|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Dinner with Mario: Chapter 29.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why did Bill meet with Marco Pierre White?
(a) To ask him what Batali learned from him.
(b) To aks him to take him in.
(c) To talk about Italy.
(d) To talk about pasta.
2. What was polenta made of before the 16th century?
(a) From a grain called Amani that disappeared in the 18th century.
(d) A variety of grains, including barley.
3. What made Chianines special?
(a) They were longer than regular cows and all white.
(b) They fatten fast.
(c) They produced good milk.
(d) They were easily scared.
4. What was Batali's signature restaurant?
(a) The Bardo.
(b) The Mario dona.
(c) The Bibbi.
5. What was Batali happy with even as he missed his 4 stars?
(a) That he had a good crew.
(b) That the critic liked the music.
(c) That the critic didn't notice the mess in the bathrooms.
(d) That the critic found his food good.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who was in charge of Giovanni's cows?
2. Who wrote the the book Bill found that finally answered his question?
3. What game did Bill take Batali to after dinner?
4. What restaurant did Batali open after joining The Food Network?
5. What made Bill think butchers of different regions have different ways of cutting the meat?
This section contains 248 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)