|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Line Cook: Chapters 9-12.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Batali become when he accepted his first kitchen?
(a) The worst paid chef of his age.
(b) The first American to have a kitchen.
(c) The youngest chef.
(d) The highest paid chef of his age.
2. What restaurant did Batali study in?
(a) La Riana.
(b) La Betta.
(c) La Dolce Vita.
(d) La Volta.
3. How long after taking over the grill was Bill hammered for the first time?
(a) 4 months.
(b) 3 months.
(c) 5 months.
(d) 2 months.
4. What restaurant offered Batali his first kitchen?
(a) Le Cordon Bleu.
(b) The Crota.
(c) The Biltmore.
(d) The Serendipity.
5. What did Bill discover about Batali while at the game?
(a) That Batali was not famous.
(b) That Batali was a Bears fan.
(c) That Batali did not like football.
(d) How famous Batali's show made him.
Short Answer Questions
1. What station did Bill beg Batali to assign him to?
2. Why did the restaurant Batali studied at fail?
3. What restaurant did Bill eat at in Italy in Chapter 10?
4. Why did the pastry chef tell Bill he could leave?
5. What were the short ribs replaced by at Babbo?
This section contains 229 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)