|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Line Cook: Chapters 9-12.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who did Bill work under in Batali's kitchen?
2. What city was the 15th century book Bill found written in?
(a) The Vatican.
3. What is Ragu?
(a) A meat ball.
(b) The basic sauce served with pasta.
(c) A fish sauce.
(d) A tomato sauce served on pizza.
4. What restaurant did Bill eat at in Italy in Chapter 10?
(a) The Trattoria La Buca.
(b) La Dolce Vita.
(c) Dolce Mio.
(d) La Ventura.
5. Who did Batali work under after studying at Le Cordon Bleu?
(a) Chef Marco Pierre White.
(b) Chef Betta.
(c) Chef Saufia Morina.
(d) Chef Maurice Jaques.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did the chef Batali studied under in Italy refuse to teach him?
2. Why did one of Babbo's worker kill himself?
3. Who ran the restaurant Bill ate at in Chapter 10?
4. Why did Bill have trouble with the stuffed fish on the grill?
5. What did Batali have to learn at the Italian restaurant?
This section contains 194 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)