|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Dinner with Mario: Chapter 29.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did the sous chef do to Bill during the night in Chapter 15?
(a) He transferred him to the prep kitchen.
(b) He stood over his shoulder waiting for him to make a mistake.
(c) He gave him contradictory orders.
(d) He ignored him all night.
2. When was the article that put Mario Batali on the map published according to Bill in Chapter 13?
3. What is polenta made of?
(a) Five different fishes.
(c) Beef, chicken and pork meat with spices.
4. What did Mario Batali do when invited to Bill's for dinner?
(a) He gave advice.
(b) He took over the kitchen.
(c) He slept.
(d) He talked all night with Bill's wife.
5. Who did Batali study under in Italy?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who wrote the the book Bill found that finally answered his question?
2. What song did Dario and Theresa often sing?
3. What did Batali do to Dominic when Dominic bumped into him?
4. Who did Bill consult to have the answer to his obsession?
5. What was the article that put Batali on the map about?
This section contains 240 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)