|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Line Cook: Chapters 9-12.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What bled into Marco Pierre White's life according to Bill?
(a) His bad temper.
(b) His schedule.
(c) He poor management skills.
(d) His ordering people around.
2. How many time did Bill drop or burn the stuffed fish on the grill?
(a) A third of them.
(b) None of them.
(c) Half of them.
(d) All of them.
3. Who was the saute chef at Babbo?
(a) Dominic Cipollone.
(d) Mark Barrett.
4. In what Italian city did Batali study cooking according to Chapter 4?
(c) Porretta Terme.
5. What restaurant did Bill eat at in Italy in Chapter 10?
(a) Dolce Mio.
(b) The Trattoria La Buca.
(c) La Ventura.
(d) La Dolce Vita.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Batali do before working at the Four Seasons hotel?
2. Where was the restaurant Batali turned down?
3. What large cities was the city Batali studied cooking between?
4. What station did Bill beg Batali to assign him to?
5. What did the family that owned the restaurant Batali studied at buy after closing the restaurant?
This section contains 220 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)