|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many restaurants did Batali own when he met Bill?
2. Who was the pasta guy at Babbo?
(b) Mark Barrett.
(c) Dominic Cipollone.
3. What position did Abby Bodiker have before joining Babbo?
(a) Prep cook for Po.
(b) She was a student.
(c) Prep cook at The Food Network.
(d) Sous chef at the Laviari.
4. Who wrote the book Bill found about a 15th century cook?
(a) A priest.
(b) A local official.
(c) A cook.
(d) A librarian.
5. What city was the 15th century book Bill found written in?
(d) The Vatican.
6. What did Batali become when he accepted his first kitchen?
(a) The highest paid chef of his age.
(b) The youngest chef.
(c) The first American to have a kitchen.
(d) The worst paid chef of his age.
7. What book did Bill find out about a 15th century cook?
(a) "De Volupta et Valitudine."
(b) "De Honest Valitudine."
(c) "De Honesta Voluptate et Valetudine."
(d) "De Menagare Pasta Alumina."
8. What did the chef Batali studied under in Italy refuse to teach him?
(a) Her cannelloni recipe.
(b) Her capellini receipe.
(c) Her tortellini recipe.
(d) Her trenette recipe.
9. What did the family that owned the restaurant Batali studied at buy after closing the restaurant?
(a) A butcher shop.
(b) A cooking school.
(c) A pizzeria.
(d) An ice cream shop.
10. How many time did Bill drop or burn the stuffed fish on the grill?
(a) None of them.
(b) All of them.
(c) A third of them.
(d) Half of them.
11. Who worked the grill at Babbo?
(c) Mark Barrett.
(d) Dominic Cipollone.
12. What is polenta made of?
(a) Beef, chicken and pork meat with spices.
(b) Five different fishes.
13. What did Batali have to learn at the Italian restaurant?
(b) Cutting pasta.
14. What station did Bill beg Batali to assign him to?
(a) The grill.
(b) The fish station.
(c) The pasta station.
(d) The sauce station.
15. What was Batali's condition when he assigned Bill to the station he begged to be on?
(a) He would have to make pasta that Batali likes.
(b) He would have to be second for 6 months.
(c) He would need to prepare the pasta in the prep kitchen first.
(d) He would have to spend two years in Italy.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Batali say Ragu is?
2. Why would Bill never have the chance to work with Marco Pierre White?
3. What did Batali do on his TV show?
4. What restaurant did Batali open after joining The Food Network?
5. What promise did Batali and Joe make to Andy?
This section contains 501 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)