|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Line Cook: Chapters 9-12.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Bill discover about Batali while at the game?
(a) How famous Batali's show made him.
(b) That Batali did not like football.
(c) That Batali was not famous.
(d) That Batali was a Bears fan.
2. What magazine was Bill Buford a staff writer for, according to Chapter 1?
(a) "The New York Post."
(b) "The New Yorker."
(c) "The San Francisco Chronicles."
(d) "The Washington Post."
3. How long after taking over the grill was Bill hammered for the first time?
(a) 4 months.
(b) 2 months.
(c) 5 months.
(d) 3 months.
4. What station did Bill beg Batali to assign him to?
(a) The fish station.
(b) The grill.
(c) The sauce station.
(d) The pasta station.
5. Who was the saute chef at Babbo?
(b) Dominic Cipollone.
(c) Mark Barrett.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why was Bill pushed off the grill station?
2. How many time did Bill drop or burn the stuffed fish on the grill?
3. Why did Bill have trouble with the stuffed fish on the grill?
4. What restaurant did Bill eat at in Italy in Chapter 10?
5. What does the food prepared on the grill have to be considered acceptable?
This section contains 234 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)