|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. One of the actors in "A Christmas Carol" had just lost his foot to what?
(b) Bug bite.
(d) Car accident.
2. How long after the miraculous surgery in "Based Upon a True Story" does the boy die?
(a) 2 days.
(b) 3 days.
(c) 5 days.
(d) 6 days.
3. What does Beth die from in "Christmas Means Giving"?
4. What does the narrator carry around with him to prove his generosity in "Christmas Means Giving"?
(a) A medal.
(b) A canceled check.
(c) A photo.
(d) A letter.
5. According to Jim Timothy the child whose mother performed surgery was dying of _________.
(a) Heart failure.
(b) Kidney failure.
6. Doug Cottingham gives the beggar the keys to his________.
(a) Traveling sauna.
(b) Riding vacuum.
7. The Cottinghams donate Eileen to _________.
(a) A beggar.
(b) A pirate crew.
(d) A needy family.
8. What do the Cottinghams send out for a Christmas card?
(a) Family pictured working at a soup kitchen.
(b) Family pictured with last year's gifts.
(c) Dollar bills.
(d) Xeroxed copy of stock portfolio.
9. What does Jim Timothy use as an example of waiting for a good offer?
(a) A cow.
(b) A sheep.
(c) A horse.
(d) A piglet.
10. What is Jim Timothy's show "Sun Roof Optional" about?
(a) Drowning children.
(d) Driving adventures.
11. Beth donates her leg and breasts to ___________ in "Christmas Means Giving."
(a) A church.
(b) A woman's shelter.
(c) An animal shelter.
(d) A research lab.
12. What are all the top hats made from in the performances Thaddeus Bristol sees?
(c) Oatmeal canisters.
13. What is Jim Timothy's title?
(a) Studio Executive.
(c) Executive Producer.
14. What might the narrator of "Christmas Means Giving" give his wife for a stocking stuffer?
(a) New car.
(b) Fur-lined jeans.
(c) Hedge polisher.
(d) Bowling ball shiner.
15. The son in "Based Upon a True Story" is hit by what kind of truck?
Short Answer Questions
1. What body part does Doug Cottingham donate first?
2. What does Jim Timothy offer to the pastor of the church?
3. What does Jim Timothy say Christmas is about?
4. Thaddeus Bristol thinks Bob Cratchit got his Cockney accent from where?
5. Jim Timothy describes the congregation as ___________.
This section contains 366 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)