Short Answer Questions Key
1. What magazine was Bill Buford a staff writer for, according to Chapter 1?
"The New Yorker."
2. What magazine did Bill Buford found?
3. What did Mario Batali do when invited to Bill's for dinner?
He took over the kitchen.
4. What game did Bill take Batali to after dinner?
New York Giants.
5. What did Bill discover about Batali while at the game?
How famous Batali's show made him.
6. What was the name of Batali's TV show?
7. What TV network was Batali's cooking show on?
The Food Network.
This section contains 4,257 words
(approx. 15 pages at 300 words per page)