|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Dinner with Mario: Chapter 29.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who took over Andy's job at Babbo?
2. When did Bill first made polenta?
(a) For a benefit dinner in Nashville.
(b) At the Babbo.
(c) At home.
(d) At the Po.
3. What was the name of Babbo's sous chef?
4. What was the relation between Dario and Giovanni?
(a) They were best friends.
(b) They were angry at each other.
(c) They were brothers.
(d) They didn't know each other.
5. Why was the meat of the Chianines tender and much desired?
(a) The cow was massaged and fed grass.
(b) The cow was fed beer.
(c) The cow worked on vineyard and farms.
(d) The cow was allowed to roam freely.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Bill tell Batali about his project?
2. Who first tried Andy's menu at his restaurant?
3. What network executive read the article that put Batali on the Map?
4. What were Bill and his wife tired of at the end of Chapter 24?
5. What project did Batali ask Bill about?
This section contains 239 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)