|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Line Cook: Chapters 9-12.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who was the expediter at Babbo Restaurant?
(b) Mark Barrett.
(d) Dominic Cipollone.
2. What restaurant did Batali study in?
(a) La Betta.
(b) La Riana.
(c) La Volta.
(d) La Dolce Vita.
3. Why was Holly Burling hired?
(a) She had 25 years experience.
(b) She studied in Italy.
(c) She studied in Batali's school.
(d) She accepted to work for free.
4. What does Batali say Ragu is?
(a) Useless in his kitchen.
(b) A condiment.
(c) The only way to get good fish.
(d) The only failure of Italian cooking.
5. In what Italian city did Batali study cooking according to Chapter 4?
(c) Porretta Terme.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the food prepared on the grill have to be considered acceptable?
2. What magazine was Bill Buford a staff writer for, according to Chapter 1?
3. What magazine did Bill Buford found?
4. What is Ragu?
5. Who was the pasta guy at Babbo?
This section contains 196 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)