|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Apprentice: Chapters 19-24.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who did Batali open a restaurant with in 1992?
(a) Arturo Sighinolfi.
(b) Sophia Lenguini.
(c) Roberto Casineli.
(d) Pierro Maltoni.
2. Who was working in Dario's shop with Bill on his first day?
(a) Roberto and Sophia.
(b) Markus and Mario.
(c) Elisa and Lisa.
(d) Carlo and Theresa.
3. Why did the restaurant Batali studied at fail?
(a) Downturn in the economy.
(b) The cook left.
(c) The resturant was sold.
(d) Batali left.
4. What newspaper put Mario Batali on the map according to Bill?
(a) "The New Yorker."
(b) "The New York Observer."
(c) "The New York Sentinel."
(d) "The New York Times."
5. Where was the restaurant Batali turned down?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Ragu?
2. Who was doing the menial work in Babbo's kitchen?
3. What restaurant did Batali study in?
4. What is polenta made of?
5. What was Batali's signature restaurant?
This section contains 189 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)