|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Line Cook: Chapters 13-15.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was Batali's father profession?
(c) Military Commander.
(d) Boeing executive.
2. What was an "extern" in Batali's kitchen?
(a) A cleaning boy.
(b) A part time employe.
(c) A consultant.
(d) An unpaid intern.
3. What did Batali do before working at the Four Seasons hotel?
(a) He worked for a catering company.
(b) He opened his own restaurant.
(c) He worked as a pizza delivery guy.
(d) He worked at the "Dimagio."
4. Who did Batali study under in Italy?
5. What restaurant did Bill eat at in Italy in Chapter 10?
(a) The Trattoria La Buca.
(b) Dolce Mio.
(c) La Ventura.
(d) La Dolce Vita.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why did Batali initially refuse to transfer Bill to the station he begged for?
2. Who did Batali work under after studying at Le Cordon Bleu?
3. What did the chef Batali studied under in Italy refuse to teach him?
4. What is polenta made of?
5. What was the name of the building where Batali opened his pizzeria?
This section contains 218 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)