|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Apprentice: Chapters 19-24.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was Batali's signature restaurant?
(b) The Bibbi.
(c) The Bardo.
(d) The Mario dona.
2. Who did Bill work under in Batali's kitchen?
3. Who looked over Bill's shoulder when he first made polenta?
(a) An Italian cook.
(c) His wife.
4. What city was the 15th century book Bill found written in?
(c) The Vatican.
5. What did the sous chef do to Bill during the night in Chapter 15?
(a) He gave him contradictory orders.
(b) He transferred him to the prep kitchen.
(c) He ignored him all night.
(d) He stood over his shoulder waiting for him to make a mistake.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who taught Bill where short ribs came from?
2. What did Batali insist would be served at the pizzeria despite concern that it was not good?
3. What book did Bill find out about a 15th century cook?
4. What is polenta made of?
5. What did Bill discover about tortellini after coming back in the U.S.?
This section contains 224 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)