|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Line Cook: Chapters 13-15.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Batali do before working at the Four Seasons hotel?
(a) He worked for a catering company.
(b) He worked at the "Dimagio."
(c) He worked as a pizza delivery guy.
(d) He opened his own restaurant.
2. Who looked over Bill's shoulder when he first made polenta?
(a) An Italian cook.
(b) His wife.
3. What TV network was Batali's cooking show on?
(c) The Eat Well Network.
(d) The Food Network.
4. What network executive read the article that put Batali on the Map?
(a) Jonathan Lynne.
(b) Marcus Roberts.
(c) Anthony Matthews.
(d) Rober Kempt.
5. What did Batali have to learn at the Italian restaurant?
(c) Cutting pasta.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who was the pasta guy at Babbo?
2. What station did Bill beg Batali to assign him to?
3. Why would Bill never have the chance to work with Marco Pierre White?
4. How many restaurants did Batali own when he met Bill?
5. What did Mario Batali do when invited to Bill's for dinner?
This section contains 212 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)