|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Dario's father die of?
(a) Car accident.
(b) Heart attack.
(c) Shot to death.
2. Why was the meat of the Chianines tender and much desired?
(a) The cow was allowed to roam freely.
(b) The cow was massaged and fed grass.
(c) The cow was fed beer.
(d) The cow worked on vineyard and farms.
3. What did Bill find fascinating at Dario's shop?
(a) Mixing meats to make ragu.
(b) Cutting pork.
(c) Making roasts.
(d) Making sausage.
4. What did Bill do to lose his composure?
(a) He drank too much.
(b) He laughed too hard.
(c) He said something offensive.
(d) He argued with Batali.
5. When was the book Bill written that finally answered his question?
(a) End of the 18th century.
(b) End of the 19th century.
(c) End of the 16th century.
(d) End of the 17th century.
6. Why did Babbo miss a 4 star rating?
(a) The chairs were uncomfortable.
(b) The music was too loud.
(c) The food was too warm.
(d) The food was too cold.
7. What did Dario want to become before returning to the family business?
(a) A teacher.
(b) A veterinarian.
(c) A doctor.
(d) A priest.
8. What did Bill decide he wanted to do about his obsession?
(a) He wanted to learn from an Italian cook.
(b) He wanted to go to France.
(c) He wanted to find the oldest book possible on the subject.
(d) He wanted to write a book.
9. What was the first animal Bill worked on after return to Dario's shop in Chapter 25?
(a) A pig.
(b) A cow.
(c) A chicken.
(d) A goat.
10. What type of meat did Dario not sell according to Chapter 27?
(a) Italian beef.
(c) Chianine meat.
11. When did Bill arrive at Dario's shop?
(a) On a Sunday.
(b) On a Monday.
(c) On a Saturday.
(d) On a Thursday.
12. What did Bill do at the end of Chapter 18?
(a) He left.
(b) He left for Le Cordon Bleu.
(c) He got a promotion.
(d) He opened his own restaurant.
13. What did Bill find Dario reciting to his customers?
(a) "La Dolce Vita".
(b) Dante's "Inferno."
(c) "Don Giovanni."
14. Who did Bill convince to come with him to Italy in Chapter 19?
(b) His wife.
(c) His son.
15. What happened at Babbo after Andy's departure?
(a) It was refurbished.
(b) It closed.
(c) Many people quit.
(d) The prices were lowered.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who made the pasta at Betta's house at Christmas?
2. What did Batali encourage his waiters to do?
3. Who awarded 3 stars to Babbo according to Chapter 29?
4. Who was in charge of Giovanni's cows?
5. What was the relation between Dario and Giovanni?
This section contains 454 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)