|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Push the Button.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Instead of the copy center, where did the prospectus go to be finished?
(a) A special printing company in Long Island.
(b) An outsourced printer.
(c) The associates print it themselves.
(d) A company in Connecticut.
2. Who decides the value of a business?
(a) The owner of the selling company.
(b) The buying company.
(c) Managing director or senior vice president.
(d) Presidents and senior vice presidents.
3. In theory, what were analysts supposed to provide?
(a) Junior objective cash flow analysis.
(b) Discounted cash flow analysis.
(c) An objective valuation analysis.
(d) Comparable multiple analysis
4. What did the new employees all enjoy during the training?
(a) Being wined and dined.
(b) Learning more about DLJ.
(c) Getting to know their fellow associates.
(d) Seeing the sites of New York City.
5. At training, what were all new associates told they were?
(a) The runt of the group.
(b) The smartest group of recruits.
(c) Fresh meat.
(d) The golden child of the group.
Short Answer Questions
1. When were some of the only times new an old associates and old associates speak their true feelings concerning DLJ?
2. What did the associate who handles the final printing of the prospectus do?
3. How did the associates justify the value of a company?
4. What is discounted cash flow analysis?
5. What always takes priority over any other task (even over pitch books)?
This section contains 338 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)