|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Dinner with Mario: Chapter 29.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was Bill obsessed with at the start of Chapter 16?
(a) When eggs were first introduced in pasta.
(b) When pasta was invented.
(c) When flour was first introduced in pasta.
(d) When pasta came to Italy.
2. Why did the pastry chef tell Bill he could leave?
(a) He needed to go to the hospital.
(b) He had a date.
(c) He had a plane to catch.
(d) He had an interview schedule.
3. What did Batali order at the restaurant?
(a) Only Italian food.
(b) Only a glass of wine.
(c) Just the dessert.
(d) A lot of food.
4. Why did Bill meet with Marco Pierre White?
(a) To ask him what Batali learned from him.
(b) To aks him to take him in.
(c) To talk about pasta.
(d) To talk about Italy.
5. What was the first animal Bill worked on after return to Dario's shop in Chapter 25?
(a) A pig.
(b) A goat.
(c) A cow.
(d) A chicken.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Bill beg Betta to teach him?
2. How many restaurants did Batali own when he met Bill?
3. Why was Bill pushed off the grill station?
4. What magazine did Bill Buford found?
5. Why was everyone concerned about Andy's restaurant?
This section contains 251 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)