|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Kitchen Slave: Chapters 4-8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Batali become when he accepted his first kitchen?
(a) The highest paid chef of his age.
(b) The worst paid chef of his age.
(c) The first American to have a kitchen.
(d) The youngest chef.
2. Who taught Bill where short ribs came from?
(b) His butcher.
3. Why did one of Babbo's worker kill himself?
(a) A troubled relationship.
(b) He had a terminal disease.
(d) He was depressed.
4. Who worked the grill at Babbo?
(b) Dominic Cipollone.
(c) Mark Barrett.
5. What did Bill discover about Batali while at the game?
(a) That Batali was not famous.
(b) That Batali did not like football.
(c) How famous Batali's show made him.
(d) That Batali was a Bears fan.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Batali have to learn at the Italian restaurant?
2. What were the short ribs replaced by at Babbo?
3. What did Batali do before working at the Four Seasons hotel?
4. What was an "extern" in Batali's kitchen?
5. Who did Bill work under in Batali's kitchen?
This section contains 210 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)