|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Dinner with Mario: Chapter 29.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What restaurant offered Batali his first kitchen?
(a) The Serendipity.
(b) The Biltmore.
(c) Le Cordon Bleu.
(d) The Crota.
2. What station did Bill beg Batali to assign him to?
(a) The fish station.
(b) The grill.
(c) The pasta station.
(d) The sauce station.
3. What didn't Bill have that annoyed his direct boss in Batali's kitchen?
(a) His own uniform.
(b) His own first aid kit.
(c) His own knives.
(d) His own towels.
4. Where did Batali consider buying a vineyard when he first met Bill?
5. Who made the pasta at Betta's house at Christmas?
(b) Her father and uncles.
(c) Her mother and aunts.
(d) Her daughters.
Short Answer Questions
1. What large cities was the city Batali studied cooking between?
2. What is polenta?
3. Why was Bill pushed off the grill station?
4. How long after taking over the grill was Bill hammered for the first time?
5. When did Bill first made polenta?
This section contains 202 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)