|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Line Cook: Chapters 9-12.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why was Holly Burling hired?
(a) She had 25 years experience.
(b) She studied in Batali's school.
(c) She accepted to work for free.
(d) She studied in Italy.
2. Why did the restaurant Batali studied at fail?
(a) Downturn in the economy.
(b) The cook left.
(c) The resturant was sold.
(d) Batali left.
3. What did Batali do before working at the Four Seasons hotel?
(a) He opened his own restaurant.
(b) He worked at the "Dimagio."
(c) He worked for a catering company.
(d) He worked as a pizza delivery guy.
4. Where did Batali move to learn to cook under a matron?
5. How long after taking over the grill was Bill hammered for the first time?
(a) 2 months.
(b) 3 months.
(c) 4 months.
(d) 5 months.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who did Batali work under after studying at Le Cordon Bleu?
2. Who did Batali open a restaurant with in 1992?
3. What was Batali's signature restaurant?
4. What does "hammered" mean in a kitchen?
5. When did Batali move to California according to Chapter 2?
This section contains 198 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)