1. What magazine was Bill Buford a staff writer for, according to Chapter 1?
(a) "The Washington Post."
(b) "The New York Post."
(c) "The San Francisco Chronicles."
(d) "The New Yorker."
2. What magazine did Bill Buford found?
(a) "Food Magazine."
(b) "Bon Appetit Magazine."
(c) "Bien Manger Magazine."
(d) "Granta Magazine."
3. What did Mario Batali do when invited to Bill's for dinner?
(a) He talked all night with Bill's wife.
(b) He gave advice.
(c) He took over the kitchen.
(d) He slept.
4. What game did Bill take Batali to after dinner?
(a) The Redskins.
(b) The Red Socks.
(c) The Bears.
(d) New York Giants.
5. What did Bill discover about Batali while at the game?
(a) That Batali did not like football.
(b) That Batali was a Bears fan.
(c) That Batali was not famous.
(d) How famous Batali's show made him.
6. What was the name of Batali's TV show?
(a) Malto Mario.
(b) Italian Kitchen.
(c) Bon Appetit.
(d) Dinner with Mario.
7. What TV network was Batali's cooking show on?
(b) The Eat Well Network.
(c) The Food Network.
This section contains 4,257 words
(approx. 15 pages at 300 words per page)