|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Dinner with Mario: Chapter 29.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Ragu?
(a) A fish sauce.
(b) A meat ball.
(c) The basic sauce served with pasta.
(d) A tomato sauce served on pizza.
2. What did Bill do at the end of Chapter 18?
(a) He left.
(b) He left for Le Cordon Bleu.
(c) He got a promotion.
(d) He opened his own restaurant.
3. Why did the meals that Batali cooked on TV never turn out quite the same as in his restaurant according to Bill?
(a) Batali didn't want to give away all his secrets.
(b) Because it was difficult to downscale restaurant receipes.
(c) The ingredients were different.
(d) Batali didn't have the time to do the complete recipe.
4. Where did Bill want to apprenticed in Italy?
(a) At a pasta maker.
(b) At a cheese factory.
(c) At a restaurant.
(d) At a butcher shop.
5. Why did the restaurant Batali studied at fail?
(a) Batali left.
(b) The resturant was sold.
(c) Downturn in the economy.
(d) The cook left.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Batali suggest to Mark according to Bill in Chapter 16?
2. Who was the pasta guy at Babbo?
3. What did those who tried Andy's cooking at his new restaurant discover?
4. What newspaper put Mario Batali on the map according to Bill?
5. What did Batali do on his TV show?
This section contains 297 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)