|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Dinner with Mario: Chapter 29.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What dish was Bill allowed to help prepare in Chapter 23?
2. What was the name of the estate Dario bought after taking over the family business?
(a) Il Armo.
(b) Il Veritas.
(c) Il Enmouni.
(d) Il Greppo.
3. What magazine was Bill Buford a staff writer for, according to Chapter 1?
(a) "The New York Post."
(b) "The San Francisco Chronicles."
(c) "The New Yorker."
(d) "The Washington Post."
4. What did Bill learn about polenta at Babbo Restaurant?
(a) That it needed to be stirred.
(b) That it takes days to cook.
(c) That it needed a lot of water.
(d) That it should be cooked for hours and not stirred.
5. Why was Batali worried in Chapter 29?
(a) His waiter stopped a critic from entering.
(b) His waiter did not recognize the critic until his final visit.
(c) The critic was making faces while eating.
(d) Bill was the critic.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who was the pasta guy at Babbo?
2. What did Bill find Dario reciting to his customers?
3. Who made the pasta at Betta's house at Christmas?
4. What project did Batali ask Bill about?
5. What was an "extern" in Batali's kitchen?
This section contains 238 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)