|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Kitchen Slave: Chapters 4-8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Batali become when he accepted his first kitchen?
(a) The highest paid chef of his age.
(b) The youngest chef.
(c) The first American to have a kitchen.
(d) The worst paid chef of his age.
2. What didn't Bill have that annoyed his direct boss in Batali's kitchen?
(a) His own knives.
(b) His own uniform.
(c) His own towels.
(d) His own first aid kit.
3. Why did the restaurant Batali studied at fail?
(a) Downturn in the economy.
(b) Batali left.
(c) The cook left.
(d) The resturant was sold.
4. Who did Batali work under after studying at Le Cordon Bleu?
(a) Chef Marco Pierre White.
(b) Chef Saufia Morina.
(c) Chef Betta.
(d) Chef Maurice Jaques.
5. Who worked the grill at Babbo?
(a) Mark Barrett.
(b) Dominic Cipollone.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why did one of Babbo's worker kill himself?
2. What did Mario Batali do when invited to Bill's for dinner?
3. Where did Batali move to learn to cook under a matron?
4. What magazine was Bill Buford a staff writer for, according to Chapter 1?
5. What was Batali's father profession?
This section contains 216 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)