|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Apprentice: Chapters 19-24.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who was the saute chef at Babbo?
(b) Dominic Cipollone.
(c) Mark Barrett.
2. What game did Bill take Batali to after dinner?
(a) New York Giants.
(b) The Red Socks.
(c) The Redskins.
(d) The Bears.
3. What did the chef Batali studied under in Italy refuse to teach him?
(a) Her capellini receipe.
(b) Her trenette recipe.
(c) Her tortellini recipe.
(d) Her cannelloni recipe.
4. What was the name of the building where Batali opened his pizzeria?
(a) The Otto.
(b) The Po.
(c) The Exelsior.
(d) The Grande.
5. Who interned with Dario Cecchini before Bill?
(d) Batali's father.
Short Answer Questions
1. What magazine was Bill Buford a staff writer for, according to Chapter 1?
2. What newspaper put Mario Batali on the map according to Bill?
3. What did Batali insist would be served at the pizzeria despite concern that it was not good?
4. What dish was Bill allowed to help prepare in Chapter 23?
5. How many time did Bill drop or burn the stuffed fish on the grill?
This section contains 207 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)