|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Dinner with Mario: Chapter 29.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was the article that put Batali on the map about?
(a) A group of chefs that met to relax.
(b) How pasta was made.
(c) Batali's restaurant.
(d) New York food industry.
2. What did Bill decide he wanted to do about his obsession?
(a) He wanted to find the oldest book possible on the subject.
(b) He wanted to write a book.
(c) He wanted to go to France.
(d) He wanted to learn from an Italian cook.
3. What does the silver sliver get rid of?
(a) The front leg tendon.
(b) The upper layer of the skin.
(c) The silver string of a piece of meat.
(d) The meat of the back of the leg.
4. What did Betta force Bill to do first in her pizzeria?
(a) Practice with her.
(d) Assist her.
5. Where did Bill want to apprenticed in Italy?
(a) At a restaurant.
(b) At a butcher shop.
(c) At a cheese factory.
(d) At a pasta maker.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Bill discover about tortellini after coming back in the U.S.?
2. What was an "extern" in Batali's kitchen?
3. Why was Batali convinced Babbo would be visited again by the newspaper?
4. Why was Batali forced to be in the kitchen in Chapter 29?
5. What was the relation between Dario and Giovanni?
This section contains 316 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)