|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Line Cook: Chapters 13-15.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was Batali's condition when he assigned Bill to the station he begged to be on?
(a) He would have to make pasta that Batali likes.
(b) He would need to prepare the pasta in the prep kitchen first.
(c) He would have to be second for 6 months.
(d) He would have to spend two years in Italy.
2. What restaurant offered Batali his first kitchen?
(a) Le Cordon Bleu.
(b) The Crota.
(c) The Serendipity.
(d) The Biltmore.
3. What did Batali insist would be served at the pizzeria despite concern that it was not good?
(a) Meat pizzas.
(c) Deep dish pizzas.
(d) Flat pizzas.
4. Why did Batali initially refuse to transfer Bill to the station he begged for?
(a) He thought Bill was too old to keep up.
(b) Bill was not trained in Italy.
(c) Bill was too young.
(d) Bill was too clumsy.
5. What is polenta?
(a) A sausage.
(b) A cut of beef.
(c) A fish dish.
(d) A porridge-like cereal.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who wrote the book Bill found about a 15th century cook?
2. What does Batali say Ragu is?
3. What newspaper put Mario Batali on the map according to Bill?
4. Who was the expediter at Babbo Restaurant?
5. Where was the restaurant Batali turned down?
This section contains 242 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)