|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Apprentice: Chapters 19-24.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was the relation between the other two working with Bill on his first day at Dario's shop.
(a) They were married.
(b) They were brother and sister.
(c) They were brothers.
(d) They were sisters.
2. Who looked over Bill's shoulder when he first made polenta?
(b) An Italian cook.
(d) His wife.
3. Why did the meals that Batali cooked on TV never turn out quite the same as in his restaurant according to Bill?
(a) Batali didn't want to give away all his secrets.
(b) Batali didn't have the time to do the complete recipe.
(c) The ingredients were different.
(d) Because it was difficult to downscale restaurant receipes.
4. What position did Abby Bodiker have before joining Babbo?
(a) She was a student.
(b) Prep cook at The Food Network.
(c) Sous chef at the Laviari.
(d) Prep cook for Po.
5. Who did Batali open a restaurant with in 1992?
(a) Arturo Sighinolfi.
(b) Pierro Maltoni.
(c) Roberto Casineli.
(d) Sophia Lenguini.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where did Bill want to apprenticed in Italy?
2. What song did Dario and Theresa often sing?
3. When was the article that put Mario Batali on the map published according to Bill in Chapter 13?
4. What large cities was the city Batali studied cooking between?
5. What did the sous chef do to Bill during the night in Chapter 15?
This section contains 274 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)