Mid-Book Test (up to Chapter 4, Identity Confusion in Life History and Case History)
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
Directions: Answer the question with a short answer.
1. What aspects of Freud's theory of development does a functional ego integrate?
2. According to Erikson, what does totalitarianism require of society?
3. What is the definition of "identity" subject to?
4. In observing groups of people being reeducated by American civil servants, what reason does Erikson provide for why this group became frustrated and identity development?
5. Erikson states that we deal with the process located in the core of the individual and where else?
This section contains 1,159 words|
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)