|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Thaddeus Bristol say is ironically missing from each performance?
(a) Adorable children.
(b) Good scripts.
(d) Christmas spirit.
2. How old is the director of "A Christmas Carol"?
3. What was the name of the actor who played Scrooge?
4. Where does the mother perform surgery on her own son, according to Jim Timothy?
5. What does Beth die from in "Christmas Means Giving"?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of the show at Scottsfield Elementary?
2. Jim Timothy says the best stories are what?
3. The main problem Thaddeus Bristol sees in all the shows is the actors eagerness to ________.
4. What age group are the performers in "A Christmas Carol"?
5. What do the Cottinghams give the beggar the first time?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Jim Timothy offer the members of the congregation if they help him?
2. What does Thaddeus Bristol conclude about parental encouragement?
3. What is the purpose of the narrator's Christmas card in "Christmas Means Giving"?
4. What does the narrator discover happens to his sons after he gives them to the beggar?
5. Why can't Jim Timothy contact the women in the church who performed the miraculous surgery?
6. What is Thaddeus Bristol's complaint about the performance at Sacred Heart Elementary?
7. How does Jim Timothy's studio gain the rights to real life stories?
8. Who is Jim Timothy?
9. What does Thaddeus Bristol see as the flaws in "A Reindeer's Gift" at Scottsfield Elementary?
10. How does the giving contest become gruesome in "Christmas Means Giving"?
This section contains 858 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)