|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When was the book Bill written that finally answered his question?
(a) End of the 16th century.
(b) End of the 19th century.
(c) End of the 18th century.
(d) End of the 17th century.
2. Why was the meat of the Chianines tender and much desired?
(a) The cow was massaged and fed grass.
(b) The cow was allowed to roam freely.
(c) The cow was fed beer.
(d) The cow worked on vineyard and farms.
3. What was the first animal Bill worked on after return to Dario's shop in Chapter 25?
(a) A chicken.
(b) A goat.
(c) A pig.
(d) A cow.
4. What did Dario want to become before returning to the family business?
(a) A priest.
(b) A veterinarian.
(c) A doctor.
(d) A teacher.
5. What were Bill and his wife tired of at the end of Chapter 24?
6. What did Batali order at the restaurant?
(a) Only a glass of wine.
(b) A lot of food.
(c) Just the dessert.
(d) Only Italian food.
7. What was Bill obsessed with at the start of Chapter 16?
(a) When pasta was invented.
(b) When eggs were first introduced in pasta.
(c) When pasta came to Italy.
(d) When flour was first introduced in pasta.
8. Who wrote the the book Bill found that finally answered his question?
(a) Esteban Miro.
(b) Antonio Latini.
(c) Roberto Manieri.
(d) Estomondo Moralieri.
9. What was the village wondering about Giovanni's new acquisition?
(a) If he took a loan out.
(b) If the bull would live up to its expectations.
(c) If the car could be stolen.
(d) If it was wise to anger Dario.
10. What does the silver sliver get rid of?
(a) The meat of the back of the leg.
(b) The upper layer of the skin.
(c) The silver string of a piece of meat.
(d) The front leg tendon.
11. What did Bill find hard to write at the end of the dinner?
(a) His address.
(c) His phone number.
(d) The tip on the credit card recete.
12. What did Bill ask the person who fixed him the best pasta he ever tasted?
(a) If she would come with him to Italy.
(b) If he could take her receipe.
(c) If she could teach him.
(d) If she would write a book with him.
13. What did Bill find fascinating at Dario's shop?
(a) Mixing meats to make ragu.
(b) Making roasts.
(c) Making sausage.
(d) Cutting pork.
14. What dish was Bill allowed to help prepare in Chapter 23?
15. What is the name of Panzano's oldest church?
(a) Il Santo Fermi.
(b) Il Sampre fi.
(c) Il pieve de San Bernado.
(d) La Pieve di San Leolino
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Bill say of the people that made food an important part of Italy?
2. Who did Bill consult to have the answer to his obsession?
3. What book did Dario give Bill?
4. What did Bill decide he wanted to do about his obsession?
5. Who took over Andy's job at Babbo?
This section contains 532 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)