|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Apprentice: Chapters 19-24.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why did the meals that Batali cooked on TV never turn out quite the same as in his restaurant according to Bill?
(a) Because it was difficult to downscale restaurant receipes.
(b) Batali didn't want to give away all his secrets.
(c) Batali didn't have the time to do the complete recipe.
(d) The ingredients were different.
2. What newspaper put Mario Batali on the map according to Bill?
(a) "The New York Times."
(b) "The New York Sentinel."
(c) "The New York Observer."
(d) "The New Yorker."
3. What song did Dario and Theresa often sing?
(a) "O Solo Mio."
(b) "La Dolce Vita."
(c) "It's Now or Never."
(d) "Core 'ngrato."
4. What was the relation between the other two working with Bill on his first day at Dario's shop.
(a) They were brother and sister.
(b) They were sisters.
(c) They were married.
(d) They were brothers.
5. In what Italian city did Batali study cooking according to Chapter 4?
(a) Porretta Terme.
Short Answer Questions
1. What were Bill and his wife tired of at the end of Chapter 24?
2. Why did one of Babbo's worker kill himself?
3. Who taught Bill where short ribs came from?
4. What did Batali do to Dominic when Dominic bumped into him?
5. What was the name of the building where Batali opened his pizzeria?
This section contains 246 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)