|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Apprentice: Chapters 19-24.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who was the saute chef at Babbo?
(a) Dominic Cipollone.
(d) Mark Barrett.
2. Why did the restaurant Batali studied at fail?
(a) Batali left.
(b) The resturant was sold.
(c) Downturn in the economy.
(d) The cook left.
3. What dish was Bill allowed to help prepare in Chapter 23?
4. What did Bill find Dario reciting to his customers?
(a) "Don Giovanni."
(b) Dante's "Inferno."
(d) "La Dolce Vita".
5. When did Bill first made polenta?
(a) At home.
(b) At the Babbo.
(c) For a benefit dinner in Nashville.
(d) At the Po.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Bill learn about polenta at Babbo Restaurant?
2. Who interned with Dario Cecchini before Bill?
3. Who did Batali open a pizzeria with according to Chapter 15?
4. Why did Dario berate the restaurant owner when they went out to dinner?
5. What is Red Chili Jelly called in Italy?
This section contains 203 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)