|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Line Cook: Chapters 9-12.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What didn't Bill have that annoyed his direct boss in Batali's kitchen?
(a) His own knives.
(b) His own first aid kit.
(c) His own uniform.
(d) His own towels.
2. What large cities was the city Batali studied cooking between?
(a) Between Milan and Verona.
(b) Between Rome and Florence.
(c) Between Naples and Bologna.
(d) Between Bologna and Florence.
3. Who taught Bill where short ribs came from?
(a) His butcher.
4. What was the name of Batali's TV show?
(a) Italian Kitchen.
(b) Dinner with Mario.
(c) Bon Appetit.
(d) Malto Mario.
5. What handicap did Marco Pierre White have?
(a) He was hard of hearing.
(b) He was in a wheelchair.
(c) He was blind.
(d) He was dyslexic.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who ran the restaurant Bill ate at in Chapter 10?
2. What does Batali say Ragu is?
3. Who worked the grill at Babbo?
4. What city was the 15th century book Bill found written in?
5. Who did Bill visit the town Batali studied in later on with?
This section contains 195 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)