|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Line Cook: Chapters 13-15.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was the name of Batali's TV show?
(a) Bon Appetit.
(b) Dinner with Mario.
(c) Italian Kitchen.
(d) Malto Mario.
2. Who worked the grill at Babbo?
(a) Mark Barrett.
(c) Dominic Cipollone.
3. What station did Bill beg Batali to assign him to?
(a) The pasta station.
(b) The grill.
(c) The sauce station.
(d) The fish station.
4. What position did Abby Bodiker have before joining Babbo?
(a) Prep cook for Po.
(b) Sous chef at the Laviari.
(c) Prep cook at The Food Network.
(d) She was a student.
5. What did the chef Batali studied under in Italy refuse to teach him?
(a) Her tortellini recipe.
(b) Her trenette recipe.
(c) Her cannelloni recipe.
(d) Her capellini receipe.
Short Answer Questions
1. What magazine did Bill Buford found?
2. What restaurant did Bill eat at in Italy in Chapter 10?
3. What didn't Bill have that annoyed his direct boss in Batali's kitchen?
4. What did Bill discover can be a good addition to a sauce despite the fact that he never liked it before?
5. What was Marco Pierre White avid at?
This section contains 203 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)