|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Line Cook: Chapters 9-12.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What game did Bill take Batali to after dinner?
(a) The Redskins.
(b) New York Giants.
(c) The Bears.
(d) The Red Socks.
2. Where did Batali move to learn to cook under a matron?
3. Where was the restaurant Batali turned down?
4. Who wrote the book Bill found about a 15th century cook?
(a) A librarian.
(b) A local official.
(c) A cook.
(d) A priest.
5. What does "hammered" mean in a kitchen?
(a) Being demoted.
(b) Being fired.
(c) Having more orders than one can handle making.
(d) Being sick.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Batali do to Dominic when Dominic bumped into him?
2. Who did Batali open a restaurant with in 1992?
3. What city was the 15th century book Bill found written in?
4. Why did the pastry chef tell Bill he could leave?
5. What did Bill discover can be a good addition to a sauce despite the fact that he never liked it before?
This section contains 205 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)