|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do the Cottinghams give the beggar the first time?
(a) A bite in the leg.
(b) A turkey leg.
(c) A dollar.
(d) A coat.
2. What does the mother who performed surgery on her own son say saved him in "Based Upon a True Story"?
(b) The Lord.
(d) The weather.
3. What does the narrator carry around with him to prove his generosity in "Christmas Means Giving"?
(a) A letter.
(b) A medal.
(c) A canceled check.
(d) A photo.
4. Thaddeus Bristol calls the costumes in "A Christmas Carol" __________.
5. Jim Timothy describes the congregation as ___________.
6. How many wives has Jim Timothy had?
7. How much does the narrator of "Christmas Means Giving" spend on a pair of sandals that don't fit him?
8. What age group are the performers in "A Christmas Carol"?
(a) Fourth graders.
(b) Sixth graders.
(c) First graders.
(d) Second graders.
9. What does Doug Cottingham have a collection of?
(a) Post-Lincolnian pipes.
(b) Pre-Cambrian death beds.
(c) Pre-Columbian sofa beds.
(d) Post-Coumbian pottery.
10. Tiny Tim's performance rivals the ________ for brightness.
(b) Street light.
(d) Exit sign.
11. According to Thaddeus Bristol, what has no place in the theater?
(a) Cute children.
(b) Christmas spirit.
(c) Parental pride.
12. What kind of appliance does Jim Timothy offer each member of the church congregation?
13. What is the denomination of the church where Jim Timothy is speaking?
14. To what charity did the narrator give $2 in "Christmas Means Giving"?
(a) Clean Water Fund.
(b) Clean Air Fund.
(c) Inner City Holiday Fun.
(d) Inner City Headache Fund.
15. What does Jim Timothy offer to the pastor of the church?
(a) An organ.
(b) A new church.
(c) A new house.
(d) A cadillac.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Jim Timothy call the marriage of mini-series and holiday special?
2. What does Thaddeus Bristol say is ironically missing from each performance?
3. How old is the child that the mother performed surgery on, according to Jim Timothy?
4. The narrator has three grills: one for beef, one for chicken and one for ________.
5. Jim Timothy says the best stories are what?
This section contains 354 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)