|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Kitchen Slave: Chapters 4-8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who taught Bill where short ribs came from?
(a) His butcher.
2. Who did Batali open a restaurant with in 1992?
(a) Roberto Casineli.
(b) Sophia Lenguini.
(c) Arturo Sighinolfi.
(d) Pierro Maltoni.
3. What did Batali really want to do?
(a) Learn to cook like his grandmother.
(b) Become an architect.
(c) Become a veterinarian.
(d) Have his own TV show.
4. In what Italian city did Batali study cooking according to Chapter 4?
(a) Porretta Terme.
5. Why did the pastry chef tell Bill he could leave?
(a) He had a date.
(b) He had an interview schedule.
(c) He needed to go to the hospital.
(d) He had a plane to catch.
Short Answer Questions
1. What was the name of Batali's TV show?
2. Why did the restaurant Batali studied at fail?
3. Who did Batali work under after studying at Le Cordon Bleu?
4. What was Batali's father profession?
5. Who did Batali study under in Italy?
This section contains 184 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)