|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Apprentice: Chapters 19-24.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When did Batali move to California according to Chapter 2?
(a) Spring 1985.
(b) Spring 1986.
(c) Spring 1987
(d) Spring 1988.
2. What chef's work was featured in the 15th century book Bill found?
(a) Maestro Remi.
(b) Maestro Martino.
(c) Maestro Angelo.
(d) Maestro Romani.
3. Why did Dario return to the family business?
(a) He could not remain celibate.
(b) It was his father's dying wish and his family was in financial trouble.
(c) He failed the veterinarian exam.
(d) He did not like teaching.
4. What did Betta force Bill to do first in her pizzeria?
(a) Assist her.
(d) Practice with her.
5. What did Bill find fascinating at Dario's shop?
(a) Making roasts.
(b) Cutting pork.
(c) Making sausage.
(d) Mixing meats to make ragu.
Short Answer Questions
1. In what Italian city did Batali study cooking according to Chapter 4?
2. What TV network was Batali's cooking show on?
3. What did Bill think at the end of the night in Chapter 15?
4. What newspaper put Mario Batali on the map according to Bill?
5. What did the family that owned the restaurant Batali studied at buy after closing the restaurant?
This section contains 235 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)