|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Dinner with Mario: Chapter 29.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Bill discover about tortellini after coming back in the U.S.?
(a) That not two recipes are alike.
(b) That all recipes are identical.
(c) That the flour used is not the same.
(d) That water needs to be warm for most of them.
2. What did the family that owned the restaurant Batali studied at buy after closing the restaurant?
(a) A cooking school.
(b) A butcher shop.
(c) A pizzeria.
(d) An ice cream shop.
3. What is the first thing Betta taught Bill about pasta?
(a) How to eat them.
(b) The best sauce recipe.
(c) How to cook them.
(d) How to roll the dough thin.
4. What was the name of the building where Batali opened his pizzeria?
(a) The Otto.
(b) The Exelsior.
(c) The Po.
(d) The Grande.
5. What did Batali insist would be served at the pizzeria despite concern that it was not good?
(b) Deep dish pizzas.
(c) Meat pizzas.
(d) Flat pizzas.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is polenta made of?
2. What did Batali do on his TV show?
3. What was Dario's girlfriend's name?
4. Where did the Maestro make Bill put his knife steel?
5. What song did Dario and Theresa often sing?
This section contains 259 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)