|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Apprentice: Chapters 19-24.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who did Batali open a restaurant with in 1992?
(a) Pierro Maltoni.
(b) Arturo Sighinolfi.
(c) Sophia Lenguini.
(d) Roberto Casineli.
2. What restaurant did Batali open in 1992?
(a) The Roccoco.
(b) The Rocco.
(c) The Po.
(d) The Dolce Vita.
3. Where did Bill want to apprenticed in Italy?
(a) At a cheese factory.
(b) At a restaurant.
(c) At a pasta maker.
(d) At a butcher shop.
4. Why did one of Babbo's worker kill himself?
(a) He was depressed.
(b) He had a terminal disease.
(c) A troubled relationship.
5. What is polenta made of?
(c) Five different fishes.
(d) Beef, chicken and pork meat with spices.
Short Answer Questions
1. What was the name of the building where Batali opened his pizzeria?
2. When was the article that put Mario Batali on the map published according to Bill in Chapter 13?
3. Who interned with Dario Cecchini before Bill?
4. What was Bill's wife's name?
5. What did the chef Batali studied under in Italy refuse to teach him?
This section contains 174 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)