|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Sizzle.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did new graduates start out as at investment banking firms?
(a) Junior vice presidents.
(b) Word processors.
(c) Managing directors.
(d) Associates and analysts.
2. If a deal is brokered between a managing director and a client, what did this mean for associates and analysts?
(a) A very large work load.
(b) Company outings.
(c) Kissing up to the managing director with praise.
(d) Celebrating and drinking.
3. This is an upper position at an investment bank. There are usually plenty of these positions, but they must put in very long hours to be promoted.
(a) Managing director.
(b) Vice presidents.
4. The personal accounts of the interview process by both Troob and Rolfe were filled with ______ and ______.
(a) Craziness; satire.
(b) Humor; satire.
(c) Sadness; humor.
(d) Fear; humor.
5. If a company wants to sell a subsidiary, what is the process?
(a) To use only one investment banker.
(b) They must petition the SEC.
(c) Go through lawyers.
(d) To contact several banks and accept the best pitch.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who developed the pitch book?
2. The second section of the pitch book did what of the following?
3. Although both men promised themselves that they would have great jobs they were passionate about, they both ____________.
4. Who rarely visited the Bullpen?
5. When an associate worked on a pitch book, what could they always count on?
This section contains 294 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)