|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Line Cook: Chapters 13-15.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What newspaper put Mario Batali on the map according to Bill?
(a) "The New York Observer."
(b) "The New Yorker."
(c) "The New York Sentinel."
(d) "The New York Times."
2. What network executive read the article that put Batali on the Map?
(a) Marcus Roberts.
(b) Jonathan Lynne.
(c) Rober Kempt.
(d) Anthony Matthews.
3. What were the short ribs replaced by at Babbo?
(a) Chuck flap.
(b) Baby back ribs.
(c) Beef loin.
(d) Back ribs.
4. How many time did Bill drop or burn the stuffed fish on the grill?
(a) All of them.
(b) A third of them.
(c) Half of them.
(d) None of them.
5. What does "hammered" mean in a kitchen?
(a) Being fired.
(b) Being sick.
(c) Being demoted.
(d) Having more orders than one can handle making.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Batali have to learn at the Italian restaurant?
2. What restaurant did Batali study in?
3. Where did Batali open his pizzeria in Chapter 15?
4. Where did Batali consider buying a vineyard when he first met Bill?
5. What TV network was Batali's cooking show on?
This section contains 194 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)