|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Line Cook: Chapters 13-15.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Batali really want to do?
(a) Learn to cook like his grandmother.
(b) Have his own TV show.
(c) Become an architect.
(d) Become a veterinarian.
2. Who did Bill work under in Batali's kitchen?
3. What did Mario Batali do when invited to Bill's for dinner?
(a) He talked all night with Bill's wife.
(b) He gave advice.
(c) He took over the kitchen.
(d) He slept.
4. Where did Batali consider buying a vineyard when he first met Bill?
5. Who did Batali study under in Italy?
Short Answer Questions
1. Where did Batali open his pizzeria in Chapter 15?
2. Who was doing the menial work in Babbo's kitchen?
3. What restaurant did Batali study in?
4. What book did Bill find out about a 15th century cook?
5. What did Bill learn about polenta at Babbo Restaurant?
This section contains 215 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)