|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Kitchen Slave: Chapters 4-8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What position did Abby Bodiker have before joining Babbo?
(a) She was a student.
(b) Sous chef at the Laviari.
(c) Prep cook at The Food Network.
(d) Prep cook for Po.
2. What did Batali become when he accepted his first kitchen?
(a) The first American to have a kitchen.
(b) The highest paid chef of his age.
(c) The worst paid chef of his age.
(d) The youngest chef.
3. What was Batali's signature restaurant?
(a) The Mario dona.
(b) The Bardo.
(d) The Bibbi.
4. Who did Bill visit the town Batali studied in later on with?
(a) Joe Bastianich.
(b) Sophia Mentini.
(c) Ishmael Romm.
(d) Joe Mariachy.
5. What was Batali's father profession?
(a) Boeing executive.
(d) Military Commander.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who was the pastry chef in Batali's restaurant?
2. In what Italian city did Batali study cooking according to Chapter 4?
3. What did the chef Batali studied under in Italy refuse to teach him?
4. Who did Bill work under in Batali's kitchen?
5. Who was doing the menial work in Babbo's kitchen?
This section contains 196 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)