|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Dinner with Mario: Chapter 29.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Ragu?
(a) The basic sauce served with pasta.
(b) A meat ball.
(c) A fish sauce.
(d) A tomato sauce served on pizza.
2. Who did Bill consult to have the answer to his obsession?
(a) The Italian ministry for agriculture.
(b) The curator of the pasta museum.
(d) The local pasta factory.
3. Where did Batali move to learn to cook under a matron?
4. Who interned with Dario Cecchini before Bill?
(a) Batali's father.
5. Why did Bill have trouble with the stuffed fish on the grill?
(a) It is heavy.
(b) It burns easily.
(c) It is sticky.
(d) It is delicate.
Short Answer Questions
1. What was the article that put Batali on the map about?
2. Who looked over Bill's shoulder when he first made polenta?
3. What city was the 15th century book Bill found written in?
4. What did the chef Batali studied under in Italy refuse to teach him?
5. Why was the meat of the Chianines tender and much desired?
This section contains 223 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)