|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Front Row Center with Thaddeus Bristol.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Thaddeus Bristol says bad theater was used as torture before the invention of the _____.
(a) Thumb screw.
(b) Stretching rack.
(c) Sleep deprivation.
(d) Electric shock.
2. What odor does Thaddeus Bristol complain about at the first school performance?
(b) French fries.
(d) Chicken nuggets.
3. What kind of tattoo does Jackelyn Dunbar's husband have on his neck?
4. Sedaris compares Sallie Mae to a __________.
(d) Sexy lady.
5. In "Dinah, the Christmas Whore" Sedaris compares mall shoppers to what?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Thaddeus Bristol blame for most the problems with "A Christmas Carol" performance?
2. What is the first name of Khe Sahn Dunbar's interpreter?
3. What does Thaddeus Bristol refer to the performers as at Jane Snow-Hernandez Elementary School?
4. At his cafeteria job, what list does Sedaris keep posted at his work station?
5. Joceylyn Dunbar compares Khe Sahn to what?
This section contains 166 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)