|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Apprentice: Chapters 19-24.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did the chef Batali studied under in Italy refuse to teach him?
(a) Her capellini receipe.
(b) Her cannelloni recipe.
(c) Her tortellini recipe.
(d) Her trenette recipe.
2. What did Betta force Bill to do first in her pizzeria?
(a) Practice with her.
(b) Assist her.
3. What didn't Bill have that annoyed his direct boss in Batali's kitchen?
(a) His own uniform.
(b) His own first aid kit.
(c) His own knives.
(d) His own towels.
4. What did Bill do on his first day at Dario's shop?
(a) Made the evening meal.
(b) Cut a cow.
(c) Cut a pig.
(d) Make sauces sold at the shop.
5. What did Batali really want to do?
(a) Become an architect.
(b) Have his own TV show.
(c) Become a veterinarian.
(d) Learn to cook like his grandmother.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the first thing Betta taught Bill about pasta?
2. Why did one of Babbo's worker kill himself?
3. What did the sous chef do to Bill during the night in Chapter 15?
4. Who did Batali work under after studying at Le Cordon Bleu?
5. What was Andy's restaurant named?
This section contains 244 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)