|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Apprentice: Chapters 19-24.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who was the pastry chef in Batali's restaurant?
2. What restaurant offered Batali his first kitchen?
(a) The Crota.
(b) The Biltmore.
(c) Le Cordon Bleu.
(d) The Serendipity.
3. What didn't Bill have that annoyed his direct boss in Batali's kitchen?
(a) His own first aid kit.
(b) His own towels.
(c) His own uniform.
(d) His own knives.
4. What did the family that owned the restaurant Batali studied at buy after closing the restaurant?
(a) A butcher shop.
(b) A pizzeria.
(c) A cooking school.
(d) An ice cream shop.
5. What did Bill ask the person who fixed him the best pasta he ever tasted?
(a) If he could take her receipe.
(b) If she would write a book with him.
(c) If she would come with him to Italy.
(d) If she could teach him.
Short Answer Questions
1. What restaurant did Batali open after joining The Food Network?
2. What was Bill's wife's name?
3. Who taught Bill where short ribs came from?
4. Why did the restaurant Batali studied at fail?
5. What was the name of Batali's TV show?
This section contains 202 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)