|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Kitchen Slave: Chapters 4-8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did the family that owned the restaurant Batali studied at buy after closing the restaurant?
(a) A butcher shop.
(b) An ice cream shop.
(c) A pizzeria.
(d) A cooking school.
2. What TV network was Batali's cooking show on?
(a) The Eat Well Network.
(c) The Food Network.
3. What restaurant did Batali open in 1992?
(a) The Rocco.
(b) The Roccoco.
(c) The Po.
(d) The Dolce Vita.
4. Who was the pastry chef in Batali's restaurant?
5. Who was the pasta guy at Babbo?
(b) Mark Barrett.
(d) Dominic Cipollone.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who did Batali study under in Italy?
2. What were the short ribs replaced by at Babbo?
3. How many restaurants did Batali own when he met Bill?
4. What did the chef Batali studied under in Italy refuse to teach him?
5. Who was the saute chef at Babbo?
This section contains 162 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)