|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Apprentice: Chapters 19-24.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who did Batali study under in Italy?
2. What was the article that put Batali on the map about?
(a) Batali's restaurant.
(b) How pasta was made.
(c) New York food industry.
(d) A group of chefs that met to relax.
3. Why did Dario return to the family business?
(a) He could not remain celibate.
(b) It was his father's dying wish and his family was in financial trouble.
(c) He failed the veterinarian exam.
(d) He did not like teaching.
4. What did the family that owned the restaurant Batali studied at buy after closing the restaurant?
(a) A cooking school.
(b) An ice cream shop.
(c) A butcher shop.
(d) A pizzeria.
5. What is polenta made of?
(c) Beef, chicken and pork meat with spices.
(d) Five different fishes.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is polenta?
2. Who was working in Dario's shop with Bill on his first day?
3. Who did Bill convince to come with him to Italy in Chapter 19?
4. Who was doing the menial work in Babbo's kitchen?
5. When did Bill first made polenta?
This section contains 223 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)