|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What stuffed fish did Bill have trouble with at the grill?
2. Why did Bill have trouble with the stuffed fish on the grill?
(a) It is sticky.
(b) It is delicate.
(c) It burns easily.
(d) It is heavy.
3. What handicap did Marco Pierre White have?
(a) He was hard of hearing.
(b) He was in a wheelchair.
(c) He was blind.
(d) He was dyslexic.
4. Who ran the restaurant Bill ate at in Chapter 10?
(a) Miriam Leonardi.
(b) Roberta Tagliani.
(c) Emilia Solimi.
(d) Sophia Romani.
5. What bled into Marco Pierre White's life according to Bill?
(a) He poor management skills.
(b) His ordering people around.
(c) His schedule.
(d) His bad temper.
Short Answer Questions
1. What was Batali never able to find on TV?
2. Who did Batali work under after studying at Le Cordon Bleu?
3. What did Batali do before working at the Four Seasons hotel?
4. What network executive read the article that put Batali on the Map?
5. In what Italian city did Batali study cooking according to Chapter 4?
Short Essay Questions
1. How famous was Batali at the time he and Bill met?
2. What made Bill feel like a part of the kitchen staff?
3. Who was Jonathan Lynne according to Chapter 13?
4. What station did Bill want to work in Chapter 12?
5. Why was Andy (the expediter) becoming anxious?
6. What job did Batali turn down and why?
7. Where did Bill visit in Chapter 11?
8. Who did Bill spend time according to Chapter 10, and what did Bill find?
9. What is considered the most basic sauce and how is it made?
10. Where was Batali offered his own kitchen?
This section contains 646 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)