|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Sizzle.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The second section of the pitch book did what of the following?
(a) Overviewed the health of the company.
(b) Gives the values of the investment banking firm.
(c) Offered the value of the company.
(d) Glorified the company.
2. What was a perk of being a senior vice president?
(a) Meeting celebrities.
(b) Doing little work with
(c) Huge salaries and more time to enjoy them.
(d) Getting introduced to beautiful women.
3. What was exciting about the DLJ training in August?
(a) The grads were traveled around the world.
(b) The graduates got to see New York City.
(c) The associates learned more about the company.
(d) The associates were exposed to expense accounts and lavish lifestyles.
4. What do growing businesses need to expand?
(d) Gains and losses.
5. How did these people communicate with the associates in the Bullpen?
(a) Over the phone.
(b) By mail messenger.
(c) Over email.
(d) On instant message.
Short Answer Questions
1. When did two senior bankers arrive at Harvard to recruit Troob?
2. Many of the investment banks woo potential employees with money and __________.
3. Although the training was fun, what feel did Rolfe and Troob have concerning their new jobs?
4. What is the main goal of a managing director?
5. How much could a summer associate expect to work?
This section contains 265 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)