|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Kitchen Slave: Chapters 4-8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who taught Bill where short ribs came from?
(a) His butcher.
2. What magazine did Bill Buford found?
(a) "Granta Magazine."
(b) "Food Magazine."
(c) "Bon Appetit Magazine."
(d) "Bien Manger Magazine."
3. Who did Bill work under in Batali's kitchen?
4. Who was the pastry chef in Batali's restaurant?
5. What was the name of Batali's TV show?
(a) Dinner with Mario.
(b) Malto Mario.
(c) Italian Kitchen.
(d) Bon Appetit.
Short Answer Questions
1. What restaurant did Batali study in?
2. What TV network was Batali's cooking show on?
3. In what Italian city did Batali study cooking according to Chapter 4?
4. What did Batali become when he accepted his first kitchen?
5. Who worked the grill at Babbo?
This section contains 164 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)