|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Front Row Center with Thaddeus Bristol.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Sedaris compares Sallie Mae to a __________.
(c) Sexy lady.
2. How old is the director of "A Christmas Carol"?
3. Sedaris likes to tell customers at SantaLand that their pictures will arrive in ________.
4. Who drew Sedaris' name for family gift giving in "Dinah, the Christmas Whore"?
(d) Mr. Sedaris.
5. What does Thaddeus Bristol say is ironically missing from each performance?
(b) Good scripts.
(c) Adorable children.
(d) Christmas spirit.
Short Answer Questions
1. What odor does Thaddeus Bristol complain about at the first school performance?
2. Sedaris hopes to end every episode of "Socrates and Company" with what?
3. What is the feeling Sedaris has for his sister Lisa at the end of "Dinah, the Christmas Whore"?
4. Who does Thaddeus Bristol blame for most the problems with "A Christmas Carol" performance?
5. Thaddeus Bristol says it's hard to look past Dickens' what?
This section contains 172 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)