|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What show does Thaddeus Bristol say the Scottsfield Dinner Theater put on in 1994?
(a) Come Blow Your Horn.
(b) Fiddler on the Roof.
2. What is the denomination of the church where Jim Timothy is speaking?
3. What is all over the beggar's beard when he shows up at the narrator's door in "Christmas Means Giving"?
4. What does Jim Timothy offer to the pastor of the church?
(a) An organ.
(b) A new church.
(c) A cadillac.
(d) A new house.
5. Thaddeus Bristol is gagging from the smell of spray painted ______.
(a) Angel wings.
6. What age group are the performers in "A Christmas Carol"?
(a) Fourth graders.
(b) Sixth graders.
(c) Second graders.
(d) First graders.
7. What does Beth die from in "Christmas Means Giving"?
8. The son in "Based Upon a True Story" is hit by what kind of truck?
9. How old is the director of "A Christmas Carol"?
10. What is the name of the town where Jim Timothy is speaking to a church congregation?
(a) Jethro's Breath.
(b) Jacob's Breath.
(c) Jasper's Breath.
(d) Jessep's Breath.
11. What does each performance receive from the audience, according to Thaddeus Bristol?
(b) Coins thrown onstage.
(c) Standing ovations.
(d) Curtain calls.
12. What is Jim Timothy's title?
(a) Studio Executive.
(d) Executive Producer.
13. Where is the first school performance that Thaddeus Bristol critiques?
(a) St. Elmo Elementary.
(b) Scottsfield Elementary.
(c) Sacred Heart Elementary.
(d) St. Clare Elementary.
14. What is the name of the show at Scottsfield Elementary?
(a) "Santa's Gift."
(b) "A Reindeer's Gift."
(c) "A Missing Reindeer."
(d) "Blitzen's Blast."
15. What odor does Thaddeus Bristol complain about at the first school performance?
(b) Chicken nuggets.
(d) French fries.
Short Answer Questions
1. Jim Timothy says the best stories are what?
2. According to Thaddeus Bristol, what has no place in the theater?
3. What does Jim Timothy say is an indication he is not from the area?
4. Thaddeus Bristol compares the three wise men to what in one performance?
5. The narrator has three grills: one for beef, one for chicken and one for ________.
This section contains 366 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)