|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who did Bill convince to come with him to Italy in Chapter 19?
2. Why was Batali worried in Chapter 29?
3. What was the name of the book Bill found that finally answered his question?
4. What was the relation between Dario and Giovanni?
5. Where did Bill want to apprenticed in Italy?
Essay Topic 1
Compare the relationship Buford had with Batali with the relationship Buford had with Dario.
Essay Topic 2
Kitchen politics is an important part of why Bill desired to move on from the Babbo's kitchen. Do you think, based on Bill's writing, that the kitchen is like a military structure or more like an organized chaos.
Essay Topic 3
The Food Network can be credited for making chef superstars. Do you think personality is more important than good cooking for a TV chef?
This section contains 690 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)