|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Bill notice Dario did not stock at his shop?
(b) Chuck flank.
(c) Pork chops.
(d) Baby back ribs.
2. Why did Babbo miss a 4 star rating?
(a) The chairs were uncomfortable.
(b) The food was too warm.
(c) The music was too loud.
(d) The food was too cold.
3. What did Bill do to lose his composure?
(a) He argued with Batali.
(b) He said something offensive.
(c) He laughed too hard.
(d) He drank too much.
4. What was the relation between the other two working with Bill on his first day at Dario's shop.
(a) They were brother and sister.
(b) They were married.
(c) They were brothers.
(d) They were sisters.
5. What did Bill find fascinating at Dario's shop?
(a) Making roasts.
(b) Making sausage.
(c) Cutting pork.
(d) Mixing meats to make ragu.
Short Answer Questions
1. When was Babbo awarded 3 stars according to Chapter 29?
2. What was the first animal Bill worked on after return to Dario's shop in Chapter 25?
3. What did Bill say of the people that made food an important part of Italy?
4. Who did Bill convince to come with him to Italy in Chapter 19?
5. What made Chianines special?
Short Essay Questions
1. What did Maestro explain to Bill about the chianina?
2. How did Bill injure himself in the first weeks in the shop according to Chapter 20?
3. What did Bill want to research at the end of Chapter 29?
4. What did Bill admit during the dinner with Batali?
5. What did Bill eventually find it impossible to do in?
6. In Chapter 23, what was Bill finally allowed to help prepare?
7. What was Dario's story based on Chapter 21?
8. Who did Bill call for a job?
9. What did Bill arrange to buy when he and his wife returned to New York in Chapter 24?
10. Why did everyone in the town talk about Giovanni's bull according to Chapter 27?
This section contains 607 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)