|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Kitchen Slave: Chapters 4-8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What magazine did Bill Buford found?
(a) "Bien Manger Magazine."
(b) "Food Magazine."
(c) "Granta Magazine."
(d) "Bon Appetit Magazine."
2. What position did Abby Bodiker have before joining Babbo?
(a) She was a student.
(b) Prep cook at The Food Network.
(c) Prep cook for Po.
(d) Sous chef at the Laviari.
3. Who was doing the menial work in Babbo's kitchen?
(a) A group of strangers.
(b) A group of friends.
(c) A group of brothers.
(d) A group of cousins.
4. Who did Batali work under after studying at Le Cordon Bleu?
(a) Chef Saufia Morina.
(b) Chef Maurice Jaques.
(c) Chef Betta.
(d) Chef Marco Pierre White.
5. When did Batali move to California according to Chapter 2?
(a) Spring 1988.
(b) Spring 1986.
(c) Spring 1985.
(d) Spring 1987
Short Answer Questions
1. Why did Nick leave Babbo?
2. What did the chef Batali studied under in Italy refuse to teach him?
3. What did Mario Batali do when invited to Bill's for dinner?
4. Why did the restaurant Batali studied at fail?
5. Who worked the grill at Babbo?
This section contains 220 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)