|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What restaurant did Batali study in?
(a) La Dolce Vita.
(b) La Betta.
(c) La Volta.
(d) La Riana.
2. When did Batali move to California according to Chapter 2?
(a) Spring 1988.
(b) Spring 1985.
(c) Spring 1986.
(d) Spring 1987
3. What stuffed fish did Bill have trouble with at the grill?
4. Why did one of Babbo's worker kill himself?
(a) A troubled relationship.
(c) He had a terminal disease.
(d) He was depressed.
5. What game did Bill take Batali to after dinner?
(a) The Red Socks.
(b) New York Giants.
(c) The Bears.
(d) The Redskins.
6. Why did Batali initially refuse to transfer Bill to the station he begged for?
(a) Bill was too clumsy.
(b) Bill was not trained in Italy.
(c) Bill was too young.
(d) He thought Bill was too old to keep up.
7. Who did Batali open a pizzeria with according to Chapter 15?
8. What was Batali's father profession?
(a) Boeing executive.
(c) Military Commander.
9. How long after taking over the grill was Bill hammered for the first time?
(a) 2 months.
(b) 3 months.
(c) 4 months.
(d) 5 months.
10. Who was the pasta guy at Babbo?
(b) Mark Barrett.
(c) Dominic Cipollone.
11. Who wrote the book Bill found about a 15th century cook?
(a) A cook.
(b) A priest.
(c) A local official.
(d) A librarian.
12. What was Batali's condition when he assigned Bill to the station he begged to be on?
(a) He would have to be second for 6 months.
(b) He would have to make pasta that Batali likes.
(c) He would have to spend two years in Italy.
(d) He would need to prepare the pasta in the prep kitchen first.
13. In what Italian city did Batali study cooking according to Chapter 4?
(d) Porretta Terme.
14. Who did Batali study under in Italy?
15. What TV network was Batali's cooking show on?
(b) The Eat Well Network.
(d) The Food Network.
Short Answer Questions
1. What was the name of Batali's TV show?
2. What station did Bill say he had to take over in Chapter 15?
3. How many restaurants did Batali own when he met Bill?
4. Who did Bill visit the town Batali studied in later on with?
5. What did Mario Batali do when invited to Bill's for dinner?
This section contains 392 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)