|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the first thing Betta taught Bill about pasta?
(a) How to eat them.
(b) The best sauce recipe.
(c) How to roll the dough thin.
(d) How to cook them.
2. Who was in charge of Giovanni's cows?
3. Who first tried Andy's menu at his restaurant?
(a) Bill, Mark, and Batali.
(b) Joe, Batali, and Bill.
(c) Joe, Mark, and Bill.
(d) Bill, his wife and Batali.
4. What did Dario want to become before returning to the family business?
(a) A doctor.
(b) A veterinarian.
(c) A priest.
(d) A teacher.
5. How long before Mark did Bill arrive in Italy?
(a) 10 days.
(b) 20 days.
(c) 5 days.
(d) 15 days.
Short Answer Questions
1. What was Dario's girlfriend's name?
2. What did Bill do at the end of Chapter 18?
3. When was Babbo awarded 3 stars according to Chapter 29?
4. What was Catherine de Medici queen of?
5. What did Bill tell Batali about his project?
Short Essay Questions
1. What did the Maestro do when Bill said his goodbyes?
2. What did Bill eventually find it impossible to do in?
3. What did Bill learn upon his return to Dario's shop in Chapter 25?
4. What did Bill convince his wife to do at the start of Chapter 19?
5. What did Bill want to research at the end of Chapter 29?
6. What was Batali convinced of after the award in 1998?
7. What did Betta finally agree to on one condition?
8. Who did Bill call for a job?
9. Who suggested that Bill and Mark go to Italy?
10. How did Bill injure himself in the first weeks in the shop according to Chapter 20?
This section contains 577 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)