|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Sizzle.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who was the first MBA student to receive recruiters?
2. In interviews, besides showing the personality of Troob and Rolfe, whose personalities were shown?
(a) The school administrators.
(b) Vice presidents.
(c) The managing directors.
3. Why were investment bankers paid the big bucks?
(a) They had the inside information for buying and selling businesses.
(b) They are extremely clever.
(c) To live the same lifestyles as their clients.
(d) Investment bankers convince companies to buy things they do not need.
4. Why did one associate fall asleep while questioning Dick Jenrette?
(a) He was dared to act like her was falling asleep.
(b) He pulled two all nighters in a row.
(c) The associate thought Jenrette was boring.
(d) He was extremely rude.
5. If the role of match-maker and consultant diminishes, what happened for the investment banker?
(a) He hates his job.
(b) He shares commission with other investment banks.
(c) Consults other investment bankers for a fee.
(d) He made less money.
Short Answer Questions
1. What activity took up most of the summer associates' time?
2. Who acts extremely rude and perverse on a social night out?
3. How was one of Rolfe's friends able to get Rolfe a job?
4. What place did the recruiters think was appropriate to take Troob, Rolfe, and others?
5. At this point in the book, why do Troob and Rolfe decide to stay at DLJ and work for a permanent offer?
This section contains 337 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)