|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Line Cook: Chapters 13-15.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was the name of the building where Batali opened his pizzeria?
(a) The Exelsior.
(b) The Otto.
(c) The Po.
(d) The Grande.
2. What stuffed fish did Bill have trouble with at the grill?
3. What did Batali do on his TV show?
(a) He went to people's house to cook a meal.
(b) He toured schools to improve nutrition.
(c) He went to restaurants to help them improve.
(d) He taught people to cook a specific meal.
4. Who worked the grill at Babbo?
(c) Mark Barrett.
(d) Dominic Cipollone.
5. Who did Batali open a restaurant with in 1992?
(a) Pierro Maltoni.
(b) Sophia Lenguini.
(c) Roberto Casineli.
(d) Arturo Sighinolfi.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why did one of Babbo's worker kill himself?
2. Why did the pastry chef tell Bill he could leave?
3. What was Batali never able to find on TV?
4. Who ran the restaurant Bill ate at in Chapter 10?
5. What station did Bill say he had to take over in Chapter 15?
This section contains 216 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)