|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Dinner with Mario: Chapter 29.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What game did Bill take Batali to after dinner?
(a) New York Giants.
(b) The Bears.
(c) The Red Socks.
(d) The Redskins.
2. Who ran the restaurant Bill ate at in Chapter 10?
(a) Emilia Solimi.
(b) Sophia Romani.
(c) Roberta Tagliani.
(d) Miriam Leonardi.
3. What were Bill and his wife tired of at the end of Chapter 24?
4. Where did Bill bump his head in the first few weeks of work at the shop?
(a) On a stair.
(b) On a pipe.
(c) On a door.
(d) On a machine to pound meat.
5. Who made the pasta at Betta's house at Christmas?
(b) Her daughters.
(c) Her mother and aunts.
(d) Her father and uncles.
Short Answer Questions
1. What station did Bill beg Batali to assign him to?
2. Who worked the grill at Babbo?
3. What did Bill do on his first day at Dario's shop?
4. Why did the meals that Batali cooked on TV never turn out quite the same as in his restaurant according to Bill?
5. Who taught Bill where short ribs came from?
This section contains 230 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)