|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Dinner with Mario: Chapter 29.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who took over Andy's job at Babbo?
2. What led to a great deal of tension in the Babbo kitchen?
(a) Andy's anxiety.
(b) Andy's departure.
(c) Batali's new menu.
(d) A health inspection.
3. What city was the 15th century book Bill found written in?
(b) The Vatican.
4. What did Batali do on his TV show?
(a) He toured schools to improve nutrition.
(b) He taught people to cook a specific meal.
(c) He went to people's house to cook a meal.
(d) He went to restaurants to help them improve.
5. Who looked over Bill's shoulder when he first made polenta?
(b) His wife.
(d) An Italian cook.
Short Answer Questions
1. What were the short ribs replaced by at Babbo?
2. Who was the pastry chef in Batali's restaurant?
3. What were the two estates flanking Dario's dedicated to?
4. What did Batali become when he accepted his first kitchen?
5. Who did Bill visit the town Batali studied in later on with?
This section contains 206 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)