|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Kitchen Slave: Chapters 4-8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What game did Bill take Batali to after dinner?
(a) New York Giants.
(b) The Redskins.
(c) The Bears.
(d) The Red Socks.
2. What did Mario Batali do when invited to Bill's for dinner?
(a) He gave advice.
(b) He took over the kitchen.
(c) He slept.
(d) He talked all night with Bill's wife.
3. What did Batali do before working at the Four Seasons hotel?
(a) He worked for a catering company.
(b) He worked at the "Dimagio."
(c) He opened his own restaurant.
(d) He worked as a pizza delivery guy.
4. What magazine was Bill Buford a staff writer for, according to Chapter 1?
(a) "The New Yorker."
(b) "The New York Post."
(c) "The San Francisco Chronicles."
(d) "The Washington Post."
5. Who worked the grill at Babbo?
(c) Dominic Cipollone.
(d) Mark Barrett.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who was doing the menial work in Babbo's kitchen?
2. What restaurant did Batali open in 1992?
3. When did Batali move to California according to Chapter 2?
4. What did Bill discover about Batali while at the game?
5. Who was the expediter at Babbo Restaurant?
This section contains 218 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)