|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Line Cook: Chapters 13-15.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What restaurant offered Batali his first kitchen?
(a) The Crota.
(b) The Biltmore.
(c) Le Cordon Bleu.
(d) The Serendipity.
2. What was Marco Pierre White avid at?
3. Who looked over Bill's shoulder when he first made polenta?
(b) An Italian cook.
(c) His wife.
4. Why did the pastry chef tell Bill he could leave?
(a) He had a plane to catch.
(b) He needed to go to the hospital.
(c) He had an interview schedule.
(d) He had a date.
5. What restaurant did Batali open in 1992?
(a) The Po.
(b) The Roccoco.
(c) The Dolce Vita.
(d) The Rocco.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why did the meals that Batali cooked on TV never turn out quite the same as in his restaurant according to Bill?
2. What station did Bill beg Batali to assign him to?
3. Who worked the grill at Babbo?
4. How long after taking over the grill was Bill hammered for the first time?
5. When did Bill first made polenta?
This section contains 215 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)