while traveling?
(a) Played golf.
(b) Relax and got massages.
(c) Went to expensive dinners.
2. Why were investment bankers paid the big bucks?
(a) To live the same lifestyles as their clients.
(b) They had the inside information for buying and selling businesses.
(c) They are extremely clever.
(d) Investment bankers convince companies to buy things they do not need.
3. After word processing, who was next in line to receive the pitch book?
(a) The buyers.
(b) The client.
(c) Copy center.
(d) The managing directors.
4. According to Troob and Rolfe, creating a pitch book was __________.
(a) Useful for the rest of their careers.
(b) Very interesting.
(c) The best part of their job.
(d) Tedious punishment.
5. In The Merry-Go-Round, how many hours were usually left between the completion of edits of the pitch book until the presentation of the book?
(a) 1 hour.
(b) 5 hours.
(c) 20 hours.
(d) 12 hours.
Short Answer Questions
1. What happened to the investment banker that overvalued the company?
2. What place was tied to the success of Troob and Rolfe?
3. At this point in the book, why do Troob and Rolfe decide to stay at DLJ and work for a permanent offer?
4. Who rarely visited the Bullpen?
5. In the grand scheme of things, an associate was just _________ in the larger financial picture.
This section contains 295 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)