|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Holiday Party.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do most business schools indoctrinate into their grads?
(a) How to party and have a good time.
(b) Importance of a "money" culture.
(c) How to be a good investment banker.
(d) Having ethical business practices.
2. How did Troob and Rolfe eventually become fast friends?
(a) Troob rescued Rolfe from being attacked at the office.
(b) Troob bailed Rolfe out of an embarrassing situation.
(c) Rolfe and Troob are very much alike.
(d) Troob helped Rolfe with a difficult task at work.
3. Who was often assigned to the above person's pitch books?
4. If a company wants to sell a subsidiary, what is the process?
(a) They must petition the SEC.
(b) To contact several banks and accept the best pitch.
(c) Go through lawyers.
(d) To use only one investment banker.
5. What do managing directors actually do?
(a) Make money for finance bankers.
(b) Make the lives of senior vice presidents miserable.
(c) Sit in their offices and spend money.
(d) Scour the market for business and make deals.
Short Answer Questions
1. What do top investment banking firms usually seek?
2. What happened to the investment banker that overvalued the company?
3. What did many recruiters like to do while traveling?
4. The fourth section of the pitch book did what of the following?
5. This job in investment banking has no hopes for advancement. Employees are paid huge salaries but for two or three years live under harsh, abusive conditions until they can go back to school for their MBA degrees.
This section contains 310 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)