|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why was everyone concerned about Andy's restaurant?
(a) They thought he didn't have enough funds.
(b) They thought Andy could not cook.
(c) They thought he couldn't get the right ingredients.
(d) They thought he didn't have a good location.
2. What made Bill think butchers of different regions have different ways of cutting the meat?
(a) Some of the cuts Dario taught him were not in books.
(b) The names of the cut change.
(c) He read it in a book.
(d) Regions wanted to have specialy cuts.
3. What was Bill's wife's name?
4. Where did Bill and his wife return to in Chapter 24?
(b) New York.
5. Where did Dario's meat come from?
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Bill say of the people that made food an important part of Italy?
2. What was the first animal Bill worked on after return to Dario's shop in Chapter 25?
3. Who wrote the the book Bill found that finally answered his question?
4. When was Babbo awarded 3 stars according to Chapter 29?
5. What is the name of Panzano's oldest church?
Short Essay Questions
1. What did Bill admit during the dinner with Batali?
2. What was Babbo awarded with in 1998 according to Chapter 29?
3. What did the Maestro do when Bill said his goodbyes?
4. What was Dario's story based on Chapter 21?
5. Why did everyone in the town talk about Giovanni's bull according to Chapter 27?
6. What did Betta finally agree to on one condition?
7. What did Bill convince his wife to do at the start of Chapter 19?
8. What did Maestro explain to Bill about the chianina?
9. Who did Bill call for a job?
10. What did Bill eventually find it impossible to do in?
This section contains 561 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)