|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Business.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The turn over rate in this position is extremely high. Many believe the position will be less abusive. Employees expect to quickly move up from this position, but are unable to.
(a) Managing Director.
(c) Vice president.
2. How many summer associates worked at DLJ that summer?
3. How long were typical interviews for positions as summer associates?
(a) Only an hour.
(b) Conducted over a weekend.
(c) On a Friday for a couple of hours.
(d) Happened over a couple of weeks.
4. Who was Les Newton?
(a) A pit bull in meeting with clients.
(b) A whiz kid with a lavish lifestyle.
(c) A gator who never lets a pitch dies.
(d) A mean managing director.
5. To the recruiters, what were Troob and Rolfe?
(a) Another deal or project to close.
(b) Easy targets to get recruited.
(c) Stupid young men looking to make money.
Short Answer Questions
1. If a deal is brokered between a managing director and a client, what did this mean for associates and analysts?
2. What must potential MBA graduates secure the summer before graduation?
3. How did Troob and Rolfe eventually become fast friends?
4. What did the new employees all enjoy during the training?
5. What were all nine summer associates looking forward to come fall?
This section contains 302 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)