|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Dinner with Mario: Chapter 29.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Bill beg Betta to teach him?
(a) How to make spaghetti.
(b) How to make tortellini.
(c) How to make caneloni.
(d) How to make ravioli.
2. When was Babbo awarded 3 stars according to Chapter 29?
3. What made Chianines special?
(a) They produced good milk.
(b) They were longer than regular cows and all white.
(c) They fatten fast.
(d) They were easily scared.
4. When did Bill arrive at Dario's shop?
(a) On a Thursday.
(b) On a Monday.
(c) On a Saturday.
(d) On a Sunday.
5. What newspaper put Mario Batali on the map according to Bill?
(a) "The New York Sentinel."
(b) "The New Yorker."
(c) "The New York Observer."
(d) "The New York Times."
Short Answer Questions
1. Who did Bill work under in Batali's kitchen?
2. How long before Mark did Bill arrive in Italy?
3. Who wrote the book Bill found about a 15th century cook?
4. What did Bill find hard to write at the end of the dinner?
5. Why did one of Babbo's worker kill himself?
This section contains 192 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)