|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Training Wheels.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In interviews, besides showing the personality of Troob and Rolfe, whose personalities were shown?
(b) Vice presidents.
(c) The managing directors.
(d) The school administrators.
2. How did Troob and Rolfe eventually become fast friends?
(a) Troob rescued Rolfe from being attacked at the office.
(b) Troob helped Rolfe with a difficult task at work.
(c) Troob bailed Rolfe out of an embarrassing situation.
(d) Rolfe and Troob are very much alike.
3. Why did one associate fall asleep while questioning Dick Jenrette?
(a) He was extremely rude.
(b) The associate thought Jenrette was boring.
(c) He pulled two all nighters in a row.
(d) He was dared to act like her was falling asleep.
4. Although both men promised themselves that they would have great jobs they were passionate about, they both ____________.
(a) Get no job offers.
(b) Wait for investment companies they can trust.
(c) Were sucked into the money machine.
(d) Really wanted to work for DLJ.
5. At training, what were all new associates told they were?
(a) The smartest group of recruits.
(b) Fresh meat.
(c) The runt of the group.
(d) The golden child of the group.
Short Answer Questions
1. How much did they learn about investment banking?
2. What did the new employees all enjoy during the training?
3. How many summer associates worked at DLJ that summer?
4. The personal accounts of the interview process by both Troob and Rolfe were filled with ______ and ______.
5. When were some of the only times new an old associates and old associates speak their true feelings concerning DLJ?
This section contains 323 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)