|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Line Cook: Chapters 9-12.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What book did Bill find out about a 15th century cook?
(a) "De Honesta Voluptate et Valetudine."
(b) "De Volupta et Valitudine."
(c) "De Menagare Pasta Alumina."
(d) "De Honest Valitudine."
2. Who did Batali work under after studying at Le Cordon Bleu?
(a) Chef Betta.
(b) Chef Saufia Morina.
(c) Chef Marco Pierre White.
(d) Chef Maurice Jaques.
3. Why did Bill meet with Marco Pierre White?
(a) To talk about Italy.
(b) To talk about pasta.
(c) To ask him what Batali learned from him.
(d) To aks him to take him in.
4. What did Batali do before working at the Four Seasons hotel?
(a) He opened his own restaurant.
(b) He worked for a catering company.
(c) He worked at the "Dimagio."
(d) He worked as a pizza delivery guy.
5. Who worked the grill at Babbo?
(a) Mark Barrett.
(c) Dominic Cipollone.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why did the pastry chef tell Bill he could leave?
2. What was Batali's signature restaurant?
3. What is Ragu?
4. Why was Holly Burling hired?
5. What restaurant did Batali open in 1992?
This section contains 232 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)