|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Front Row Center with Thaddeus Bristol.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who drew Sedaris' name for family gift giving in "Dinah, the Christmas Whore"?
(b) Mr. Sedaris.
2. Where is baby Don found dead in the house?
(a) Under a bed.
(b) A closet.
(c) The dryer.
(d) The washer.
3. Sedaris graciously accepts leaflets from someone dressed as a ______ .
(b) Hot dog.
4. How quickly could Santa and elf Sedaris get kids on and off Santa's lap on Christmas Eve?
(a) 30 seconds.
(b) 60 seconds.
(c) 90 seconds.
(d) 45 seconds.
5. What is Thaddeus Bristol's opinion of "A Christmas Carol" in general?
(a) A dud.
(b) A classic.
(c) A masterpiece.
(d) A stinker.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the only thing they sell in SantaLand?
2. What does Thaddeus Bristol say is ironically missing from each performance?
3. What does Sedaris feel for the shoppers who come to eat at the cafeteria where he works?
4. Where does Lisa take the phone to have a private conversation?
5. The cafeteria where Sedaris works is decorated in ________.
This section contains 174 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)