|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Line Cook: Chapters 13-15.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What magazine was Bill Buford a staff writer for, according to Chapter 1?
(a) "The New York Post."
(b) "The Washington Post."
(c) "The San Francisco Chronicles."
(d) "The New Yorker."
2. What promise did Batali and Joe make to Andy?
(a) To let him study in Italy.
(b) To back him in a Spanish restaurant.
(c) To let him take over Babbo.
(d) To let him out of his contract.
3. What restaurant did Bill eat at in Italy in Chapter 10?
(a) Dolce Mio.
(b) La Dolce Vita.
(c) The Trattoria La Buca.
(d) La Ventura.
4. Who did the article about Batali attract the attention of according to Bill?
(b) The head of The Food Network.
(d) The IRS.
5. What did Batali have to learn at the Italian restaurant?
(a) Cutting pasta.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who did Batali work under after studying at Le Cordon Bleu?
2. What was the name of Babbo's sous chef?
3. Why did the meals that Batali cooked on TV never turn out quite the same as in his restaurant according to Bill?
4. Why did Bill have trouble with the stuffed fish on the grill?
5. What did Batali really want to do?
This section contains 256 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)