|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Bill find hard to write at the end of the dinner?
(a) The tip on the credit card recete.
(c) His address.
(d) His phone number.
2. What animal was Bill finally allowed to help prepare in Chapter 23?
3. What is Red Chili Jelly called in Italy?
4. What did Bill do at the end of Chapter 18?
(a) He left for Le Cordon Bleu.
(b) He got a promotion.
(c) He left.
(d) He opened his own restaurant.
5. What did Bill find fascinating at Dario's shop?
(a) Making roasts.
(b) Making sausage.
(c) Mixing meats to make ragu.
(d) Cutting pork.
Short Answer Questions
1. What was the name of the book Bill found that finally answered his question?
2. What was Dario's girlfriend's name?
3. Who fixed the best pasta Bill ever tasted?
4. What were Bill and his wife tired of at the end of Chapter 24?
5. What was Bill obsessed with at the start of Chapter 16?
Short Essay Questions
1. What did Bill's visit to the La Pieve di San Leolino remind him of according to Chapter 28?
2. Why did Bill become focused on early recipes verses late recipes?
3. What did Bill learn upon his return to Dario's shop in Chapter 25?
4. Why did Dario berate the restaurant owner in Chapter 22?
5. What did Bill become obsessed with according to Chapter 16?
6. Why did Dario become irate in Chapter 26?
7. What did Bill want to research at the end of Chapter 29?
8. What was Babbo awarded with in 1998 according to Chapter 29?
9. What did Bill eventually find?
10. What did the Maestro do when Bill said his goodbyes?
This section contains 651 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)