|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Line Cook: Chapters 9-12.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Bill discover can be a good addition to a sauce despite the fact that he never liked it before?
(a) Frog legs.
2. What game did Bill take Batali to after dinner?
(a) The Redskins.
(b) New York Giants.
(c) The Red Socks.
(d) The Bears.
3. What did the chef Batali studied under in Italy refuse to teach him?
(a) Her tortellini recipe.
(b) Her trenette recipe.
(c) Her capellini receipe.
(d) Her cannelloni recipe.
4. What does the food prepared on the grill have to be considered acceptable?
(a) The smokey smell.
(b) The mark of the grill.
(c) A few burns.
(d) A good sauce.
5. When did Batali move to California according to Chapter 2?
(a) Spring 1988.
(b) Spring 1987
(c) Spring 1985.
(d) Spring 1986.
Short Answer Questions
1. What book did Bill find out about a 15th century cook?
2. Who was the pasta guy at Babbo?
3. What station did Bill beg Batali to assign him to?
4. Why would Bill never have the chance to work with Marco Pierre White?
5. Who was the saute chef at Babbo?
This section contains 221 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)