|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Apprentice: Chapters 19-24.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Bill do on his first day at Dario's shop?
(a) Made the evening meal.
(b) Cut a pig.
(c) Cut a cow.
(d) Make sauces sold at the shop.
2. Who did Batali open a pizzeria with according to Chapter 15?
3. What large cities was the city Batali studied cooking between?
(a) Between Naples and Bologna.
(b) Between Milan and Verona.
(c) Between Bologna and Florence.
(d) Between Rome and Florence.
4. What was Dario's girlfriend's name?
(a) Ann Marie.
5. What did Bill think at the end of the night in Chapter 15?
(a) That he wanted to open a restaurant.
(b) That he was part of the kitchen.
(c) That he needed to improve to be part of the kitchen.
(d) That he wanted to quit.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did the chef Batali studied under in Italy refuse to teach him?
2. What did the family that owned the restaurant Batali studied at buy after closing the restaurant?
3. Who did Batali open a restaurant with in 1992?
4. What was Batali never able to find on TV?
5. What song did Dario and Theresa often sing?
This section contains 229 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)