|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Dinner with Mario: Chapter 29.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who awarded 3 stars to Babbo according to Chapter 29?
(a) "The New York Times."
(b) "The Washington Post."
(c) "The Boston Globe."
(d) "The New Yorker."
2. What made Chianines special?
(a) They were longer than regular cows and all white.
(b) They produced good milk.
(c) They were easily scared.
(d) They fatten fast.
3. What did Bill find fascinating at Dario's shop?
(a) Cutting pork.
(b) Mixing meats to make ragu.
(c) Making sausage.
(d) Making roasts.
4. What was the relation between the other two working with Bill on his first day at Dario's shop.
(a) They were brothers.
(b) They were sisters.
(c) They were married.
(d) They were brother and sister.
5. How many time did Bill drop or burn the stuffed fish on the grill?
(a) All of them.
(b) Half of them.
(c) None of them.
(d) A third of them.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Bill find hard to write at the end of the dinner?
2. What book did Bill find out about a 15th century cook?
3. What type of meat did Dario not sell according to Chapter 27?
4. What made Bill think butchers of different regions have different ways of cutting the meat?
5. What did Bill beg Betta to teach him?
This section contains 261 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)