|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Kitchen Slave: Chapters 4-8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What position did Abby Bodiker have before joining Babbo?
(a) Prep cook for Po.
(b) Prep cook at The Food Network.
(c) Sous chef at the Laviari.
(d) She was a student.
2. What did Mario Batali do when invited to Bill's for dinner?
(a) He talked all night with Bill's wife.
(b) He slept.
(c) He gave advice.
(d) He took over the kitchen.
3. What were the short ribs replaced by at Babbo?
(a) Beef loin.
(b) Chuck flap.
(c) Baby back ribs.
(d) Back ribs.
4. Who taught Bill where short ribs came from?
(a) His butcher.
5. Who did Batali study under in Italy?
Short Answer Questions
1. What restaurant did Batali open after joining The Food Network?
2. In what Italian city did Batali study cooking according to Chapter 4?
3. What was the name of Batali's TV show?
4. What was an "extern" in Batali's kitchen?
5. What TV network was Batali's cooking show on?
This section contains 185 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)