|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When did Bill arrive at Dario's shop?
(a) On a Thursday.
(b) On a Saturday.
(c) On a Sunday.
(d) On a Monday.
2. What did Giovanni buy that was big news in the village?
(a) A bull.
(b) A new car.
(c) A shop.
(d) A house.
3. What was Andy's restaurant named?
(b) Caso bueno.
(c) Casa Mono.
4. When was Babbo awarded 3 stars according to Chapter 29?
5. What did Bill do to lose his composure?
(a) He argued with Batali.
(b) He said something offensive.
(c) He drank too much.
(d) He laughed too hard.
Short Answer Questions
1. What was Bill now thinking about Batali's order?
2. What is the first thing Betta taught Bill about pasta?
3. What was the village wondering about Giovanni's new acquisition?
4. What did Bill notice Dario did not stock at his shop?
5. Where did Dario's meat come from?
Short Essay Questions
1. What did Bill and his wife become tired of?
2. What happened when an important visitor came to Babbo?
3. What did Bill become obsessed with according to Chapter 16?
4. Why did Bill become focused on early recipes verses late recipes?
5. What did Bill convince his wife to do at the start of Chapter 19?
6. What did Bill's visit to the La Pieve di San Leolino remind him of according to Chapter 28?
7. What was Batali convinced of after the award in 1998?
8. Who suggested that Bill and Mark go to Italy?
9. What was Babbo awarded with in 1998 according to Chapter 29?
10. In Chapter 23, what was Bill finally allowed to help prepare?
This section contains 613 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)