|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Apprentice: Chapters 19-24.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who looked over Bill's shoulder when he first made polenta?
(c) An Italian cook.
(d) His wife.
2. What station did Bill say he had to take over in Chapter 15?
(a) The sauce station.
(b) The grill station.
(c) The pasta station.
(d) The fish station.
3. Who was working in Dario's shop with Bill on his first day?
(a) Roberto and Sophia.
(b) Carlo and Theresa.
(c) Markus and Mario.
(d) Elisa and Lisa.
4. What did Bill find fascinating at Dario's shop?
(a) Making roasts.
(b) Cutting pork.
(c) Mixing meats to make ragu.
(d) Making sausage.
5. Why did the meals that Batali cooked on TV never turn out quite the same as in his restaurant according to Bill?
(a) Batali didn't have the time to do the complete recipe.
(b) Batali didn't want to give away all his secrets.
(c) Because it was difficult to downscale restaurant receipes.
(d) The ingredients were different.
Short Answer Questions
1. What was the name of the estate Dario bought after taking over the family business?
2. When did Bill first made polenta?
3. Where did Bill and his wife return to in Chapter 24?
4. What were Bill and his wife tired of at the end of Chapter 24?
5. Who did the article about Batali attract the attention of according to Bill?
This section contains 235 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)