|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Line Cook: Chapters 13-15.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What restaurant offered Batali his first kitchen?
(a) The Crota.
(b) Le Cordon Bleu.
(c) The Serendipity.
(d) The Biltmore.
2. What was the name of Batali's TV show?
(a) Malto Mario.
(b) Italian Kitchen.
(c) Bon Appetit.
(d) Dinner with Mario.
3. What did Batali do on his TV show?
(a) He toured schools to improve nutrition.
(b) He taught people to cook a specific meal.
(c) He went to people's house to cook a meal.
(d) He went to restaurants to help them improve.
4. What is polenta?
(a) A fish dish.
(b) A porridge-like cereal.
(c) A sausage.
(d) A cut of beef.
5. Why did the restaurant Batali studied at fail?
(a) Batali left.
(b) Downturn in the economy.
(c) The cook left.
(d) The resturant was sold.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Batali have to learn at the Italian restaurant?
2. What were the short ribs replaced by at Babbo?
3. What was the name of Babbo's sous chef?
4. What does Batali say Ragu is?
5. Who did Batali study under in Italy?
This section contains 189 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)