|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Kitchen Slave: Chapters 4-8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why did the restaurant Batali studied at fail?
(a) Batali left.
(b) The cook left.
(c) Downturn in the economy.
(d) The resturant was sold.
2. What did Batali become when he accepted his first kitchen?
(a) The highest paid chef of his age.
(b) The first American to have a kitchen.
(c) The worst paid chef of his age.
(d) The youngest chef.
3. What did Mario Batali do when invited to Bill's for dinner?
(a) He slept.
(b) He took over the kitchen.
(c) He gave advice.
(d) He talked all night with Bill's wife.
4. What magazine was Bill Buford a staff writer for, according to Chapter 1?
(a) "The San Francisco Chronicles."
(b) "The Washington Post."
(c) "The New York Post."
(d) "The New Yorker."
5. How many restaurants did Batali own when he met Bill?
Short Answer Questions
1. What did the family that owned the restaurant Batali studied at buy after closing the restaurant?
2. What magazine did Bill Buford found?
3. What restaurant did Batali open after joining The Food Network?
4. What large cities was the city Batali studied cooking between?
5. What was Batali's father profession?
This section contains 218 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)