|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Apprentice: Chapters 19-24.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What dish was Bill allowed to help prepare in Chapter 23?
2. Who did Batali open a restaurant with in 1992?
(a) Roberto Casineli.
(b) Arturo Sighinolfi.
(c) Pierro Maltoni.
(d) Sophia Lenguini.
3. Where did Bill want to apprenticed in Italy?
(a) At a cheese factory.
(b) At a restaurant.
(c) At a butcher shop.
(d) At a pasta maker.
4. What were the two estates flanking Dario's dedicated to?
(a) Making cheese.
(b) Growing grapes.
(c) Making wine.
(d) Raising cattle.
5. Where did Batali open his pizzeria in Chapter 15?
(a) On 5th Avenue.
(b) On 1st Avenue.
(c) On Broadway.
(d) On Madison Avenue.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Batali do on his TV show?
2. In what Italian city did Batali study cooking according to Chapter 4?
3. What song did Dario and Theresa often sing?
4. What was the name of the building where Batali opened his pizzeria?
5. What is polenta made of?
This section contains 201 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)