|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Apprentice: Chapters 19-24.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was the name of the building where Batali opened his pizzeria?
(a) The Po.
(b) The Grande.
(c) The Otto.
(d) The Exelsior.
2. What did Batali do on his TV show?
(a) He went to people's house to cook a meal.
(b) He taught people to cook a specific meal.
(c) He went to restaurants to help them improve.
(d) He toured schools to improve nutrition.
3. Where did Bill want to apprenticed in Italy?
(a) At a restaurant.
(b) At a butcher shop.
(c) At a cheese factory.
(d) At a pasta maker.
4. What large cities was the city Batali studied cooking between?
(a) Between Rome and Florence.
(b) Between Milan and Verona.
(c) Between Naples and Bologna.
(d) Between Bologna and Florence.
5. Why did Dario berate the restaurant owner when they went out to dinner?
(a) The restaurant wasn't buying from him.
(b) The food was cold.
(c) The food was not Italian and was made from inferior meat.
(d) The restaurant wanted to charge him too much.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did the sous chef do to Bill during the night in Chapter 15?
2. Who did Batali study under in Italy?
3. What was the relation between the other two working with Bill on his first day at Dario's shop.
4. Why did Dario return to the family business?
5. What were the two estates flanking Dario's dedicated to?
This section contains 288 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)