|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Line Cook: Chapters 9-12.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What were the short ribs replaced by at Babbo?
(a) Beef loin.
(b) Baby back ribs.
(c) Back ribs.
(d) Chuck flap.
2. Why did Batali initially refuse to transfer Bill to the station he begged for?
(a) Bill was too young.
(b) Bill was not trained in Italy.
(c) He thought Bill was too old to keep up.
(d) Bill was too clumsy.
3. How many time did Bill drop or burn the stuffed fish on the grill?
(a) A third of them.
(b) Half of them.
(c) All of them.
(d) None of them.
4. What was Batali's father profession?
(a) Boeing executive.
(b) Military Commander.
5. What does the food prepared on the grill have to be considered acceptable?
(a) A few burns.
(b) The smokey smell.
(c) A good sauce.
(d) The mark of the grill.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Batali become when he accepted his first kitchen?
2. Who ran the restaurant Bill ate at in Chapter 10?
3. What bled into Marco Pierre White's life according to Bill?
4. What restaurant did Batali open in 1992?
5. What did Batali do to Dominic when Dominic bumped into him?
This section contains 238 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)