|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Line Cook: Chapters 9-12.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In what Italian city did Batali study cooking according to Chapter 4?
(a) Porretta Terme.
2. What bled into Marco Pierre White's life according to Bill?
(a) His ordering people around.
(b) His schedule.
(c) His bad temper.
(d) He poor management skills.
3. What book did Bill find out about a 15th century cook?
(a) "De Honesta Voluptate et Valetudine."
(b) "De Honest Valitudine."
(c) "De Volupta et Valitudine."
(d) "De Menagare Pasta Alumina."
4. What was the name of Batali's TV show?
(a) Dinner with Mario.
(b) Italian Kitchen.
(c) Bon Appetit.
(d) Malto Mario.
5. Who ran the restaurant Bill ate at in Chapter 10?
(a) Roberta Tagliani.
(b) Emilia Solimi.
(c) Miriam Leonardi.
(d) Sophia Romani.
Short Answer Questions
1. What chef's work was featured in the 15th century book Bill found?
2. Where did Batali consider buying a vineyard when he first met Bill?
3. How many restaurants did Batali own when he met Bill?
4. What does Batali say Ragu is?
5. What did the family that owned the restaurant Batali studied at buy after closing the restaurant?
This section contains 199 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)