|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Line Cook: Chapters 9-12.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What magazine did Bill Buford found?
(a) "Granta Magazine."
(b) "Food Magazine."
(c) "Bien Manger Magazine."
(d) "Bon Appetit Magazine."
2. Where did Batali consider buying a vineyard when he first met Bill?
3. What TV network was Batali's cooking show on?
(c) The Food Network.
(d) The Eat Well Network.
4. What magazine was Bill Buford a staff writer for, according to Chapter 1?
(a) "The New Yorker."
(b) "The Washington Post."
(c) "The San Francisco Chronicles."
(d) "The New York Post."
5. Who taught Bill where short ribs came from?
(a) His butcher.
Short Answer Questions
1. What was an "extern" in Batali's kitchen?
2. What city was the 15th century book Bill found written in?
3. What did Batali really want to do?
4. Why would Bill never have the chance to work with Marco Pierre White?
5. Where did Batali move to learn to cook under a matron?
This section contains 199 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)