|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Kitchen Slave: Chapters 4-8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who taught Bill where short ribs came from?
(a) His butcher.
2. Who did Bill visit the town Batali studied in later on with?
(a) Ishmael Romm.
(b) Sophia Mentini.
(c) Joe Bastianich.
(d) Joe Mariachy.
3. What TV network was Batali's cooking show on?
(a) The Eat Well Network.
(d) The Food Network.
4. What did Batali have to learn at the Italian restaurant?
(d) Cutting pasta.
5. What was Batali's signature restaurant?
(b) The Bibbi.
(c) The Bardo.
(d) The Mario dona.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who did Bill work under in Batali's kitchen?
2. Who was the pasta guy at Babbo?
3. What restaurant offered Batali his first kitchen?
4. Who was doing the menial work in Babbo's kitchen?
5. Who was the saute chef at Babbo?
This section contains 157 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)