|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why was the meat of the Chianines tender and much desired?
(a) The cow was massaged and fed grass.
(b) The cow was allowed to roam freely.
(c) The cow worked on vineyard and farms.
(d) The cow was fed beer.
2. When was the book Bill written that finally answered his question?
(a) End of the 18th century.
(b) End of the 17th century.
(c) End of the 19th century.
(d) End of the 16th century.
3. What book did Dario give Bill?
(a) A cow.
(b) A knife.
(c) A book on beef cuts.
(d) A recipe book Dario wrote.
4. Why did Babbo miss a 4 star rating?
(a) The food was too cold.
(b) The food was too warm.
(c) The music was too loud.
(d) The chairs were uncomfortable.
5. What was Bill's wife's name?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the first thing Betta taught Bill about pasta?
2. What did Bill decide he wanted to do about his obsession?
3. Who wrote the the book Bill found that finally answered his question?
4. What did Batali suggest to Mark according to Bill in Chapter 16?
5. Who did Bill consult to have the answer to his obsession?
Short Essay Questions
1. What did Bill become obsessed with according to Chapter 16?
2. What did Bill learn upon his return to Dario's shop in Chapter 25?
3. Why did Dario berate the restaurant owner in Chapter 22?
4. What did Bill admit during the dinner with Batali?
5. Who took over Andy's job, and what happened as a result in Chapter 18?
6. What did Bill's visit to the La Pieve di San Leolino remind him of according to Chapter 28?
7. Why did Bill arrive ten days earlier than Mark?
8. What did Maestro explain to Bill about the chianina?
9. Why did Bill become focused on early recipes verses late recipes?
10. What did Bill eventually find?
This section contains 728 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)