|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Apprentice: Chapters 19-24.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Batali suggest to Mark according to Bill in Chapter 16?
(a) That Mark and Bill both intern with Betta.
(b) That Mark open his own restaurant.
(c) That Mark tried to convince Bill to go to France.
(d) That Mark take Bill's place in the restaurant.
2. Who interned with Dario Cecchini before Bill?
(a) Batali's father.
3. What bled into Marco Pierre White's life according to Bill?
(a) His bad temper.
(b) His ordering people around.
(c) His schedule.
(d) He poor management skills.
4. What was the name of the building where Batali opened his pizzeria?
(a) The Otto.
(b) The Po.
(c) The Grande.
(d) The Exelsior.
5. What did Batali insist would be served at the pizzeria despite concern that it was not good?
(a) Flat pizzas.
(c) Meat pizzas.
(d) Deep dish pizzas.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Batali become when he accepted his first kitchen?
2. What led to a great deal of tension in the Babbo kitchen?
3. What was Betta's condition for her to teach Bill her family recipe?
4. What game did Bill take Batali to after dinner?
5. Who did Bill consult to have the answer to his obsession?
This section contains 264 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)