|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What show does Thaddeus Bristol say the Scottsfield Dinner Theater put on in 1994?
(a) Fiddler on the Roof.
(c) Come Blow Your Horn.
2. Jim Timothy says the best stories are what?
3. How long after the miraculous surgery in "Based Upon a True Story" does the boy die?
(a) 2 days.
(b) 3 days.
(c) 6 days.
(d) 5 days.
4. The son in "Based Upon a True Story" is hit by what kind of truck?
5. Beth donates her leg and breasts to ___________ in "Christmas Means Giving."
(a) A research lab.
(b) A woman's shelter.
(c) An animal shelter.
(d) A church.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Jim Timothy working on now?
2. What does the mother who performed surgery on her own son say saved him in "Based Upon a True Story"?
3. What are the names of the twins in "Christmas Means Giving"?
4. What do the Cottinghams send out for a Christmas card?
5. Thaddeus Bristol compares the three wise men to what in one performance?
Short Essay Questions
1. What is Jim Timothy's definition of Art?
2. What do the Cottingham's usually send out as a Christmas card?
3. What is the premise of "A Reindeer's Gift"?
4. What does Thaddeus Bristol see as the flaws in "A Reindeer's Gift" at Scottsfield Elementary?
5. What has been the trajectory of Jim Timothy's career?
6. What are some of the mini-series that Jim Timothy has produced?
7. Who is Jim Timothy?
8. What does Jim Timothy offer the members of the congregation if they help him?
9. Why can't Jim Timothy contact the women in the church who performed the miraculous surgery?
10. What do the Cottingham's and then narrator give to the beggar starting on the next Thanksgiving?
This section contains 870 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)