|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Line Cook: Chapters 9-12.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was Batali's father profession?
(b) Boeing executive.
(d) Military Commander.
2. What were the short ribs replaced by at Babbo?
(a) Back ribs.
(b) Baby back ribs.
(c) Chuck flap.
(d) Beef loin.
3. Who did Batali open a restaurant with in 1992?
(a) Arturo Sighinolfi.
(b) Sophia Lenguini.
(c) Pierro Maltoni.
(d) Roberto Casineli.
4. Why was Holly Burling hired?
(a) She studied in Batali's school.
(b) She had 25 years experience.
(c) She accepted to work for free.
(d) She studied in Italy.
5. Why did Batali initially refuse to transfer Bill to the station he begged for?
(a) Bill was not trained in Italy.
(b) He thought Bill was too old to keep up.
(c) Bill was too young.
(d) Bill was too clumsy.
Short Answer Questions
1. What was the name of Batali's TV show?
2. Why did Nick leave Babbo?
3. Who was doing the menial work in Babbo's kitchen?
4. How many restaurants did Batali own when he met Bill?
5. How long after taking over the grill was Bill hammered for the first time?
This section contains 205 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)