|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Line Cook: Chapters 13-15.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who was the pasta guy at Babbo?
(a) Mark Barrett.
(c) Dominic Cipollone.
2. How many time did Bill drop or burn the stuffed fish on the grill?
(a) Half of them.
(b) None of them.
(c) A third of them.
(d) All of them.
3. What was the name of the building where Batali opened his pizzeria?
(a) The Exelsior.
(b) The Otto.
(c) The Po.
(d) The Grande.
4. What did Batali do on his TV show?
(a) He toured schools to improve nutrition.
(b) He went to people's house to cook a meal.
(c) He went to restaurants to help them improve.
(d) He taught people to cook a specific meal.
5. What chef's work was featured in the 15th century book Bill found?
(a) Maestro Remi.
(b) Maestro Angelo.
(c) Maestro Romani.
(d) Maestro Martino.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why did the restaurant Batali studied at fail?
2. What station did Bill beg Batali to assign him to?
3. How long after taking over the grill was Bill hammered for the first time?
4. Why did Nick leave Babbo?
5. What did Batali insist would be served at the pizzeria despite concern that it was not good?
This section contains 233 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)