|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Line Cook: Chapters 9-12.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What game did Bill take Batali to after dinner?
(a) The Red Socks.
(b) The Bears.
(c) New York Giants.
(d) The Redskins.
2. What is Ragu?
(a) A fish sauce.
(b) A tomato sauce served on pizza.
(c) The basic sauce served with pasta.
(d) A meat ball.
3. What was Marco Pierre White avid at?
4. What position did Abby Bodiker have before joining Babbo?
(a) Sous chef at the Laviari.
(b) Prep cook for Po.
(c) Prep cook at The Food Network.
(d) She was a student.
5. What restaurant offered Batali his first kitchen?
(a) Le Cordon Bleu.
(b) The Crota.
(c) The Serendipity.
(d) The Biltmore.
Short Answer Questions
1. What large cities was the city Batali studied cooking between?
2. Who ran the restaurant Bill ate at in Chapter 10?
3. What did Batali do before working at the Four Seasons hotel?
4. What chef's work was featured in the 15th century book Bill found?
5. How long after taking over the grill was Bill hammered for the first time?
This section contains 210 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)