|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Line Cook: Chapters 13-15.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Batali say Ragu is?
(a) The only way to get good fish.
(b) Useless in his kitchen.
(c) The only failure of Italian cooking.
(d) A condiment.
2. What magazine did Bill Buford found?
(a) "Food Magazine."
(b) "Bon Appetit Magazine."
(c) "Bien Manger Magazine."
(d) "Granta Magazine."
3. Who did Batali work under after studying at Le Cordon Bleu?
(a) Chef Maurice Jaques.
(b) Chef Betta.
(c) Chef Marco Pierre White.
(d) Chef Saufia Morina.
4. What did Batali do on his TV show?
(a) He went to restaurants to help them improve.
(b) He taught people to cook a specific meal.
(c) He went to people's house to cook a meal.
(d) He toured schools to improve nutrition.
5. What did Bill think at the end of the night in Chapter 15?
(a) That he wanted to open a restaurant.
(b) That he needed to improve to be part of the kitchen.
(c) That he was part of the kitchen.
(d) That he wanted to quit.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who did the article about Batali attract the attention of according to Bill?
2. Why did Bill have trouble with the stuffed fish on the grill?
3. Why did the pastry chef tell Bill he could leave?
4. Who did Batali study under in Italy?
5. What does the food prepared on the grill have to be considered acceptable?
This section contains 262 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)