|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Kitchen Slave: Chapters 4-8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who was the saute chef at Babbo?
(a) Mark Barrett.
(d) Dominic Cipollone.
2. In what Italian city did Batali study cooking according to Chapter 4?
(b) Porretta Terme.
3. What was Batali's signature restaurant?
(a) The Mario dona.
(b) The Bardo.
(c) The Bibbi.
4. What magazine did Bill Buford found?
(a) "Food Magazine."
(b) "Granta Magazine."
(c) "Bien Manger Magazine."
(d) "Bon Appetit Magazine."
5. What restaurant offered Batali his first kitchen?
(a) The Crota.
(b) Le Cordon Bleu.
(c) The Biltmore.
(d) The Serendipity.
Short Answer Questions
1. What didn't Bill have that annoyed his direct boss in Batali's kitchen?
2. What were the short ribs replaced by at Babbo?
3. Who was the expediter at Babbo Restaurant?
4. What did Batali really want to do?
5. Who did Bill visit the town Batali studied in later on with?
This section contains 175 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)