|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Dinner with Mario: Chapter 29.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When was Babbo awarded 3 stars according to Chapter 29?
2. When did Bill first made polenta?
(a) For a benefit dinner in Nashville.
(b) At the Po.
(c) At the Babbo.
(d) At home.
3. What did Batali really want to do?
(a) Become an architect.
(b) Learn to cook like his grandmother.
(c) Have his own TV show.
(d) Become a veterinarian.
4. What does the silver sliver get rid of?
(a) The silver string of a piece of meat.
(b) The front leg tendon.
(c) The upper layer of the skin.
(d) The meat of the back of the leg.
5. Who was the expediter at Babbo Restaurant?
(b) Mark Barrett.
(c) Dominic Cipollone.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Bill do at the end of Chapter 18?
2. What made Chianines special?
3. Where did Batali move to learn to cook under a matron?
4. What station did Bill say he had to take over in Chapter 15?
5. What animal was Bill finally allowed to help prepare in Chapter 23?
This section contains 203 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)