|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Line Cook: Chapters 9-12.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who wrote the book Bill found about a 15th century cook?
(a) A local official.
(b) A priest.
(c) A librarian.
(d) A cook.
2. Who was the pastry chef in Batali's restaurant?
3. Why would Bill never have the chance to work with Marco Pierre White?
(a) Marco Pierre White retired from cooking.
(b) Marco Pierre White hated Bill.
(c) Marco Pierre White lost his restaurant.
(d) Marco Pierre White died after the interview.
4. Who did Batali study under in Italy?
5. What did Mario Batali do when invited to Bill's for dinner?
(a) He talked all night with Bill's wife.
(b) He slept.
(c) He took over the kitchen.
(d) He gave advice.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why did the pastry chef tell Bill he could leave?
2. What restaurant did Batali open in 1992?
3. Where did Batali move to learn to cook under a matron?
4. What did Bill discover about Batali while at the game?
5. What is Ragu?
This section contains 224 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)