|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Apprentice: Chapters 19-24.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Bill think at the end of the night in Chapter 15?
(a) That he wanted to open a restaurant.
(b) That he wanted to quit.
(c) That he needed to improve to be part of the kitchen.
(d) That he was part of the kitchen.
2. Why did Dario return to the family business?
(a) It was his father's dying wish and his family was in financial trouble.
(b) He could not remain celibate.
(c) He failed the veterinarian exam.
(d) He did not like teaching.
3. What were Bill and his wife tired of at the end of Chapter 24?
4. What did the sous chef do to Bill during the night in Chapter 15?
(a) He ignored him all night.
(b) He transferred him to the prep kitchen.
(c) He stood over his shoulder waiting for him to make a mistake.
(d) He gave him contradictory orders.
5. What promise did Batali and Joe make to Andy?
(a) To back him in a Spanish restaurant.
(b) To let him take over Babbo.
(c) To let him study in Italy.
(d) To let him out of his contract.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who worked the grill at Babbo?
2. What was the name of the building where Batali opened his pizzeria?
3. Where did Bill want to apprenticed in Italy?
4. What were the short ribs replaced by at Babbo?
5. Who was working in Dario's shop with Bill on his first day?
This section contains 269 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)