|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Apprentice: Chapters 19-24.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What restaurant did Batali study in?
(a) La Riana.
(b) La Volta.
(c) La Dolce Vita.
(d) La Betta.
2. What is polenta made of?
(b) Five different fishes.
(d) Beef, chicken and pork meat with spices.
3. What did Bill find Dario reciting to his customers?
(a) Dante's "Inferno."
(b) "La Dolce Vita".
(c) "Don Giovanni."
4. What newspaper put Mario Batali on the map according to Bill?
(a) "The New York Times."
(b) "The New York Sentinel."
(c) "The New York Observer."
(d) "The New Yorker."
5. Where did Batali open his pizzeria in Chapter 15?
(a) On Broadway.
(b) On 5th Avenue.
(c) On Madison Avenue.
(d) On 1st Avenue.
Short Answer Questions
1. What restaurant did Batali open after joining The Food Network?
2. What did Batali do to Dominic when Dominic bumped into him?
3. What did Batali have to learn at the Italian restaurant?
4. In what Italian city did Batali study cooking according to Chapter 4?
5. Who was working in Dario's shop with Bill on his first day?
This section contains 196 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)