|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Apprentice: Chapters 19-24.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where did Bill and his wife return to in Chapter 24?
(a) New York.
2. What was the name of the building where Batali opened his pizzeria?
(a) The Exelsior.
(b) The Grande.
(c) The Po.
(d) The Otto.
3. What were the earliest books Bill was able to find calling for to make pasta?
(a) Water and flour.
(b) Eggs, water, and flour.
(c) Flour and eggs.
(d) Four, milk, and eggs.
4. Who did Batali open a restaurant with in 1992?
(a) Roberto Casineli.
(b) Arturo Sighinolfi.
(c) Pierro Maltoni.
(d) Sophia Lenguini.
5. Why would Bill never have the chance to work with Marco Pierre White?
(a) Marco Pierre White lost his restaurant.
(b) Marco Pierre White retired from cooking.
(c) Marco Pierre White hated Bill.
(d) Marco Pierre White died after the interview.
Short Answer Questions
1. What TV network was Batali's cooking show on?
2. What was an "extern" in Batali's kitchen?
3. How long after taking over the grill was Bill hammered for the first time?
4. What is polenta?
5. What chef's work was featured in the 15th century book Bill found?
This section contains 206 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)