|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Bill tell Batali about his project?
2. What did Betta force Bill to do first in her pizzeria?
3. What did Bill discover about tortellini after coming back in the U.S.?
4. What book did Dario give Bill?
5. What did those who tried Andy's cooking at his new restaurant discover?
Short Essay Questions
1. What did Bill learn upon his return to Dario's shop in Chapter 25?
2. What happened when an important visitor came to Babbo?
3. Who did Bill call for a job?
4. What did Maestro explain to Bill about the chianina?
5. Why did everyone in the town talk about Giovanni's bull according to Chapter 27?
6. What was Caso Mono and why were some concerned according to Chapter 17?
7. What did Bill eventually find?
8. Why did Dario become irate in Chapter 26?
9. What was Dario's story based on Chapter 21?
10. What was Babbo awarded with in 1998 according to Chapter 29?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
Compare the Algonquin Round Table with the group of chefs that met at Blue Ribbon.
Essay Topic 2
Do you think that the organizational system (brigade system) of a kitchen makes successful chefs?
Essay Topic 3
Choose one of the stations which Buford worked at and discuss his experience on the station.
This section contains 630 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)