* In Chapter 1, we learn about Bill Bufford, a "New Yorker" staff writer.
* Bill invited famous chef, Mario Batali to a dinner party.
* Batali had a Food Network show.
* Batali was born in the U.S., but moved to Spain when his father moved there for his work with Boeing.
* In Chapter 2, Bill became an unpaid intern for Batali's restaurant, Babbo.
* Bill worked the prep kitchen under Elisa.
* Bill had trouble assimilating everything Elisa was trying to teach him.
* Batali moved to California in 1985 and became a sous chef at Four Seasons before becoming the best paid chef of his age.
* Batali rejected a proposition to move to Hawaii to have his own restaurant.
* Batali decided to go to Italy to learn Italian cooking.
* In Chapter 3, Bill was let go by the pastry chef of Babbo because he had a flight...
This section contains 1,371 words
(approx. 5 pages at 300 words per page)