|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was the relation between the other two working with Bill on his first day at Dario's shop.
(a) They were married.
(b) They were sisters.
(c) They were brother and sister.
(d) They were brothers.
2. What were Bill and his wife tired of at the end of Chapter 24?
3. What did Betta force Bill to do first in her pizzeria?
(b) Practice with her.
(d) Assist her.
4. Who wrote the the book Bill found that finally answered his question?
(a) Estomondo Moralieri.
(b) Esteban Miro.
(c) Antonio Latini.
(d) Roberto Manieri.
5. What was Andy's restaurant named?
(b) Casa Mono.
(d) Caso bueno.
Short Answer Questions
1. What was Batali happy with even as he missed his 4 stars?
2. Why was Batali convinced Babbo would be visited again by the newspaper?
3. What did those who tried Andy's cooking at his new restaurant discover?
4. What dish was Bill allowed to help prepare in Chapter 23?
5. Why was Batali forced to be in the kitchen in Chapter 29?
Short Essay Questions
1. What was Batali convinced of after the award in 1998?
2. What was Caso Mono and why were some concerned according to Chapter 17?
3. What did Bill admit during the dinner with Batali?
4. Why did Bill become focused on early recipes verses late recipes?
5. What did Bill become obsessed with according to Chapter 16?
6. What did Bill's visit to the La Pieve di San Leolino remind him of according to Chapter 28?
7. What did Bill learn upon his return to Dario's shop in Chapter 25?
8. What did Betta finally agree to on one condition?
9. What happened when an important visitor came to Babbo?
10. What was Dario's story based on Chapter 21?
This section contains 725 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)