|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Kitchen Slave: Chapters 4-8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What restaurant offered Batali his first kitchen?
(a) The Crota.
(b) The Biltmore.
(c) Le Cordon Bleu.
(d) The Serendipity.
2. What did Batali become when he accepted his first kitchen?
(a) The worst paid chef of his age.
(b) The youngest chef.
(c) The first American to have a kitchen.
(d) The highest paid chef of his age.
3. What did Batali have to learn at the Italian restaurant?
(d) Cutting pasta.
4. What were the short ribs replaced by at Babbo?
(a) Chuck flap.
(b) Beef loin.
(c) Back ribs.
(d) Baby back ribs.
5. What restaurant did Batali open in 1992?
(a) The Po.
(b) The Rocco.
(c) The Roccoco.
(d) The Dolce Vita.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why did the restaurant Batali studied at fail?
2. Where was the restaurant Batali turned down?
3. What did the family that owned the restaurant Batali studied at buy after closing the restaurant?
4. Where did Batali consider buying a vineyard when he first met Bill?
5. What was the name of Batali's TV show?
This section contains 191 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)