|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Line Cook: Chapters 13-15.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Batali say Ragu is?
(a) The only failure of Italian cooking.
(b) The only way to get good fish.
(c) Useless in his kitchen.
(d) A condiment.
2. Who taught Bill where short ribs came from?
(a) His butcher.
3. Why was Holly Burling hired?
(a) She had 25 years experience.
(b) She studied in Batali's school.
(c) She accepted to work for free.
(d) She studied in Italy.
4. Where did Batali move to learn to cook under a matron?
5. What did Batali become when he accepted his first kitchen?
(a) The highest paid chef of his age.
(b) The worst paid chef of his age.
(c) The youngest chef.
(d) The first American to have a kitchen.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Batali do to Dominic when Dominic bumped into him?
2. What did Batali really want to do?
3. What newspaper put Mario Batali on the map according to Bill?
4. When did Bill first made polenta?
5. What does the food prepared on the grill have to be considered acceptable?
This section contains 237 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)