|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Line Cook: Chapters 9-12.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What station did Bill beg Batali to assign him to?
(a) The fish station.
(b) The sauce station.
(c) The grill.
(d) The pasta station.
2. When did Batali move to California according to Chapter 2?
(a) Spring 1987
(b) Spring 1988.
(c) Spring 1986.
(d) Spring 1985.
3. What did Batali do to Dominic when Dominic bumped into him?
(a) He told him to take the night off.
(b) He fired him.
(c) He dressed him down.
(d) He slapped him.
4. What magazine was Bill Buford a staff writer for, according to Chapter 1?
(a) "The New Yorker."
(b) "The New York Post."
(c) "The San Francisco Chronicles."
(d) "The Washington Post."
5. How many restaurants did Batali own when he met Bill?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who wrote the book Bill found about a 15th century cook?
2. Who did Bill visit the town Batali studied in later on with?
3. What does "hammered" mean in a kitchen?
4. Why did Bill have trouble with the stuffed fish on the grill?
5. Where was the restaurant Batali turned down?
This section contains 195 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)