|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Kitchen Slave: Chapters 4-8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What were the short ribs replaced by at Babbo?
(a) Baby back ribs.
(b) Back ribs.
(c) Chuck flap.
(d) Beef loin.
2. What game did Bill take Batali to after dinner?
(a) The Red Socks.
(b) New York Giants.
(c) The Redskins.
(d) The Bears.
3. What did Batali become when he accepted his first kitchen?
(a) The first American to have a kitchen.
(b) The highest paid chef of his age.
(c) The youngest chef.
(d) The worst paid chef of his age.
4. What restaurant did Batali study in?
(a) La Riana.
(b) La Betta.
(c) La Dolce Vita.
(d) La Volta.
5. What restaurant did Batali open in 1992?
(a) The Po.
(b) The Rocco.
(c) The Roccoco.
(d) The Dolce Vita.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Bill discover about Batali while at the game?
2. Where was the restaurant Batali turned down?
3. What was an "extern" in Batali's kitchen?
4. What did Batali do before working at the Four Seasons hotel?
5. Who worked the grill at Babbo?
This section contains 210 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)