|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Dinner with Mario: Chapter 29.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Bill think at the end of the night in Chapter 15?
(a) That he wanted to open a restaurant.
(b) That he wanted to quit.
(c) That he needed to improve to be part of the kitchen.
(d) That he was part of the kitchen.
2. Why did one of Babbo's worker kill himself?
(a) A troubled relationship.
(b) He had a terminal disease.
(d) He was depressed.
3. What did Bill find fascinating at Dario's shop?
(a) Making roasts.
(b) Cutting pork.
(c) Making sausage.
(d) Mixing meats to make ragu.
4. What did Bill do to lose his composure?
(a) He drank too much.
(b) He said something offensive.
(c) He laughed too hard.
(d) He argued with Batali.
5. What station did Bill beg Batali to assign him to?
(a) The fish station.
(b) The pasta station.
(c) The grill.
(d) The sauce station.
Short Answer Questions
1. What didn't Bill have that annoyed his direct boss in Batali's kitchen?
2. What did Bill find Dario reciting to his customers?
3. What did Bill discover about Batali while at the game?
4. Why did Batali initially refuse to transfer Bill to the station he begged for?
5. What was Batali's signature restaurant?
This section contains 252 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)