|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Line Cook: Chapters 9-12.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was Batali's signature restaurant?
(a) The Bibbi.
(b) The Mario dona.
(d) The Bardo.
2. What TV network was Batali's cooking show on?
(b) The Food Network.
(d) The Eat Well Network.
3. Why did one of Babbo's worker kill himself?
(a) He had a terminal disease.
(c) A troubled relationship.
(d) He was depressed.
4. What did Batali do before working at the Four Seasons hotel?
(a) He worked as a pizza delivery guy.
(b) He opened his own restaurant.
(c) He worked for a catering company.
(d) He worked at the "Dimagio."
5. Who did Bill work under in Batali's kitchen?
Short Answer Questions
1. Where did Batali move to learn to cook under a matron?
2. What restaurant did Batali open in 1992?
3. What restaurant did Batali open after joining The Food Network?
4. What is Ragu?
5. In what Italian city did Batali study cooking according to Chapter 4?
This section contains 181 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)