|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Line Cook: Chapters 9-12.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did the chef Batali studied under in Italy refuse to teach him?
(a) Her capellini receipe.
(b) Her tortellini recipe.
(c) Her trenette recipe.
(d) Her cannelloni recipe.
2. Why was Bill pushed off the grill station?
(a) Batali criticized him.
(b) He wanted to move on.
(c) He dropped a fish.
(d) He had heat stroke.
3. Who worked the grill at Babbo?
(a) Dominic Cipollone.
(b) Mark Barrett.
4. Who was the pasta guy at Babbo?
(a) Mark Barrett.
(d) Dominic Cipollone.
5. What magazine was Bill Buford a staff writer for, according to Chapter 1?
(a) "The San Francisco Chronicles."
(b) "The New York Post."
(c) "The New Yorker."
(d) "The Washington Post."
Short Answer Questions
1. Where did Batali consider buying a vineyard when he first met Bill?
2. What did Batali have to learn at the Italian restaurant?
3. What bled into Marco Pierre White's life according to Bill?
4. What did Batali do before working at the Four Seasons hotel?
5. What does "hammered" mean in a kitchen?
This section contains 209 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)