|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Kitchen Slave: Chapters 4-8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What large cities was the city Batali studied cooking between?
(a) Between Naples and Bologna.
(b) Between Rome and Florence.
(c) Between Bologna and Florence.
(d) Between Milan and Verona.
2. Who was doing the menial work in Babbo's kitchen?
(a) A group of cousins.
(b) A group of strangers.
(c) A group of brothers.
(d) A group of friends.
3. Who did Bill work under in Batali's kitchen?
4. What did the chef Batali studied under in Italy refuse to teach him?
(a) Her trenette recipe.
(b) Her capellini receipe.
(c) Her cannelloni recipe.
(d) Her tortellini recipe.
5. What restaurant did Batali open in 1992?
(a) The Po.
(b) The Dolce Vita.
(c) The Rocco.
(d) The Roccoco.
Short Answer Questions
1. What was the name of Batali's TV show?
2. What restaurant did Batali open after joining The Food Network?
3. What game did Bill take Batali to after dinner?
4. What magazine was Bill Buford a staff writer for, according to Chapter 1?
5. Who did Batali study under in Italy?
This section contains 194 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)