|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Kitchen Slave: Chapters 4-8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who was doing the menial work in Babbo's kitchen?
(a) A group of brothers.
(b) A group of friends.
(c) A group of cousins.
(d) A group of strangers.
2. Who did Batali study under in Italy?
3. What magazine did Bill Buford found?
(a) "Bon Appetit Magazine."
(b) "Food Magazine."
(c) "Granta Magazine."
(d) "Bien Manger Magazine."
4. Why did Nick leave Babbo?
(a) He wanted to study in Italy.
(b) He wanted to tour the world.
(c) He had a fight with Batali.
(d) He wanted to open his restaurant.
5. What magazine was Bill Buford a staff writer for, according to Chapter 1?
(a) "The Washington Post."
(b) "The San Francisco Chronicles."
(c) "The New York Post."
(d) "The New Yorker."
Short Answer Questions
1. What restaurant did Batali open after joining The Food Network?
2. Who taught Bill where short ribs came from?
3. What large cities was the city Batali studied cooking between?
4. What did the family that owned the restaurant Batali studied at buy after closing the restaurant?
5. What were the short ribs replaced by at Babbo?
This section contains 210 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)