|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Line Cook: Chapters 9-12.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How long after taking over the grill was Bill hammered for the first time?
(a) 5 months.
(b) 4 months.
(c) 3 months.
(d) 2 months.
2. What does "hammered" mean in a kitchen?
(a) Being fired.
(b) Being sick.
(c) Being demoted.
(d) Having more orders than one can handle making.
3. Why was Holly Burling hired?
(a) She had 25 years experience.
(b) She studied in Batali's school.
(c) She accepted to work for free.
(d) She studied in Italy.
4. What book did Bill find out about a 15th century cook?
(a) "De Honesta Voluptate et Valetudine."
(b) "De Menagare Pasta Alumina."
(c) "De Honest Valitudine."
(d) "De Volupta et Valitudine."
5. Where did Batali move to learn to cook under a matron?
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Batali really want to do?
2. What did Bill discover about Batali while at the game?
3. Who did Bill work under in Batali's kitchen?
4. What magazine did Bill Buford found?
5. What did Batali become when he accepted his first kitchen?
This section contains 224 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)