|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Business.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How long were typical interviews for positions as summer associates?
(a) On a Friday for a couple of hours.
(b) Happened over a couple of weeks.
(c) Conducted over a weekend.
(d) Only an hour.
2. What do junior vice presidents dream of?
(a) Making friends with those who work
(b) A balanced life.
(c) Becoming managing directors.
(d) Going to an island destination.
3. What kind of man was Ed Stanley?
(a) The head of the marketing department.
(b) An ugly rich old man.
(c) An upper level associate with lots of money.
(d) A rich man with lovely life and a number of golf courses.
4. What did new graduates start out as at investment banking firms?
(a) Associates and analysts.
(b) Word processors.
(c) Managing directors.
(d) Junior vice presidents.
5. What is a good way to describe the junior vice presidents?
(a) Always willing to go the extra mile for a friend or co worker
(b) The nicest of all groups that work at DLJ.
(c) Trapped in an unbalanced life.
(d) Eager to please every one.
Short Answer Questions
1. If a company wants to sell a subsidiary, what is the process?
2. Of all the positions, who was the lowest and most numerous?
3. Why did most people become analysts?
4. How much could a summer associate expect to work?
5. What did many recruiters like to do while traveling?
This section contains 286 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)