|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was Dario's girlfriend's name?
(c) Ann Marie.
2. What is the name of Panzano's oldest church?
(a) Il pieve de San Bernado.
(b) Il Sampre fi.
(c) La Pieve di San Leolino
(d) Il Santo Fermi.
3. What did Bill tell Batali about his project?
(a) That he preferred to work for someone else.
(b) That he needed to get some money first.
(c) That he was not ready for it.
(d) That he would try staying in Italy.
4. Where did Bill and his wife return to in Chapter 24?
(b) New York.
5. Who was working in Dario's shop with Bill on his first day?
(a) Roberto and Sophia.
(b) Carlo and Theresa.
(c) Markus and Mario.
(d) Elisa and Lisa.
Short Answer Questions
1. What was Bill obsessed with at the start of Chapter 16?
2. What dish was Bill allowed to help prepare in Chapter 23?
3. What is Red Chili Jelly called in Italy?
4. What did Bill do to lose his composure?
5. Where did Bill bump his head in the first few weeks of work at the shop?
This section contains 225 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)