|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Apprentice: Chapters 19-24.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why did the meals that Batali cooked on TV never turn out quite the same as in his restaurant according to Bill?
(a) Batali didn't have the time to do the complete recipe.
(b) The ingredients were different.
(c) Batali didn't want to give away all his secrets.
(d) Because it was difficult to downscale restaurant receipes.
2. What did Batali become when he accepted his first kitchen?
(a) The worst paid chef of his age.
(b) The first American to have a kitchen.
(c) The highest paid chef of his age.
(d) The youngest chef.
3. What did Bill discover about Batali while at the game?
(a) That Batali was a Bears fan.
(b) That Batali was not famous.
(c) That Batali did not like football.
(d) How famous Batali's show made him.
4. What magazine did Bill Buford found?
(a) "Food Magazine."
(b) "Bon Appetit Magazine."
(c) "Granta Magazine."
(d) "Bien Manger Magazine."
5. What did Bill find fascinating at Dario's shop?
(a) Cutting pork.
(b) Mixing meats to make ragu.
(c) Making roasts.
(d) Making sausage.
Short Answer Questions
1. What were Bill and his wife tired of at the end of Chapter 24?
2. What large cities was the city Batali studied cooking between?
3. What city was the 15th century book Bill found written in?
4. When did Bill first made polenta?
5. Who did Batali open a pizzeria with according to Chapter 15?
This section contains 248 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)