|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Kitchen Slave: Chapters 4-8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When did Batali move to California according to Chapter 2?
(a) Spring 1988.
(b) Spring 1986.
(c) Spring 1985.
(d) Spring 1987
2. Who worked the grill at Babbo?
(a) Dominic Cipollone.
(c) Mark Barrett.
3. Who did Batali open a restaurant with in 1992?
(a) Roberto Casineli.
(b) Pierro Maltoni.
(c) Arturo Sighinolfi.
(d) Sophia Lenguini.
4. Who was doing the menial work in Babbo's kitchen?
(a) A group of strangers.
(b) A group of friends.
(c) A group of cousins.
(d) A group of brothers.
5. What restaurant did Batali open after joining The Food Network?
(a) The Po.
(b) The Ro.
(c) The Vesuvius.
(d) The Triest.
Short Answer Questions
1. What magazine was Bill Buford a staff writer for, according to Chapter 1?
2. What position did Abby Bodiker have before joining Babbo?
3. What restaurant offered Batali his first kitchen?
4. Who taught Bill where short ribs came from?
5. Why was Holly Burling hired?
This section contains 191 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)