|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Line Cook: Chapters 9-12.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where was the restaurant Batali turned down?
2. What did Batali become when he accepted his first kitchen?
(a) The highest paid chef of his age.
(b) The worst paid chef of his age.
(c) The youngest chef.
(d) The first American to have a kitchen.
3. What was Batali's father profession?
(b) Boeing executive.
(d) Military Commander.
4. What did Batali really want to do?
(a) Learn to cook like his grandmother.
(b) Have his own TV show.
(c) Become an architect.
(d) Become a veterinarian.
5. What magazine did Bill Buford found?
(a) "Bon Appetit Magazine."
(b) "Food Magazine."
(c) "Granta Magazine."
(d) "Bien Manger Magazine."
Short Answer Questions
1. What didn't Bill have that annoyed his direct boss in Batali's kitchen?
2. Why would Bill never have the chance to work with Marco Pierre White?
3. What station did Bill beg Batali to assign him to?
4. What did the chef Batali studied under in Italy refuse to teach him?
5. Where did Batali move to learn to cook under a matron?
This section contains 220 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)