|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Line Cook: Chapters 13-15.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where was the restaurant Batali turned down?
2. What was polenta made of before the 16th century?
(a) From a grain called Amani that disappeared in the 18th century.
(c) A variety of grains, including barley.
3. Who ran the restaurant Bill ate at in Chapter 10?
(a) Sophia Romani.
(b) Emilia Solimi.
(c) Miriam Leonardi.
(d) Roberta Tagliani.
4. Who did Batali open a pizzeria with according to Chapter 15?
5. What did Bill discover can be a good addition to a sauce despite the fact that he never liked it before?
(c) Frog legs.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Batali do on his TV show?
2. What does the food prepared on the grill have to be considered acceptable?
3. Why was Bill pushed off the grill station?
4. Who did Bill work under in Batali's kitchen?
5. What did Batali really want to do?
This section contains 222 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)