One Week Quiz A
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Apprentice: Chapters 19-24.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was the relation between the other two working with Bill on his first day at Dario's shop.
(a) They were sisters.
(b) They were married.
(c) They were brothers.
(d) They were brother and sister.
2. Where did Batali open his pizzeria in Chapter 15?
(a) On Broadway.
(b) On Madison Avenue.
(c) On 1st Avenue.
(d) On 5th Avenue.
3. In what Italian city did Batali study cooking according to Chapter 4?
(c) Porretta Terme.
4. What network executive read the article that put Batali on the Map?
(a) Anthony Matthews.
(b) Jonathan Lynne.
(c) Marcus Roberts.
(d) Rober Kempt.
5. What was the article that put Batali on the map about?
(a) Batali's restaurant.
(b) A group of chefs that met to relax.
(c) New York food industry.
(d) How pasta was made.
Short Answer Questions
1. When did Bill first made polenta?
2. What dish was Bill allowed to help prepare in Chapter 23?
3. What newspaper put Mario Batali on the map according to Bill?
4. Who did Batali open a pizzeria with according to Chapter 15?
5. What was Dario's girlfriend's name?
This section contains 200 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)