|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Apprentice: Chapters 19-24.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why did Dario berate the restaurant owner when they went out to dinner?
(a) The restaurant wasn't buying from him.
(b) The restaurant wanted to charge him too much.
(c) The food was cold.
(d) The food was not Italian and was made from inferior meat.
2. Who did Batali open a pizzeria with according to Chapter 15?
3. What were Bill and his wife tired of at the end of Chapter 24?
4. What did Bill find Dario reciting to his customers?
(a) "La Dolce Vita".
(b) Dante's "Inferno."
(d) "Don Giovanni."
5. Who did the article about Batali attract the attention of according to Bill?
(a) The head of The Food Network.
(c) The IRS.
Short Answer Questions
1. What was the name of the estate Dario bought after taking over the family business?
2. What restaurant did Batali open in 1992?
3. Who was working in Dario's shop with Bill on his first day?
4. What were the two estates flanking Dario's dedicated to?
5. What was the article that put Batali on the map about?
This section contains 221 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)