|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Line Cook: Chapters 13-15.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Bill learn about polenta at Babbo Restaurant?
(a) That it needed to be stirred.
(b) That it should be cooked for hours and not stirred.
(c) That it needed a lot of water.
(d) That it takes days to cook.
2. Who was the pasta guy at Babbo?
(a) Dominic Cipollone.
(d) Mark Barrett.
3. What did Mario Batali do when invited to Bill's for dinner?
(a) He gave advice.
(b) He slept.
(c) He talked all night with Bill's wife.
(d) He took over the kitchen.
4. Why did the restaurant Batali studied at fail?
(a) Downturn in the economy.
(b) The cook left.
(c) The resturant was sold.
(d) Batali left.
5. Why did one of Babbo's worker kill himself?
(a) A troubled relationship.
(c) He had a terminal disease.
(d) He was depressed.
Short Answer Questions
1. What TV network was Batali's cooking show on?
2. Why would Bill never have the chance to work with Marco Pierre White?
3. What station did Bill beg Batali to assign him to?
4. What was Batali's condition when he assigned Bill to the station he begged to be on?
5. What promise did Batali and Joe make to Andy?
This section contains 284 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)