|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Apprentice: Chapters 19-24.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What large cities was the city Batali studied cooking between?
(a) Between Bologna and Florence.
(b) Between Rome and Florence.
(c) Between Milan and Verona.
(d) Between Naples and Bologna.
2. Who was the pastry chef in Batali's restaurant?
3. How many restaurants did Batali own when he met Bill?
4. What was Batali's signature restaurant?
(a) The Bibbi.
(c) The Bardo.
(d) The Mario dona.
5. Why did Nick leave Babbo?
(a) He wanted to tour the world.
(b) He had a fight with Batali.
(c) He wanted to open his restaurant.
(d) He wanted to study in Italy.
Short Answer Questions
1. What book did Bill find out about a 15th century cook?
2. Why did the restaurant Batali studied at fail?
3. Why did Dario berate the restaurant owner when they went out to dinner?
4. What were Bill and his wife tired of at the end of Chapter 24?
5. What did Batali become when he accepted his first kitchen?
This section contains 231 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)