|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Apprentice: Chapters 19-24.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who interned with Dario Cecchini before Bill?
(d) Batali's father.
2. What was the relation between the other two working with Bill on his first day at Dario's shop.
(a) They were brothers.
(b) They were sisters.
(c) They were married.
(d) They were brother and sister.
3. Why did one of Babbo's worker kill himself?
(a) He had a terminal disease.
(b) He was depressed.
(c) A troubled relationship.
4. What restaurant did Batali open in 1992?
(a) The Rocco.
(b) The Po.
(c) The Roccoco.
(d) The Dolce Vita.
5. What was Bill obsessed with at the start of Chapter 16?
(a) When pasta came to Italy.
(b) When flour was first introduced in pasta.
(c) When pasta was invented.
(d) When eggs were first introduced in pasta.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who did the article about Batali attract the attention of according to Bill?
2. When did Bill first made polenta?
3. What was the article that put Batali on the map about?
4. Why did the meals that Batali cooked on TV never turn out quite the same as in his restaurant according to Bill?
5. Where did Batali open his pizzeria in Chapter 15?
This section contains 256 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)