|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Kitchen Slave: Chapters 4-8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In what Italian city did Batali study cooking according to Chapter 4?
(c) Porretta Terme.
2. What magazine was Bill Buford a staff writer for, according to Chapter 1?
(a) "The San Francisco Chronicles."
(b) "The New York Post."
(c) "The Washington Post."
(d) "The New Yorker."
3. Who did Batali study under in Italy?
4. Where was the restaurant Batali turned down?
5. Why did the pastry chef tell Bill he could leave?
(a) He needed to go to the hospital.
(b) He had a plane to catch.
(c) He had an interview schedule.
(d) He had a date.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who was the pasta guy at Babbo?
2. Why was Holly Burling hired?
3. Who was the pastry chef in Batali's restaurant?
4. Who did Batali open a restaurant with in 1992?
5. What game did Bill take Batali to after dinner?
This section contains 180 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)