|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Apprentice: Chapters 19-24.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who was the saute chef at Babbo?
(b) Dominic Cipollone.
(d) Mark Barrett.
2. Who was doing the menial work in Babbo's kitchen?
(a) A group of strangers.
(b) A group of cousins.
(c) A group of friends.
(d) A group of brothers.
3. What was an "extern" in Batali's kitchen?
(a) A cleaning boy.
(b) A consultant.
(c) A part time employe.
(d) An unpaid intern.
4. What is polenta made of?
(a) Five different fishes.
(b) Beef, chicken and pork meat with spices.
5. What did Bill think at the end of the night in Chapter 15?
(a) That he needed to improve to be part of the kitchen.
(b) That he wanted to open a restaurant.
(c) That he was part of the kitchen.
(d) That he wanted to quit.
Short Answer Questions
1. What was Andy's restaurant named?
2. Who wrote the book Bill found about a 15th century cook?
3. Why did the restaurant Batali studied at fail?
4. Why would Bill never have the chance to work with Marco Pierre White?
5. What was Bill's wife's name?
This section contains 214 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)