|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where did Bill and his wife return to in Chapter 24?
(d) New York.
2. Who did Bill convince to come with him to Italy in Chapter 19?
(a) His son.
(d) His wife.
3. Why did Dario treat some of his customers unkindly for a few weeks after Bill's return?
(a) He was caught speeding.
(b) He paid his taxes.
(c) He and his girlfriend broke up.
(d) He lost a bet.
4. Where did Bill want to apprenticed in Italy?
(a) At a restaurant.
(b) At a cheese factory.
(c) At a pasta maker.
(d) At a butcher shop.
5. Why did Babbo miss a 4 star rating?
(a) The food was too cold.
(b) The chairs were uncomfortable.
(c) The food was too warm.
(d) The music was too loud.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Bill say of the people that made food an important part of Italy?
2. What happened at Babbo after Andy's departure?
3. What did Bill discover about tortellini after coming back in the U.S.?
4. What was Betta's condition for her to teach Bill her family recipe?
5. Why did Dario berate the restaurant owner when they went out to dinner?
Short Essay Questions
1. What did Bill eventually find?
2. What happened when an important visitor came to Babbo?
3. What did Bill's visit to the La Pieve di San Leolino remind him of according to Chapter 28?
4. What did Maestro explain to Bill about the chianina?
5. What did Bill become obsessed with according to Chapter 16?
6. What did Bill and his wife become tired of?
7. What did Bill eventually find it impossible to do in?
8. What did Bill admit during the dinner with Batali?
9. What was Dario's story based on Chapter 21?
10. Who took over Andy's job, and what happened as a result in Chapter 18?
This section contains 692 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)