|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Kitchen Slave: Chapters 4-8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What didn't Bill have that annoyed his direct boss in Batali's kitchen?
(a) His own knives.
(b) His own uniform.
(c) His own first aid kit.
(d) His own towels.
2. What was an "extern" in Batali's kitchen?
(a) A cleaning boy.
(b) A part time employe.
(c) An unpaid intern.
(d) A consultant.
3. What did Batali do before working at the Four Seasons hotel?
(a) He worked at the "Dimagio."
(b) He worked for a catering company.
(c) He worked as a pizza delivery guy.
(d) He opened his own restaurant.
4. Who did Batali open a restaurant with in 1992?
(a) Sophia Lenguini.
(b) Roberto Casineli.
(c) Arturo Sighinolfi.
(d) Pierro Maltoni.
5. What large cities was the city Batali studied cooking between?
(a) Between Rome and Florence.
(b) Between Bologna and Florence.
(c) Between Milan and Verona.
(d) Between Naples and Bologna.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who worked the grill at Babbo?
2. Why was Holly Burling hired?
3. Who did Bill work under in Batali's kitchen?
4. Why did the pastry chef tell Bill he could leave?
5. What were the short ribs replaced by at Babbo?
This section contains 219 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)