|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Line Cook: Chapters 9-12.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did the family that owned the restaurant Batali studied at buy after closing the restaurant?
(a) A butcher shop.
(b) A pizzeria.
(c) A cooking school.
(d) An ice cream shop.
2. What large cities was the city Batali studied cooking between?
(a) Between Naples and Bologna.
(b) Between Bologna and Florence.
(c) Between Rome and Florence.
(d) Between Milan and Verona.
3. What TV network was Batali's cooking show on?
(a) The Food Network.
(d) The Eat Well Network.
4. What restaurant did Batali open in 1992?
(a) The Roccoco.
(b) The Po.
(c) The Dolce Vita.
(d) The Rocco.
5. What magazine was Bill Buford a staff writer for, according to Chapter 1?
(a) "The San Francisco Chronicles."
(b) "The Washington Post."
(c) "The New York Post."
(d) "The New Yorker."
Short Answer Questions
1. Why was Bill pushed off the grill station?
2. What was an "extern" in Batali's kitchen?
3. How long after taking over the grill was Bill hammered for the first time?
4. When did Batali move to California according to Chapter 2?
5. Why did Nick leave Babbo?
This section contains 215 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)