|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Apprentice: Chapters 19-24.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What magazine was Bill Buford a staff writer for, according to Chapter 1?
(a) "The New Yorker."
(b) "The New York Post."
(c) "The Washington Post."
(d) "The San Francisco Chronicles."
2. Who taught Bill where short ribs came from?
(d) His butcher.
3. What large cities was the city Batali studied cooking between?
(a) Between Milan and Verona.
(b) Between Naples and Bologna.
(c) Between Bologna and Florence.
(d) Between Rome and Florence.
4. When did Bill arrive at Dario's shop?
(a) On a Monday.
(b) On a Saturday.
(c) On a Sunday.
(d) On a Thursday.
5. What did the family that owned the restaurant Batali studied at buy after closing the restaurant?
(a) A butcher shop.
(b) An ice cream shop.
(c) A cooking school.
(d) A pizzeria.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Bill decide he wanted to do about his obsession?
2. What station did Bill say he had to take over in Chapter 15?
3. What handicap did Marco Pierre White have?
4. What book did Bill find out about a 15th century cook?
5. What is Red Chili Jelly called in Italy?
This section contains 240 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)