|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Line Cook: Chapters 9-12.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does "hammered" mean in a kitchen?
(a) Being sick.
(b) Being fired.
(c) Having more orders than one can handle making.
(d) Being demoted.
2. What did the chef Batali studied under in Italy refuse to teach him?
(a) Her cannelloni recipe.
(b) Her trenette recipe.
(c) Her tortellini recipe.
(d) Her capellini receipe.
3. Who ran the restaurant Bill ate at in Chapter 10?
(a) Emilia Solimi.
(b) Miriam Leonardi.
(c) Sophia Romani.
(d) Roberta Tagliani.
4. Why did Batali initially refuse to transfer Bill to the station he begged for?
(a) Bill was not trained in Italy.
(b) He thought Bill was too old to keep up.
(c) Bill was too clumsy.
(d) Bill was too young.
5. How many time did Bill drop or burn the stuffed fish on the grill?
(a) A third of them.
(b) None of them.
(c) All of them.
(d) Half of them.
Short Answer Questions
1. What stuffed fish did Bill have trouble with at the grill?
2. Who did Batali open a restaurant with in 1992?
3. Why did Bill meet with Marco Pierre White?
4. Why did the restaurant Batali studied at fail?
5. What did Batali do before working at the Four Seasons hotel?
This section contains 244 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)