|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was Dario's girlfriend's name?
(c) Ann Marie.
2. What song did Dario and Theresa often sing?
(a) "Core 'ngrato."
(b) "O Solo Mio."
(c) "It's Now or Never."
(d) "La Dolce Vita."
3. Why did Babbo miss a 4 star rating?
(a) The chairs were uncomfortable.
(b) The food was too cold.
(c) The music was too loud.
(d) The food was too warm.
4. When was the book Bill written that finally answered his question?
(a) End of the 19th century.
(b) End of the 16th century.
(c) End of the 18th century.
(d) End of the 17th century.
5. What dish was Bill allowed to help prepare in Chapter 23?
Short Answer Questions
1. Why did Dario return to the family business?
2. What were the two estates flanking Dario's dedicated to?
3. What made Bill think butchers of different regions have different ways of cutting the meat?
4. What did Bill do to lose his composure?
5. Where did Bill want to apprenticed in Italy?
Short Essay Questions
1. What was Babbo awarded with in 1998 according to Chapter 29?
2. What did Bill's visit to the La Pieve di San Leolino remind him of according to Chapter 28?
3. What did Bill convince his wife to do at the start of Chapter 19?
4. What did Bill and his wife become tired of?
5. Why did Dario berate the restaurant owner in Chapter 22?
6. What did Maestro explain to Bill about the chianina?
7. What did Bill arrange to buy when he and his wife returned to New York in Chapter 24?
8. Who did Bill call for a job?
9. What did the Maestro do when Bill said his goodbyes?
10. What did Bill eventually find it impossible to do in?
This section contains 636 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)