|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Kitchen Slave: Chapters 4-8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why did the pastry chef tell Bill he could leave?
(a) He needed to go to the hospital.
(b) He had a plane to catch.
(c) He had a date.
(d) He had an interview schedule.
2. What did the chef Batali studied under in Italy refuse to teach him?
(a) Her cannelloni recipe.
(b) Her trenette recipe.
(c) Her capellini receipe.
(d) Her tortellini recipe.
3. Where did Batali move to learn to cook under a matron?
4. Who did Batali work under after studying at Le Cordon Bleu?
(a) Chef Maurice Jaques.
(b) Chef Betta.
(c) Chef Saufia Morina.
(d) Chef Marco Pierre White.
5. What restaurant offered Batali his first kitchen?
(a) The Serendipity.
(b) Le Cordon Bleu.
(c) The Biltmore.
(d) The Crota.
Short Answer Questions
1. What was the name of Batali's TV show?
2. Who was doing the menial work in Babbo's kitchen?
3. What were the short ribs replaced by at Babbo?
4. Where did Batali consider buying a vineyard when he first met Bill?
5. What did Batali do before working at the Four Seasons hotel?
This section contains 221 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)