|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Line Cook: Chapters 13-15.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Batali become when he accepted his first kitchen?
(a) The youngest chef.
(b) The worst paid chef of his age.
(c) The first American to have a kitchen.
(d) The highest paid chef of his age.
2. How many time did Bill drop or burn the stuffed fish on the grill?
(a) All of them.
(b) None of them.
(c) A third of them.
(d) Half of them.
3. What does "hammered" mean in a kitchen?
(a) Being sick.
(b) Having more orders than one can handle making.
(c) Being demoted.
(d) Being fired.
4. Where did Batali move to learn to cook under a matron?
5. Who did the article about Batali attract the attention of according to Bill?
(b) The head of The Food Network.
(c) The IRS.
Short Answer Questions
1. What position did Abby Bodiker have before joining Babbo?
2. What station did Bill say he had to take over in Chapter 15?
3. What station did Bill beg Batali to assign him to?
4. Why did Bill have trouble with the stuffed fish on the grill?
5. Why did Bill meet with Marco Pierre White?
This section contains 248 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)