|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who did Bill convince to come with him to Italy in Chapter 19?
(b) His wife.
(d) His son.
2. What were the earliest books Bill was able to find calling for to make pasta?
(a) Water and flour.
(b) Flour and eggs.
(c) Four, milk, and eggs.
(d) Eggs, water, and flour.
3. Why did Babbo miss a 4 star rating?
(a) The chairs were uncomfortable.
(b) The music was too loud.
(c) The food was too cold.
(d) The food was too warm.
4. What was the first animal Bill worked on after return to Dario's shop in Chapter 25?
(a) A chicken.
(b) A goat.
(c) A cow.
(d) A pig.
5. Who fixed the best pasta Bill ever tasted?
Short Answer Questions
1. What was Catherine de Medici queen of?
2. What did Betta force Bill to do first in her pizzeria?
3. What made Bill think butchers of different regions have different ways of cutting the meat?
4. Who took over Andy's job at Babbo?
5. What did Bill tell Batali about his project?
This section contains 230 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)