|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Apprentice: Chapters 19-24.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When was the article that put Mario Batali on the map published according to Bill in Chapter 13?
2. What did the family that owned the restaurant Batali studied at buy after closing the restaurant?
(a) An ice cream shop.
(b) A cooking school.
(c) A butcher shop.
(d) A pizzeria.
3. What was the article that put Batali on the map about?
(a) How pasta was made.
(b) Batali's restaurant.
(c) A group of chefs that met to relax.
(d) New York food industry.
4. What did Bill find Dario reciting to his customers?
(a) "La Dolce Vita".
(b) Dante's "Inferno."
(c) "Don Giovanni."
5. What station did Bill say he had to take over in Chapter 15?
(a) The pasta station.
(b) The grill station.
(c) The fish station.
(d) The sauce station.
Short Answer Questions
1. When did Bill first made polenta?
2. What were Bill and his wife tired of at the end of Chapter 24?
3. What did Dario's father die of?
4. What position did Abby Bodiker have before joining Babbo?
5. Who did Batali open a pizzeria with according to Chapter 15?
This section contains 208 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)