|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was the relation between the other two working with Bill on his first day at Dario's shop.
(a) They were brother and sister.
(b) They were married.
(c) They were sisters.
(d) They were brothers.
2. What was Bill now thinking about Batali's order?
(a) It was too much money.
(b) It was too little.
(c) He still thought it was not appropriate.
(d) He encouraged such orders.
3. What is the name of Panzano's oldest church?
(a) Il Sampre fi.
(b) Il pieve de San Bernado.
(c) La Pieve di San Leolino
(d) Il Santo Fermi.
4. What did Dario want to become before returning to the family business?
(a) A priest.
(b) A teacher.
(c) A doctor.
(d) A veterinarian.
5. Where did Bill want to apprenticed in Italy?
(a) At a butcher shop.
(b) At a cheese factory.
(c) At a pasta maker.
(d) At a restaurant.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who did Bill convince to come with him to Italy in Chapter 19?
2. What did Bill discover about tortellini after coming back in the U.S.?
3. What was Bill obsessed with at the start of Chapter 16?
4. What is the first thing Betta taught Bill about pasta?
5. What did the Italians blame Cathrine de Medici for?
This section contains 277 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)