|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Kitchen Slave: Chapters 4-8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did the family that owned the restaurant Batali studied at buy after closing the restaurant?
(a) A butcher shop.
(b) A pizzeria.
(c) A cooking school.
(d) An ice cream shop.
2. Where did Batali consider buying a vineyard when he first met Bill?
3. In what Italian city did Batali study cooking according to Chapter 4?
(a) Porretta Terme.
4. Who taught Bill where short ribs came from?
(b) His butcher.
5. Who was doing the menial work in Babbo's kitchen?
(a) A group of friends.
(b) A group of strangers.
(c) A group of brothers.
(d) A group of cousins.
Short Answer Questions
1. What restaurant did Batali open in 1992?
2. What did Mario Batali do when invited to Bill's for dinner?
3. Why did one of Babbo's worker kill himself?
4. What did Bill discover about Batali while at the game?
5. Who did Batali study under in Italy?
This section contains 205 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)