|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Apprentice: Chapters 19-24.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What network executive read the article that put Batali on the Map?
(a) Jonathan Lynne.
(b) Marcus Roberts.
(c) Rober Kempt.
(d) Anthony Matthews.
2. What was the name of the estate Dario bought after taking over the family business?
(a) Il Armo.
(b) Il Enmouni.
(c) Il Veritas.
(d) Il Greppo.
3. What did Bill find fascinating at Dario's shop?
(a) Mixing meats to make ragu.
(b) Making sausage.
(c) Making roasts.
(d) Cutting pork.
4. What did Batali do on his TV show?
(a) He went to people's house to cook a meal.
(b) He went to restaurants to help them improve.
(c) He taught people to cook a specific meal.
(d) He toured schools to improve nutrition.
5. What did Bill do on his first day at Dario's shop?
(a) Cut a cow.
(b) Made the evening meal.
(c) Make sauces sold at the shop.
(d) Cut a pig.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why was Holly Burling hired?
2. Who looked over Bill's shoulder when he first made polenta?
3. Who did Bill visit the town Batali studied in later on with?
4. Who was the expediter at Babbo Restaurant?
5. Who did the article about Batali attract the attention of according to Bill?
This section contains 225 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)