|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Line Cook: Chapters 9-12.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Batali really want to do?
(a) Become a veterinarian.
(b) Become an architect.
(c) Have his own TV show.
(d) Learn to cook like his grandmother.
2. Why did the restaurant Batali studied at fail?
(a) The resturant was sold.
(b) The cook left.
(c) Downturn in the economy.
(d) Batali left.
3. Who was doing the menial work in Babbo's kitchen?
(a) A group of brothers.
(b) A group of cousins.
(c) A group of friends.
(d) A group of strangers.
4. What did Bill discover can be a good addition to a sauce despite the fact that he never liked it before?
(a) Frog legs.
5. Who did Batali open a restaurant with in 1992?
(a) Roberto Casineli.
(b) Sophia Lenguini.
(c) Arturo Sighinolfi.
(d) Pierro Maltoni.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who ran the restaurant Bill ate at in Chapter 10?
2. Why would Bill never have the chance to work with Marco Pierre White?
3. What was the name of Batali's TV show?
4. Who wrote the book Bill found about a 15th century cook?
5. What position did Abby Bodiker have before joining Babbo?
This section contains 231 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)