|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Line Cook: Chapters 9-12.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was Batali's signature restaurant?
(a) The Mario dona.
(b) The Bibbi.
(c) The Bardo.
2. What does "hammered" mean in a kitchen?
(a) Being fired.
(b) Being demoted.
(c) Having more orders than one can handle making.
(d) Being sick.
3. What did Batali do before working at the Four Seasons hotel?
(a) He worked for a catering company.
(b) He worked as a pizza delivery guy.
(c) He opened his own restaurant.
(d) He worked at the "Dimagio."
4. What restaurant did Bill eat at in Italy in Chapter 10?
(a) Dolce Mio.
(b) The Trattoria La Buca.
(c) La Dolce Vita.
(d) La Ventura.
5. Who wrote the book Bill found about a 15th century cook?
(a) A cook.
(b) A local official.
(c) A priest.
(d) A librarian.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who worked the grill at Babbo?
2. What book did Bill find out about a 15th century cook?
3. When did Batali move to California according to Chapter 2?
4. What did Batali have to learn at the Italian restaurant?
5. Why was Holly Burling hired?
This section contains 200 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)