|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Line Cook: Chapters 9-12.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was Batali's father profession?
(c) Military Commander.
(d) Boeing executive.
2. Who ran the restaurant Bill ate at in Chapter 10?
(a) Miriam Leonardi.
(b) Roberta Tagliani.
(c) Sophia Romani.
(d) Emilia Solimi.
3. What did Batali have to learn at the Italian restaurant?
(d) Cutting pasta.
4. What did Batali become when he accepted his first kitchen?
(a) The first American to have a kitchen.
(b) The highest paid chef of his age.
(c) The youngest chef.
(d) The worst paid chef of his age.
5. How many time did Bill drop or burn the stuffed fish on the grill?
(a) Half of them.
(b) All of them.
(c) None of them.
(d) A third of them.
Short Answer Questions
1. What was Batali's condition when he assigned Bill to the station he begged to be on?
2. What did Bill discover about Batali while at the game?
3. Who did Batali open a restaurant with in 1992?
4. What does the food prepared on the grill have to be considered acceptable?
5. What is Ragu?
This section contains 255 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)