|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Apprentice: Chapters 19-24.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was Batali never able to find on TV?
(a) Good ingredients.
(b) A format that suited him.
(c) An audience.
(d) A good producer.
2. What handicap did Marco Pierre White have?
(a) He was dyslexic.
(b) He was in a wheelchair.
(c) He was blind.
(d) He was hard of hearing.
3. Why did the meals that Batali cooked on TV never turn out quite the same as in his restaurant according to Bill?
(a) Because it was difficult to downscale restaurant receipes.
(b) The ingredients were different.
(c) Batali didn't want to give away all his secrets.
(d) Batali didn't have the time to do the complete recipe.
4. What did Mario Batali do when invited to Bill's for dinner?
(a) He gave advice.
(b) He took over the kitchen.
(c) He slept.
(d) He talked all night with Bill's wife.
5. When did Batali move to California according to Chapter 2?
(a) Spring 1987
(b) Spring 1988.
(c) Spring 1986.
(d) Spring 1985.
Short Answer Questions
1. What restaurant did Batali open after joining The Food Network?
2. What is polenta?
3. Who did the article about Batali attract the attention of according to Bill?
4. Who fixed the best pasta Bill ever tasted?
5. Why did one of Babbo's worker kill himself?
This section contains 226 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)