|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Kitchen Slave: Chapters 4-8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What magazine was Bill Buford a staff writer for, according to Chapter 1?
(a) "The New Yorker."
(b) "The Washington Post."
(c) "The New York Post."
(d) "The San Francisco Chronicles."
2. What did the chef Batali studied under in Italy refuse to teach him?
(a) Her tortellini recipe.
(b) Her trenette recipe.
(c) Her capellini receipe.
(d) Her cannelloni recipe.
3. What TV network was Batali's cooking show on?
(a) The Food Network.
(b) The Eat Well Network.
4. Who was the pasta guy at Babbo?
(b) Mark Barrett.
(c) Dominic Cipollone.
5. Who did Batali work under after studying at Le Cordon Bleu?
(a) Chef Marco Pierre White.
(b) Chef Maurice Jaques.
(c) Chef Saufia Morina.
(d) Chef Betta.
Short Answer Questions
1. What restaurant did Batali open in 1992?
2. Who was the expediter at Babbo Restaurant?
3. What didn't Bill have that annoyed his direct boss in Batali's kitchen?
4. What magazine did Bill Buford found?
5. What large cities was the city Batali studied cooking between?
This section contains 200 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)