|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Kitchen Slave: Chapters 4-8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why did the pastry chef tell Bill he could leave?
(a) He had a plane to catch.
(b) He had a date.
(c) He had an interview schedule.
(d) He needed to go to the hospital.
2. Who did Bill visit the town Batali studied in later on with?
(a) Sophia Mentini.
(b) Joe Mariachy.
(c) Joe Bastianich.
(d) Ishmael Romm.
3. In what Italian city did Batali study cooking according to Chapter 4?
(b) Porretta Terme.
4. What was Batali's father profession?
(b) Boeing executive.
(c) Military Commander.
5. What did Batali have to learn at the Italian restaurant?
(d) Cutting pasta.
Short Answer Questions
1. What large cities was the city Batali studied cooking between?
2. What restaurant did Batali open in 1992?
3. Why did the restaurant Batali studied at fail?
4. Why was Holly Burling hired?
5. Who taught Bill where short ribs came from?
This section contains 193 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)