|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Line Cook: Chapters 9-12.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In what Italian city did Batali study cooking according to Chapter 4?
(a) Porretta Terme.
2. What were the short ribs replaced by at Babbo?
(a) Chuck flap.
(b) Back ribs.
(c) Baby back ribs.
(d) Beef loin.
3. What restaurant did Batali open after joining The Food Network?
(a) The Po.
(b) The Vesuvius.
(c) The Triest.
(d) The Ro.
4. What game did Bill take Batali to after dinner?
(a) The Bears.
(b) New York Giants.
(c) The Red Socks.
(d) The Redskins.
5. What was Marco Pierre White avid at?
Short Answer Questions
1. How long after taking over the grill was Bill hammered for the first time?
2. What did Batali become when he accepted his first kitchen?
3. Why did Batali initially refuse to transfer Bill to the station he begged for?
4. What book did Bill find out about a 15th century cook?
5. What did Mario Batali do when invited to Bill's for dinner?
This section contains 226 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)