|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Line Cook: Chapters 13-15.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was the name of the building where Batali opened his pizzeria?
(a) The Grande.
(b) The Exelsior.
(c) The Otto.
(d) The Po.
2. What does the food prepared on the grill have to be considered acceptable?
(a) A good sauce.
(b) The mark of the grill.
(c) A few burns.
(d) The smokey smell.
3. Why did the restaurant Batali studied at fail?
(a) Batali left.
(b) The resturant was sold.
(c) The cook left.
(d) Downturn in the economy.
4. Where was the restaurant Batali turned down?
5. Who was the saute chef at Babbo?
(a) Dominic Cipollone.
(b) Mark Barrett.
Short Answer Questions
1. What were the short ribs replaced by at Babbo?
2. What did Batali insist would be served at the pizzeria despite concern that it was not good?
3. What was the name of Batali's TV show?
4. When was the article that put Mario Batali on the map published according to Bill in Chapter 13?
5. What did the sous chef do to Bill during the night in Chapter 15?
This section contains 211 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)