|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Apprentice: Chapters 19-24.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What led to a great deal of tension in the Babbo kitchen?
(a) A health inspection.
(b) Andy's departure.
(c) Batali's new menu.
(d) Andy's anxiety.
2. Why did Dario return to the family business?
(a) He could not remain celibate.
(b) He did not like teaching.
(c) He failed the veterinarian exam.
(d) It was his father's dying wish and his family was in financial trouble.
3. What restaurant did Batali open after joining The Food Network?
(a) The Vesuvius.
(b) The Ro.
(c) The Po.
(d) The Triest.
4. What did Batali do before working at the Four Seasons hotel?
(a) He opened his own restaurant.
(b) He worked for a catering company.
(c) He worked at the "Dimagio."
(d) He worked as a pizza delivery guy.
5. Who was the expediter at Babbo Restaurant?
(c) Dominic Cipollone.
(d) Mark Barrett.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who did Batali work under after studying at Le Cordon Bleu?
2. What were Bill and his wife tired of at the end of Chapter 24?
3. What network executive read the article that put Batali on the Map?
4. Where did Bill bump his head in the first few weeks of work at the shop?
5. When did Bill arrive at Dario's shop?
This section contains 233 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)