|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Kitchen Slave: Chapters 4-8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Bill discover about Batali while at the game?
(a) How famous Batali's show made him.
(b) That Batali was a Bears fan.
(c) That Batali did not like football.
(d) That Batali was not famous.
2. Who was the saute chef at Babbo?
(b) Mark Barrett.
(d) Dominic Cipollone.
3. What did Batali do before working at the Four Seasons hotel?
(a) He worked as a pizza delivery guy.
(b) He worked at the "Dimagio."
(c) He opened his own restaurant.
(d) He worked for a catering company.
4. What did Batali become when he accepted his first kitchen?
(a) The first American to have a kitchen.
(b) The youngest chef.
(c) The highest paid chef of his age.
(d) The worst paid chef of his age.
5. What restaurant did Batali study in?
(a) La Riana.
(b) La Betta.
(c) La Volta.
(d) La Dolce Vita.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who did Batali open a restaurant with in 1992?
2. What position did Abby Bodiker have before joining Babbo?
3. In what Italian city did Batali study cooking according to Chapter 4?
4. Who was the expediter at Babbo Restaurant?
5. What game did Bill take Batali to after dinner?
This section contains 221 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)