|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Line Cook: Chapters 9-12.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What magazine did Bill Buford found?
(a) "Bon Appetit Magazine."
(b) "Food Magazine."
(c) "Granta Magazine."
(d) "Bien Manger Magazine."
2. What handicap did Marco Pierre White have?
(a) He was in a wheelchair.
(b) He was dyslexic.
(c) He was hard of hearing.
(d) He was blind.
3. What large cities was the city Batali studied cooking between?
(a) Between Milan and Verona.
(b) Between Naples and Bologna.
(c) Between Rome and Florence.
(d) Between Bologna and Florence.
4. In what Italian city did Batali study cooking according to Chapter 4?
(d) Porretta Terme.
5. What restaurant did Batali open after joining The Food Network?
(a) The Vesuvius.
(b) The Ro.
(c) The Triest.
(d) The Po.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who was the expediter at Babbo Restaurant?
2. What restaurant did Batali open in 1992?
3. What did Batali do before working at the Four Seasons hotel?
4. How many time did Bill drop or burn the stuffed fish on the grill?
5. Who was the saute chef at Babbo?
This section contains 201 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)