|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Dinner with Mario: Chapter 29.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What newspaper put Mario Batali on the map according to Bill?
(a) "The New Yorker."
(b) "The New York Observer."
(c) "The New York Times."
(d) "The New York Sentinel."
2. How long after taking over the grill was Bill hammered for the first time?
(a) 5 months.
(b) 2 months.
(c) 4 months.
(d) 3 months.
3. Who was the pastry chef in Batali's restaurant?
4. What did Bill discover about tortellini after coming back in the U.S.?
(a) That the flour used is not the same.
(b) That not two recipes are alike.
(c) That water needs to be warm for most of them.
(d) That all recipes are identical.
5. What station did Bill beg Batali to assign him to?
(a) The sauce station.
(b) The fish station.
(c) The grill.
(d) The pasta station.
Short Answer Questions
1. When did Batali move to California according to Chapter 2?
2. Who did Bill visit the town Batali studied in later on with?
3. What did Bill learn about polenta at Babbo Restaurant?
4. What did those who tried Andy's cooking at his new restaurant discover?
5. What song did Dario and Theresa often sing?
This section contains 242 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)