|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why was Batali forced to be in the kitchen in Chapter 29?
(a) It was during the transition between Andy and Frankie.
(b) It was a new menu.
(c) The sous chef was sick.
(d) He wanted to be the one cooking for the critic.
2. Who wrote the the book Bill found that finally answered his question?
(a) Antonio Latini.
(b) Esteban Miro.
(c) Estomondo Moralieri.
(d) Roberto Manieri.
3. Why did Dario return to the family business?
(a) It was his father's dying wish and his family was in financial trouble.
(b) He could not remain celibate.
(c) He failed the veterinarian exam.
(d) He did not like teaching.
4. What happened at Babbo after Andy's departure?
(a) Many people quit.
(b) The prices were lowered.
(c) It was refurbished.
(d) It closed.
5. When was Babbo awarded 3 stars according to Chapter 29?
Short Answer Questions
1. What made Bill think butchers of different regions have different ways of cutting the meat?
2. What did Bill tell Batali about his project?
3. Why did Babbo miss a 4 star rating?
4. What did Betta force Bill to do first in her pizzeria?
5. What project did Batali ask Bill about?
Short Essay Questions
1. What happened when an important visitor came to Babbo?
2. What did Betta finally agree to on one condition?
3. What did Maestro explain to Bill about the chianina?
4. How did Bill injure himself in the first weeks in the shop according to Chapter 20?
5. Why did Dario become irate in Chapter 26?
6. What was Caso Mono and why were some concerned according to Chapter 17?
7. What did Bill admit during the dinner with Batali?
8. What did Bill want to research at the end of Chapter 29?
9. What did the Maestro do when Bill said his goodbyes?
10. What did Bill arrange to buy when he and his wife returned to New York in Chapter 24?
This section contains 702 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)