|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Kitchen Slave: Chapters 4-8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What magazine did Bill Buford found?
(a) "Bien Manger Magazine."
(b) "Granta Magazine."
(c) "Bon Appetit Magazine."
(d) "Food Magazine."
2. Why was Holly Burling hired?
(a) She accepted to work for free.
(b) She had 25 years experience.
(c) She studied in Italy.
(d) She studied in Batali's school.
3. What TV network was Batali's cooking show on?
(a) The Eat Well Network.
(c) The Food Network.
4. What restaurant did Batali open after joining The Food Network?
(a) The Vesuvius.
(b) The Po.
(c) The Triest.
(d) The Ro.
5. What did Bill discover about Batali while at the game?
(a) That Batali did not like football.
(b) How famous Batali's show made him.
(c) That Batali was a Bears fan.
(d) That Batali was not famous.
Short Answer Questions
1. What large cities was the city Batali studied cooking between?
2. How many restaurants did Batali own when he met Bill?
3. Why did Nick leave Babbo?
4. What magazine was Bill Buford a staff writer for, according to Chapter 1?
5. What did the family that owned the restaurant Batali studied at buy after closing the restaurant?
This section contains 227 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)