|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Kitchen Slave: Chapters 4-8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What magazine did Bill Buford found?
(a) "Bon Appetit Magazine."
(b) "Granta Magazine."
(c) "Bien Manger Magazine."
(d) "Food Magazine."
2. What did Batali have to learn at the Italian restaurant?
(b) Cutting pasta.
3. Who did Batali study under in Italy?
4. What was an "extern" in Batali's kitchen?
(a) A part time employe.
(b) A consultant.
(c) A cleaning boy.
(d) An unpaid intern.
5. What large cities was the city Batali studied cooking between?
(a) Between Milan and Verona.
(b) Between Rome and Florence.
(c) Between Bologna and Florence.
(d) Between Naples and Bologna.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Batali do to Dominic when Dominic bumped into him?
2. Who did Bill work under in Batali's kitchen?
3. What magazine was Bill Buford a staff writer for, according to Chapter 1?
4. What TV network was Batali's cooking show on?
5. Who taught Bill where short ribs came from?
This section contains 184 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)