|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Red Chili Jelly called in Italy?
2. When was the book Bill written that finally answered his question?
(a) End of the 19th century.
(b) End of the 17th century.
(c) End of the 18th century.
(d) End of the 16th century.
3. Who made the pasta at Betta's house at Christmas?
(a) Her father and uncles.
(b) Her mother and aunts.
(d) Her daughters.
4. What did Batali encourage his waiters to do?
(a) Try to get big tips from critics.
(b) Act natural.
(c) Forbid critics from entering.
(d) Watch for critics.
5. Why did Dario return to the family business?
(a) It was his father's dying wish and his family was in financial trouble.
(b) He could not remain celibate.
(c) He did not like teaching.
(d) He failed the veterinarian exam.
Short Answer Questions
1. What was Bill's wife's name?
2. What does the silver sliver get rid of?
3. When did Bill arrive at Dario's shop?
4. Who did Bill convince to come with him to Italy in Chapter 19?
5. What did Dario want to become before returning to the family business?
This section contains 223 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)