|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Line Cook: Chapters 13-15.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why did Bill meet with Marco Pierre White?
(a) To ask him what Batali learned from him.
(b) To talk about Italy.
(c) To talk about pasta.
(d) To aks him to take him in.
2. What did Batali have to learn at the Italian restaurant?
(b) Cutting pasta.
3. What was an "extern" in Batali's kitchen?
(a) A consultant.
(b) A cleaning boy.
(c) A part time employe.
(d) An unpaid intern.
4. What restaurant did Batali study in?
(a) La Riana.
(b) La Dolce Vita.
(c) La Betta.
(d) La Volta.
5. What did Batali insist would be served at the pizzeria despite concern that it was not good?
(b) Flat pizzas.
(c) Deep dish pizzas.
(d) Meat pizzas.
Short Answer Questions
1. What was the article that put Batali on the map about?
2. What handicap did Marco Pierre White have?
3. Who did Batali study under in Italy?
4. Who did Batali open a pizzeria with according to Chapter 15?
5. Why did the meals that Batali cooked on TV never turn out quite the same as in his restaurant according to Bill?
This section contains 235 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)