|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Apprentice: Chapters 19-24.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who was the saute chef at Babbo?
(a) Mark Barrett.
(c) Dominic Cipollone.
2. Why did Nick leave Babbo?
(a) He wanted to study in Italy.
(b) He wanted to tour the world.
(c) He wanted to open his restaurant.
(d) He had a fight with Batali.
3. When did Bill first made polenta?
(a) At the Babbo.
(b) For a benefit dinner in Nashville.
(c) At home.
(d) At the Po.
4. What network executive read the article that put Batali on the Map?
(a) Rober Kempt.
(b) Anthony Matthews.
(c) Marcus Roberts.
(d) Jonathan Lynne.
5. What did Dario want to become before returning to the family business?
(a) A doctor.
(b) A teacher.
(c) A veterinarian.
(d) A priest.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is polenta made of?
2. What was the name of Babbo's sous chef?
3. What position did Abby Bodiker have before joining Babbo?
4. In what Italian city did Batali study cooking according to Chapter 4?
5. What was polenta made of before the 16th century?
This section contains 203 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)