|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Kitchen Slave: Chapters 4-8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What were the short ribs replaced by at Babbo?
(a) Baby back ribs.
(b) Beef loin.
(c) Chuck flap.
(d) Back ribs.
2. Who taught Bill where short ribs came from?
(b) His butcher.
3. Who was the saute chef at Babbo?
(a) Mark Barrett.
(d) Dominic Cipollone.
4. What was Batali's father profession?
(a) Boeing executive.
(b) Military Commander.
5. What was Batali's signature restaurant?
(a) The Bardo.
(b) The Bibbi.
(d) The Mario dona.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did the chef Batali studied under in Italy refuse to teach him?
2. What magazine did Bill Buford found?
3. What did Batali have to learn at the Italian restaurant?
4. What large cities was the city Batali studied cooking between?
5. Who did Bill visit the town Batali studied in later on with?
This section contains 170 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)