|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Apprentice: Chapters 19-24.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What stuffed fish did Bill have trouble with at the grill?
2. What did Bill discover about tortellini after coming back in the U.S.?
(a) That water needs to be warm for most of them.
(b) That all recipes are identical.
(c) That not two recipes are alike.
(d) That the flour used is not the same.
3. What restaurant offered Batali his first kitchen?
(a) The Crota.
(b) The Serendipity.
(c) Le Cordon Bleu.
(d) The Biltmore.
4. What book did Bill find out about a 15th century cook?
(a) "De Menagare Pasta Alumina."
(b) "De Volupta et Valitudine."
(c) "De Honest Valitudine."
(d) "De Honesta Voluptate et Valetudine."
5. Why did Batali initially refuse to transfer Bill to the station he begged for?
(a) Bill was not trained in Italy.
(b) Bill was too young.
(c) He thought Bill was too old to keep up.
(d) Bill was too clumsy.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Ragu?
2. What restaurant did Batali study in?
3. What animal was Bill finally allowed to help prepare in Chapter 23?
4. Who did the article about Batali attract the attention of according to Bill?
5. What was Andy's restaurant named?
This section contains 222 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)