|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Kitchen Slave: Chapters 4-8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who was the pasta guy at Babbo?
(a) Mark Barrett.
(c) Dominic Cipollone.
2. What position did Abby Bodiker have before joining Babbo?
(a) Prep cook for Po.
(b) She was a student.
(c) Prep cook at The Food Network.
(d) Sous chef at the Laviari.
3. What magazine was Bill Buford a staff writer for, according to Chapter 1?
(a) "The Washington Post."
(b) "The New York Post."
(c) "The New Yorker."
(d) "The San Francisco Chronicles."
4. Where was the restaurant Batali turned down?
5. What was an "extern" in Batali's kitchen?
(a) An unpaid intern.
(b) A part time employe.
(c) A consultant.
(d) A cleaning boy.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who was doing the menial work in Babbo's kitchen?
2. What did the family that owned the restaurant Batali studied at buy after closing the restaurant?
3. What restaurant did Batali open in 1992?
4. What large cities was the city Batali studied cooking between?
5. What did Batali become when he accepted his first kitchen?
This section contains 225 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)