|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Apprentice: Chapters 19-24.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What song did Dario and Theresa often sing?
(a) "Core 'ngrato."
(b) "O Solo Mio."
(c) "It's Now or Never."
(d) "La Dolce Vita."
2. What did Bill think at the end of the night in Chapter 15?
(a) That he wanted to quit.
(b) That he wanted to open a restaurant.
(c) That he needed to improve to be part of the kitchen.
(d) That he was part of the kitchen.
3. When did Bill arrive at Dario's shop?
(a) On a Sunday.
(b) On a Monday.
(c) On a Saturday.
(d) On a Thursday.
4. What did Batali insist would be served at the pizzeria despite concern that it was not good?
(b) Flat pizzas.
(c) Meat pizzas.
(d) Deep dish pizzas.
5. What were the two estates flanking Dario's dedicated to?
(a) Making wine.
(b) Raising cattle.
(c) Making cheese.
(d) Growing grapes.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where did Bill bump his head in the first few weeks of work at the shop?
2. Why did the restaurant Batali studied at fail?
3. What was the relation between the other two working with Bill on his first day at Dario's shop.
4. What was Bill's wife's name?
5. What did Batali do to Dominic when Dominic bumped into him?
This section contains 245 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)