|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Dinner with Mario: Chapter 29.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What newspaper put Mario Batali on the map according to Bill?
(a) "The New York Sentinel."
(b) "The New York Times."
(c) "The New Yorker."
(d) "The New York Observer."
2. What station did Bill beg Batali to assign him to?
(a) The fish station.
(b) The sauce station.
(c) The grill.
(d) The pasta station.
3. What did Batali do on his TV show?
(a) He went to people's house to cook a meal.
(b) He toured schools to improve nutrition.
(c) He taught people to cook a specific meal.
(d) He went to restaurants to help them improve.
4. What did Batali do before working at the Four Seasons hotel?
(a) He worked for a catering company.
(b) He worked at the "Dimagio."
(c) He worked as a pizza delivery guy.
(d) He opened his own restaurant.
5. What is Red Chili Jelly called in Italy?
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Bill find Dario reciting to his customers?
2. Where did Dario's meat come from?
3. Why did Babbo miss a 4 star rating?
4. Where did Bill bump his head in the first few weeks of work at the shop?
5. What was Batali never able to find on TV?
This section contains 237 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)