|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Kitchen Slave: Chapters 4-8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why was Holly Burling hired?
(a) She accepted to work for free.
(b) She had 25 years experience.
(c) She studied in Batali's school.
(d) She studied in Italy.
2. What TV network was Batali's cooking show on?
(c) The Eat Well Network.
(d) The Food Network.
3. What were the short ribs replaced by at Babbo?
(a) Baby back ribs.
(b) Beef loin.
(c) Chuck flap.
(d) Back ribs.
4. Where did Batali consider buying a vineyard when he first met Bill?
5. What did Batali become when he accepted his first kitchen?
(a) The worst paid chef of his age.
(b) The first American to have a kitchen.
(c) The youngest chef.
(d) The highest paid chef of his age.
Short Answer Questions
1. What large cities was the city Batali studied cooking between?
2. Who was the pastry chef in Batali's restaurant?
3. What did Batali really want to do?
4. What didn't Bill have that annoyed his direct boss in Batali's kitchen?
5. What was an "extern" in Batali's kitchen?
This section contains 216 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)