|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Apprentice: Chapters 19-24.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When did Bill first made polenta?
(a) For a benefit dinner in Nashville.
(b) At the Babbo.
(c) At home.
(d) At the Po.
2. What did Batali have to learn at the Italian restaurant?
(d) Cutting pasta.
3. Who did Batali study under in Italy?
4. What did Bill do on his first day at Dario's shop?
(a) Made the evening meal.
(b) Cut a pig.
(c) Make sauces sold at the shop.
(d) Cut a cow.
5. In what Italian city did Batali study cooking according to Chapter 4?
(b) Porretta Terme.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who was working in Dario's shop with Bill on his first day?
2. What is Red Chili Jelly called in Italy?
3. What was polenta made of before the 16th century?
4. What animal was Bill finally allowed to help prepare in Chapter 23?
5. What did the family that owned the restaurant Batali studied at buy after closing the restaurant?
This section contains 196 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)