|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Line Cook: Chapters 13-15.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where did Batali move to learn to cook under a matron?
2. What restaurant did Batali study in?
(a) La Dolce Vita.
(b) La Riana.
(c) La Volta.
(d) La Betta.
3. Who was the saute chef at Babbo?
(a) Mark Barrett.
(c) Dominic Cipollone.
4. What did Batali become when he accepted his first kitchen?
(a) The first American to have a kitchen.
(b) The worst paid chef of his age.
(c) The youngest chef.
(d) The highest paid chef of his age.
5. Who did Batali open a pizzeria with according to Chapter 15?
Short Answer Questions
1. What promise did Batali and Joe make to Andy?
2. What was the name of Batali's TV show?
3. Who was the expediter at Babbo Restaurant?
4. What was polenta made of before the 16th century?
5. Who was doing the menial work in Babbo's kitchen?
This section contains 209 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)