|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Dinner with Mario: Chapter 29.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was Batali happy with even as he missed his 4 stars?
(a) That the critic found his food good.
(b) That the critic didn't notice the mess in the bathrooms.
(c) That the critic liked the music.
(d) That he had a good crew.
2. What did Giovanni buy that was big news in the village?
(a) A bull.
(b) A shop.
(c) A new car.
(d) A house.
3. What did Batali insist would be served at the pizzeria despite concern that it was not good?
(a) Flat pizzas.
(c) Deep dish pizzas.
(d) Meat pizzas.
4. What did Batali suggest to Mark according to Bill in Chapter 16?
(a) That Mark take Bill's place in the restaurant.
(b) That Mark and Bill both intern with Betta.
(c) That Mark tried to convince Bill to go to France.
(d) That Mark open his own restaurant.
5. Who was doing the menial work in Babbo's kitchen?
(a) A group of friends.
(b) A group of brothers.
(c) A group of cousins.
(d) A group of strangers.
Short Answer Questions
1. What restaurant did Batali open after joining The Food Network?
2. What is Ragu?
3. What book did Dario give Bill?
4. What did Bill find hard to write at the end of the dinner?
5. What did the Italians blame Cathrine de Medici for?
This section contains 267 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)