|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Apprentice: Chapters 19-24.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why did the pastry chef tell Bill he could leave?
(a) He had a plane to catch.
(b) He had an interview schedule.
(c) He needed to go to the hospital.
(d) He had a date.
2. What animal was Bill finally allowed to help prepare in Chapter 23?
3. What newspaper put Mario Batali on the map according to Bill?
(a) "The New Yorker."
(b) "The New York Sentinel."
(c) "The New York Observer."
(d) "The New York Times."
4. What was Betta's condition for her to teach Bill her family recipe?
(a) That he teach as many people as possible.
(b) That he not tell her family.
(c) That he only teach Batali.
(d) That he would not tell Batali about it.
5. What did Bill decide he wanted to do about his obsession?
(a) He wanted to find the oldest book possible on the subject.
(b) He wanted to go to France.
(c) He wanted to write a book.
(d) He wanted to learn from an Italian cook.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who first tried Andy's menu at his restaurant?
2. What did Bill ask the person who fixed him the best pasta he ever tasted?
3. What does the food prepared on the grill have to be considered acceptable?
4. Where did Bill want to apprenticed in Italy?
5. Who wrote the book Bill found about a 15th century cook?
This section contains 291 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)