|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Apprentice: Chapters 19-24.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Bill do at the end of Chapter 18?
(a) He opened his own restaurant.
(b) He left.
(c) He left for Le Cordon Bleu.
(d) He got a promotion.
2. What bled into Marco Pierre White's life according to Bill?
(a) His bad temper.
(b) He poor management skills.
(c) His schedule.
(d) His ordering people around.
3. What does the food prepared on the grill have to be considered acceptable?
(a) The smokey smell.
(b) A good sauce.
(c) The mark of the grill.
(d) A few burns.
4. What book did Bill find out about a 15th century cook?
(a) "De Menagare Pasta Alumina."
(b) "De Honesta Voluptate et Valetudine."
(c) "De Honest Valitudine."
(d) "De Volupta et Valitudine."
5. What magazine was Bill Buford a staff writer for, according to Chapter 1?
(a) "The New York Post."
(b) "The Washington Post."
(c) "The New Yorker."
(d) "The San Francisco Chronicles."
Short Answer Questions
1. Who was working in Dario's shop with Bill on his first day?
2. Why did Dario berate the restaurant owner when they went out to dinner?
3. What did Bill decide he wanted to do about his obsession?
4. Who wrote the book Bill found about a 15th century cook?
5. What was the name of Batali's TV show?
This section contains 274 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)