|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Sizzle.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The personal accounts of the interview process by both Troob and Rolfe were filled with ______ and ______.
(a) Humor; satire.
(b) Fear; humor.
(c) Craziness; satire.
(d) Sadness; humor.
2. Depending on the size of the deal that the investment bank brokered, what fluctuated?
(a) The cost of the transaction.
(b) The size of the company.
(c) The bank's fee.
(d) Transaction time period.
3. Why did one associate fall asleep while questioning Dick Jenrette?
(a) The associate thought Jenrette was boring.
(b) He pulled two all nighters in a row.
(c) He was extremely rude.
(d) He was dared to act like her was falling asleep.
4. What do investment bankers work to secure for growing, flourishing businesses?
(a) New employees.
(b) Different, expanded office space.
(c) Sub mortgages.
(d) Money and capital.
5. What do most business schools indoctrinate into their grads?
(a) Importance of a "money" culture.
(b) How to be a good investment banker.
(c) How to party and have a good time.
(d) Having ethical business practices.
Short Answer Questions
1. When an associate worked on a pitch book, what could they always count on?
2. According to the authors, what did the Wall Street Business machine do to new MBA graduates?
3. The second section of the pitch book did what of the following?
4. Although both men promised themselves that they would have great jobs they were passionate about, they both ____________.
5. What must potential MBA graduates secure the summer before graduation?
This section contains 320 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)