1. What does it mean when the author states, "to review the concept of identity"?
2. What is the definition of "identity" subject to?
3. Because the terms "identity" and "identity crisis" are used in such a variety of situations, what have these terms become?
4. What does William James state is discernible in mental or moral attitudes?
5. What does Freud's consciousness of inner identity include?
6. Erikson feels that Freud's intellect is a gift that stems from what?
7. What does Freud suggest a fearless freedom of thinking is?
This section contains 4,568 words
(approx. 16 pages at 300 words per page)