|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Line Cook: Chapters 9-12.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What city was the 15th century book Bill found written in?
(b) The Vatican.
2. Who was the pasta guy at Babbo?
(a) Mark Barrett.
(c) Dominic Cipollone.
3. What large cities was the city Batali studied cooking between?
(a) Between Milan and Verona.
(b) Between Naples and Bologna.
(c) Between Bologna and Florence.
(d) Between Rome and Florence.
4. What did Bill discover can be a good addition to a sauce despite the fact that he never liked it before?
(a) Frog legs.
5. How long after taking over the grill was Bill hammered for the first time?
(a) 5 months.
(b) 3 months.
(c) 4 months.
(d) 2 months.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who did Batali study under in Italy?
2. What magazine did Bill Buford found?
3. Who did Bill work under in Batali's kitchen?
4. Who did Batali open a restaurant with in 1992?
5. What restaurant did Bill eat at in Italy in Chapter 10?
This section contains 175 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)