|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Dinner with Mario: Chapter 29.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was the name of the building where Batali opened his pizzeria?
(a) The Po.
(b) The Exelsior.
(c) The Grande.
(d) The Otto.
2. What did Bill do on his first day at Dario's shop?
(a) Cut a pig.
(b) Cut a cow.
(c) Make sauces sold at the shop.
(d) Made the evening meal.
3. Why did Dario berate the restaurant owner when they went out to dinner?
(a) The food was cold.
(b) The food was not Italian and was made from inferior meat.
(c) The restaurant wanted to charge him too much.
(d) The restaurant wasn't buying from him.
4. What did Bill tell Batali about his project?
(a) That he needed to get some money first.
(b) That he was not ready for it.
(c) That he would try staying in Italy.
(d) That he preferred to work for someone else.
5. What was the name of the estate Dario bought after taking over the family business?
(a) Il Enmouni.
(b) Il Greppo.
(c) Il Veritas.
(d) Il Armo.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who was the pasta guy at Babbo?
2. What did Batali do before working at the Four Seasons hotel?
3. Why did Dario treat some of his customers unkindly for a few weeks after Bill's return?
4. What made Chianines special?
5. What newspaper put Mario Batali on the map according to Bill?
This section contains 281 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)