|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Line Cook: Chapters 9-12.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What large cities was the city Batali studied cooking between?
(a) Between Bologna and Florence.
(b) Between Rome and Florence.
(c) Between Milan and Verona.
(d) Between Naples and Bologna.
2. Who was the expediter at Babbo Restaurant?
(c) Mark Barrett.
(d) Dominic Cipollone.
3. How many time did Bill drop or burn the stuffed fish on the grill?
(a) Half of them.
(b) All of them.
(c) None of them.
(d) A third of them.
4. What did Bill discover about Batali while at the game?
(a) That Batali was a Bears fan.
(b) How famous Batali's show made him.
(c) That Batali did not like football.
(d) That Batali was not famous.
5. In what Italian city did Batali study cooking according to Chapter 4?
(c) Porretta Terme.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did the chef Batali studied under in Italy refuse to teach him?
2. Why did one of Babbo's worker kill himself?
3. What magazine did Bill Buford found?
4. Why would Bill never have the chance to work with Marco Pierre White?
5. What TV network was Batali's cooking show on?
This section contains 230 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)