|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Merry-Go-Round.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. To the recruiters, what were Troob and Rolfe?
(a) Easy targets to get recruited.
(b) Another deal or project to close.
(d) Stupid young men looking to make money.
2. What occupies 40- 50% of the associates' time?
(a) Going back and forth with word processing.
(b) Typing meeting notes.
(c) Creating pamphlets.
(d) Going to business lunches.
3. Although vice presidents make associates difficult lives, associates cooperate because the vice presidents _______.
(a) Controlled their raises and bonuses.
(b) Were (underneath it all) sweet people.
(c) Make all the most executive decisions.
(d) Are unhappy people.
4. The first section of the pitch book did what of the following?
(a) Offered the value of the company.
(b) Gives the values of the investment banking firm.
(c) Glorified the company.
(d) Overviewed the health of the company.
5. In interviews, besides showing the personality of Troob and Rolfe, whose personalities were shown?
(b) The school administrators.
(c) Vice presidents.
(d) The managing directors.
Short Answer Questions
1. How much money to junior vice presidents make per year?
2. What kind of man was Ed Stanley?
3. What do managing directors actually do?
4. The third section of the pitch book did what of the following?
5. What was clear about Troob and Rolfe's choice of career?
This section contains 293 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)