|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why was Batali worried in Chapter 29?
(a) The critic was making faces while eating.
(b) His waiter stopped a critic from entering.
(c) His waiter did not recognize the critic until his final visit.
(d) Bill was the critic.
2. What did Bill find hard to write at the end of the dinner?
(a) His address.
(b) His phone number.
(c) The tip on the credit card recete.
3. What was the village wondering about Giovanni's new acquisition?
(a) If he took a loan out.
(b) If it was wise to anger Dario.
(c) If the car could be stolen.
(d) If the bull would live up to its expectations.
4. What does the silver sliver get rid of?
(a) The meat of the back of the leg.
(b) The front leg tendon.
(c) The silver string of a piece of meat.
(d) The upper layer of the skin.
5. Where did Bill and his wife return to in Chapter 24?
(a) New York.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Bill once think about what Batali ordered?
2. What was Batali happy with even as he missed his 4 stars?
3. How long before Mark did Bill arrive in Italy?
4. Who wrote the the book Bill found that finally answered his question?
5. Who interned with Dario Cecchini before Bill?
This section contains 261 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)