|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Business.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What kind of man was Ed Stanley?
(a) The head of the marketing department.
(b) A rich man with lovely life and a number of golf courses.
(c) An ugly rich old man.
(d) An upper level associate with lots of money.
2. What word best describes the rich recruiters and their actions towards Troob, Rolfe, and the other recruits?
(a) Mean bullies.
(b) Grown up frat boys.
(c) Cattle ranchers.
3. How did the recruiters get Troob and Rolfe to accept their offers?
(a) Threatened their future.
(b) Promised to be their mentors.
(c) Promised them fast promotions.
(d) Filled them with booze and food.
4. What activity took up most of the summer associates' time?
(a) Developing pitch books.
(b) Fetching lunch and dinner for the higher ups.
(c) Traveling to develop pitches.
5. Of all the positions, who was the lowest and most numerous?
(b) Banking clerks.
Short Answer Questions
1. How did the two men console themselves after accepting the offer?
2. What do top investment banking firms usually seek?
3. Who was the first MBA student to receive recruiters?
4. What place did the recruiters think was appropriate to take Troob, Rolfe, and others?
5. What was another perk of signing with DLJ?
This section contains 261 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)