|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Kitchen Slave: Chapters 4-8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why was Holly Burling hired?
(a) She accepted to work for free.
(b) She studied in Batali's school.
(c) She had 25 years experience.
(d) She studied in Italy.
2. Who taught Bill where short ribs came from?
(b) His butcher.
3. Why did the restaurant Batali studied at fail?
(a) The resturant was sold.
(b) The cook left.
(c) Batali left.
(d) Downturn in the economy.
4. What restaurant did Batali study in?
(a) La Betta.
(b) La Riana.
(c) La Volta.
(d) La Dolce Vita.
5. What was an "extern" in Batali's kitchen?
(a) A consultant.
(b) A part time employe.
(c) An unpaid intern.
(d) A cleaning boy.
Short Answer Questions
1. What restaurant did Batali open after joining The Food Network?
2. What TV network was Batali's cooking show on?
3. What didn't Bill have that annoyed his direct boss in Batali's kitchen?
4. In what Italian city did Batali study cooking according to Chapter 4?
5. Who did Bill visit the town Batali studied in later on with?
This section contains 189 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)