|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who wrote the the book Bill found that finally answered his question?
(a) Roberto Manieri.
(b) Esteban Miro.
(c) Estomondo Moralieri.
(d) Antonio Latini.
2. What did Dario's father die of?
(b) Heart attack.
(c) Car accident.
(d) Shot to death.
3. What was Bill's wife's name?
4. Why did Dario treat some of his customers unkindly for a few weeks after Bill's return?
(a) He was caught speeding.
(b) He and his girlfriend broke up.
(c) He paid his taxes.
(d) He lost a bet.
5. What did Bill once think about what Batali ordered?
(a) That it was too demanding.
(b) That it was too little.
(c) That is was not appropriate.
(d) That it was too expensive.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the first thing Betta taught Bill about pasta?
2. What was the name of the book Bill found that finally answered his question?
3. Who took over Andy's job at Babbo?
4. What was the relation between Dario and Giovanni?
5. What happened at Babbo after Andy's departure?
Short Essay Questions
1. What was Caso Mono and why were some concerned according to Chapter 17?
2. What did Bill become obsessed with according to Chapter 16?
3. What did Bill admit during the dinner with Batali?
4. Why did Bill become focused on early recipes verses late recipes?
5. Who took over Andy's job, and what happened as a result in Chapter 18?
6. Who suggested that Bill and Mark go to Italy?
7. Why did Dario become irate in Chapter 26?
8. What was Babbo awarded with in 1998 according to Chapter 29?
9. In Chapter 23, what was Bill finally allowed to help prepare?
10. What did Maestro explain to Bill about the chianina?
This section contains 594 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)