|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who wrote the the book Bill found that finally answered his question?
(a) Roberto Manieri.
(b) Estomondo Moralieri.
(c) Antonio Latini.
(d) Esteban Miro.
2. What was the first animal Bill worked on after return to Dario's shop in Chapter 25?
(a) A chicken.
(b) A pig.
(c) A cow.
(d) A goat.
3. Why was Batali worried in Chapter 29?
(a) The critic was making faces while eating.
(b) His waiter stopped a critic from entering.
(c) Bill was the critic.
(d) His waiter did not recognize the critic until his final visit.
4. What was Bill obsessed with at the start of Chapter 16?
(a) When flour was first introduced in pasta.
(b) When pasta was invented.
(c) When pasta came to Italy.
(d) When eggs were first introduced in pasta.
5. Who interned with Dario Cecchini before Bill?
(c) Batali's father.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where did Dario's meat come from?
2. What did Bill say of the people that made food an important part of Italy?
3. Where did Bill and his wife return to in Chapter 24?
4. What did Batali order at the restaurant?
5. What did Bill do at the end of Chapter 18?
This section contains 229 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)